It's always the man's fault...

If somebody is a big enough baby to present their marital woes in spreadsheet form

Not only do I have the spreadsheet, but am able to output requests at the drop of a hat using formulas. I also have a ready made co-habitation agreement that gets tweaked every now and then. It's a kin to a prenup

• Like 1
  • Author
Not only do I have the spreadsheet, but am able to output requests at the drop of a hat using formulas. I also have a ready made co-habitation agreement that gets tweaked every now and then. It's a kin to a prenup

Lol....:laugh:

todreaminblue
Listen Sheila....it was actually me that ended the marriage (9yrs). If you've read my previous posts, you will know. I don't hide the fact that there was a fork in the road and am a guy that doesn't take BS or allows himself to be a slave to some woman.

She didn't like that, and decided to get vindictive, which is typical for most women scorned. So now you have the picture..Deb down under.

my name is deb not sheila..........if you read my posts you would see i sign off deb...i will read your posts tayken....as i have said before sometimes your posts are quite disheartening...so you were married fro nine years......and si this the woman with another child to another man....and she got vindictive....i stand corrected...no bias there.....tayken from i am not sure where.......deb

Forgot to mention this co-habitation agreement is 15 pages long. It covers everything from communication, chores, bills, accounts, belongings, etc

• Like 1
my name is deb not sheila..........if you read my posts you would see i sign off deb...i will read your posts tayken....as i have said before sometimes your posts are quite disheartening...so you were married fro nine years......and si this the woman with another child to another man....and she got vindictive....i stand corrected...no bias there.....tayken from i am not sure where.......deb

I guess you missed the end where I called you Deb? I find your posts hard to read especially with the "i" instead of "I". I have only been married once (am in my 40s), and yes my ex had a daughter from a previous common law relationship.

It takes a big woman to admit they are wrong.

• Like 1

I'm the proud owner of a court gown. If I ever get into an extended argument, I mean relationship, again I will be using that gown a lot.

"I acknowledge receipt of your spread sheets. I propose we set aside two days for a proof hearing in roughly six weeks time. All evidence, spreadsheets etc, to be lodged no less than 28 days in advance to give each side fair preparation time. And since we're being rigorously professional about this, I've instructed an independent expert to make up the spare room for you. Enjoy!"

• Like 1

My knowledge of family is more than I care for to be honest, but if I was to sit the bar exam for it tomorrow, I'll pass the damn thing with flying colours. I mean when you have a Judge telling you your filing documents is the best they've seen in a while whilst self representing yourself, then you know you have immersed yourself in it.

I took on a female lawyer and made her look a right muppet at times. I now share my knowledge and experience with men who have found themselves in a predicament and don't have money for lawyers retainer.

• Like 2

I wonder why a person would continue to desire sex with someone when they are obviously harboring so much resentment and hostility toward them.

• Like 3

Was his wife like that when they were dating? I doubt he would've married her if that's the case. I've seen so many stories/cases of guys who's wives stopped having sex once they got married or after the child. I remember one woman said "I got married so I could stop sucking ****"

• Like 1
I wonder why a person would continue to desire sex with someone when they are obviously harboring so much resentment and hostility toward them.

If a partner started coming out with excuses not to have sex with me, my immediate response would be "he's not attracted to me any more" and I'd be trying to explore with him whether there was anything to be done about that, and if it was likely to be a permanent thing. If it seemed to be a permanent loss of attraction, it would be time to talk about whether we should be separating. If there were young children in the family, then maybe the loss of desire would be something to just be managed as best as we could - but one thing's for sure. I wouldn't be berating him for losing attraction or presenting spreadsheets evidencing every piece of sexual rejection. The notion of guilt tripping somebody into having sex that they don't want to have with me is absolutely abhorrent.

My guess is that this guy would be happy enough for his wife to have very mechanical, loveless sex with him out of a sense of duty - even though she didn't want to have sex with him. In fact, mechanical "duty" sex could even be his preference if he has a problem with emotional intimacy (as the use of the spreadsheets would suggest).

• Like 6
My knowledge of family is more than I care for to be honest, but if I was to sit the bar exam for it tomorrow, I'll pass the damn thing with flying colours. I mean when you have a Judge telling you your filing documents is the best they've seen in a while whilst self representing yourself, then you know you have immersed yourself in it.

You nailed it. Too bad "document filing" comprises 0% of the bar exam, and Family law comprises about 2%.

Edited by Mr Scorpio
  • Like 1
You nailed it. Too bad "document filing" comprises 0% of the bar exam, and Family law comprises about 2%.

Ah...smart Alec. I like that, but my response is to the matter at hand.

I remember one woman said "I got married so I could stop sucking ****"

Guess what...when she starts dating again after her husband dumps her behind, she will be back to doing just that on a regular basis from people that won't tolerate her BS, and probably no intentions of being with her long term.

Hopefully she is still have decent at it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

ugh silly thread. but yeah I get tired of the fact that society seems to think it is always the mans fault in the relationship, relationships are a two person affair.

ugh silly thread. but yeah I get tired of the fact that society seems to think it is always the mans fault in the relationship, relationships are a two person affair.

The feminists have a good PR company, and they have managed to infiltrate most facets of society...in particular the family law courts. Eventually, the dinosaur judges will die and be replaced by generation x & y

his wife tells him to F off when he tries to get laid.

And you are surprised? Perhaps it's because they can relate to that, condone it or just saying I am a woman hear me roar

Edited by Tayken
  • Like 1
Guess what...when she starts dating again after her husband dumps her behind, she will be back to doing just that on a regular basis from people that won't tolerate her BS, and probably no intentions of being with her long term.

Hopefully she is still have decent at it :rolleyes:

If she dates men she wants to get sexy with, she'll enjoy it.

I do not understand why women sometimes marry men they don't feel genuine attraction toward, but I do know that it happens. I guess it's settling.

• Like 1

Statistically 1 out of 5 women who marry have low interest level in the guy. I have said this before that knowing why a woman is with you is more important than getting a wife or girlfriend in the first place. The fact that she is with me doesn't mean she is in love with me. There can be all kinds of reasons she may agree to marry me like biological clock, pressure from society and family saying she needs to get married, all her friends doing it, etc.

• Like 2
If she dates men she wants to get sexy with, she'll enjoy it.

I do not understand why women sometimes marry men they don't feel genuine attraction toward, but I do know that it happens. I guess it's settling.

A lot more than you can shake a stick at. A lot of single mothers make up a portion of this. They have married their sweetheart and had kids with them, only for situation to change. Now they want a sucker to take on the baggage.

They you have the single women who have ran up the clock, and now find themselves in the mid 30s plus, and just want to settle with a person to help fund a lifestyle they can't afford on their own.

I Don?t Love My Fiancé Anymore, But I Need His Money, So I?m Going To Marry Him Anyway | Thought Catalog

• Like 2
And that makes it ok?

No, it's totally depressing. I'd never do it.

But it's a two-way street. Men rationalize that women have lower sex drives I guess and hope for the best??? I don't really get it. I need mutual desire and investment.

• Author
A lot more than you can shake a stick at. A lot of single mothers make up a portion of this. They have married their sweetheart and had kids with them, only for situation to change. Now they want a sucker to take on the baggage.

They you have the single women who have ran up the clock, and now find themselves in the mid 30s plus, and just want to settle with a person to help fund a lifestyle they can't afford on their own.

I Don?t Love My Fiancé Anymore, But I Need His Money, So I?m Going To Marry Him Anyway | Thought Catalog

Yep, and some women just want their "day in a white dress" :rolleyes: As "if" they were born with that "right" cuz they have a vagina.

Fugu explained it fairly well, I dig it. :bunny:

Men and women are both wired and operate very differently. That's not going to change anytime soon.

One, if not the MOST important factor for any intimate relationship is effective communication and mutual problem solving is essential. When there is a breakdown in it, everything else soon follows.

Misunderstandings surface.

A husband (I would think) dislikes a nagging wife no more so than a wife dislikes a husband hounding for a pokey when she's exhausted and tired.

• Like 1

Why do men marry them? Or date them?

There are many men with issues, but I don't fuss about it, because it's not MY problem. I'll be with a good man, or no man. What makes a man choose this kind of woman over a good woman or no woman?

I think making a spreadsheet is tacky but the always blame the man thing is very prevalent in society. There are people who will see a man as the bad guy no matter what. I dealt with it in my first divorce.

• Like 1
  • Author

There are many men with issues, but I don't fuss about it, because it's not MY problem. I'll be with a good man, or no man. What makes a man choose this kind of woman over a good woman or no woman?

Cuz men want to get laid....cuz, men have a natural need to "provide and protect"...

Some men don't know how to pick women, by the time the put that ring on it and/or knocked them up, it's too late.

Fugu explained it fairly well, I dig it. :bunny:

Men and women are both wired and operate very differently. That's not going to change anytime soon.

One, if not the MOST important factor for any intimate relationship is effective communication and mutual problem solving is essential. When there is a breakdown in it, everything else soon follows.

Misunderstandings surface.

A husband (I would think) dislikes a nagging wife no more so than a wife dislikes a husband hounding for a pokey when she's exhausted and tired.

Am sure it's not just when she is "exhausted" that a woman holds it from a man.

Because these men can't seem to see past sex, just like women can't see past looks when they drop their panties for a guy that might not even be into them.

Cuz men want to get laid....cuz, men have a natural need to "provide and protect"...

Some men don't know how to pick women, by the time the put that ring on it and/or knocked them up, it's too late.

The bold, that's the "fault".

Identifying "fault" isn't always a bad thing. When something is in your control, that gives you power to change it. Men can have a better experience of marriage if they change those things under their control, from choosing a partner to communication and so on (and the same is true for women).

If men or woman avoid accepting any fault, their situation will never improve.

• Like 1