Consolidated 'looks' discussion and society's standards of beauty for men vs women

JuneJulySeptember

I'm saying why do I have to be thin to get a chunky women? It doesn't make sense.

You can't make sense of attraction.

But no, you don't need to be thin. Being fit always helps, though.

Chunky women apparently don't need to be fit to attract men. Being fit would help them attract more men.

It's very discouraging to have to be more attractive than the female for her to consider dating you.

It basically means that if a guy thinks a girl is in his league because they are similarly attractive, he has to look lower.

So if a guy doesn't want to date the chunky girls, it seems that he has to considerably attractive.

Ugh, I hate talking about these things. I just wish I could meet a normal halfway decent looking girl and start dating her, without having to play all these games and trying to self-improve myself to impossible levels.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I'm not saying if I was skinny I'd be too good for a chunky girl. I'm saying why do I feel like I have to be skinny to even get a chunky girl when I'm chunky.

You can't make sense of attraction.

But no, you don't need to be thin. Being fit always helps, though.

Chunky women apparently don't need to be fit to attract men. Being fit would help them attract more men.

lol that's a copout of an answer all due respect. My eyes don't deceive me, and my eyes see that the best chance at me getting with a chunky girl is being skinny. I guess you were right, it doesn't make sense.

So if a guy doesn't want to date the chunky girls, it seems that he has to considerably attractive.

I'm not sure that this is true, so something might be wrong with your premise or the logic that follows. (logic and dating... hmm, that could be part of the problem!)

lol that's a copout of an answer all due respect. My eyes don't deceive me, and my eyes see that the best chance at me getting with a chunky girl is being skinny. I guess you were right, it doesn't make sense.

Your best chance at being with any woman is being fit.

Does that make sense?

Does that make sense?

Except for the females that want chubby males, right?

It's very discouraging to have to be more attractive than the female for her to consider dating you.

Aaarrrgh. You are living on a different planet from the rest of humanity. That is why you are completely isolated. Try to get in line with what is REALLY going on between men and women rather than apply your completely ridiculous formulae to it all.

Hm. The guys who are dating the "chunky girls" probably actually LIKE said "chunky girl." Yes! It happens! People date because they've grown to LIKE one another!

Ugh, I hate talking about these things. I just wish I could meet a normal halfway decent looking girl and start dating her, without having to play all these games and trying to self-improve myself to impossible levels.

Well, keep waiting around for your wish to come true for the next few decades, since it's been working so well for you so far.

Does that make sense?

No it doesn't make sense. I shouldn't have to be fit to attract a woman who is NOT fit.

• Like 1
Except for the females that want chubby males, right?

Individuals have different preferences, yes.

But for any man OR woman, the best chance of attracting a mate is being fit. That is the most common preference, by far.

• Like 1
No it doesn't make sense. I shouldn't have to be fit to attract a woman who is NOT fit.

Again, you don't. That's in your head, but not reality.

The reality is, more women in general will be attracted to you fit than fat. That includes women of all sizes.

• Like 1

The reality is, more women in general will be attracted to you fit than fat. That includes women of all sizes.

True, but most women will ultimately end up with the average men who make them happy, not the douchebag "fit" guys.

True, but most women will ultimately end up with the average men who make them happy, not the douchebag "fit" guys.

Now fit men are douchebags? :lmao:

Omg. I'll have to tell my dad, a lifelong fitness freak.

How about women? I guess I'm a douchebag, too :lmao:

Fit does NOT equal bodybuilder......

xxoo, do you need to take a reading comprehension class? Please reread my post and make an honest effort to understand my message. Hint, my example was one demonstrating relativity.

xxoo, do you need to take a reading comprehension class? Please reread my post and make an honest effort to understand my message. Hint, my example was one demonstrating relativity.

I've said, repeatedly, that no one needs to be fit to attract a mate.

But if you are struggling to attract a mate, and you are unfit, it can only help to get in shape. Saying that you shouldn't have to because the women you are attracted to don't makes no sense when you are alone.

Don't tell me it's in my head.There are far more skinny guy/chunky girl couples than the other way around. But I'm not looking for the other way around, I'm looking for EQUAL. I realize that this won't happen and in order to get a woman who is chunky, I'm going to have to hit the gym. It is what it is I guess!

• Like 1
Don't tell me it's in my head.There are far more skinny guy/chunky girl couples than the other way around. But I'm not looking for the other way around, I'm looking for EQUAL. I realize that this won't happen and in order to get a woman who is chunky, I'm going to have to hit the gym. It is what it is I guess!

Don't get me wrong because I also think it's pretty dumb too.

Chubby females doesn't have to get fit because males want them anyway.

Chubby males have to get fit just to attract chubby females.

It hurts my head just how little logic is being used in our everyday lives.

*rams head in a wall*

• Like 1

You guys take this sh*t too seriously :laugh:. Who even wants to be unfit? I'm not exactly at my fittest and even I don't :confused:

• Like 1
You guys take this sh*t too seriously :laugh:. Who even wants to be unfit? I'm not exactly at my fittest and even I don't :confused:

They are choosing to be unfit out of spite, because attraction isn't logical :p

But seriously, I don't care if my H is fit or chubby--I'm going to be the hottest me I can be!

What bugs me is this stupid double standard.

We certainly don't tell chubby females to get fit. Why bother doing the same to the chubby males?

Shouldn't they both be getting fit?

It's like if I get fat, I'm required to get fit just to get a date but yet my mother (290 lbs, 45 years old) doesn't have to move a muscle to get laid.

What the hell is wrong with this world that any of this makes any sense in the dating game?

What's next? We see a chubby girl being shown as a sex symbol?

Seriously?

• Like 1

We certainly don't tell chubby females to get fit. Why bother doing the same to the chubby males?

It's like if I get fat, I'm required to get fit just to get a date but yet my mother (290 lbs, 45 years old) doesn't have to move a muscle to get laid.

What the hell is wrong with this world that any of this makes any sense in the dating game?

What's next? We see a chubby girl being shown as a sex symbol?

Seriously?

For the record - the chubby factor is probably not the biggest one in my opinion. I reckon it's other stuff.....

If a woman is having trouble finding a mate, or finding a mate she is attracted to, she gets the same questions and advice: are you in shape? No? Get in shape!

• Like 1
If a woman is having trouble finding a mate, or finding a mate she is attracted to, she gets the same questions and advice: are you in shape? No? Get in shape!

Apparently that isn't the case.

My mother doesn't have to leave the house to get a male willing to screw her and she is definitely below-average, hasn't worked in over a decade, and has major leg medical issues.

It makes me sick that she is my mother and yet she can attract males with ease just by being online and playing online MMORPGs.

If SHE can do it, I don't see how any other female can't do it.

Apparently that isn't the case.

My mother doesn't have to leave the house to get a male willing to screw her and she is definitely below-average, hasn't worked in over a decade, and has major leg medical issues.

It makes me sick that she is my mother and yet she can attract males with ease just by being online and playing online MMORPGs.

If SHE can do it, I don't see how any other female can't do it.

So is your mother getting hotties or below average men like herself?

Maybe she is just a fireball in bed and it shows.

Don't get me wrong because I also think it's pretty dumb too.

Chubby females doesn't have to get fit because males want them anyway.

Chubby males have to get fit just to attract chubby females.

It hurts my head just how little logic is being used in our everyday lives.

*rams head in a wall*

They don't need a chubby guy that likes them. There'll be a skinny one along shortly!

So is your mother getting hotties or below average men like herself?

Maybe they guys like BBW (some guys seek that out--the bigger, the better)