In so deep...it feels good!!

mental_traveller

What's the big deal here? She met someone she preferred to her bf, so she ditched him and shacked up with the new one. I don't see anything evil or strange in doing that, surely it's better than stringing the 1st guy along? What exactly is annoying people so much?

Mental_Traveller, in short:

She is in fact stringing the first guy along. She kicked the guy out of her life, but subsequently did not find her love with Lozano (guy #2), at least not in the infatuated way, she once imagined. She did not keep her ex out of her life. Because she did not give a definitive 'no' to the first guy, he will be entertaining hope, with no guarantees. Stringing him along if you want.

She has stated the numerous imperfections of guy #1, compared to guy #2 in her threads. But she should be honest, not to us, but to guy #1. A lot of boardies, including me, have doubts that has happened.

If she gave the reasons why she preferred guy #2 over guy #1 to guy #1, I don't think he would entertain any hope. Yes, he would drop her out of his life for a while at least. He is guy #2 in potential, but lacking 7 years of age. He can't compete with a fair chance in that game, as she has indicated that she is not willing to wait on him.

Either way, if she somehow restored the relationship with guy #1, it would be a complete disaster. If she goes for a relationship with guy #2, how do you think her behavior and her seeming responsiveness appears to guy #1?

blind_otter

Please let this thread die!!! It's over! Explained and debated ad nauseum.

• Author
Illusion24

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT WITH #1 OR #2 I'M ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR POINTS ARE GIVEN AND EXCEPTED...THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE AND INPUT GOODBYE

You know whats funny in this world. Its that people dont like it when other people happy.

Its funny how people, watch some romantic comedy, e.g. Harry met Sally. And wish their lives were like that. But when it does happen they run right out.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Its a great feeling.

c

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by alphamale

I find the above stmt hard to believe. Can you plz elaborate on why you have not had sex in 10 years? Is he married or gay or suffers from erectile dysfunction?

Whaz up wiz zat??

Well in your first post you said you were "lovers" so the cats out of the bag on that one. Besides, the number one reason relationships fail is lack of honesty. When you can be honest with yourself then you can be honest with others.

- dc

Mr.positive

Thats awesome Not many people get to fell that way. you should definatley cherish every moment. And good luck with everything.

<a href=http://www.worldwideelf.com/>mike</a>

I felt alot of what you felt once and thought I would always feel that way about him but then he hurt me alot and finally I can say " Hey I dont feel anything anymore " ( Thank God )

So to say :" I will always love this guy , Always feel this way ".......................

Its not always the case because we change, they change , life changes, circumstances change.

So you should protect your heart as a previous poster said and not fall so deep so fast.

Its the only heart you have.

Protect it.

I am not suggesting we should not all love again but we should OPEN our eyes so we dont get hurt as much.

Yes we will get hurt I am sure, but we can lesson that by not putting that other person so high on the pedastal that when it DOES end that we Crash and Burn .

I suspect if you did not have Lozanzo anymore , that its going to hurt you alot.

Of course, your posts could be from months ago and not sure where you are today.

don't worry i'll pass, marriage, few kids..... in about 5-10 years time i'll all be gone and all you'll have is respect for eachother (hopefully)