In so deep...it feels good!!

Originally posted by greenhorn

There isn't a deed in this world which can't be justified ? If you think there is, tell me and I would justify it .

Greenhorn why are you being so evasive? Just say what you want to say.

Originally posted by Pocky

Greenhorn why are you being so evasive? Just say what you want to say.

Cause POCKY, greenhorn thinks that NSN will rip him a second a-hole.

• Author
Cause POCKY, greenhorn thinks that NSN will rip him a second a-hole.

:lmao: NOT EVEN LIKE THAT!!

Please, I've trained him well. If he can put up with my s*** he should be able to take anyone on! :p

When NSN came to LS she was very happy with her bf and she posted this and when one day Lozano comes into her life suddenly she started having so many problems in with her bf, sudddenly there crept an age difference with his bf and stuff like " love went away" , " I love you but not IN love with you".

She wanted to dump her bf and never she told that Lozano was reason for that, ppl suggested her how to dump her bf. Finally one day she dumped her bf and then she wrote that " I didn't feel anything for my ex bf's pain". Now this was because that dumping was the route for getting Lozano so why to grieve over her bf.

Now the question is that why did she need 'Lozano' to realise what she was missing?

Had there be no 'Lozano' then she would have been happy with her bf, and tommorrow won't she find someone else to realise what she is missing with Lozano.

Why do I need to see someone's else having a big car to realise I need a big car too .. My requirements should be absolute and not relative. If I wanted something and not getting that then I dont require Lozano to realise this.If I require Lozano then it is a selfish act.

I call this a simple act of blatant,self-serving & obviously opportunistic dumping.

And as for jusification given by 'EC' I could say that I can justify this act of NSN more beautifully than 'EC'

Hope I made myself clear and I am ready for anything. Shoot at me I am the sitting duck.

Shoot at me I am the sitting duck.

:laugh: BANG :p

GREENHORN, I hope u like crapping out of two a**holes.

blind_otter

Now the question is that why did she need 'Lozano' to realise what she was missing?

Had there be no 'Lozano' then she would have been happy with her bf, and tommorrow won't she find someone else to realise what she is missing with Lozano.

I had a good male friend, who I refer to on here as Mr. T, who helped me get away from my psychotic, physically abusive, crack and cocaine-addicted boyfriend. I needed that support and that extra push to get away. I could have stayed in the horrible relationship that I was in for years, for the rest of my life, really, because I was in that mentality. I was depressed, abused, alone and lonely in the relationship...but I was so depressed that I had lost the independent will to live a happy life. I thought that I was at the point where it was as good as it gets.

We didn't get involved in a romantic relationship but without Mr. T I wouldn't have gotten away from a bad situation. This isn't exactly what NSN is going through, but....

She expressed concern from the moment she came on this board, about her relationship with her BF, because it didn't feel right. She was concerned that he was too young, she was concerned that they just didn't "get" each other. So, I never really thought their relationship was all that great and I expected them to break up eventually anyways. So, I think what Lozano really did was offer her a cushion, succor for having to break up from a relationship that started out rocky (she and her BF got together very quickly), was intensely passionate but not really that stable, and wasn't really meant to be.

That's my take.

Does Age Matter...?? Post: 1 | Quote:

Ok for the most part everyone here knows I'm fairly new...so let me tell you peeps a little bit about my relationship...

I'm 23 years old and my boyfriend is 19...I've never met someone like him...he makes me feel good inside, gives chills up and down my spine and I never made the age difference an issue...

My family at first was a little drown back by our relationship but now they love him and my grandma even tells me that he's the one I'm going to marry...

Everything is fine in our relationship and by no means at all do I want to end it but will the age difference catch up with me?? I know age is nothing but a # but how and when do you really know if it matters...When I decided to get with him and make things official I made it a point not to make it an issue, but is it?? He jsut started University and I'm almost done and I feel as if maybe my life is a little more ahead then his...He even tells me when he graduates that we are going to get married...Graduates??? Great, but when he graduates I'll be 27!!! Oh well thought I give you guys a little peak into my only situations in my relationship that would be an issue...

This was by NSN on 8th March 2005 9:35 PM

blind_otter

And? Your point is? They got together fast after doing ecstasy and all that and she is expressing concern about the age difference in the post above.

I feel like you got f*cked over in your last relationship and you are taking it out on someone who really doesn't deserve it. She is not your ex. You are not her exBF. Why are you taking this so personally?

The other day an old from my past who I cheered with and went to high school with called me and wanted to talk and see why it never worked out between us. He said I was the perfect girl for him and that I've known him all my life...(this is the guy I talked about in another forum) He wants someone who is affectionate, humorous, talented, and smart....I am very affectionate, my friends tell me I'm hilarious and as far as talent well he knows that part...This guy, lets call him Lozano, was always the "what if"....He is starting a new business in graphic design and he mentioned he wanted a strong woman by his side to manage his company too...Well it just so happens my major is Business Management!!!! Everything is pointing toward this guy...ggggggggggggg why now why me...but wait it gets better..he's 26 years old, with a house and a career!!

Otter, pls read this one in conjunction to the first one and you would get my point.

In the first post there was no mention anywhere that she is not IN love with him i.e on 8th March and on 9th March the second post about Lozano so this makes me believe that age was just to find out some reason to dump.

And you are true that I am taking out on someone who does not deserve it. She is not my ex and I am not her exbf, but since ppl asked me to clarify so I did.

I am sorry to be harsh and rude. I am done with this thread.

There were issues in her original post. For me, any time someone writes how wonderful their relationship is as a preface to a problem they're not only trying to convince me, the reader, that there isn't a problem, but they're trying to convince themselves.

NSN had issues in her relationship while she was experiencing her chills and love euphoria. Just because she wasn't at a stage to come to terms with it, doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Be sure to update us in a few weeks, or months, about your changing opinion on the whole "soul mate" thing.

You seem to be a drifter, and when the current picks up, off you go. It may not be a good sign that you went from one man to another so very quickly.

Oh puhleeze.....

I truly feel, Lozano, is my soul mate.

He makes me want to be a better person!!

I've never been more sure about anything

I'm a Gemini and I believe a lot in the zodiac signs and I believe in who ever is meant for you...will be with you...

I have never been happier and more complete

THIS FEELING WILL NEVER GO AWAY

Gag me :sick: ...all THIS coming from a girl who isn't even involved in an intimate relationship with this 'Lozano' guy. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Greenhorn made some very important points, but he was much too polite.

I won't be.

You dump your b/f because you THINK you have found someone sooooo much better.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's all too premature to tell.

• Author

You all have very good points...

But part of growing up is taking chances and learning from them...If Lozano doesn't work out at least in my heart I know I can move on knowing that he wasn't the one for me instead of being with someone and always thinking about him...

As for my exbf...I did love him dearly but it just wasn't enough

Originally posted by NeverSayNever

But part of growing up is taking chances and learning from them...

You are very young NSN and taking chances is part of growing up but don't take any chances so large that they may ruin the rest of your life.

We Could Take A Lesson From Crayons: Some Are Sharp, Some Are Beautiful, Some Have Weird Names, All Are Different Colors; But They All Have To Learn To Live In The Same Box!

and WTF does the above mean in your sig line? Crayons are not sentient beings who can think and do and feel like a human. They are stupid colored wax drawing utensils.

I don't understand the attack on NSN?? I really dont. I thin some of you have Ex hang-ups and need to get over it.

NSN did what some girls don't have the balls to do! Yeah she was confused but what girl isn't confused about love at some point in their life? Hell I'm Eternallyconfused! :p She was worrying about a lot of things in her relationship even BEFORE Lozano came into the picture. There was something missing and she felt it...but she had been with him so long and had so many things with her bf that I really believe she tried to see the Love for her bf...But no matter how hard you try if it ain't there it ain't there.

I honestly believe that Lozano sped up the breaking up process but it would have happened eventually. You know I admire NSN because a lot of other women I know or have heard about in this same situation..either give up and stay with the bf they don't really love for fear of uncertainty and end up living life with the hang up of "WHAT IF" and others would have cheated and been with the bf and the other guy until it became one dirty soap opera.

WOuld you rather NSN stay with her bf knowing that she didn't really love him and that another made her heart beat and her breath short? No way. NSN I think you did the right thing. You broke up with him..for your PROBLEMS..not exactly for Lozano. And now you are free to do what you please. CLAP CLAP CLAP

• Author

If you can't understand it...then you're just as lost as you think I am...(as per the quote)

We all have a lot to experience in life...If we had all the answers God by all means this world would be perfect...

Alpha I know what you're saying but thats how "I" live my life...taking chances and learning from them...people are scared of taking risks....I'm not!!!! If it doesn't work out f*ck it...that means theirs someone else out there for me...

No, I would have preferred that she was brutally honest with him, and herself.

Do you really think that her ex-bf is not going to find out about NSN and Lozano? Major ego crush. Let it happen a few more times and you have in all likelihood a man with a lot of commitment issues, trust issues, not to mention a jaded view on women. And then there are women complaining that men are b*stards. How come that happen, in this case?

And I really wonder how NSN would feel after a 2 year relationship, when Lozano magically discovered to have found his soulmate. As NSN might be working in his company, would she prefer to hear the truth, or be in the dark about it?

• Author

About my quote:

Some People are sharp and witty...some people are beautiful in so many ways...Some peoples names are just werid (alphamale??)...As far as I can remember we all come from different cultures and race....YET WE ALL LIVE IN THIS F*CKED UP WORLD CALLED EARTH....Thats what my quote means!!

No, I would have preferred that she was brutally honest with him, and herself.

Do you really think that her ex-bf is not going to find out about NSN and Lozano? Major ego crush. Let it happen a few more times and you have in all likelihood a man with a lot of commitment issues, trust issues, not to mention a jaded view on women. And then there are women complaining that men are b*stards. How come that happen, in this case?

This part I have to agree with. But then again she broke up with him for OTHER problems not Lozano. Then after the break up she decided to give Lozano a chance. Now you mean to tell me that AFTER breaking up with her bf she is to call him and say

"Hey I broke up with you before and now I just wantesd to let you know I found my soulmate"

No she broke up with him already and now what she does is her business and not his anymore.

And I really wonder how NSN would feel after a 2 year relationship, when Lozano magically discovered to have found his soulmate. As NSN might be working in his company, would she prefer to hear the truth, or be in the dark about it

Why so negative? Who says that will happen?

blind_otter

NSN, you remind me a lot of my bestfriend growing up, who I parted ways with a couple of years ago. She flew headlong into relationships. I was always surprised at her attitude and how she would be so into people. As I have gotten older, i have held my feelings closer and closer to myself, and have become less and less inclined to open up to people. I can f*ck like a champ, but I can't fall head over heels in love any more.

But I do think you were kind of intentionally blinding yourself to the problems that didn't just suddenly appear in your relatinoship with your ex...I mean, I saw from how you were writing that, as POCKY said, you were kind of trying to convince yourself about things with him.

But I have a very different view of love. I think you and Lozano have something a lot closer to love than you and your ex...because you've known each other for longer, seen each other in different lights and situations, and have been through more with each other.

No EC. Not call him after the act. NSN may have her reasons, but by not mentioning Lozano, and being in public with him only days later, you will set severe doubts in his mind. "Was there an affair going on? Did Lozano steal my gf?", to name but a few of the thoughts.

He is bound to find out that the two are very close now. Of course it is difficult to predict how he will react and if he will react. But you can be certain that it won't be positive for his mentality nor of his views on women. If he might get in close presence to NSN again, that can add to NSN's confusion. Not something she would want.

And, from an outsiders perspective, I predicted that NSN and Lozano would become a couple even before the break, based on the words NSN wrote. Now, if I can do that as a complete stranger who lives on the Eastern side of the pond, don't you think her ex-bf can do that?

The replacement was already lined up. Why not mention the fact, so he can start dealing with it immediately? After having recovered from the initial shock he will find out that NSN and Lozano have become a couple. Another major shock.

Why so negative? Who says that will happen?

You can't exclude the possibility. Why would not it happen? There are 3 billion women on the planet, so what is the actual chance that NSN is Lozano's true soulmate?

• Author
But I have a very different view of love. I think you and Lozano have something a lot closer to love than you and your ex...because you've known each other for longer, seen each other in different lights and situations, and have been through more with each other.

B_O...Lozano has seen me grow from a little girl to a woman...As a matter of fact last night he said I intimidate him because of the woman I've become and how he has so much catching up to do...I'm not saying I'm totally "in" love with him but I know as time goes by he could be the person I fall "in" love with...He knows I just broke off a relationship and he said he's willing to wait or do whatever it takes to keep me in his life...This time around he's being more receptive and I'm more reserved....He can feel that I still have a lot of emotions and frustrations to let go...But what means so much to me is the fact that all my great memories while I was growing up...He was their with me the whole way!!

But I do think you were kind of intentionally blinding yourself to the problems that didn't just suddenly appear in your relatinoship with your ex...I mean, I saw from how you were writing that, as POCKY said, you were kind of trying to convince yourself about things with him.

She was alone and rushed into a relationship with her bf. I think he was young and EVERYONE said it wouldn't work and as I can see that NSN is a little hard headed she went on a mission to prove everyone wrong and so I think thats why she was blinded to all the problems. She was determined to make it work..but i dont think she ever loved him.

Now I think she is realizing for the first time what it feels TO LOVE and BE LOVED.

• Author
The replacement was already lined up. Why not mention the fact, so he can start dealing with it immediately? After having recovered from the initial shock he will find out that NSN and Lozano have become a couple. Another major shock.

When I'm ready to tell my ex...I will!!!!! He can't handle the truth yet but trust me...I'm not afraid of expressing how I truly feel to my ex...it just has to be the right time and I have to be sure if me and Lozano are going to work out...and if it doesn't at least I can move on to other things in my life