I want to watch my wife have sex with other men.

That's the one of the stupidest things I ever heard! If my bf ever wanted me to do that I'd tell him no way. When you get married you make certain promises and one of them if i'm not mistaken is to not cheat on them or not to want to be with anyone else.

Now I agree with your wife you shouldn't want her to sleep with another guy. Don't you know that if you have to many sexual partners that you are a candidate for STD's and she might have them and even if you used contraceptions you could still get them. Believe me STD's are no laughing matter, check some tapes out from a local library that would probably have them or you can look them up online. I learned about them this year in school and my teacher nearly scared my whole class with some of the things I now know from her. They are very painful and there are so many of them. Some of them you can never get rid of, there's no cure.

So, you better think before you act upon this and if i was ever in that situation and if someone pushed me to do that i'd get a divorse. If you really care about your wife don't make her do that, for her health and for the promises she made before GOD! If you really want to watch your wife do something why don't you just tape you and her? She doesn't want to be with any other man and you should be lucky to have someone like that. It's a rare and wonderful thing. How would you feel if she wanted to watch you and some chick off the street? Think about it and keep in mind all those horrible STD's!!!

I also have to say that what you replied to Moose is so wrong! I believe in God and yes there are certain rules in being married. And God is not some magician. Don't you remember anything you promised when you were married?

And also I agree with Dudesomewhere that you probably are gay. Being gay is also against God. You should think before you act to. I hope you see the evil in your ways, because when I read that post you replied to Moose with I could have swore I heard the devil speaking in you. You need to go to confession and talk to a priest and ask for forgiveness.

I hope you also see how lucky you are to have a faithful wife. I'd be worried if I were you if she actually agreed to do that sick stuff. Remember what I said earlier STD'S !

Butter and Hold On,

Thanks for defending me....hehe. I was going to post this earlier but I didn't think anyone would grasp it. These behaviors and everything else going on in the world, ( Iraq, 9/11, Gay Marriage ), all these things have to happen and was foretold in the bible. We have to hang on to our surf boards and ride the wave, hang on tight because it's going to be a rough ride!!!!

Let's not bash this guy and just hope that someone gets to him and makes him wake up.

Moose

dudesomewhere

I agree with sami she's a victim but what can you do...he's the one here talking. Woman is probably on the verge of a break down...then he wins.

Dudesomewhere, I know. I can just see him sitting at his computer thinking "Hmm, I have to think of a new name and get someone on MY side." So he's staring at your picture and Bingo!. "I've got it! My name will be Longhaired party dude. No one will ever suspect." :D

Originally posted by Butter15

That's the one of the stupidest things I ever heard! If my bf ever wanted me to do that I'd tell him no way. When you get married you make certain promises and one of them if i'm not mistaken is to not cheat on them or not to want to be with anyone else.

Now I agree with your wife you shouldn't want her to sleep with another guy. Don't you know that if you have to many sexual partners that you are a candidate for STD's and she might have them and even if you used contraceptions you could still get them. Believe me STD's are no laughing matter, check some tapes out from a local library that would probably have them or you can look them up online. I learned about them this year in school and my teacher nearly scared my whole class with some of the things I now know from her. They are very painful and there are so many of them. Some of them you can never get rid of, there's no cure.

Butter, maybe you should go back to your teacher and have her explain to you that you could have hundreds of sex partners and not get a STD but on the same hand, you could have one partner and immediately get one. Did your teacher explain to you that tens of thousands of people die in car accidents every year? If she did, does that mean you will not get your driever's license when you come of age?

If you really care about your wife don't make her do that, for her health and for the promises she made before GOD!

FYI, we had no reference to any god and made no promises to him/her/it in our marriage ceremony.

Originally posted by Butter15

I also have to say that what you replied to Moose is so wrong! I believe in God and yes there are certain rules in being married. And God is not some magician. Don't you remember anything you promised when you were married?

And also I agree with Dudesomewhere that you probably are gay. Being gay is also against God. You should think before you act to. I hope you see the evil in your ways, because when I read that post you replied to Moose with I could have swore I heard the devil speaking in you. You need to go to confession and talk to a priest and ask for forgiveness.

I hope you also see how lucky you are to have a faithful wife. I'd be worried if I were you if she actually agreed to do that sick stuff. Remember what I said earlier STD'S !

Butter, you disappoint me with this post. Your first post was a little bit better thought out but this one really went down hill. I can guarantee you that I'm not gay but even if I was, it's against god? Give me a break.

Originally posted by Moose

Butter and Hold On,

Thanks for defending me....hehe. I was going to post this earlier but I didn't think anyone would grasp it. These behaviors and everything else going on in the world, ( Iraq, 9/11, Gay Marriage ), all these things have to happen and was foretold in the bible. We have to hang on to our surf boards and ride the wave, hang on tight because it's going to be a rough ride!!!!

Let's not bash this guy and just hope that someone gets to him and makes him wake up.

Moose

Moose, correct me if I'm wrong and I may very well be wrong but didn't I read one of your posts in another thread that mentioned something about your wife being bi or bi curious? Could've been another poster but if it was your wife, how do you justify that to your god?

Iraq, 9/11, Gay Marriage were foretold in the bible? Sheeesh. That book of fiction is so vague and can be interpreted in so many ways, you could probably find mention of this very post in there if you put your mind to it. If you were born on a remote island where none of the inhabitants knew anything about a god, you wouldn't believe in a god, the bible or any of that manmade stuff. That stuff was taught to you ... by other humans. It's like a really bad rumor or chain letter. It gets passed down for years, gets changed along the way and when it falls to you, it all sounds so ridiculous.

I’m curious, ShareHer, what did your marriage vows consist of? What did you pledge to each other? Did you write your own vows? Were you married using traditional Christian or Jewish vows? Were you married in a church or synagogue? Did you have a civil ceremony? What are the laws the govern marriage in your area—what do they include?

I know that there are all sorts of sexual preferences inside and outside the bonds of marriage, but it seems like your fantasy would step outside the bonds of most legal marriages. To answer your question; I would not accept the suggestion from my husband. It would instantly change how I felt about him if he asked me to do that in any seriousness. If I ever actually did participate in his fantasy, it would instantly change how I feel about myself, and that I would not do.

Yes, it is my wife that is bi-curious and it isn't justifiable to our God and she knows this. There isn't a person on earth that isn't sin free. She has never acted on these impulses she has, and I doubt that she ever will because she knows it's wrong.

And you are incorrect, ( Again ), about being on a remote island and not believing in a god. Think about it, where did Budda come from? There is evidence dating back thousands of years of many cultures, tribes, worshipping many different gods. Man has always believed in a higher power in some way shape or form. My God is the only true God and there is only one way to him. ( This is my belief and my right as a human being to have this belief. )If I were stranded on an island and never was taught about my God, then I would've never known that Jesus died to pay for my sin debt, and rose again, and I would've burned in hell. But, that didn't happen.

Believe and do what you may......I have opinions about it and they will stand. And it's obvious by what others are saying on this thread that they share most of my views. I sincerely hope that you get the help that you need. And yes, my God even forgives people such as yourself.

Originally posted by TineeTam

I’m curious, ShareHer, what did your marriage vows consist of? What did you pledge to each other? Did you write your own vows? Were you married using traditional Christian or Jewish vows? Were you married in a church or synagogue? Did you have a civil ceremony? What are the laws the govern marriage in your area—what do they include?

I know that there are all sorts of sexual preferences inside and outside the bonds of marriage, but it seems like your fantasy would step outside the bonds of most legal marriages. To answer your question; I would not accept the suggestion from my husband. It would instantly change how I felt about him if he asked me to do that in any seriousness. If I ever actually did participate in his fantasy, it would instantly change how I feel about myself, and that I would not do.

Hello TineeTam. Another intelligent reply. Thank you.

Yes, we wrote our own vows. They're rather lengthy so I won't post them. As I said, there was no reference to any type of god or higher power throughout the whole ceremony. It was all about us and our life together. Most people in attendance said it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to. (Imagine that? A perv having a nice wedding.) We chose not to have a religious man marry us. We checked on the laws in our state to see who could marry us and the law states that anyone that is a minister of an organized church can perform the ceremony. So I looked up the Universal Life Church (ulc.org) on the net and had a good friend ordained on their site. It was simply a matter of having him answer a few questions on the site and he was officially a minister of their church. He did a magnificent job marrying us and no one knew him as anything other than a "real" minister. Afterwards, 2 other couples asked him to marry them as well. We figured why bother having a man we'll probably never see again marry us when we can have a cool dude do it.

I respect the fact that the "open" marriage thing isn't for you. People have different feelings about sex. Obviously, I am not a jealous person but that doesn't mean that I don't love and cherish my wife. She had sex with other men before she met me. If I died, she would probably have sex with men later in life. So if she decided she wanted something a little different -before- I die, power to her. To me, sex is just sex. There's nothing magical or symbolic about it. If my wife was no longer capable of having sex with me, I wouldn't love her any less. If she wanted to have sex with another man, I wouldn't love her any less either. Actually that would cast her in a sexier light to me.

Why is it exactly that sex outside the marriage is offlimits? Because of religious reasons? Well, as you can see, we're not religious so that reason goes out the window. Why isn't giving a hug outside the marriage offlimits? Why isn't a handshake offlimits? I'll bet there are men that would be pissed if there was even the slightest physical contact between his wife and another man. I don't get all caught up in that jealousy foolishness. It is a wasted emotion. I want my wife to have fun and I want her to have fun in everything she does.

Yes, it is my wife that is bi-curious and it isn't justifiable to our God and she knows this. There isn't a person on earth that isn't sin free. She has never acted on these impulses she has, and I doubt that she ever will because she knows it's wrong.

So, bi-sexuality isn't accepted in your religion? How about oral sex? I believe that's a no no in the bible isn't it? Are you going to tell me that you guys don't practice oral? Or maybe you do but then go to church on Sunday, confess your sins and then everything's ok again until you guys do oral again. That's weak.

Man has always believed in a higher power in some way shape or form.

As recently as the 1600's, man also believed the earth was flat. Simply because the majority of the people believe something doesn't make it true.

My God is the only true God and there is only one way to him.

Millions of people around the world would disagree with you on that one.

And it's obvious by what others are saying on this thread that they share most of my views.

It always gets back to you needing reassurance and justification from others. Why don't you live your life the way you and your wife want to live, not the way some clergy guy tries to tell you to live. If your wife has bi feelings, let her live them out. Why should she have to suppress her desires? It's not hurting anyone. Why should she not? Are you going to tell me you wouldn't like to see her take a roll in the hay with another beautiful woman? Would you somehow feel threatened by that? Jealous?

So, bi-sexuality isn't accepted in your religion? How about oral sex? I believe that's a no no in the bible isn't it? Are you going to tell me that you guys don't practice oral? Or maybe you do but then go to church on Sunday, confess your sins and then everything's ok again until you guys do oral again. That's weak.

I don't think there is anything in the bible about oral sex, but just so you know, we don't practice that we are uncomfortable with it.

As recently as the 1600's, man also believed the earth was flat. Simply because the majority of the people believe something doesn't make it true.

So noted, it's also by choice what we believe and what we don't believe. I'm not expecting you to agree with me either.

Millions of people around the world would disagree with you on that one.

And it is their right to disagree.

It always gets back to you needing reassurance and justification from others. Why don't you live your life the way you and your wife want to live, not the way some clergy guy tries to tell you to live. If your wife has bi feelings, let her live them out. Why should she have to suppress her desires? It's not hurting anyone. Why should she not? Are you going to tell me you wouldn't like to see her take a roll in the hay with another beautiful woman? Would you somehow feel threatened by that? Jealous?

I'll be the first to admit that needing reassurance and justification puts me more at ease. I think it would with anyone. My wife and I DO live the way we want to live. We don't always agree with the views and sermons we listen to at Church, but we do desire to feel somewhat closer to God. You said I should LET my wife live out her feelings......excuse me, I don't have any place to LET her or LET her not do anything. She is her own person and if she so chooses to live out her feelings she would have to deal with the consequences herself. By you saying that really tells me what you think of women in general. No I do not wish to see her rolling in the hay with another woman, I would view that as cheating and would be extremely hurt by it. And yes, even jealous.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by ShareHer

Wouldn't you think that most wives would love to have an arrangement like this?

After scrolling thru the many replies to your question, I think we can all be comfortable in stating that the majority of wives would not like that arrangement. Their reasons do not matter, the question was answered.

Is there any more point to this discussion?

Butter, maybe you should go back to your teacher and have her explain to you that you could have hundreds of sex partners and not get a STD but on the same hand, you could have one partner and immediately get one. Did your teacher explain to you that tens of thousands of people die in car accidents every year? If she did, does that mean you will not get your driever's license when you come of age?

So you're saying that even though you think the chances of getting an STD are low, you would still risk your wife's health just to satisfy your fantasy? Now that sounds like a loving, caring husband to me. One would think you'd have a bit more respect for your wife than that.

Just because he likes something you don't, does not mean he is a fag

There's nothing wrong with being gay, and you should have respected dudesomewhere's opinion on the matter, instead of insulting him. You asked for advice, and he gave it to you. He didn't insult you or say what you were doing was wrong, he just gave you his honest thoughts on what you asked.

You should talk to your wife about this, but don't pressure her. If she says she's not interested, leave it. It's her choice.

PreacherJoe

ShareHer, I'm so sorry you choose not to know the Lord. Tis very sad indeed. Yes it is true that people have the right to believe or not, for whatever reason. Even though there may have not been any reference to God as you say in your wedding cermoney, please know that he was there. Watching over you. He is also watching you during anything you do. Watching us all.

If you come to know the Lord, you may no longer feel the need to want your wife to do what she has done. I can tell you that we all have consequences for our actions. While we may not always pay for them on earth, we will some day. Please keep that in mind.

Love and Peace,

PreacherJoe

Originally posted by honey2005

So you're saying that even though you think the chances of getting an STD are low, you would still risk your wife's health just to satisfy your fantasy? Now that sounds like a loving, caring husband to me. One would think you'd have a bit more respect for your wife than that.

If I died, should my wife give up on having a sex life alltogether? Should all single people out there stop having sex because it's dangerous? Like I said before, driving a car is dangerous. Should she stop driving too?

There's nothing wrong with being gay,

I think the Moose man would disagree with you on this one. Being gay is a sin.

You asked for advice,

Read again. I never asked for advice form anyone. I asked a question but I didn't ask for advice.

I don't think there is anything in the bible about oral sex, but just so you know, we don't practice that we are uncomfortable with it.

Uncomfortable with it? What, did you try it standing up or something? Does she have poor hygiene? That can easily be corrected.

You said I should LET my wife live out her feelings......excuse me, I don't have any place to LET her or LET her not do anything.

Well, you won't let her act on her bi-sexual tendencies. I would call that controlling.

Originally posted by PreacherJoe

Even though there may have not been any reference to God as you say in your wedding cermoney, please know that he was there. Watching over you. He is also watching you during anything you do. Watching us all.

Hey Preach, he was at our wedding huh? Was he also in New York on Sept 11, 2001? Was he looking over all the innocent people being blown out of the buildings? I guess you'll counter with the typical Christian reply: "He has his reasons." I'm sorry, that's a bunch of bull. You might as well face it, we are all here on our own. There is no one watching over us and when you die, no one knows what happens next.

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

Is there any more point to this discussion?

HokeyReligions, I love the username and I love the picture of the woman thrusting too.

Is there any more point to this discussion? Sure there is. As long as there are those that want to discuss it, I will always gladly followup with a reply.

Originally posted by PreacherJoe

ShareHer,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love and Peace,

PreacherJoe

Preach, that's really nice that you're thinking of me but you might as well save your prayers for someone who needs them. They're wasted on me.