Age difference... does it matter for guys ?

• Author

A little update: today, my project ended abruptly.

I won't work with my co-worker, ehem bf, again.

How things turned out, is a mystery to me.

ladyabstrused
A little update: today, my project ended abruptly.

I won't work with my co-worker, ehem bf, again.

How things turned out, is a mystery to me.

Heh..bf. :)

Hmm.. are you suspecting something though?

There could be both positives and negatives with this new situation. Hope it's not affecting you in the negative way?

• Author

Hehe, bf, well we're more than friends, that's for sure.

Thursday they announced that they'll be letting me go of the project due to budget. When I told that to my, bf, his eyes widened.

Last week, a female coworker massaged me in front of him and afterwards he told me that he was jealous... Hmmm...

Now come on, he told me he had problems with me working with him in the same cubicle since we're more than friends outside of work.

He hates the fact that we must sit 8 hours in front of each other without the affection... I understand him completely, I maybe deal with it better.

(Why do people massage me at work anyways :laugh: ?)

His prayer has been heard for me leaving the project ?

I'm not a strong believer of universal, invicible forces at work.

But here, I'm strongly reviewing my beliefs. :eek:

The positive is that we'll have to work at our relationship outside of work.

The negative is that I have no idea what's going to happen.

And I'm a bit sad that I won't see him everyday. :(

ladyabstrused
Hehe, bf, well we're more than friends, that's for sure.

Thursday they announced that they'll be letting me go of the project due to budget. When I told that to my, bf, his eyes widened.

Last week, a female coworker massaged me in front of him and afterwards he told me that he was jealous... Hmmm...

Now come on, he told me he had problems with me working with him in the same cubicle since we're more than friends outside of work.

He hates the fact that we must sit 8 hours in front of each other without the affection... I understand him completely, I maybe deal with it better.

(Why do people massage me at work anyways :laugh: ?)

His prayer has been heard for me leaving the project ?

I'm not a strong believer of universal, invicible forces at work.

But here, I'm strongly reviewing my beliefs. :eek:

The positive is that we'll have to work at our relationship outside of work.

The negative is that I have no idea what's going to happen.

And I'm a bit sad that I won't see him everyday. :(

Lol why do you get massages at work really? That's nice.. I wish I had people to massage my feet and shoulders at work lol.

The work situation, it could just be a coincidence.. though I do believe things happen for a reason. (I find myself saying this a lot lately to different people, feels weird lol.)

Well, a little distance from each other will make the hearts grow fonder, no? :)

In my opinion, I think it's better that there's some space for now. It keeps things balanced between work and intimacy, since you and him both can't have that intimacy at work, then it makes it easier for each of you as you will be apart at work and then after work hours, you can be all over each other. Makes it more....exciting in a way. :D

ladyabstrused
I heard something of a red flag:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/331166-he-doesnt-know-what-he-wants#post4058039

Meh ... he came out of a long term relationship 2 months ago and he doesn't know what he wants.

I saw your thread and replied to it. I just wish he'd been more honest with you sooner. But it's done now and can't be undone. Sorry that it's gone this way for you :( *hugggss*