I want to watch my wife have sex with other men.

Vivian, thanks for sharing a little of your history. I agree, it almost always seems to be the minister's kid that's the wildest.

After my husband had an affair....

How did you handle the affair? Were you devastated? Did the bad feelings linger or were you able to move on? Did you blame yourself?

I started getting on a forum about something I had always been interested in...

Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder what that was? She conveniently didn't say! :)

I met someone and had an affair...

An affair in real life or a cyber one? Did you eventually tell your husband and if so, how did he react?

I think it's safe to say most people would like to have the best of both worlds

Well, that's what I thought too when I originally started this thread. I asked the same question of women on a stay-at-home-moms site and got very different answers than here. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that many of the women had a lot of time on their hands at home, daydreaming, missing romance, missing their husbands, etc but a good portion of them said Hell Yeah, I'd do it in a minute if I had my husband's approval.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by ShareHer

What's the reason for any post? Some are for asking for advice although mine wasn't. It was to ask a question. But, instead of getting answers, I get a lot of snide remarks that eventually get deleted anyway.

You really are a trip! LOL! :laugh: I haven't been on the thread in a while but I glanced at it today and saw this.

Your question has been answered many times and by many people! Just thought I'd point that out to you.

Bye :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

I haven't been on the thread in a while but I glanced at it today and saw this.

Yep, it must've been at least 5 whole days since you ummm glanced at this thread. Awww come on now, you know all too well that you wait impatiently with your mouse in hand, ready to pounce on this thread the minute you see a new reply! :)

Your question has been answered many times and by many people! Just thought I'd point that out to you.

I appreciate the fact that you took time out from your busy schedule of solving the many problems suffered by the folks on this forum to point that out to me.

Actually, you've pointed that out to me a number of times but it doesn't upset me when people continuously repeat themselves. :)

Bye :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing someone laughing and enjoying themselves!

Don't be such a stranger! :p

How did you handle the affair? Were you devastated? Did the bad feelings linger or were you able to move on? Did you blame yourself?

I tried to win him back by changing into what he wanted (which was a change for the good). Yes I was devastated (I will never forget the day he told down to what I was wearing, I've even thrown those clothes away). I had almost moved on till I found some old e-mails that let me know how deep things were and a bunch of other stuff so then the bad feelings came back and lingered! He blamed me (doesn't anymore) and I blamed myself!!

Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder what that was? She conveniently didn't say!

There are so many reasons I have to leave out where and what as to the common interest is (I'm still involved in that situation-the interest not the person) because it has made me "known" (and respected :o ) throughout a good part of the southeast. It involves the media.

An affair in real life or a cyber one? Did you eventually tell your husband and if so, how did he react?

A real one....

I'm not surprised you found responses from "stay at home Moms" to be such as they were! I would not be too over the top to say, they are probably less fulfilled than their counterparts BUT they are probably more intuned with their sexual needs and techniques but they are probably less confident to ask for or say what they want...

Originally posted by VivianLee

There are so many reasons I have to leave out where and what as to the common interest is (I'm still involved in that situation-the interest not the person) because it has made me "known" (and respected :o ) throughout a good part of the southeast. It involves the media.

Wow. Very interesting. I won't pry any further on that subject.

Thanks!

Hey share her

I have a question for you; I posted my problem over on the general relationship board, anyway I have been married for 3 years and me and my husband are extremely close. We both have shared our fantasies with each other but that is the way I thought it would be only a fantasy. Well last weekend we had one of his friends come over and we ended up having a threesome. I was mostly turned on by how much it turned my husband on. The thing is he still wants to continue it. I am at a loss in a way and confused. I could never ever watch my husband have sex with another woman. I can't understand how he is so non-chalant about the whole thing. I have questioned his love for me, also asked him if he thought this would be something he could hold in front of me and justify bringing a woman in (something I am totally against). I enjoyed the threesome don't get me wrong, but I have pondered about it and I could never turn the other cheek and let my husband do something like this. I guess my questions are why? is it purely sexual? I know guys are totally sexual and us women are more emotional. My husband says that it turns him on to please me and that is why he is cool with it. I just do not think a relationship can withstand doing this again and again. I have asked him what if there are feelings that develop between me and the other guy and he just said "I love you so much and if you will be happier with him then I can't do anything about it even though it would tear my heart out." Can you give me your insight into this/? How are you so non-chalant about it all? The only difference between yours and my situation my husband said he had to be in the room he would get jealous if we did it behind his back. He has also mentioned the idea of the guy moving in with us.

Please help shed light on your perspective and how you are wanting the same thing with your wife.

I hope you understand what I am saying I know this is long, but you just can't go to your friends about I know they would look down on me and think I am crazy. So this is the only place I can come to talk.

Thanks

Hello hottie,

I'm glad you wrote. It sounds like we are in similar relationships. I would like to watch my wife with another man but like many (most?) women in society, my wife couldn't handle watching (or thinking about) me with another woman. Sounds unfair and one-sided doesn't it? What man would agree to something like that? (:::ShareHer waving his hand wildly:::) I made it clear to her early on that because I'd like to see her with another man, that doesn't mean that I'm building up her confidence and trust just so I can request to be with another woman later. You two should sit down and hammer out an agreement. Let him know that you enjoyed the threesome and that you liked how turned on he got from it. Make sure he knows that you couldn't handle seeing him with another woman and that it's not something you'll change your mind about later on, even if there's a possibility that you may change your mind. Make sure he agrees to these ground rules and if he can't, tell him that you can't continue with the threesomes. If he's like me and gets a sexual thrill solely out of watching you with another man, he'll agree to the terms.

Originally posted by hottie26

I was mostly turned on by how much it turned my husband on. ...I enjoyed the threesome don't get me wrong...

The fact that you didn't despise the threesome, and even enjoyed it is a good sign. If you had felt forced and were disgusted by it, it would be a different story and I would suggest not doing it anymore.

The thing is he still wants to continue it. I am at a loss in a way and confused. I could never ever watch my husband have sex with another woman.

Is your fear that he'll want another woman the major reason you're feeling uncomfortable? If you had absolute assurance from him (probably not completely possible) that it would remain you, him and another guy, would you feel better about it? Is he a man of his word?

I can't understand how he is so non-chalant about the whole thing.

Men are from Mars, women from Venus. I'm can't speak for all men of course but many of us can separate love from sex. In his mind, he knows he has you. He's confident and secure with you. Give yourself credit for that. If he had any doubts about your love for him, I can bet you any amount of money he wouldn't be requesting this. And because he's so non-chalant about it, that doesn't mean he loves you any less than the guy that would be super jealous. Being jealous of your wife's actions doesn't make a man a more devoted or loving husband. Does anyone like being jealous? I feel sorry for anyone that answers yes but I'm sure if they had a choice, they wouldn't choose to be.

I guess my questions are why? is it purely sexual? I know guys are totally sexual and us women are more emotional. My husband says that it turns him on to please me and that is why he is cool with it.

Yes, it is in fact very sexual. It's erotic. It may further enhance his sexual feelings for you. Sometimes when other men want what I have, I like that. And you can't count out the idea that maybe it does turn him on to see you turned on. I love seeing my wife turned on whether it's from something I'm doing to her, something her vibrator is doing to her or hopefully one day, something another man is doing to her.

I just do not think a relationship can withstand doing this again and again.

I agree to a degree. You two would have to come to an agreement on the frequency of the threesomes. I've made it known to my wife that this is something I'd enjoy once in a while. Not on a set schedule of every night or every other night or once a week. If it happened all the time, I don't think I would be as excited about it after a while. Once or twice a year would actually be enough to satisfy me. I would spend the months in between visualizing what had happened and getting excited as hell about it. Everyone has their own limits. You two would have to discuss it.

I have asked him what if there are feelings that develop between me and the other guy and he just said "I love you so much and if you will be happier with him then I can't do anything about it even though it would tear my heart out." Can you give me your insight into this/? How are you so non-chalant about it all?

Yes, it would tear my heart out if I lost my wife due to any reason. While she was still my fiancee, she told me she really wanted us to move to a state with a warm climate. She had put up with the climate in our current state for years because this is where I lived but she felt it would be only fair if we moved south to satisfy her wishes. That would've sounded completely reasonable in most cases but not for me. I made it clear that I could not leave my daughter until she was out of school. We went back and forth with it until we agreed she should realize her dreams. She moved out and started looking for a new life down south. We were both torn up from it but we couldn't find a compromise. Eventually, I realized nothing was going to bring her back so I started dating and I moved on with my life. Three months later, completely out of the blue, she knocked on my door and told me she had made a terrible mistake. She said she realized that my daughter and I were much more important than living in a specific location. Ummm, I may have gotten off track a bit but I just wanted to show that I wouldn't stand in the way of my wife's wishes, regardless of how painful it was to me. Like your husband, if my wife felt another man would make her happier, then she should be with him. Also like your husband, I feel no other man could make her happier than I do.

The only difference between yours and my situation my husband said he had to be in the room he would get jealous if we did it behind his back.

I would prefer that my wife did it with me in the room but I'm not opposed to her doing it with me not there, like she did in Florida. Doing it behind my back is a completely different story though! If she did it and I wasn't there, I wouldn't consider that "doing it behind my back" unless she was trying to hide it from me. Our agreement is that she has to give me all the details of anything that happens. I'd prefer to know something was going to happen before it did but if she were out somewhere and ran into a guy that just knocked her socks off, I would be fine with it if she did it and told me all about it later.

He has also mentioned the idea of the guy moving in with us.

Now that would be a bit extreme in my opinion! Did he mean that temporarily until the guy got his own place? Hmmmmm, unless your husband is SUPER confident in your relationship, that could lead to problems. Well, any aspect of this lifestyle could conceivably lead to problems but this one is pushing the envelope in my opinion. I would talk to your husband about the agreement and the frequency issues and see if doing it once in a while would be enough for him and acceptable to you. Since you were ok with the first threesome, maybe you could try it a couple more times to see if it was a one time fun thing or if you'd like to continue.

Please help shed light on your perspective and how you are wanting the same thing with your wife.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

I hope you understand what I am saying I know this is long, but you just can't go to your friends about I know they would look down on me and think I am crazy. So this is the only place I can come to talk.

I understand completely. Some people know about our arrangement and think I'm nuts, others think it's cool and yet others don't know about it.

Oh shareher, you seem to be one hurting man. Does one not value the institution of marriage any longer? Marriage isn't a sharing game, my dear. You don't share your spouse.

If your wife alone does not satisfy you, maybe you could get in touch with your inner needs? Maybe you have characteristics of a homosexual if your wife does not indeed satisfy you? Do you want the other man that's in the picture? I am in shock of your situation. Is this common nowadays?

Your wife deserves (as does anyone) to be loved. When you wish to share her, that makes me a tiny skeptical of your true love.

My heart hurts for you and I hope that you work this out.

Maybe you have characteristics of a homosexual if your wife does not indeed satisfy you?

Where in the world did that come from?? I don't see how homosexuality has anything to do with this!!

Hello crabby,

Originally posted by crabbyhag

Oh shareher, you seem to be one hurting man.

Nope, not me. I'm very happy with everything I have in life and I'm even happier I'm not one of the people with a cheating spouse, posting on the forum looking for help.

Does one not value the institution of marriage any longer?

This one does.

Marriage isn't a sharing game, my dear.

Marriage is what you want it to be. There are many interpretations to what a marriage is. Hey, where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right. I said it ... many times. ;)

You don't share your spouse.

I do....or uhhh, at least I'd like to. As a kid, my parents always stressed the importance of sharing.

If your wife alone does not satisfy you, maybe you could get in touch with your inner needs? Maybe you have characteristics of a homosexual if your wife does not indeed satisfy you?

Hmmmmmm, if my wife's cooking didn't satisfy me but the chef guy's cooking down at the the greasy spoon restaurant did, would I be a homosexual for thinking that too? Naaaa, bad analogy. After all, I never said she does not satisfy me. I said there's something additional I'd like to see.

Do you want the other man that's in the picture?

I dunno but if people keeping bringing up the homosexual side of this, maybe I should start thinking about trying another guy! ;)

I am in shock of your situation. Is this common nowadays?

It's probably a lot more common than most people think and there are many different levels of being into it. My level of interest is mild compared to some of the people I've talked to about it.

Your wife deserves (as does anyone) to be loved.

Yes, she sure does deserve to be loved. I love her so much that I wouldn't be upset if she lived out any of her fantasies. I wouldn't love her any more than I do now if she lived out mine but I wouldn't love her any less either! ;)

When you wish to share her, that makes me a tiny skeptical of your true love.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

My heart hurts for you and I hope that you work this out.

Thanks for your concern but things are going very well for us. Nothing wrong with wanting a little icing on the cake though. :)

Originally posted by VivianLee

Where in the world did that come from?? I don't see how homosexuality has anything to do with this!!

:laugh: People can be so funny sometimes huh Viv? It would've made about as much sense if it was said that because I want to share my wife, I have all the characteristics of a vegetarian! Or a plumber!

I've given this homosexual thing a lot of thought since Gilligan first suggested it here. Maybe he would like to teach me the ropes. ;)

Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

I cannot believe this post is still up here!

Which post? Do you mean the whole thread? When people post to a thread, it gets pushed back up to the top thus that's why it's still up there. If no one ever posted to it, even to ask why it's still there, it would eventually fall off the boards. Apparently there is enough interest in it to keep it near the top. I suppose it will go away one day.

P.S. Ummmm, I'm really kind of naive but is that you (or the backside of you) in the picture?

Thank you shareher for your respectful reply. I'm trying to learn about this and open up to some of the worldy happenings. Sometimes I just simply cannot understand the rationale. I'd like to think a marriage is between one man and one woman. That may make me old fashioned, but I like it.

What I meant by asking about the homosexuality was if the other man was really what you wanted. But your sarcasm seemed to deny your possible homosexuality. Thank you for your nice reply. You seem like a patient man. We could all use to learn something about different and diverse lifestyles. Yours just happened to be a new one on me.

Good luck to you and your wife, and whomever you invite into your sexual actions.

Originally posted by crabbyhag

Sometimes I just simply cannot understand the rationale.

crabby? Wanna know a secret? I've never quite understood the rationale of why something like this makes me feel the way I do. It just does.

I've never quite understood the rationale of why someone would want to roll a bunch of leaves up in paper and smoke them. Or why someone would want to permanently inject ink under their skin or pierce their tongue. One could go nuts trying to figure out why we humans do the dumb stuff we do.

I'd like to think a marriage is between one man and one woman. That may make me old fashioned, but I like it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking the way you do and thinking that way doesn't necessarily make you old fashioned either. If you like it, that's all that matters. I like the concept of marriage being between one man and one women too but maybe once in a while adding another person during sex only.

But your sarcasm seemed to deny your possible homosexuality.

My sarcasm didn't prove it but the fact that I only desire to have sex with women does.

Thank you for your nice reply.

And thank you for yours. Early on in this thread I wasn't sure if people on this forum were capable of replying nicely.

You seem like a patient man.

For the most part I am very patient but I have my times.

We could all use to learn something about different and diverse lifestyles.

This can be true but it's up to the individual to decide what they do and do not want to learn about. Personally, I know about bondage (bdsm) but I'd rather not practice it and I'd rather not learn any more details about it.

Yours just happened to be a new one on me.

Our lifestyle pales in comparison to what some of them do!

Good luck to you and your wife, and whomever you invite into your sexual actions.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ShareHer

Hello hottie,

I'm glad you wrote. It sounds like we are in similar relationships. I would like to watch my wife with another man but like many (most?) women in society, my wife couldn't handle watching (or thinking about) me with another woman. Sounds unfair and one-sided doesn't it? What man would agree to something like that? (:::ShareHer waving his hand wildly:::)

Yes we are in similar situations. which is nice in a way I don't feel like the only couple in this situation.

The fact that you didn't despise the threesome, and even enjoyed it is a good sign. If you had felt forced and were disgusted by it, it would be a different story and I would suggest not doing it anymore.

Yes, it had always been a fantasy of mine and I did not realize until this weekend when me and my husband talked the only reason why he wanted to is due to the fact he wanted to fulfill my fantasy and he said he had thought about it so long it had became one of his fantasies as well.

Is your fear that he'll want another woman the major reason you're feeling uncomfortable? If you had absolute assurance from him (probably not completely possible) that it would remain you, him and another guy, would you feel better about it? Is he a man of his word?

I guess it is just the fact that I could never see him with another woman and we have had conversations about a threesome with another woman, so I just thought that he may bring this up down the road and try to justify him being with another woman. According to him it is not so I just have to believe him.

Men are from Mars, women from Venus. I'm can't speak for all men of course but many of us can separate love from sex. In his mind, he knows he has you. He's confident and secure with you. Give yourself credit for that. If he had any doubts about your love for him, I can bet you any amount of money he wouldn't be requesting this. And because he's so non-chalant about it, that doesn't mean he loves you any less than the guy that would be super jealous. Being jealous of your wife's actions doesn't make a man a more devoted or loving husband. Does anyone like being jealous? I feel sorry for anyone that answers yes but I'm sure if they had a choice, they wouldn't choose to be.

Ya know you sound just like my husband. He said he is so secure with our realtionship and saw that as just sex and nothing to do with love. I guess us women are so complex and thrive off of emotional things.

Yes, it would tear my heart out if I lost my wife due to any reason. While she was still my fiancee, she told me she really wanted us to move to a state with a warm climate. She had put up with the climate in our current state for years because this is where I lived but she felt it would be only fair if we moved south to satisfy her wishes. That would've sounded completely reasonable in most cases but not for me. I made it clear that I could not leave my daughter until she was out of school. We went back and forth with it until we agreed she should realize her dreams. She moved out and started looking for a new life down south. We were both torn up from it but we couldn't find a compromise. Eventually, I realized nothing was going to bring her back so I started dating and I moved on with my life. Three months later, completely out of the blue, she knocked on my door and told me she had made a terrible mistake. She said she realized that my daughter and I were much more important than living in a specific location.

I am glad that you two worked things out.

Now that would be a bit extreme in my opinion! Did he mean that temporarily until the guy got his own place? Hmmmmm, unless your husband is SUPER confident in your relationship, that could lead to problems. Well, any aspect of this lifestyle could conceivably lead to problems but this one is pushing the envelope in my opinion. I would talk to your husband about the agreement and the frequency issues and see if doing it once in a while would be enough for him and acceptable to you. Since you were ok with the first threesome, maybe you could try it a couple more times to see if it was a one time fun thing or if you'd like to continue.

Well, when I talked to my husband this weekend he just thought his friend could move in until he gets back on his feet. As far as the threesomes go we have come to an agreement to discontinue it for now and try to keep it as a fantasy which is hard since we have already made it reality, but at least we have the memories.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you for all of your answers to my questions. Good luck in your marriage and wishing you both happiness throughout.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by hottie26

I guess it is just the fact that I could never see him with another woman and we have had conversations about a threesome with another woman, so I just thought that he may bring this up down the road and try to justify him being with another woman. According to him it is not so I just have to believe him.

I suppose if my wife came to me today and said she would be turned on by or would have no problem with me being with another woman, I would like to try it but I know she would never feel that way so I'm able to put those things out of my head. Same thing with her and another woman. Never going to happen so I don't give it a thought. Now, her with another man...although it may never happen again, it sure is fun fantasizing about it and hoping it does happen!

Thank you for all of your answers to my questions. Good luck in your marriage and wishing you both happiness throughout.

Thanks again.

And best of luck to you, your husband, your marriage and ... that other guy, if he remains in the picture. Have fun!

the dutch voyeur

It's really amazing to see so many people judging this guy, because of his sexual desire.

He has no problem but a fantasy! It's not an ordinary fantasy, but thats probably the reason that he wants it so bad. He knows thats it's absolute not done and that turns him on.

There is however an biological reason for this fantasy. It goes back all the way to the prehistory where man had one main goal; making children!!

To see his wife 'cheating' is the biggest threat for him, because this other guy now has the opportunity to share his seed with his wife. A male body will response to this by producing extra seed and extra hormones that will turn him on. This way, the male will have more change to make children by his wife, so he can defensive himself to an 'attack' or threat from the other guy.

Of course you'll have to let your wife know that you love her with all your heart and that you will not share her in an emotional way. Just for the fantasy, nothing more, nothing less.

I think you will have to talk about this with her, but please do it very easy and relaxed. Don't go pushing her. Just explain her that you get really turned on by the thought of seeing her having sex with others.

Good luck,

Somebody from Holland

(my apologies for my awful English skills)

Shareher,

Well, I don't think you're strange or sick at all.

I also enjoy watching my H have sex with another woman, and I have no desire to have sex with another man. I haven't yet been able to see him with another woman only. We have had a threesome and he has been in a threesome while I watched.

Although it really turned me on, I still want to see him with just another woman. He asks me what turns me on about watching him, and why I don't get jealous. I guess I did, a little, at first, but it wasn't enough to really bother me.

It wasn't because I don't love him; I can't imagine my life without him. I just feel really secure with him and I know how strong our love for each other is. I feel that living out our fantasies with each other makes us that much closer.

I know that there are alot of people who do not agree with this, but I also agree that a lot of other people, who would like to try it, but would never say so b/c they are afraid of what other people or their partner might say.

But anyway, I feel what people (married or not) do in the privacy of thier own bedroom, is their business. As long as you're not pushing it on someone else, or hurting someone else, then it's no one else's business.

Everyone has an opinion, and that's ok. People shouldn't put someone down just b/c you may not feel the same. Everyone's different. That's what makes this world so interresting.

Good Luck.

Shareher and I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Originally posted by the dutch voyeur

It's really amazing to see so many people judging this guy, because of his sexual desire.

He has no problem but a fantasy! It's not an ordinary fantasy, but thats probably the reason that he wants it so bad. He knows thats it's absolute not done and that turns him on.

There is however an biological reason for this fantasy. It goes back all the way to the prehistory where man had one main goal; making children!!

To see his wife 'cheating' is the biggest threat for him, because this other guy now has the opportunity to share his seed with his wife. A male body will response to this by producing extra seed and extra hormones that will turn him on. This way, the male will have more change to make children by his wife, so he can defensive himself to an 'attack' or threat from the other guy.

Of course you'll have to let your wife know that you love her with all your heart and that you will not share her in an emotional way. Just for the fantasy, nothing more, nothing less.

I think you will have to talk about this with her, but please do it very easy and relaxed. Don't go pushing her. Just explain her that you get really turned on by the thought of seeing her having sex with others.

Good luck,

Somebody from Holland

(my apologies for my awful English skills)

Hello Dutch,

Hey, your English skills are excellent. Better than many of the people I've read that use English as their primary language!

Yes, I've talked to her about this plenty of times over the years. I failed to mention that we had a baby 3 months ago so understandably, sleeping with other men is not one of her primary desires right now. I think she'll be ready in a year maybe. Hell, I enjoy it when she just talks about it!

ShareHer

Originally posted by NotSoCrazy

Shareher,

Well, I don't think you're strange or sick at all.

I also enjoy watching my H have sex with another woman, and I have no desire to have sex with another man. I haven't yet been able to see him with another woman only. We have had a threesome and he has been in a threesome while I watched.

Although it really turned me on, I still want to see him with just another woman. He asks me what turns me on about watching him, and why I don't get jealous. I guess I did, a little, at first, but it wasn't enough to really bother me.

It wasn't because I don't love him; I can't imagine my life without him. I just feel really secure with him and I know how strong our love for each other is. I feel that living out our fantasies with each other makes us that much closer.

I know that there are alot of people who do not agree with this, but I also agree that a lot of other people, who would like to try it, but would never say so b/c they are afraid of what other people or their partner might say.

But anyway, I feel what people (married or not) do in the privacy of thier own bedroom, is their business. As long as you're not pushing it on someone else, or hurting someone else, then it's no one else's business.

Everyone has an opinion, and that's ok. People shouldn't put someone down just b/c you may not feel the same. Everyone's different. That's what makes this world so interresting.

Good Luck.

Shareher and I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Hello NotSoCrazy!

In my experiences, it is much more rare when the woman enjoys watching her man with other women. I've only known one other woman that had that desire.

I agree that there are a lot of people that would like to try this lifestyle but are afraid of societies backlash ... much like the one I received on this forum. Those that have had the bible crammed down their throats since day 1 have no choice but to think this lifestyle is morally wrong. Those are the folks I feel sorry for. Not because they're missing out on the lifestyle but because they've been forced to believe what their parents believe. It would be interesting to see how these people thought if their parents gave them a few options in what to believe...like I did with my daughter. When she was little, she used to ask me if it was ok for her to believe in god. I told her of course it was! When she became a teenager, I was a little surprised when she came to me and said, "Dad, I'm an atheist now. All that stuff they tried to teach me in church was a bunch of crap." I never pushed my beliefs on her. When she asked me, I told her my thoughts but I never told her that was the only way to think. I wouldn't encourage her to get into this lifestyle either but if she asked me what I thought of it, I would tell her the truth.

One last thought NotSoCrazy ... when you said "Shareher and I have enjoyed reading your posts." ... was that a typo? Although I do enjoy reading my posts, I don't think you meant to type that! :)

Originally posted by NotSoCrazy

LOL, No, it was supposed to say " Good Luck Shareher"

"and I have enjoyed reading your posts."

The mediators changed it. :)

Oh! Good! For a moment there I thought I was suffering from multiple personality syndrome again!

I forgot to mention before, I'd like to hear about some of your experiences. PM me if you'd rather not post them here.

• 2 weeks later...

ShareHer,

I can completely relate to your fantasy. I have had the same fantasy about my wife for quite sometime now. I have never mentioned it to her though, and maybe one day I will, but I do know that if it bothers her I won't push it. Don't push her to a point where she will feel awkward around you. If she loved you enough to marry you than she will love you enough to stay with you no matter what your fantasies are....just don't force her to enjoy the same fantasies if she has already expressed discomfort.