How, or if, to ask a girl you are dating if she has breast implants

Babolat

What breasts feel like to women in Western society is a direct results of male perception here. Women arent like this in many other countries.

Fortunately or unfortunately, breast surgery (both enlargement and reduction) is increasingly popular in every country where women can afford it. *shrug*

I found 138 slang terms for breasts.

1. Abbott and Costello

2. airbags

3. B1 and B2

4. babaloos

5. baby feeders

6. badoinkies

7. balloons

8. baloobas

9. baps

10. bazookas

11. bazoomas

12. bazoombas

13. bee-stings

14. Ben and Jerry

15. Bert and Ernie

16. Berthas

17. bijongas

18. billibongs

19. blinkers

20. Bob and Ray

21. bombs

22. Bonnie and Clyde

23. boobs

24. boobies

25. boobsters

26. boops

27. bosoms

28. bottles

29. boulders

30. Brad Pitts

31. bristols

32. bumpers

33. cans

34. cantaloupes

35. cha-chas

36. chesticles

37. chumbawumbas

38. coconuts

39. cupcakes

40. dairy pillows

41. Danny DeVitos

42. David and Goliath

43. devil's dumplings

44. dinglebobbers

45. dugs

46. dumplings

47. Durantes

48. Eartha Kitts

49. Eisenhowers

50. flapdoodles

51. Fred and Ethel

52. funbags

53. gazongas

54. George and Gracie

55. gobstoppers

56. God’s milk bottles

57. Godzillas

58. Goodyears

59. goombas

60. grillwork

61. headlamps

62. headlights

63. high beams

64. Holmes and Watson

65. honkers

66. hood ornaments

67. hooters

68. hubcaps

69. hummers

70. Isaac Newtons

71. jahoobies

72. John and Paul

73. jugs

74. kagemushas

75. kawangas

76. knockers

77. Lewinskis

78. Lilo and Stitch

79. magambos

80. Mahatmas

81. mammaries

82. mau maus

83. melons

84. Mickey and Minnie

85. Mike and Ike

86. milk bombs

87. milk jugs

88. milk wagons

89. milkmakers

90. milkshakes

91. Mobutus

92. mounds

93. muffins

94. Mulligans

95. Murphys

96. nay-nays

97. neeners

98. ninnies

99. norks

100. num-nums

101. pair

102. palookas

103. Pia Zadoras

104. pillows

105. puppies

106. pushmatahas

107. rack

108. rib bumpers

109. rivets

110. rotors

111. shabba-dos

112. shlobes

113. shmozobs

114. snow tires

115. soombas

116. speed bumps

117. splazoingas

118. squachies

119. tatas

120. teetees

121. Thelma and Louise

122. tishomingos

123. tits

124. titties

125. torpedoes

126. Tweedledee and Tweedledum

127. tweeters

128. twekkers

129. Volvos

130. wahwahs

131. whimwhams

132. Wilsons

133. windshield wipers

134. Winnebagos

135. wopbopaloobops

136. yahoos

137. yazoos

138. ying-yangs

Quiet Storm

When the girl leans down, with her boobs hanging...if you can see ripples underneath or on the sides of her breasts, it is a good indicator that she has implants. The breasts will look slightly odd when she moves certain ways. Natural breasts move more fluidly.

• Like 1

only the saline ones. The modern silicone ones don't have ripples. The density and feel is also very similar to breast tissue.

Oh, and it turns out that the incisions needed to insert the silicone ones are much smaller now thanks to modern technology.

cheer up guys. Before you know it, all women of sufficient means will have great boobs and you won't even know why.

I'm kidding of course. Technology is marching forward though. Just so ya know.

only the saline ones. The modern silicone ones don't have ripples. The density and feel is also very similar to breast tissue.

Oh, and it turns out that the incisions needed to insert the silicone ones are much smaller now thanks to modern technology.

cheer up guys. Before you know it, all women of sufficient means will have great boobs and you won't even know why.

I'm kidding of course. Technology is marching forward though. Just so ya know.

Hell yeah eventually I will be deceived about a woman's funbags

• Author

So, implants...how does this compare to teeth whitening or dying your hair...one could argue all 3 are for the same reasons...or having a non-cancerous mole removed from your skin..or something similar.

Just curious what folks think....

What about chin implants? They were in the news recently as the most popular plastic surgery for both men and women.

What about chin implants? They were in the news recently as the most popular plastic surgery for both men and women.

Must resist trite UK joke...must resist trite UK joke...must resist... ;)

I don't know. Personally if a man had a fake penis I would want to know. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask!

Disenchantedly Yours
There is someone called moneybags. You know the monopoly man :lmao:. Damn relax I was injecting humor to the thread. It was multiple choice. No trick in my blood so no woman would be able to call me walking wallets or money bags.

You only seem to "inject humor" when it's at the price of women Joystickd.

Humor and fun is great. When it's done with respect to both men and women. Calling a part of a woman's body "fun bags" isn't humor. And if a woman talked about a man liked you talked about women, then laughed about it, you wouldn't like it. You are all about men getting respect and calling people out when you think they aren't getting it. I'm just calling you out for your own stuff now. I have yet to see you call men names or call their body parts names like you seem bent on doing with women.

Lets have some real humor. Good humor. Healthy Humor. Not humor that's bent on mocking women and their body parts with words that refer to women in terms of being "bags".

Humor and fun is great. When it's done with respect to both men and women. Calling a part of a woman's body "fun bags" isn't humor. And if a woman talked about a man liked you talked about women, then laughed about it, you wouldn't like it. You are all about men getting respect and calling people out when you think they aren't getting it. I'm just calling you out for your own stuff now. I have yet to see you call men names or call their body parts names like you seem bent on doing with women.

Lets have some real humor. Good humor. Healthy Humor. Not humor that's bent on mocking women and their body parts with words that refer to women in terms of being "bags".

This a thread about breasts it wouldn't make sense to joke about male body parts in this thread. Here is what you do start one about penis and maybe just maybe I will inject some humor in there. Honestly if you talked about male body parts I wouldn't give a sh*t. I know you will probably say otherwise because of what I post. The responses I give to some of these threads are just to keep some of the entertainment going damn. Other times I may get serious.

FUNBAGS!!! FUNBAGS!!!:lmao:

• Like 1

Geez relax girl! Sense of humour is just about the only thing men have that makes them tolerable, other than their "wing dang doodles" of course :lmao:

Geez relax girl! Sense of humour is just about the only thing men have that makes them tolerable, other than their "wing dang doodles" of course :lmao:

Actually my wing dang doodle is better than my sense of humor hence the name Joystick D ( I got the name while working at wal-mart years ago)lol. We have other qualities that make us tolerable but when you are always focused on the negative like some people they become blind to that fact. \

Actually my wing dang doodle is better than my sense of humor hence the name Joystick D ( I got the name while working at wal-mart years ago)lol. We have other qualities that make us tolerable but when you are always focused on the negative like some people they become blind to that fact. \

hahaha, didn't think about your username that way!

And now it's your time to relax, I was just joking lol

hahaha, didn't think about your username that way!

And now it's your time to relax, I was just joking lol

I showed a pic of my penis to some female employees. I ended up losing my virginity to a married coworker. That experience with her led me to LS. I'm always relaxed on here. After that experience I adopted this philosophy when it comes to dating

It works wonders

Disenchantedly Yours
This a thread about breasts it wouldn't make sense to joke about male body parts in this thread. Here is what you do start one about penis and maybe just maybe I will inject some humor in there. Honestly if you talked about male body parts I wouldn't give a sh*t. I know you will probably say otherwise because of what I post. The responses I give to some of these threads are just to keep some of the entertainment going damn. Other times I may get serious.

FUNBAGS!!! FUNBAGS!!!:lmao:

I guess I simply don't find ignorance funny. :) Call me crazy like that. No amount of shrill screams of the word you make changes that. I like a good joke. An actually funny one. One that doesn't profit off of referring to parts of peope as "bags".

Now the reason I have yet to see you call men names or call parts of men's bodies names is because you simply don't apply the, "it's all just a big joke" when it comes to men. You only do this when referring to women. Because this is not the only time I've seen you throw around disparging remarks about women and their bodies in the name of "funnies". But I have yet to see you apply the same methology to men....Just keeping it real JoystickD...like I said, you are big on "calling people out on their bs." Just calling you out on some of yours.

Disenchantedly Yours

I love a good sense of humor. I've laughed with people on this board, made jokes along with them and like when people make witty comments. Calling women's breasts "funbags" isn't "sense of humor". It's not even witty. Show me some real sense of humor. Not name calling that you mearly try to pass off as funny.

And I will repeat this because I think this is important. If women sat around her calling any aspect of a man a "bag"...moneybags, d*ckbag, walletbag....and laughed and acted like it was great, I think a lot of guys would feel disrespected. And rightly so.

So think long and had about the kind of language you use to describe the other gender. Because it matters. Think long and hard about the kind of language you want the other gender use to describe you. Becaues that matters too. If you think calling women's breasts "funbags" is funny or encouraging or positive or in good spirits, then you know nothing about how to talk to, about or treat women. Just as would be teh same for a woman that called a man money bags or d*ckbags, laughed about it, then tried to make it seem like something was wrong with the man that took issue with men being described about it.

Not letting you get away with this immature nonsense. Make some real humor. Not humor that is at the expense of women and their bodies.

Edited by Disenchantedly Yours
I love a good sense of humor. I've laughed with people on this board, made jokes along with them and like when people make witty comments. Calling women's breasts "funbags" isn't "sense of humor". It's not even witty. Show me some real sense of humor. Not name calling that you mearly try to pass off as funny.

And I will repeat this because I think this is important. If women sat around her calling any aspect of a man a "bag"...moneybags, d*ckbag, walletbag....and laughed and acted like it was great, I think a lot of guys would feel disrespected. And rightly so.

What's so wrong with "funbags"? Boobs look like bags and they are fun! Do you disagree with any of these statements? "Joystick" sounds the equivalent in men and I just can't see a man getting upset at his "stick" being considered a source of joy. lol

And no, I highly doubt most men get disrespected by such trivial things. I work with men and I call them all kinds of things, they just look at me and laugh it off.

I guess I simply don't find ignorance funny. :) Call me crazy like that. No amount of shrill screams of the word you make changes that. I like a good joke. An actually funny one. One that doesn't profit off of referring to parts of peope as "bags".

Now the reason I have yet to see you call men names or call parts of men's bodies names is because you simply don't apply the, "it's all just a big joke" when it comes to men. You only do this when referring to women. Because this is not the only time I've seen you throw around disparging remarks about women and their bodies in the name of "funnies". But I have yet to see you apply the same methology to men....Just keeping it real JoystickD...like I said, you are big on "calling people out on their bs." Just calling you out on some of yours.

LOL:lmao: My BS. You actually are not a uptight woman:lmao:. You actually do have a sense of humor. If you don't like my jokes then ignore. You do forget I did call Fred Rutherford mangina. That sh*t was funny on a few levels

So think long and had about the kind of language you use to describe the other gender. Because it matters. Think long and hard about the kind of language you want the other gender use to describe you. Becaues that matters too. If you think calling women's breasts "funbags" is funny or encouraging or positive or in good spirits, then you know nothing about how to talk to, about or treat women. Just as would be teh same for a woman that called a man money bags or d*ckbags, laughed about it, then tried to make it seem like something was wrong with the man that took issue with men being described about it.

Not letting you get away with this immature nonsense. Make some real humor. Not humor that is at the expense of women and their bodies.

So sensitive :lmao:

Disenchantedly Yours

Yeah, calling one poster "magina" doesn't equal to referring to women's body parts as certain purposely degrading names. I have yet to see you "humor" it up at the expense of men as a collective group.

Call me sensitive all you want. I'm keeping it real. Words matter. I know with the freedom of the internet, people feel like they can run around saying whatever they feel like. And they can. But you better think long and hard how you want men to be talked about and what names you do or don't want men called. Because when you start breaking down those barriers with new vocab, you open the door for even more of a break down in conversation toward women and toward your own gender. You better think long and hard what you bring to the conversation when you choose to talk about other groups whether they be gender based, race based or whatever group your talking about and the way you knowingly choose to talk about them. The language you use is important. You wouldn't run around calling someone the "n" word and think it should be funny to all people. Don't run around calling women's breasts "funbags" and try to ply off the expectation that you're just being funny and everyone should accept it as funny. Its not. It's not even very witty.

Yeah, calling one poster "magina" doesn't equal to referring to women's body parts as certain purposely degrading names. I have yet to see you "humor" it up at the expense of men as a collective group.

Call me sensitive all you want. I'm keeping it real. Words matter. I know with the freedom of the internet, people feel like they can run around saying whatever they feel like. And they can. But you better think long and hard how you want men to be talked about and what names you do or don't want men called. Because when you start breaking down those barriers with new vocab, you open the door for even more of a break down in conversation toward women and toward your own gender. You better think long and hard what you bring to the conversation when you choose to talk about other groups whether they be gender based, race based or whatever group your talking about and the way you knowingly choose to talk about them. The language you use is important. You wouldn't run around calling someone the "n" word and think it should be funny to all people. Don't run around calling women's breasts "funbags" and try to ply off the expectation that you're just being funny and everyone should accept it as funny. Its not. It's not even very witty.

You need to loosen up the granny panties.:lmao: Its affecting you in a very bad way