I want to watch my wife have sex with other men.

Confissledone

Hey ShareHer, I just found out my girlfriend had sex with 2 guys during the past 2 nights. Just thought I'd give you and update of things.

Originally posted by PatientOne

Um, congratulations? :eek:

LOLOLOLOL!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only on LS could this be a problem on one thread and an answer to prayer on another!! :rolleyes::confused::laugh:

Have the guys who responded that they like their wives and gf to have sex with other men always been this way. How to I get my husband to be like this?

Confissledone
Originally posted by oannamarie

Have the guys who responded that they like their wives and gf to have sex with other men always been this way. How to I get my husband to be like this?

Are you serious? Do you seriously want your husband to be like that? because if you do I can tell you lol

Originally posted by Confissledone

Hey ShareHer, I just found out my girlfriend had sex with 2 guys during the past 2 nights. Just thought I'd give you and update of things.

Alrighty then fissle! How about some details?

Originally posted by oannamarie

Quite honestly, no, I haven't always been this way. I believe it happened somewhere in my mid-20's. Until then, I had been a standard issue jealous guy.

Confissledone

Well she told me in a cheesy way what she had done and she was kind of shy/nervous, yet she was happy about it. She admitted about being very easy with both of them, I guess she must've been turned on about it.

For the first guy it started when she got out of school, she was gonna walk home and some guy from school offered her a ride and she accepted but on the way home he decided to cruise for a little bit, and she says he put his hand on her leg and she was going to slap him but she was getting turned on and she decided to let him because she remembered my offer which she wasn't even considering...moments later she asked him if anyone was at his house, as he said no, she asked him to take her to his house. Once they were at his house he stripped her down and 'it' happened.

For the second guy, it happened when my girlfriend was hanging out at some old girlfriend's house and there was a couple of old girlfriends (this all was happening when I was at work). I guess her friends invited their boyfriends over and the boyfriends brought a friend, so my girlfriend and the other guy were the only ones that were left out, so one of her friends jokingly suggested that they have fun and thats where it all started, eventually when everyone was quiet just making out with their partner, he got all over her and was touching her all over and she told me in her own words "When he was on me, I remembered what you told me and what I could do, and I just let myself go" She told me that her friend let her use her room, once in the room she gave him a striptease and then gave him some. She said that she was in the room with him so long that her friends were all wondering how much longer they'd be in there. I guess they enjoyed it.

After she told me these two stories, I was shocked because when I told her my fantasy she was disgusted but I guess she's enjoying it. I'm not too sure but she mentioned that there might be one more guy coming up, and that's gonna be the limit, she's just planning on doing it with those 3 guys because she says she doesn't want to get feelings for any of them, that usually happens if you're only with one. The only one that she's gonna have feelings for is me. And the other 3 are just for fun.

confused_as_usual

#1, she's probably too young for you.

#2, you're a pervert and have no respect for the sanctity of your marriage.

#3, get religion, it just might improve your outlook.

Confissledone
Originally posted by confused_as_usual

#1 She's 22 days older than me.

#2 I'm not a pervert, I do respect her as I treat her well (SHE SAID SO HERSELF as I type) and we're not married yet.

#I do have religion and I know what I'm doing is against it and its wrong, but it was something that was bothering me.

Thanks for your opinions confused_as_usual

Originally posted by Confissledone

I'm not too sure but she mentioned that there might be one more guy coming up, and that's gonna be the limit, she's just planning on doing it with those 3 guys because she says she doesn't want to get feelings for any of them, that usually happens if you're only with one. The only one that she's gonna have feelings for is me. And the other 3 are just for fun.

Ok, does anyone want to start a pool on how long this relationship will last?

fiss,

I won't bother quoting your whole post ... no need to ... it's ALL hot. I like the thought of her having 3 different guys at different times. She'll be so busy getting serviced she won't have time to lock in emotionally to just one of them.

Keep me informed.

:)

Originally posted by confused_as_usual

I absolutely love posts like this one.

Yep, it's so obvious. Any woman that loves sex must be younger than her mate.

Pervert? That's funny. Do you even know what a pervert is? I suppose your definition is: Anyone that doesn't think and act exactly like I do.

Sanctity of your marriage? Are all marriages built exactly alike? Do they all have the same guidelines ... same rules ... same boundaries? Oh wait, as he said, they're not even married. Does that make it ok then?

Give me a break. Religion: a manmade invention designed with the sole intention of keeping the masses in line. Why not tell some of these pedaphile ministers to get religion while you're at it?

confused_as_usual,

I guess I'll be the first one to warn you.....some people don't think we're allowed to have an opinion on their lifestyle. I'll save you the stress and energy before you waste it. Don't argue with them. It won't do any good.

Originally posted by Moose

confused_as_usual,

I guess I'll be the first one to warn you.....some people don't think we're allowed to have an opinion on their lifestyle. I'll save you the stress and energy before you waste it. Don't argue with them. It won't do any good.

Moosie Moose,

Some people don't think we're allowed to have an opinion on their opinion of our lifestyle.

Confissledone
Originally posted by Moose

confused_as_usual,

C'mon dude, calm down....You have your right to have an opinion...we just dont like the way its directed, you guys make it sound soooo mean. We have feelings too you know. Just 'cause we're weird to you doesn't mean you guys can treat us unfairly.

:cool:

Confissledone
Originally posted by ShareHer

fiss,

I won't bother quoting your whole post ... no need to ... it's ALL hot. I like the thought of her having 3 different guys at different times. She'll be so busy getting serviced she won't have time to lock in emotionally to just one of them.

Keep me informed.

Exactly, no time to lock emotionally...and yes very sexy. Now, wouldn't you love for your wife to be in the same status that my girl is in?

Hi,

This thread is now over 200 posts and for some time now, recent posts have simply rehashed what has been discussed in the past. Rather than keep the thread open, we're going to close it now to further discussion. The questions pertaining to morality have been addressed repetitively and those interested can go back and read the responses already posted. If you feel you have comments that offer a new perspective on the conversation herein, bring it to our attention via the Contact Us link and we'll consider reopening the thread.

Best wishes,

Paul