Moving on !!!

Helen A

i've commented on a couple of threads, gave advice from POV of WS that has admitted everything and since bettered her marriage.

and gave up.

betsy is here to talk about MM and why he doesn't feel the same as she does.

she'll tell us about wanting her M and H, yet isn't interested in posts advising her of how to go about it.

she'll respond to posts about MM and his behaviour.

that's why people are getting frustrated. if she were honest and said that she got attached and is mourning whatever connection she had with MM, people would be advising her accordingly. instead, she can't even be honest on an anonymous forum :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Author

Well some interesting responses...

I'm not here to analyse what the OM thinks and feels really I am here to try to move on, get over the way * I * feel about what he did.

I will be honest after all what's the point not? I mean I don't have to post here if I don't want to so I'm lost as to why people think I'm lying?

It's disgusting I know I'm ready to step away from it all and re connect with my husband. Stop looking for attention from other people and stop trying to be somewhere I have no business being.

I'm out of the crazy fog.

I think I've learnt my lesson.

• Author

If there is any justice in the world, your BH will find out SOMEHOW and realize how shameless and selfish of a person you are, and get the hell away from you, hopefully taking the child with him.

Nobody's taking my child anywhere.

Well some interesting responses...

I'm not here to analyse what the OM thinks and feels really I am here to try to move on, get over the way * I * feel about what he did.

I will be honest after all what's the point not? I mean I don't have to post here if I don't want to so I'm lost as to why people think I'm lying?

It's disgusting I know I'm ready to step away from it all and re connect with my husband. Stop looking for attention from other people and stop trying to be somewhere I have no business being.

I'm out of the crazy fog.

I think I've learnt my lesson.

Well, that sounds good. How do you plan to re-connect with your husband if you continue to lie to him, deceive him and pretend to be someone else than you are? What kind of connection will that be?

• Author

Well I can't undo what's done all I can do is not do it again.

That or I open my mouth and ruin two families with children.

I don't think so.

It's over. In the past.

No, it's not over. You continue deception - that's not in the past. Every time you look your husband in the eye and don't tell him who you are, you deceive him.

He isn't married to the real you, he's married to a false image of you - wouldn't you rather be loved for who you are instead of who you pretend to be?

• Like 1

Betsy,

Like I keep saying you are facing torrents of gut wrenching abuse by people here.

Your only chance is to put this behind you, lick your wounds (as painful as they are) on your own or IC, then get your marriage back on track

If you tell him then you bring your husband into the war......and then the outcome is that much more difficult to assess.

The chances are this other man won't tell tales as he has a lot to lose........the decision is yours, yours alone and not the one of any of the poisoned participants of this thread who want you to have a slice of what they've had.

He kissed once and had sex the next time. She just said there were 2 physical occurances because I don't think she wanted to admit she had hot passionate A sex.

Reread her posts because you ignored where I highlighted her questionable wording of where on the first time she said they kissed then he "blanked" her.

She never clarified that she only continued to deny.

Just the way Bill Clinton said I did not have sex with that woman.

• Author

Kiotxak I'm glad that you get me.

I'm going to get on with it now.

I don't think there's anymore I can really post here on LS the general view is that of confession and I'm not going down that route.

I know I've learnt my lesson and that's it really.

• Author

What can I say Anne?

Just learn from it and don't do it again.

You didn't answer my questions in the other thread that I asked you.

The questions will have to wait until moderation has reviewed this thread, as a quick scan, plus a few reports, indicate that its path is not that of a collaborative and free-flowing discussion aligning with our community guidelines. Thanks.