In so deep...it feels good!!

• Author

IM LOST:

I GAVE HIM ALLLLL THE REASONS...MORE THAN WHAT I SHOULD OF...AND THE ONLY REASON I DID WAS BECAUSE I CARED FOR HIM AND HE NEEDED MORE SO I GAVE IT TO HIM...DID HE FEEL BETTER?? NOOOO...AND I HAD THE HEAR THE CRYING AGAIN...I HURT HIM ONCE AGAIN BUT ATLEAST HE KNOWS "EVERYTHING"...I DIDN'T LOVE HIM, I WASN'T HAPPY, AND I WAS MISSING SOMETHING....NOW I'VE FOUND IT

Originally posted by NeverSayNever

IMLOST:

YOU SAID NOTHING TO ME!!

I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I DID OR HOW I DID IT? I DON'T BY ALL MEANS WANT YOU TO THINK I'M A "SWEET GIRL" FOR WHAT I DID...I'M AN HONEST PERSON WHO DIDN'T LOVE SOMEONE THE WAY HE SHOULD BE LOVED....IT'S TO BAD...YOU SHOULD REALLY CONCENTRATE ON FINDING YOURSELF IT'S SO GOOD ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD

THANKS...NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU AND AS FOR WHAT I CAN SEE I'VE SHUT YOUR A$$ UP NOW GO ON AND ARGUE WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S THREATEN BY YOUR COMMENTS

NSN, YEAH I KNOW HOW HONEST GIRL YOU ARE AND SO NO NEED TO REITERATE IT ONCE AGAIN AND SPECIALLY TO ME. IF YOU ARE NOT ASKING AN OPINION THEN PLS DONT POST ON LS, THE THREADS ARE OPEN FOR ANYONE TO POST OPINIONS AND IF YOU DONT INTEND ME TO REPLY THEN EXPLICITLY MENTION THIS, I WILL NOT REPLY IN THAT CASE.

YOU FEEL YOU HAVE SHUT MY A$$, YOU FEEL THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL SHUT ME. I AM ALSO DONE WITH ARGUING WITH YOU, I CAN'T STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF YOURS .

NONE OF THE POST WAS TO THREATEN YOU AND NONE OF YOUR WORDS WILL THREATEN ME , I AM NOT BLINDED BY SELFISHNESS AND DISHONESTY, I AM HONEST AND THOSE WHO ARE HONEST ARE NEVER THREATENED.

TRUTH CAN BE DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

THANKS, BYE

Originally posted by imlost

POCKY, now when NSN has given the real reason for dumping her bf where are you ?? why are you not replying ??

Um, I work for a living. Sorry that you think I should immediately respond to posts, but I can't. As far as her reasons for ending the relationship, her reasons have been consistent. There is nothing new that hasn't been said before.

She wasn't happy in her relationship with her ex-boyfriend. It wasn't providing her with what she needed. She wasn't in love with him so she moved on. She was honest - she just didn't give him every single detail as to why and how she came to this conclusion.

And quite frankly, since you weren't the guy she was ****ing, your demands for complete honesty are really insignificant.

NSN, Kill me for this but please allow me to post once more in this thread.

thanks pocky, accept thanks from me as well apart from that of NSN.

If the guy who was stakeholder was the only one eligible to post then it was my fault.

ok..

in future I will never post in your thread NSN or reply to your post in any thread. You can take my word for this

bye

Grinning Maniac

I think April was one of the only other one here to grasp the humor of NSN's story. If none of you are cracking up at the fact that she's gone so nuts so soon and reading her posts after her saying she needs to be cautious and take it slow...you need to relax. Somehow I'm getting the feeling a pattern is about to develop... :lmao:

Originally posted by Grinning Maniac

I think April was one of the only other one here to grasp the humor of NSN's story. If none of you are cracking up at the fact that she's gone so nuts so soon and reading her posts after her saying she needs to be cautious and take it slow...you need to relax. Somehow I'm getting the feeling a pattern is about to develop... :lmao:

Hence my comments that refer to her as having a whimsical and capricious nature. She's twenty-three years old - she's supposed to act like this. If she didn't, I'd say she had been jaded by the cynicism of love. She'll be cynical soon enough - there's no need for us to force it upon her.

Originally posted by Pocky

She'll be cynical soon enough - there's no need for us to force it upon her.

Truer words were never spoken, POCKY. :laugh:

blind_otter
Originally posted by alphamale

Truer words were never spoken, POCKY. :laugh:

Word. Honestly I also happen to see a lot of folks who are obviously bitter about being dumped, and using her situation as a platform to lecture all would-be dumpers out there.

People have gotten dumped for really stupid, inane reasons. This won't be the first time or last time.

elle naturelle

Personally I was on here perusing before I came upon this post.

Just a few comments from what I see... not that it should or will change anything.

Just a brief scan of the posts.

1) cynical

adj : believing the worst of human nature and motives; having a sneering disbelief in e.g. selflessness of others

This is not what she is becoming. She seems to think these men all have her best interest in mind, which they may. I would say NAIIVE. She came on here for advice. I would almost say that this girl lacks some attention or has something else going on. If you know how you feel and do not care what others think, why ask for input? And immediately dictate the type of response you would LIKE to hear.

2) inconsistent

One minute asking for "input", then getting DEFENSIVE when input is given. I believe the statement was "I came on here for input, not for people to question my motives." No one was questioning motives, just questioning the rate at which you seems to "fall in love". Are you concerned about your motives? Maybe, he is where your OLD bf will be, but like Veronica in Willy Wonka, "but I want it NOOOOW, Daddy."

Then again, maybe consitent would be more appropriate. Consistently seeming to fall in love without really being sure what it is exactly you are looking for and being satisfied with yourself. Afterall, there was mention of "needing time to heal."

Nevertheless, better luck with stabilizing your emotions this time around.

Surely you can all see what view I support.

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by faux

Be sure to update us in a few weeks, or months, about your changing opinion on the whole "soul mate" thing.

You seem to be a drifter, and when the current picks up, off you go. It may not be a good sign that you went from one man to another so very quickly.

faux, here's her update : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t62861/

Predictable outcome...no surprise to me. :rolleyes:

• Author
Illusion24

Ok...What is the point of all of this?? I've mentioned my mistakes and now you're bashing me with it...Who cares what I wrote...and what I said before..What matters is the way I feel now and how I realize where I went wrong.

It doesn't mean I don't feel those things it just means I'm opening my eyes and realizing I was in a dream and I needed to come down to reality and step out of the box!! What's so wrong with that??? People aren't entitled to change their minds and the way they feel???

ConfusedInOC

Ok...What is the point of all of this?? I've mentioned my mistakes and now you're bashing me with it...Who cares what I wrote...and what I said before..What matters is the way I feel now and how I realize where I went wrong.

It doesn't mean I don't feel those things it just means I'm opening my eyes and realizing I was in a dream and I needed to come down to reality and step out of the box!! What's so wrong with that??? People aren't entitled to change their minds and the way they feel???

Yes they are. Some people love the opportunity to stick your nose in the proverbial dog doo any chance they get.

We all make mistakes. You're being open and honest about yours and that's good.

My question: Are you learning from those mistakes?!

• Author
Illusion24
My question: Are you learning from those mistakes?!

Oh my God am I learning. That's part of growing up. I was so focused on finding that person and that's what I've been trying to tell you CO...Find happiness in yourself because that's what I'M DOING!!

I need to put all these feelings aside and concentrate on me..you know?? I do feel for my EX and I feel for Lozano..that's why I'm dealing with the whole issue of wanting to be alone. I NEED TO BE ALONE...And now looking back I've confirmed it.

I'm only human and I feel things just like everyone else...And sometimes I come here for comfort and the last thing I get is comfort. Makes me just wanna stop coming into LS...feel me?

ConfusedInOC

Oh my God am I learning. That's part of growing up. I was so focused on finding that person and that's what I've been trying to tell you CO...Find happiness in yourself because that's what I'M DOING!!

I need to put all these feelings aside and concentrate on me..you know?? I do feel for my EX and I feel for Lozano..that's why I'm dealing with the whole issue of wanting to be alone. I NEED TO BE ALONE...And now looking back I've confirmed it.

I'm only human and I feel things just like everyone else...And sometimes I come here for comfort and the last thing I get is comfort. Makes me just wanna stop coming into LS...feel me?

I do indeed. I've experienced it myself.

You're right. You can't love someone else unless you love yourself first.

ReluctantRomeo

Ok...What is the point of all of this??

It helps the rest of us. I don't agree with everything you do, but I admire and appreciate your honesty and openness.

What matters is the way I feel now and how I realize where I went wrong.

Good for you. Learn from your mistakes.

People aren't entitled to change their minds and the way they feel???

Yes. Don't feel put off.

• Author
Illusion24

This is why I left my EX...because of all the things I felt and maybe dreamed about with Lozano. I dont' want to be that kind of person that's in love with 2 people...IT's horrible and I dont' want to deal with it. I only have room for one love and so far, I don't think I've found them.

If any of these 2 great guys are meant for me...I'll be with them. But only time will tell and I sure as hell don't watn to make any more mistakes and break anymore hearts. Especially MINE!!

elle naturelle

NSN, all you seem to care about is yourself!

Reading your write-ups, and all you see is .... "me", "I", I want", "I feel"...

That says a lot about a person.

Do you actually ever think or listen to anyone else? their feelings? what they need?

People are so funny...

G.L.

blind_otter
Originally posted by elle naturelle

Do you actually ever think or listen to anyone else? their feelings? what they need?

People are so funny...

G.L.

Yeah. Well. As far as I learned, that is how you are supposed to be. If you don't look out for yourself and respect yourself, no one else will. Thinking too much about others and living your life for other people is called codependency.

• Author
Illusion24

Well this whole thread IS ABOUT ME!!! I POSTED IT BECAUSE IT'S MY LIFE AND THE WAY I FEEL...How dare you say without even knowing me personally that I only think about myself.

Your not in my life to see what it is I do for people. BUT as far as I'm concerned this place to talk about OUR OWN ISSUES AND ASK FOR ADVICE???? SO HOW IS WRITING ABOUT ME ONLY THINKING ABOUT MYSELF???

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE OR WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH...SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TOWARD MY THREAD DON'T PERSONALLY ATTACK ME...CAUSE THAT'S HOW I'M TAKING IT!!!

• Author
Illusion24
Yeah. Well. As far as I learned, that is how you are supposed to be. If you don't look out for yourself and respect yourself, no one else will. Thinking too much about others and living your life for other people is called codependency.

THANKS B_O!!! I've lost friends and people have done sooooo much s*** to me that I've gotten tired of thinking of others when others don't think of me. That's a whole other topic and WAY TO PERSONAL TO MENTION HERE AS YOU CAN SEE NO SUPPORT!!! (FROM SOME)

ConfusedInOC
Originally posted by elle naturelle

People are so funny...

G.L.

She's here to get help for herself, so using Personal Pronouns is acceptable.

elle naturelle

Just simple questions.... as well as view.

Afterall, if YOU didnt want others "views" (good or bad), then dont post them for thousands of people to read and give feedback.

Everyone is saying how YOU are learning, YOU are this, YOU are that.

"I" would like to say about "YOU", make sure you are thinking of others in your actions before you act. Afterall, while this is about YOU, it is clearing involving others.

Nothing personal, afterall, YOU are RIGHT... I dont know YOU! Just making a statement on what is read.

As noted before, good luck! Posting here is done...