How, or if, to ask a girl you are dating if she has breast implants

Babolat

All you got to do is say " Hey are those _______ (breasts, funbags, titties, hooters, chichis) real?" :lmao:

Disenchantedly Yours

Ugg @ "funbags". Which makes it sound like a woman only has breasts so that men can have fun with them. Ontop of refering to anything about a woman as a "bag" is further demeaning. Unless guys now like to be called "money bags", "walking wallets" or variables of the same. Then go ahead and call women's breasts "funbags". But I doubt most guys want to be referred to in the form of money or bags themselves.

Ugg @ "funbags". Which makes it sound like a woman only has breasts so that men can have fun with them. Ontop of refering to anything about a woman as a "bag" is further demeaning. Unless guys now like to be called "money bags", "walking wallets" or variables of the same. Then go ahead and call women's breasts "funbags". But I doubt most guys want to be referred to in the form of money or bags themselves.

There is someone called moneybags. You know the monopoly man :lmao:. Damn relax I was injecting humor to the thread. It was multiple choice. No trick in my blood so no woman would be able to call me walking wallets or money bags.

Million.to.1

Not that it's that's relevant to the thread.. but there is a statistic I read once which I found interesting.

Out of woman who had committed suicide, 75% had had some kind of plastic surgery.

. But I doubt most guys want to be referred to in the form of money or bags themselves.

Douche bag stings the most, or so I've heard.

Not that it's that's relevant to the thread.. but there is a statistic I read once which I found interesting.

Out of woman who had committed suicide, 75% had had some kind of plastic surgery.

And I bet 99% of them wore some kind of makeup. *GASP!!*

Look for chances to see her in college pics or shortly after to know without asking. If she had a nice well-proportioned B cup or larger before the implants be on the lookout for materialistic traits.

Look for chances to see her in college pics or shortly after to know without asking. If she had a nice well-proportioned B cup or larger before the implants be on the lookout for materialistic traits.

Create enough feeling in a woman she will forget about the materialistic traits

I wouldn't ask. Mine are real, and I was always teased about them. I've wondered if anyone thought they were fake.

I've read about two different women getting fitted for properly-fitting bras, and both were asked by people if they'd had a boob job. The second one was offended - I'll have to see if I can find her blog post.

Million.to.1
And I bet 99% of them wore some kind of makeup. *GASP!!*

Oh for Christs sake Star Gazer, no need to be such an antagonist.

It's an interesting statistic and there is no need for you to take it to the other extreme in order to defend yourself when there is no need for you to.

It's just basic human physiology, and a reaction to the world and times we live in. Not meant as an attack or judgement.

Unless she had a man pay for them, I fail to see how implants (regardless of pre-surgery size [And how can you even tell in pictures anyway? Ever hear of a miracle bra? VS even makes them for bikinis to add cup sizes]) have anything to do with materialism.

• Like 1
Oh for Christs sake Star Gazer, no need to be such an antagonist.

It's an interesting statistic and there is no need for you to take it to the other extreme in order to defend yourself when there is no need for you to.

It's just basic human physiology, and a reaction to the world and times we live in. Not meant as an attack or judgement.

And I didn't take it as an attack or judgment at all.

Interesting that you assumed I would.

Create enough feeling in a woman she will forget about the materialistic traits

If that's your experience, I pray it continues for you, hasn't been mine.

I have experienced dating two general groups of women with implants, first are the ones who due to imbalance, small size, sports & exercise, disease, undue sag, etc., didn't feel they looked feminine or good in clothes. These are no problem at all, at least due to the implants and other body issues.

The other group, those who had perfectly nice breasts before, I have always had problems with due to their constant body issues and seeking a materialistic "fabulously perfect" lifestyle that is not compatible with my POV. Not saying the second type aren't compatible with anyone, just that they aren't compatible with me.

Somebody driving by in a car once shouted out at me "Is that a butt implant?"

I never knew they even existed until then (butt implants). It was in CA, so I guess I understand the incredulity.

Feel free to use that story as a primer to open up the implant discussion for your female friend if you like. It's true.

Daesin: I find it really bizarre that you're equating a woman's "body issues" with materialism.

How does a woman's body issues (reasonable or not in YOUR eyes) establish that she is materialistic??

Somebody driving by in a car once shouted out at me "Is that a butt implant?"

I never knew they even existed until then (butt implants). It was in CA, so I guess I understand the incredulity.

Feel free to use that story as a primer to open up the implant discussion for your female friend if you like. It's true.

Sir Mix A Lot Baby Got Back Best Quality - YouTube

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Daesin: I find it really bizarre that you're equating a woman's "body issues" with materialism.

How does a woman's body issues (reasonable or not in YOUR eyes) establish that she is materialistic??

It's not that bizarre really, just look into the strict philosophical definition of "materialism," as in "concerned with the worldly as opposed to the spiritual (which would include a preoccupation with the physical body)," not so much the common definition of "wanting lots of luxuries and nice things."

It's not that bizarre really, just look into the strict philosophical definition of "materialism," as in "concerned with the worldly as opposed to the spiritual (which would include a preoccupation with the physical body)," not so much the common definition of "wanting lots of luxuries and nice things."

That is not how you used it in context. You equated materialism with a need for a "fabulously perfect lifestyle," aka "wanting lots of luxuries and nice things."

So, please explain how a woman's body issues establishes that she has a need for a "fabulously perfect lifestyle."

TheBigQuestion

I would just ask if they are real. It's no big deal.

But if you don't find yourself up to it, a better way to figure out (not conclusively, but at least to establish a high probability) if a woman's breasts are real than to feel them or look at them head on is to see how they move. You may either be laughing or scratching your head, but natural breasts have a certain "bounce" to them that you don't really see with implants. For an example using celebrities, compare Kate Upton (natural breasts) with Pamela Anderson. The latter's breasts don't have much bounce to them regardless of what size her implants are this week. Implants are way, way more stiff, and the larger the woman's breasts are, the easier it is to tell if they're fake for this very reason. It's probably harder to tell if a woman enlarged her breasts into the C-cup range. It gets way more obvious in the D range.

I find it funny when guys talk about women's bodies like they "can tell" by this, that, or the other.

A good boob job is hard to detect. I'm telling you.

My boobs move/bounce a LOT. I'm telling you, you wouldn't be able to tell.

That said: I don't see what the problem would be with asking, so long as there's some rapport there and she's not a near stranger.

If she asks why you're asking, tell her you can't tell. She should be flattered. If they're real, the implication is that they're so awesome and perfect you thought they were enhanced. If she has implants, she'll know she got a great result with her doctor because you thought they might be real.

It's a win-win, IMO.

• Like 2

The other group, those who had perfectly nice breasts before, I have always had problems with due to their constant body issues and seeking a materialistic "fabulously perfect" lifestyle that is not compatible with my POV. Not saying the second type aren't compatible with anyone, just that they aren't compatible with me.

There's nothing inconsistent with the broader definition of materialism I gave and the above. The narrower more common definition of materialism is a subset of the broader.

But to answer your question directly, I find that women who tend towards purely cosmetic plastic surgery don't just stop at the implants, there will usually be lipo, botox, facelifts, down the road, outrageously expensive hair coloring and styling (all remarkably the same shade of blonde :laugh:IME), a look I simply don't like. Moreover, they also tend towards expensive designer shoes and clothing, wanting a McMansion, gas hog cars, expensive gourmet food, country clubs, etc., and aren't compatible with my lifestyle or goals generally. I've dated maybe 20 of them over the years, for some reason this type seeks me out. I remember one of them just having to go get botox before our weekend date, an extreme example, but enough of those similar experiences are reasonable for me to form a preference to date women without purely cosmetic breast implants. Believe me, these days they get nexted long before the implants become an issue.

As I said before, they are likely compatible with someone, lots of men love the type and the look, just not me.

If I meet and date a woman who is in tune with my POV and lifestyle in most important ways and has purely cosmetic implants, I may change my tune, but have never met nor dated one.

Edited by dasein