How, or if, to ask a girl you are dating if she has breast implants

Babolat

BewitchedandBothered
I agree with you to a point... some things can't be fixed in the gym. ;)
Maybe what can;t be 'fixed' isn't meant to be. There's that old saying; "if it aint' broke; don't 'fix' it":)
You and I are clearly reading very different threads. I just cited a slew of his insults within this very thread for you, and I didn't even quote all of them... I got tired.

Cry me a river.

I was being honest. Plenty of folks find plastic surgery to be done by folks who are insecure. Its just not PC to call those people out.

Excuse me. Excuse me.

1. "Women like me have said the same things" about men? NO. NEVER have I ever said anything remotely close or similar.

2. Just because someone ELSE says insulting things, doesn't make it okay for Kaylan to say insulting things. Two wrongs do not make a might. Insulting things are insulting things, no matter who says it.

The fact that you cannot even admit that the things I quoted are in fact insulting, and you're dismissing them as me being "sensitive," speaks volumes.

Good luck in life, sir.

I appreciate you telling me good luck even though I don't need it.

Cry me a river.

I was being honest. Plenty of folks find plastic surgery to be done by folks who are insecure. Its just not PC to call those people out.

You didn't just say women who get implants are insecure. You went a lot farther than that.

Again, what you said says a lot more about you than it does about the women you put down.

I'm not understanding how saying that some men treat women's boobs as non-existent is an insult. They do. Ask any flat-chested woman, and she'll tell you that is the case most of the time. Some women get used to it. Some don't.

• Like 1
... and insulting my momma on top of that. :rolleyes:

Where I come from, insulting one's momma is fightin' words. Telling ME I'm insulting my momma is even more rude.

Wow, please quote where I personally attacked your mother. If anything I gave her props for getting through what she did and said I understood people in her situation who choose to get work done.

So please quote where I insulted your mother. I know you cant though because it never happened.

All that happened is that I said your friends reasons for getting implants was silly. You took this as a personal attack since you are close with them, and then tied it into your moms situation since she got work too...even though she got work for entirely different reasons....reasons which I said were good and understandable by many. Because you drew some weird comparison between your friends and moms situations, you say my so called "attack" on your friends as an attack on your mom.

But as I said. Show me exactly where I insulted your mother.

On the other hand, you'd swear that some men don't even know what a clitoris is either... but that is a whole other thread. ;)

I'm not understanding how saying that some men treat women's boobs as non-existent is an insult. They do. Ask any flat-chested woman, and she'll tell you that is the case most of the time. Some women get used to it. Some don't.

You said have sex with someone that had a functioning vagina. :rolleyes:

You didn't just say women who get implants are insecure. You went a lot farther than that.

Again, what you said says a lot more about you than it does about the women you put down.

Lolz...I dont care what you think anything says about me. Youre just some anonymous woman on the internet who gets bent out of shape very easily.

What happened to me being on ignore. You should get back to doing that.

i would be offended if someone asked me that. but, then i havent had work done, although i had a tactless old man ask me once, thinking i had ( i am well endowed there but otherwise petite) i was pretty offended. but, he had dementia, so, i knew he didnt know what he was doing ( i was doing housekeeping in an assisted living environment, not a dating situation)

Lolz...I dont care what you think anything says about me. Youre just some anonymous woman on the internet who gets bent out of shape very easily.

What happened to me being on ignore. You should get back to doing that.

Unkind, indeed.

I had temporarily taken you off ignore to see how and why you were taking THIS thread grossly off-topic, as you do with every other thread you enter.

You have yet to answer to OP. Notice that?

BewitchedandBothered

I'm not well endowed...any foolish man who acted like my boobages didn't exist got all their tube socks stolen. Now from the side I look like Annette Funicello.

Unkind, indeed.

I had temporarily taken you off ignore to see how and why you were taking THIS thread grossly off-topic, as you do with every other thread you enter.

You have yet to answer to OP. Notice that?

By engaging me you contribute to the thread being off topic. I simply gave an opinion that does relate to the thread topic.

If you want my answer to the OP its this:

Id straight up as a girl in my goofy manner "haha this is totally going to sound silly, but have you had work done, because your chest is like near perfect"

That should be easy for any guy with a sense of humor to pull off. Im a goofy fella and I joke around with women a lot sexually. So I tend to get away with a lot of sexual jokes because my delivery is good.

In the gross majority of threads here on LS, your words are straight-up unkind.

We also know in other threads you have said things like this

Do not use Vegas as a validation tool. It validates everyone, including fools.

It further went on to an argument with a user. You are also straight up unkind to.

Kaylan, your insistence on proclaiming and passing judgement on what is or is not a valid reason for getting implants IS an insult to my mom and every other woman who got implants for something THEY deemed unattractive, a deformity, odd, unwanted, and unasked for.

I've given you credit for your love of natural women. In spades. I've posted on other threads asking women to love their bodies... and how beautiful confidence can be. Yes. I have. But I also understand very well the dark side.

Now YOU take a step back and give a thought to what breasts mean to WOMEN. Not YOU.

To women, they are more than just 'funbags' or something nice to look at and touch.

If you don't get that. Fine. You don't have to. But you don't have to insult women who have issues either. None of you guys do.

• Like 1
On the other hand, you'd swear that some men don't even know what a clitoris is either... but that is a whole other thread. ;)

Oh if I was sensitive I would say that is an attack. I'm not sensitive. :lmao:

Kaylan, your insistence on proclaiming and passing judgement on what is or is not a valid reason for getting implants IS an insult to my mom and every other woman who got implants for something THEY deemed unattractive, a deformity, odd, unwanted, and unasked for.

I've given you credit for your love of natural women. In spades. I've posted on other threads asking women to love their bodies... and how beautiful confidence can be. Yes. I have. But I also understand very well the dark side.

Now YOU take a step back and give a thought to what breasts mean to WOMEN. Not YOU.

To women, they are more than just 'funbags' or something nice to look at and touch.

If you don't get that. Fine. You don't have to. But you don't have to insult women who have issues either. None of you guys do.

:::applause:::

• Like 1

...or, how about this? Instead of dancing around the topic, the OP could just come up front and say he is not interested or has mixed feelings about women who get plastic surgery and then let HER decide if she wants to stay with him. That would be the responsible thing to do.

He doesn't have to attempt to 'out' her so that he can find a polite way to pump and dump her (to use some of the gent's terminology here).

...or, how about this? Instead of dancing around the topic, the OP could just come up front and say he is not interested or has mixed feelings about women who get plastic surgery and then let HER decide if she wants to stay with him. That would be the responsible thing to do.

He doesn't have to attempt to 'out' her so that he can find a polite way to pump and dump her (to use some of the gent's terminology here).

What's wrong with a pump and dump or a f**kzone? Women have a friendzone (surrogate boyfriend). There are some men/women that are not relationship material to that particular person

What breasts feel like to women in Western society is a direct results of male perception here. Women arent like this in many other countries.

What's wrong with a pump and dump or a f**kzone? Women have a friendzone (surrogate boyfriend). There are some men/women that are not relationship material to that particular person

Exactly. Ive had girls use me for sex since they didnt see me as boyfriend material for them.

I do not have and issue with breast implants... just generally who they are attached too.

No, not every women who has "work" done is bad or has it done for all the wrong reasons. My mother for example, had 5 kids, breast feed all of us and later had hers fixed, for her own sake.

I'm talking about the women who go with the "stripper" tits and get it done for all the wrong reasons (Ex convinced them they needed them, attention whores, women with little or no self-esteem, etc.)

• Like 1