Mental block orgasm!

HellyaImhopeless

• Author
HellyaImhopeless
See how your way of thinking is so twisted? How you instantly make it "woe is me". He said it because he's trying to get some distance of you, you're to much all over him. He knows you're obsessed with him so he's trying to get you off his back for a bit.
Him saying I just want him wehen I am bored is making me just obsessing about proving to him that its not the case :sick:

And no, I cant wait to start therapi tomorrow. I really cannot wait... I have high hopes.

Professor X
Him saying I just want him wehen I am bored is making me just obsessing about proving to him that its not the case :sick:

Do that. Maybe you'll finally drive him off the edge and he will really drop you once and for all. Go on, show him how you're lacking basic self control.

And no, I cant wait to start therapi tomorrow. I really cannot wait... I have high hopes.

Don't have hopes, have goals. It's not some miracle cure, it will need all your focus and energy and you have to give it all you got. Be honest with him and don't be afraid of what he might think, it's his job, he's professional, he isn't in a position to judge you, just to help.

If you truly wanna get better you will, but if you think the therapist will wave some magic wand or say some mind blowing words, than no.