Girl I am dating for almost a year is getting back with her ... husband.

OK, somehow I've missed your thread over the past couple years, so I've just sat and read it end to end. I'm really happy that your trajectory has finally brought you up out of the depths and you are making some real progress now! Good job. And I'm normally a nice, pretty calm guy, but one element the weaves through your journey is making me a little crazy right now, so I'll apologize in advance, but I've got to let this out. And yes, there will be yelling. ;)

You guys! You guys! Guess what!?

My ex emailed me AGAIN!

I know, I know... Y'all told me to block her and stuff and this was supposed to be all over. But, I wanted to post this for keeping records and to further document what's going on in case anybody else reads through this thread.

In case anybody else reads this thread, they should note that a number of times, you said things along the lines of:

Recently, my ex has been reading my blogs and commented on my posts. I didn't see any harm there.

...and yet EVERY TIME she's contacted you, it's caused you harm.

And it's still happening. Yes, you are stronger now; it doesn't have the same deep effect as it used to, and I want to celebrate you for how far you've come on your journey, but then just after, I want to SLAP YOU SILLY for being so glib about this:

"I know, I know... Y'all told me to block her and stuff"

Yes, everybody did, and you should have. AND YOU STILL SHOULD NOW.

EVERY TIME she's contacted you, it's caused you harm.

You are her EX, absolutely no more. Block every path possible, delete without reading or listening if anything gets through. Her world is not your world any more, there is no overlap. NO MORE!

You sound like you're finally on a stable course that is working for you. STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THAT! Show some respect for what you've been given, and what you've worked so hard to achieve. CUT OFF CONTACT. ALL CONTACT! FOREVER!

Edited by Trimmer