Employer calls on a Saturday morning to schedule a interview for Monday???

I get about 7 invites a month for a interview so I will be ok

So why have you been unemployed for 11 months again? :confused:

• Like 3
  • Author
So why have you been unemployed for 11 months again? :confused:

It was always one of the reasons below

1. Salary not high enough

2. Job located too far from home

3. The position involved a lot of traveling

So when I go to my interview tomorrow I will make sure I ask how much traveling is involved. I will let them bring up salary. The only good thing so far is the job is in walking distance from my apt

I truly cannot in my wildest fantasy imagine you being hired by anyone. Your horrible, entitled attitude comes across SO strong here, I can only imagine the impression you must make in real life.

If someone does decide to hire you … unless you are joking around with us here, there is NO WAY that a person with your temperament could be any kind of an asset ANYWHERE.

Even if you are tremendously skilled at something - well, a less skilled individual with a very positive attitude would be a much greater asset. Skill sets can be learned.

I've asked you before, and you did not answer. Assuming that you won't be getting a job, and your unemployment is finite - what is your plan for when that's not coming in any more?

• Like 1
  • Author
You come here and make these ridiculous threads and you don't think that people will question you about what you will do when unemployment runs out?!

If my unemployment runs out isn't that my problem? So it's no point in discussing unless I can live with you

So … are you joking around with this whole thread? I don't believe that anyone who really acts the way you evidently do could be capable of functioning in a work environment in the real world.

You're pulling all our legs, right?

• Like 1

The issue that I'd have with a call on a Saturday morning, is that it says a lot about how much respect the employer has for an employee's me-time. If it's not a job that includes working Saturdays, I would expect to be bothered only during hours that I would be working. Let's say it's a regular day job, well, if my boss would call me at a Sat. morning, what's to say he won't ask me to come down and neatly stack a few binders Friday night around 2 am while I'm boozing myself into a coma or driving my family to our weekend resort?