In so deep...it feels good!!

You people need to get over yourselves.

Yes I did say you have relationship hang ups. Meaybe you had an NSN in your life that broke up with you because they found someone better and realized they didn't want you anymore. Hey sh*t happens..get over it. :rolleyes:

NSN was with her bf..for whatever reason. She though she loved him and then Lozano came along and she realized she didn't love him like she thought and moved on. WTF I agree..Why stay with her bf if she didn't love him and wanted to be with someone else? What is so f*cking wrong about that.

What stay with her bf and cheat in him? Or stay with her bf in a miserable relationship? You say its not fair to her bf? And staying with him would be? :rolleyes:

and whoever said EC DUMPER! LMAO! :rolleyes:

NSN is not here for asking support, rather for ratifying her shameless act whicn you all are doing.People should tell someone as wrong then when they are wrong.

No one is wrong for ending a relationship they don't want to be in. No one is wrong for ending a relationship they no longer want to be in. No one is wrong for ending a relationship they are no longer happy with. No one is wrong for ending a relationship with someone they are no longer in love with. No one is wrong for ending a relationship with someone they don't want to be with.

No - one - is - wrong - for - ending - a - relationship - they - don't - want - to - be - in.

Then think for a second you are her bf who was dumped due to no fault, then put your hand on your heart and say once that NSN was correct to dump him.

The relationship ended because she didn't want to be with him. It's unfortunate, that he still has feelings for her, but you can't seriously expect her to stay just because he still loved her.

I don't think anything will be effective for someone as NSN. These kinds of person will go on doing dishonest things, cheating others , giving pain and suffering to those who come near her.

She didn't cheat. She wasn't dishonest. She told him how she felt. And everyone in the world suffers.

In the hind sight I think her bf was lucky to get rid of her, he does deserve someone better than this opportunistic lady and he is zillion times better without her.

Exactly. Just like NSN, he deserves someone that loves him and wants to be with him.

NSN has the age difference but did it came suddenly, if there was age difference then why she dated him and loved him. NSN grew up and changed and if she was so unsure about herself then why did she enter into a relationship with that guy. was that guy a GUINEA PIG.

Are u serious?

Everyone gets into relationships and they take from it whatever they need to take, they Grow and some people grow together and some grow apart. And puhlease who isn't unsure of themselves sometimes? If that was the case then I would be single my whole life until I figured myself out completely and then I would be able to date a guy :rolleyes: People find themselves in relationships. SHe found herself and decided it wasn't going to work. She saw him, she saw potential, she dated him, it didn't work out..oh well...? what are you going to do...

Guniea Pig BAHAHAHA stupidest thing I have ever heard.

She ruthlessly dumped me ..so ruthlessly that it hurt more than the NC so i was able to maintain NC but for the three months i kept feeling bad ..i would see her in my dreams ..i would see her coming online and i know that she would be chatting with those guys only....but whenever i think that she dumped me cause of others it wrenches my heart .immense pain ...

Now I understand the hostility.

Originally posted by EC

You people need to get over yourselves.

I don't know about your story but you need to get over yourself too and don't see it as your justification.

NSN was with her bf..for whatever reason. She though she loved him and then Lozano came along and she realized she didn't love him like she thought and moved on. WTF I agree..Why stay with her bf if she didn't love him and wanted to be with someone else? What is so f*cking wrong about that.

The f*cking wrong about this is the reason she gave him or to all. The reason that there was age difference is wrong . She should have gone straight to his bf and said that " Look I got that LOZANO who has more money, good career, good house and good future so I am dumping you for him" THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECT.There was no need to act and throw the classic one liner to him

What stay with her bf and cheat in him? Or stay with her bf in a miserable relationship? You say its not fair to her bf? And staying with him would be? :rolleyes:

Yes I am grateful to her for not cheating him, BUT why didn't she have cheeks to give him the real reason for dumping him. WHY THIS CAMOUFLAGE.

Everyone gets into relationships and they take from it whatever they need to take, they Grow and some people grow together and some grow apart. And puhlease who isn't unsure of themselves sometimes? If that was the case then I would be single my whole life until I figured myself out completely and then I would be able to date a guy People find themselves in relationships. SHe found herself and decided it wasn't going to work. She saw him, she saw potential, she dated him, it didn't work out..oh well...? what are you going to do...

There is a difference between a WHORE and a normal lady, the feelings of a WHORE changes with money in the pocket of the customers.

You can be unsure of many reasons in this world but you can't be unsure of how much money or what kinda living status you were looking for.

Guniea Pig BAHAHAHA stupidest thing I have ever heard

I can understand why this was stupidest thing you have ever heard.

and whoever said EC DUMPER! LMAO! :rolleyes:

I said that and it was Eternally Confused DUMPER

The f*cking wrong about this is the reason she gave him or to all. The reason that there was age difference is wrong . She should have gone straight to his bf and said that " Look I got that LOZANO who has more money, good career, good house and good future so I am dumping you for him" THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECT.There was no need to act and throw the classic one liner to him

There was an age difference she thought she could over look it because of what she thought she felt for him. She thought wrong. So because she made a mistake in her life she is a horrible person?

As for all the things Lozano has..so what? Your going to bring NSN down because she knows what she wants out of life and knew that in her current situation she wasn't going to get it? ? She's confident, she growing older, she knows what she wants out of life, and she doesn't have time to waste. Why waste her time with someone when she knew it would not work out?

Yes I am grateful to her for not cheating him, BUT why didn't she have cheeks to give him the real reason for dumping him. WHY THIS CAMOUFLAGE.

Because that wasn't the reason for the break up. Lozano came afterwards thats why!!

There is a difference between a WHORE and a normal lady, the feelings of a WHORE changes with money in the pocket of the customers.

You can be unsure of many reasons in this world but you can't be unsure of how much money or what kinda living status you were looking for.

She is a WHORE because she knows what she wants out of life?? Give me a break. She is 23 and her bf was 19. It was not working out for her. And you said it perfect..she is not unsure of what living status she wants and by all means NSN go out and get it. Your not getting younger and you don't have time to waste.

Originally posted by Pocky

No one is wrong for ending a relationship they don't want to be in. No one is wrong for ending a relationship they no longer want to be in. No one is wrong for ending a relationship they are no longer happy with. No one is wrong for ending a relationship with someone they are no longer in love with. No one is wrong for ending a relationship with someone they don't want to be with.

No - one - is - wrong - for - ending - a - relationship - they - don't - want - to - be - in.

One is wrong for a ending a relationship they don't want to be in for ONLY WHEN they end it giving a false reason,

WHEN- THEY- END- IT- GIVING- A- FALSE- REASON

She didn't cheat. She wasn't dishonest. She told him how she felt. And everyone in the world suffers.

She was DISHONEST to give false reason for dumping, the real reason was lust of various qualities of LOZANO

If-someone-doesn't-want-to-be-in-a-relationship-why-should-they-stay-in-it? The whole concept that selfish dumping is a bad thing is nonsensical. When isn't ending a relationship selfish? People end relationships when they aren't getting what they need from them. Their needs aren't being met. So everyone that ever ends a relationship is doing it out of selfish reasons.

Ending a relationship giving wrong reason is dishonesty and selfishness.

YOu asked me what should be the alternate behaviour, I give you that

She should have gone to her bf, said to her that look I have found LOZANO who is better than you in the following respect ...................................... and so I want to dump him. This was the end that he deserved.

Now Pocky do you find any difference between the two behaviours.........

Originally posted by EC

Because that wasn't the reason for the break up. Lozano came afterwards thats why!!

read the whole thread again and her previous thread and the thread dated 8th march and 9th march and then you would know LOZANO came afterwards or before. or better let's ask NSN and pray she is honest for 10 seconds to reply to it.

blind_otter
Originally posted by imlost

I don't think anything will be effective for someone as NSN. These kinds of person will go on doing dishonest things, cheating others , giving pain and suffering to those who come near her.

Hello, sweeping generalization. In any case, if you believe this, then you would be better served to use your time doing something else; why waste your time posting on NSN's thread? To further your mission to spread the word that people should only breakup using the techniques that you personally find appropriate?

I have HAD a person tell me, I'm dumping you for your best friend because she is prettier than you, we click more and have more in common, blah blah blah. It HURT. I would have rather that he had lied to me, and she had lied to me...so from personal experience, having been dumped for someone else and having been told the gorey details, I would rather not have that brutal honesty.

And he actually cheated on me with her before he broke up with me, the a**h***.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with trying to save someone else's ego.

Originally posted by blind_otter

Hello, sweeping generalization. In any case, if you believe this, then you would be better served to use your time doing something else; why waste your time posting on NSN's thread? To further your mission to spread the word that people should only breakup using the techniques that you personally find appropriate?

I have HAD a person tell me, I'm dumping you for your best friend because she is prettier than you, we click more and have more in common, blah blah blah. It HURT. I would have rather that he had lied to me, and she had lied to me...so from personal experience, having been dumped for someone else and having been told the gorey details, I would rather not have that brutal honesty.

And he actually cheated on me with her before he broke up with me, the a**h***.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with trying to save someone else's ego.

Lie hurts more than TRUTH, dishonesty hurts more than HONESTY.

A honest enemy is always preferable than a DISHONEST friend.

ReluctantRomeo

That sucks, BO, I'm sorry he gave you that. For me though, I guess I'd rather have the honesty than "it's not you, it's me" or the other lines.

NSN, I hope you're happy with Lozano and what you say about how you feel sounds really sweet...

... but I do wonder what expectations you generated in the previous guy. People are allowed to move on - especially aged 23 when it's practically expected :p But *how* you do it is the crucial point. One of my mum's favourite proverbs is that the real test of the quality of a person is how they treat people they don't need.

One is wrong for a ending a relationship they don't want to be in for ONLY WHEN they end it giving a false reason,

WHEN- THEY- END- IT- GIVING- A- FALSE- REASON

She did not give a false reason. She told her boyfriend that she wasn't happy in the relationship she wanted something more that this relationship couldn't offer her. She was not dishonest. She told him he wasn't want she wanted. That is the truth, isn't it? She didn't want her boyfriend did she? Sounds like truth to me.

Ending a relationship giving wrong reason is dishonesty and selfishness.

She didn't give a wrong reason. She gave the reason she wanted to give.

YOu asked me what should be the alternate behaviour, I give you that

She should have gone to her bf, said to her that look I have found LOZANO who is better than you in the following respect ...................................... and so I want to dump him. This was the end that he deserved.

Now Pocky do you find any difference between the two behaviours.........

And you think that would be better? How would that have benefited her ex-boyfriend? How do you think he would have taken that over being told that what she wanted she wasn't finding in the relationship?

How, by telling her boyfriend that someone else has come into her life that might be what she's looking for, is that beneficial to her boyfriend?

In all honesty, she spared her boyfriend the endless questioning of what someone else had over him. What someone else offered her that he didn't offer her. When she walked away, he was left with an answer that gave him closure and ended the relationship without needlessly hurting him. He got a valid answer as to why the relationship ended - she wanted more than what he could give. Why does he need to know that someone else in her life might be able to give her that?

The relationship ended with a clean break - an honest answer that doesn't reflect poorly on the other person or causes them to question their own worth as a person. She left because she was at a different stage than he was and nothing he could have done would have changed that.

End of relationship.

• Author

First of all let me say you guys are F*cking ridiculous!!!!! Please, how pathetic can you last minute opinions get??

For all of you to shut up and realize that what I have done is given my ex the opportunity to find the love I found!! I have always loved Lozano...just never had the chance to be with him!!

Shut up..GGGGGGGGG Time passes and things change like for instant all you bad mouthing people without knowing the true story...

I DID TELL HIM I WAN'T IN LOVE AND I DID TELL HIM I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!! I'M AN HONEST PERSON WHETHER ITS NOW OR LATER ...HE KNOWS!!! SO NOW AM I IN "YOUR" STANDARDS OF A REAL, TRUE WOMAN!!!!! GET OVER IT, YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE ISSUES THAN YOU REALIZE!!! :mad:

People fall in and out of love...so you got dumped, you got hurt....Who the F*ck hasn't!!!! I know the true meaning of love and I was always asking myself how deep was my love for my ex...and it wasn't enough!! Why, because I"ve always been in love with someone else and now my dream has come true and aint' no one gonna change my mind...nothing you guys say will affect me or change my opinions or the way I feel...I've never been so sure about anything...and all you negative people I wish for one day you can feel what I feel with Lozano...But you're to caught up on your heart break!!! LET IT GO...I DID AND I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!! OH DID I MENTION I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY "IN" LOVE!!! :love:

Reply to Pocky,

Pocky you said the same thing which otter is saying, why it is so difficult to understand that HONESTY is always preferable.

SHE GAVE HIM THE FALSE REASON. THE REAL REASON WAS LOZANO AND ALL OTHER THING WAS TO PROVE THAT IT WAS NOT LOZANO.

The way it would have helped her bf that he would still have respect for NSN or I should say respect for girls, what do you think that he would never find out the real reason for getting dumped..no pocky this world is too small for that and the day he finds out the real reason then imagine how would it feel..won't he feel cheated then.. cheating is not always sleeping, cheating is more than that.

Once again let me say that AGE DIFFERENCE was not the real reason for dumping him, LOZANO was the reason for dumping him. First LOZANO came then she found the age difference and then dumped him

Please for God sake see the truth.

blind_otter
Originally posted by imlost

Reply to Pocky,

Pocky you said the same thing which otter is saying, why it is so difficult to understand that HONESTY is always preferable.

SHE GAVE HIM THE FALSE REASON. THE REAL REASON WAS LOZANO AND ALL OTHER THING WAS TO PROVE THAT IT WAS NOT LOZANO.

The way it would have helped her bf that he would still have respect for NSN or I should say respect for girls, what do you think that he would never find out the real reason for getting dumped..no pocky this world is too small for that and the day he finds out the real reason then imagine how would it feel..won't he feel cheated then.. cheating is not always sleeping, cheating is more than that.

Once again let me say that AGE DIFFERENCE was not the real reason for dumping him, LOZANO was the reason for dumping him. First LOZANO came then she found the age difference and then dumped him

Please for God sake see the truth.

And this is what you can't seem to understand -- what you might see as good is not good for everyone else. I don't think "the truth" as "imlost" sees it is necessarily the best way to handle the situation. I personally would have rather not known that my bestfriend was prettier than me and clicked better with that boyfriend I had for 4 months when I was 19 years old. I would rather have thought that he just didn't have those feelings for me.

So, I personally don't agree with you. Therefore your stop-gap assumption is not accurate, and the way you think she should have handled the situation isn't necessarily the best way.

Originally posted by NeverSayNever

First of all let me say you guys are F*cking ridiculous!!!!! Please, how pathetic can you last minute opinions get??

For all of you to shut up and realize that what I have done is given my ex the opportunity to find the love I found!! I have always loved Lozano...just never had the chance to be with him!!

Shut up..GGGGGGGGG Time passes and things change like for instant all you bad mouthing people without knowing the true story...

I DID TELL HIM I WAN'T IN LOVE AND I DID TELL HIM I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!! I'M AN HONEST PERSON WHETHER ITS NOW OR LATER ...HE KNOWS!!! SO NOW AM I IN "YOUR" STANDARDS OF A REAL, TRUE WOMAN!!!!! GET OVER IT, YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE ISSUES THAN YOU REALIZE!!! :mad:

Ok, NSN thanks sweet girl. I am happy if you honestly told your bf the real reason why you dumped him and let POCKY, EC and OTTER also know the real reason for dumping him.

You are honest and now let POCKY explain this thing that you always loved LOZANO and you were with your 19 yr old kid bf for whatever time you were.What was that? Honesty or dishonesty?

and this once again proves what was the real reason for dumping him and yes as you said nothing that I say will affect you or change you..

enjoy the bliss of love dear NSN.

Originally posted by NeverSayNever

HOW IRONIC YOUR NAME...IMLOST!! DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT ANYMORE!!! :p

and how true your name is NSN = never-say-never ...yeah never say never you will always find someone better and better than lozano also,

till then enjoy the shiver in your spine.

• Author

IMLOST:

YOU SAID NOTHING TO ME!!

I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I DID OR HOW I DID IT? I DON'T BY ALL MEANS WANT YOU TO THINK I'M A "SWEET GIRL" FOR WHAT I DID...I'M AN HONEST PERSON WHO DIDN'T LOVE SOMEONE THE WAY HE SHOULD BE LOVED....IT'S TO BAD...YOU SHOULD REALLY CONCENTRATE ON FINDING YOURSELF IT'S SO GOOD ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD

THANKS...NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU AND AS FOR WHAT I CAN SEE I'VE SHUT YOUR A$$ UP NOW GO ON AND ARGUE WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S THREATEN BY YOUR COMMENTS

What unnecessarily nasty, bitchy posts. Good way to get your point across in the least effective, most offensive way!

Judging by your non-stop posting of rebuttals it appears to have been VERY effective.

People like you are why the world is as f*cked up as it is today. No compassion, just self-centered viciousness.

Ummm, who's being offensive now?

To NSN : What I thought was ridiculous was you starting a thread talking just like schoolgirl with a crush. You have no idea what this losange guy would be like as an actual boyfriend.

Anyways, good luck.

Otter,

it is always best if someone loves you the way you are and not the way they want you to be. So if you know the person was looking for a prettier face and you face was not so prettier than the other person then you would realise the situation and won't raise the stakes high so as to get involved and finally get hurt.

If a girl wants money and I dont have money then it is better for me to learn the truth so that I wont fall in love with her and let her go to someone who has lots of money and not get hurt by her doing so.

blind_otter
Originally posted by april

Judging by your non-stop posting of rebuttals it appears to have been VERY effective.

Ummm, who's being offensive now?

Yes!

I get an opportunity to use this line I've been wanting to use!

Ummm... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Later.