Why am I too old for younger women?

harrydubois

OP, I know I'm not supposed to say this, but there is no way you can be older than 25. It would be very scary if you were.

• Like 5
Maybe I'm 15. Or maybe I'm a woman.

You know, regardless, you line about "the intensity of an exploding blow torch" makes me think that you might be good at writing those romance novels.

• Like 1

I learned 'whore' word when I just came to U.S by watching Jerry springer's show. I learned a lot about the culture here from it :)

[And yet science still says women tend to marry men who earn more, the attractiveness of a mans wife will tend to correlate with his income and so on and on. I guess countless ages of genetic programming can't be undone in 50 years]

so you created some B.S just for sake of arguing as a typical feminist?

What's wrong with his claim?

you are saying you have no desire to marry a man who makes more and you don't mind marrying lower class guy?

you think high earning guys shouldn't deserve beautiful woman?

Lol thats not my whore attitude, that's what the same science he is refering to says. You like that word a lot though, im guessing you had to hear it a lot as a child when around mommy.

I've made it clear on this forum before that I only date and marry men I find attractive, so that clearly doesn't apply to me.

I learned 'whore' word when I just came to U.S by watching Jerry springer's show. I learned a lot about the culture here from it :)

Oh god, I'm so sorry. This makes me want to cry, and not being sarcastic.

• Like 2
I

I know that even the slightest caress of my hand on her cheek will ignite the lust of a nubile maiden with the intensity of an exploding blow torch.

Or, maybe with the intensity of a fart lit on fire?

kiss_andmakeup

Haha! This explains so much!!

• Like 1

OMG! No, I really was thinking of the Cookie Monster reading of that book when you wrote the torch line. You want young women- then maybe writing is the way for you to strike it rich. I'm serious.

[And yet science still says women tend to marry men who earn more, the attractiveness of a mans wife will tend to correlate with his income and so on and on. I guess countless ages of genetic programming can't be undone in 50 years]

so you created some B.S just for sake of arguing as a typical feminist?

What's wrong with his claim?

you are saying you have no desire to marry a man who makes more and you don't mind marrying lower class guy?

you think high earning guys shouldn't deserve beautiful woman?

How did you graduate school with your logic I will never know. My post merely pointed out what the same "science" this guy is referring to also is saying. Evolutionary psychology that is which I personally don't even see as real science. But that discussion is too complicated for you to understand. I never said who deserves who but that most women who choose richer men aren't exactly doing so because of sexual attraction.

• Like 1
  • Author

Maybe some nubile maiden will be my muse for my next mega-bestseller erotic novel. But I'm not recruiting her from this site. Sorry girls.

"Science" also says women mate with good looking genetically superior men and use the ugly rich men's resources to raise the offsprings

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like talking to a cow. Women marrying Men who makes more $ is common around the world. It could be your dad, brother, uncle, guy friends etc. Do I need to explain more?????

How about your 'science'? how did you come up with it?

Oh btw, I personally know this foreign guy. he bangs a married white lady a lot older than him. she had kids before the marriage. this poor (not money wise) white guy married her and took her kids. Now she is banging this young guy and giving him money too. Is this the case you are talking about?

Is it common in U.S?

I know it's not common and I wouldn't judge rest of american women based on this.

I think it's just funny you said such things which made women look bad.

How did you graduate school with your logic I will never know. My post merely pointed out what the same "science" this guy is referring to also is saying. Evolutionary psychology that is which I personally don't even see as real science. But that discussion is too complicated for you to understand. I never said who deserves who but that most women who choose richer men aren't exactly doing so because of sexual attraction.
In spite of all the spiteful comments being directed towards me, I know the truth.

I know that even the slightest caress of my hand on her cheek will ignite the lust of a nubile maiden with the intensity of an exploding blow torch.

However, females of this forum, you've blown it. I will never date anyone from this miserable little corner of cyberspace.

You can beg for mercy, but I'm sorry. There will be no reprieve.

:lmao:

There's blow torching going on for sure!

He's a worthless troll.

I hate these attention-seeking narcissists who waste others' valuable time with their self-centered games.

• Like 3
  • Author

I just want all the sweet hot young little things out there to know: hold on to your hats! Hurricane Harry is on the loose right now in a disco near you!

Edited by harrydubois
  • Like 1

In order to pull younger women you need to step your game up. I know older dudes who have pulled younger women. They were successful in their job, dressed well, and were in decent shape. It's not so hard, also you may be looking at the bottom of the barrel. Usually women who are really against older men are really jaded women who never grow up. They can't stand the fact that they're less attractive than they used to be so they reject older pursuers and try and date younger men. Which is fine but some of these women come off like teenagers so I would stay clear.

Sounds like you're having a midlife crisis IMO. Think about the title of your post: "Why am I too old for younger women". Acceptance man, you're 52, more years behind you than ahead of you. I'm about to be 31 and do you know how hard it is not to stare at jail bait when I'm out where there's lots of jail bait? Fuggin hard man but you just can't, it looks bad. He'll I even told my brother when we were out at the amusement park this summer "Man there's some serious high school pu$$y here" lol! But I can't be staring them down like some old creeper. You're 52, come to terms with it. I think it's an interenet stigma where men think it's their god given right to younger women. IRL how often do you HONESTLY see couples with big age gaps? More than 3-5 years?? Not that often. I'd date a woman my age in a heartbeat, hell even a couple years older. At 52 you should be eyeballing 45-55 and if you can pull a 40 year old you bette count your lucky stars. Unless you're loaded rich looking for a young women who wants a sugar daddy be more realistic.

• Author

Seriously, the generally feeling I'm getting is this:

Women will not date a man 10 years their senior UNLESS THEY ALREADY KNOW HIM AND LIKE HIM.

Meaning: if a woman gets a message on match.com from me and she's under 42, forget it. If her friend suggests a blind date with me, forget it.

BUT: if she by chance knows me fairly well through work or some other charitable or religious activity, for example, AND she thinks I'm charming, smart, funny, brave, whatever, then it may work; "love is blind" and all the rules go out the window. That's why we find American Beauty and Suburban Girl and Lolita to be believable.

• Like 2
  • Author

I put it like this.

Will she

Pictures & Photos of Alison Lohman - IMDb

fall in love with him?

Pictures & Photos of Drew Pinsky - IMDb

On match.com, no way. Through a blind date, no way. If they work in the same office, go to the same church, volunteer for the same charity, she babysits his kids, etc then maybe yes way.

All of this.

Quoted for truth.

dreamingoftigers

I actually find the celebrity/movie fixation a turn-off.

It almost seems like you've created your own little fantasy world there.

Evident in a lot of your posts.

What you don't seem to realize is that women under 40 get a ridiculous amount of attention from all kinds of guys.

The major group we have to weed out is guys just "pussy chasing."

Most guys trying to pursue younger women aren't "relationship guys" at all. They'll jump ship if her appearance changes for any reason because then SHE will not be flattering to HIM.

A guy who isn't freaking out over his own age doesn't NEED a younger woman. He can have one but doesn't have an "age ceiling."

I wouldn't want to date someone so insecure.

You can totally see a guy like that with the old stereotype of trying to be "hip" instead of finding someone he can be himself with and share great experiences with.

A lot of these older guys just want women to validate them so they can feel good about themselves. The guy that's a real catch already knows how to validate himself and doesn't need to impress someone half his age to be validated.

Funny thing too, as that woman would grow older, he would AGAIN feel less validated and want that young woman validation from another girl. Bad investment.

Nothing at all to do with looks. And really when all a guy has to offer up as he ages is "but I find YOU hot and really honey, I'm awesome so you SHOULD want to date me." that is extremely unattractive.

Like we OWE you something. When really you are just the next guy just trying to get laid.

Quit wasting our time.

• Like 1
  • Author

It's interesting how about 90% of the comments on this forum criticize some person or class of people, generally for no real reason, just for the fun of it. And it's not just this thread; I started looking at another recent one too.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/354885-girls-what-do-you-think-my-body-okay

So are most people posting here primarily to have the "satisfaction" of anonymously insulting someone? To get that little sadistic thrill of power? That seems to be the case.*

Someone seriously has to moderate this.

• Author

I wonder by the way: If I had asked "I am handicapped and walk with a cane since birth. Why am I being rejected by able bodied women?"

Would every woman here be getting all excited:

Would you date someone in a wheelchair? Why not? That's why we won't date you.

Why don't you date handicapped girls?

You're immature.

You're insecure.

You're living in a fantasy world.

No one wants a handicapped man who thinks only able bodied women are attractive.

You're a pervert.

Probably in this case people would have some sympathy for a man who is disabled. I hope. However when my "disability" is being born in 1960, every woman here feels a righteous anger and a need to lash at me and anyone else like me. Interesting.

Does that say more about or them than it does about me?

Every woman is either old and unattractive or will be and is terrified of it. But that isn't my fault.

Edited by harrydubois