Girl @ school - she's 15, I'm 14 does she like me?

The Unforgiven

clamdiggerwtf

I've been rethinking what to say, and I believe I've made it more simple now...

"Last week things were kind of unclear, so let me try this again. I like you a lot, exactly how do you feel about me?"

I think thats better than what I was thinking of using before...

Tamed Wildflower
Originally posted by clamdiggerwtf

I've been rethinking what to say, and I believe I've made it more simple now...

"Last week things were kind of unclear, so let me try this again. I like you a lot, exactly how do you feel about me?"

I think thats better than what I was thinking of using before...

I agree it is better. It is more direct, less self-deprecating, less quick to presume you know how she feels, invites her to respond honestly better.

clamdiggerwtf

Ugh.... I'm asking another question, sorry. <_<

Do you know any better way to ask her or bring this up? I'm comfortable talking to her now, but I don't think I can bring up this subject easily. I don't know what to say, but I'll definitely be saying something about it when I get a reply...

clamdiggerwtf

I'm very confused now. I want to give her time to know me better, but I don't wanna wait until she loses any interest she may have in me. I'm comfortable talking to her now, but I just don't know how to bring up the subject of me liking her... Just randomly bring it up, or what?

Tamed Wildflower

I'm very confused now. I want to give her time to know me better, but I don't wanna wait until she loses any interest she may have in me. I'm comfortable talking to her now, but I just don't know how to bring up the subject of me liking her... Just randomly bring it up, or what?

Well... I got that done. I sent her an e-mail with my phone number in it.

Great! So when she calls you, tell her you'd like to ask her about something. Then say, "Last week things were kind of unclear, so let me try this again. I like you a lot, exactly how do you feel about me?"

Where did I come up with such a wonderfully brilliant thing to say?? Oh, yeah, YOU!! Maybe you don't need me and HoldOn to tell you how to say everything?? Maybe you are pretty good at this yourself?? Just a thought. ;)

Here's the easiest way to ask a girl out: Walk up to her, give her a hug hello, and the next time you both laugh, say "You should call me sometime. I always have fun talking to you." Then she can take the bait--and she likes you, so she will. It's handing her the date on a silver platter.

clamdiggerwtf

I would say today went well... She read the e-mail, though she didn't get a chance to respond. She walked around with me today... a lot... and she was playing with my hair, which was kind of funny. The odd behaviour also kept up today, and she followed me... I really need to make a move soon.

clamdiggerwtf

I think I'm losing my sanity, and I have horrible paranoia. She didn't follow me this morning cause she went to class early, and she didn't stay with me as long after first period. She gets moved closer to me in fourth period, and the fact that I'm close to her seems to be the first thing she notices, so she threw a paper ball at me, which I threw back, and we laughed about it... Then the paranoia comes, I hear her say something like "...yeah, I was talking to him this morning" to the girl she sits beside, so I automatically assume she's found some other guy... Its stupid because she could be talking about me, but I doubt it... She also hasn't e-mailed me back yet, which is possibly an accident, cause she was saying something within the last three minutes of class along the lines of "it won't send! ah!"

Playing with my hair and randomly tossing a paper ball at me... could that be considered flirty behaviour?

Playing with my hair and randomly tossing a paper ball at me... could that be considered flirty behaviour?

duh

I think I'm losing my sanity, and I have horrible paranoia

Ask her out. You'll be cured.

not could be, IT IS flirty behaviour.

clamdiggerwtf

Well, I've been told she said something else when my friend asked, now. "He's always been my friend, I could never date him... he's just my friend."

...and the weird behaviour continues today... She had her face within two inches of mine without caring, and was staring over at me in one class, it seemed.

Man, if you were in front of me, I'd shake you until you came to your senses!

Do you want to date her or NOT!?!?!?

BE A MAN. ASK HER OUT.

The world will not end, the sun will rise in the morning, the stars will come out at night, the grass will still grow. Are you going to spend the rest of your life doing this to yourself? You'll end up like that bitter joel guy on here, asking "Why am I so lonely???"

Tamed Wildflower

Yes, I'm going to... I also just found out the friend I had ask... she likes me.

I have two responses to this:

ONE: Halleluyah!! HALLELUYAH!! HALLEE-LUYAAHHHHHH! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

TWO: DUH!!! :p

This shouldn't surprise you dear, we've been tellin' you she likes you for the past 170 or so posts!! :D

So go get the girl!! :love:

clamdiggerwtf

No, I still don't know that the girl I like actually likes me back... Its the girl I had ASK that likes me. Very odd twist, isn't it?

Also, I'm starting to see something wrong here... the friend that likes me changed the answer I was getting... She changed it every time I asked. First it was "I love him to death, but I don't think I'd want to date him." then it was a simple "No" and now its "He's just my friend, I could never date him... He's always been my friend."

Okay, so the person I had ask for me likes me, should I discount what they've said? I managed to tell one of my male friends yesterday, and he has actually suspected that I might like the girl for a while, and noticed that I talk to her much more openly than most girls... He also thinks she acts odd around me.

Tamed Wildflower

Whoa! Sorry, CD, I totally misunderstood!! Yes, this is quite an odd twist! No wonder there was such a strange disconnect between what your friend was saying and Cute Girl's behavior toward you. Cute Girl's behavior quite clearly reveals that she likes you, whereas the other girl kept changing her story. Yeah, just forget what the friend said. By now you know (or should know) that Cute Girl likes you, and you don't need the friend's deviousness to confuse you.

It doesn't surprise me terribly that yet another girl would be attracted to you-- like I've said before, you're a great guy. But if this friend really cares for you the way one should when one likes someone romantically, then she would behave with a little more generosity and not try to sabotage your chances for getting together with the person that will make YOU happy. Basically you have two girls attracted to you- one who would deceive you to get what she wants, and another who cares to get to know you and come to understand you. I think you have definitely made the right choice. It seems like it's a good time to ask her out, don't you think?

clamdiggerwtf

Yeah, great time... except its a weekend. -_-

More flirting-like stuff today... it seems we have the ability to make each other laugh over practically nothing. She threw a pencil at me, I threw it back, it continued for a minute, then we both start laughing at the same time for no reason. Laughing is good, right?

Tamed Wildflower

Yeah, great time... except its a weekend. -_-

I didn't mean right this second!! I meant like your relationship has gotten to a point where it is a good idea to ask her out. So ask her out in the beginning of next week.

More flirting-like stuff today... it seems we have the ability to make each other laugh over practically nothing. She threw a pencil at me, I threw it back, it continued for a minute, then we both start laughing at the same time for no reason. Laughing is good, right?

I think you know the answer to this one, dear. Laughing is WONDERFUL!!

clamdiggerwtf

Well... I believe I'm ready now... All thats left is to actually ask... I don't find it as hard to stay back and wait around for her and stuff now that I have a friend to stay with me. He's also practically gonna force me to say something, too.

clamdiggerwtf

Well, my friend will be forcing me to say something, and I have no negative signs if I discount what my other friend said. Guess I'll be going for it next week, then.

Tamed Wildflower

Well, my friend will be forcing me to say something, and I have no negative signs if I discount what my other friend said. Guess I'll be going for it next week, then.

Awesome! So glad to hear it! :D

clamdiggerwtf

Today was... odd. Paranoia tells me I just missed my chance, while my knowledge of this girl tells me otherwise.

She came looking for me this morning apparently. I wasn't at school, so she asked my friends where I was. They said I wasn't there, and they said she seemed kinda depressed from it.

After first period, we start talking to each other, which has become a fairly common thing. She is staring right at my head, though... I couldn't manage to look her in the eye, at all. She wasn't resisting, I was. I asked her how her weekend was, and she said she didn't do anything special... then she mentioned talking to some guy on the phone, and having him come over on Friday and Sunday.

My horrible paranoia is telling me she got a boyfriend, and that I missed my chance completely. However, she also said her mom was gone all weekend, and she was basically by herself... Well, I know her parents are VERY strict, and wouldn't allow her alone with some guy like that... My knowledge of her tells me it can't be anything more than a family member, she also didn't act as if the event had any significance.

Skip ahead, fourth period... She's been flirting with me sort of, right? Well, she sat around and played with my hair for like 2 minutes in the middle of class... I got bored, and decided to see how she'd respond if I were the one flirting with her... She sits near me in class, right? So, I decide to sit out in the middle of the isle we sit at, and don't let her by. She says "I'm gonna poke you until you move!" So, she begins poking me, and I start poking her back... She laughed, and decided to try to go around the front of me, well, I moved forward, and wouldn't let her... laughed some more, and I finally let her by.

Last odd thing I just found out today... She told one of my friends that I liked her about a week ago, but he hadn't said anything about it. She waited for me to leave school to go tell him. This probably means nothing, but its odd.