guys who have slept around can be the most loyal of all

danny in van

How else would you spread your seed in a way that yields results? :lmao:

I was about to post the same thing. LOL All this wild-oats seeding going to waste because of those damned condoms! :lmao: Someone should ban condoms because they are preventing the greatest biological need of men which is the seeding of wild oats!!! :lmao: Surely, having sex with random women is only half of the seeding job? lol

@danny: just what are you talking about? How did it come from a small partner number to requiring a virgin? :lmao: I don't see the connection you made. lol

ScreamingTrees
So your ideal would be a grown up virgin?

No. I'll bet their ideal is just a grown-up person. PREFERRABLY with a reasonable amount of long-term partners rather than countless casual hook-ups. Everything sounds greater/worse than it is when all of the little facts are withheld..

Unless specific real-life examples are brought up in these sorts of conversations about awkward virgins and cocky beautiful *******s, a lot of this **** is just empty stereotypical talk. And people can fabricate stories to further their bitter, warped agendas for whatever reason they have to infect other people with their poison.

I picked that theory because the poster I was addressing mentioned past behavior. Well, past behavior as a predictor of future behavior has been examined quite a bit with this particular theory, that's why I opined :D

• Author
Who's REALLY stressing their "loyalty"? They aren't nice, nor are they necessarily loyal if they're talking rather than doing. This is universal, and those guys are basically the same guys who cheat, so they're obviously no better than one another.

When my mind's made up on something, it doesn't change. If I had everything I'd want in a relationship, why would I EVER have to look elsewhere? I wouldn't be curious. A vagina's a vagina. A face is a face, they grow old and deteriorate. But if I met someone who I connected with in a special way, that'd make their ****s smell like strawberry ice cream whereas every other girl's **** would still smell like ****. :love: (OK, maybe not the best way to put it, but you get the idea.. lol)

And just because YOU would get physically tired of a woman after 7 years (you clearly seem to have a preference for innocent, untouched 19 year olds who haven't been given a chance to "become bitter"..) why don't you just continue to enjoy your young'uns and leave the judgement calls for someone else? Oh, wait, maybe it's because you're not getting any younger..

And neither are the women that you're growing tired of. Maybe you should learn to embrace your own/other's physical/mental aging, it's something that happens to all of us. If you need someone who's easy to control and has a young body, great.

Some of us can have plenty of kids with one person who we feel qualifies genetically, if you want to look at it in such a calculated manner. Are you going to impregnate a bunch of random women in casual hook-ups? Sounds really expensive. You plan on giving your paycheck to those women after you leave them, or are they stupid enough to be willing to take care of the kid without a father? How else would you spread your seed in a way that yields results? :lmao:

If you paid attn to the whole thread you'd see that I was saying I was loyal for 7 yrs (to a 19yr old) because by my 30s my sexual curiosity was satisfied. The 19yr old part was only inserted to explain why she left me...it has no bearing on my point. But since it's become the focus somehow, well I'll tell you why SOME older guys get younger girls (and it's so v/obvious why younger super sexually frustrated guys HATE it) is cuz SOME older guys have cooled out, have a long resume to draw from, therefore don't really sweat a win or a loss! And also SOME older guys have done some really interesting things in their life (going to college isn't one of them...you're one of the herd in college) If you've had lots of any one thing, then you're fine to forego it (yes some will try to argue that I have addicted behaviour, thus I NEED it) but no, I really needed it when I couldn't get it (my teens early 20s for IE).

There has been no need to 'control' anyone in my life. I just go through life, and if an attractive girl gives me that certain look, well I talk to her (also something older guys do easily) and if we make each other laugh...well the rest you can guess.

You're hypothesizing I think ' Id be fine giving all my seed to one woman'

well that sounds nice- but write me again after you've done this for 7yrs, 10 yrs, 15 yrs. If you have, then I concede. But if not, it's all speculation.

Hi, i'm 30 and 5-6 months ago i got out of an almost 13 year relationship. This mean i made it through my 20's always with the same person. Never cheated. Not saying this is necessarily good or bad (the LTR part, of course), it's just a fact of my life.

Anyway, currently i would rather find a person with whom i connect and therefore "give her all of my seed" than run around having sex.

So, you concede?

As for the "biological imperative" argument being thrown around. I like to believe that we have graduated to an intellectual stage where, while it can eventually haunt our minds, by no means does it justify our actions.

Now, what can happen is you use the argument as an excuse. One thing is to admit its existence in your (unconscious) mind, another thing is to use it as a justification for an action.

Edited by Dafa
  • Like 2
ScreamingTrees
If you paid attn to the whole thread you'd see that I was saying I was loyal for 7 yrs (to a 19yr old) because by my 30s my sexual curiosity was satisfied. The 19yr old part was only inserted to explain why she left me...it has no bearing on my point. But since it's become the focus somehow, well I'll tell you why SOME older guys get younger girls (and it's so v/obvious why younger super sexually frustrated guys HATE it) is cuz SOME older guys have cooled out, have a long resume to draw from, therefore don't really sweat a win or a loss! And also SOME older guys have done some really interesting things in their life (going to college isn't one of them...you're one of the herd in college) If you've had lots of any one thing, then you're fine to forego it (yes some will try to argue that I have addicted behaviour, thus I NEED it) but no, I really needed it when I couldn't get it (my teens early 20s for IE).

There has been no need to 'control' anyone in my life. I just go through life, and if an attractive girl gives me that certain look, well I talk to her (also something older guys do easily) and if we make each other laugh...well the rest you can guess.

I haven't gone to college yet, and if I didn't need 15 credits for the fire department, I probably wouldn't be signing up now that I'm finally done with school. You're coming up with **** out of thin air. I haven't been starved of affection, I get it from all of the awesome people in my life. I also know what I want and don't need **** substitutes while I wait for what I want.

I'd already found it but it didn't work out for reasons unrelated to our level of mutual attraction.. But I KNOW I can easily find another great girl because I know generally where and what to look for. I only needed her companionship, I wasn't sex starved.

I also don't go for girls a bit younger than me because it's more likely that we have nothing in common, even if I seem to have a lot of younger girls attracted to me because they think I'm younger than I am.. Hell, I occasionally come across girls my age who don't appear much different from their younger counterparts.. (Mentally speaking. They're obviously VERY different, physically.. :laugh: But that's not enough for me.)

I don't want to have to be a life teacher for a girl.. I'd end up with a total clone of myself who wouldn't even have any opinions had she not absorbed mine.. Most girls that do that seem to change from guy to guy like a chameleon anyway. Not very strong or sincere when you don't even know who you are so you adapt to everyone around you.. Like a mindless mirror that just shows you what you want to see in it. :sick:

Either way, why do you go for much younger females? Are females your age not beautiful enough for you? Are they not as easily controlled? What is it that causes your preference for younger?

Edited by ScreamingTrees
  • Author
Hi, i'm 30 and 5-6 months ago i got out of an almost 13 year relationship. This mean i made it through my 20's always with the same person. Never cheated. Not saying this is necessarily good or bad (the LTR part, of course), it's just a fact of my life.

Anyway, currently i would rather find a person with whom i connect and therefore "give her all of my seed" than run around having sex.

So, you concede?

As for the "biological imperative" argument being thrown around. I like to believe that we have graduated to an intellectual stage where, while it can eventually haunt our minds, by no means does it justify our actions.

Now, what can happen is you use the argument as an excuse. One thing is to admit its existence in your (unconscious) mind, another thing is to use it as a justification for an action.

Sure I concede that it happens...but the true test is would you be that way if the most beautiful girls were available to you, WITHOUT losing your 'stable' homelife IE the old 'if you knew it couldn't be found out ' dilemma.

As you say you'd 'like to believe'...well I'd like to believe there is a God (as that would be much nicer) but I don't.

And I hope I don't come across as trying to justify my actions...As far as I know all my actions were equally reciprocated. I never got a girl drunk to have my way, or told her I love her for the same reason.

I'm just describing the lifestyle I lead...

true about the ability to control behavior.

However, I go to the question in the OP. ...'can be most loyal of all'. This is unlikely. Yes behavioral patterns are not ingrained but it still not 'more' likely that a former alcoholic will have less of a drinking problem in future than a tealtotaler....or that a person who was overweight in the past is less likely to have one in the futre than someone who has never been overweight.

sure a promiscuous person ''can' become loyal. Just not as likely as someone who was never promiscuous. Many people, for a variety of cultural, social, etc readsons have never had any partner other than there spouse, so I'm not sure how anyone could be 'more' loyal than that.

I see what you're saying.:) I agree, good points Yukon :D

• Author
I haven't gone to college yet, and if I didn't need 15 credits for the fire department, I probably wouldn't be signing up now that I'm finally done with school. You're coming up with **** out of thin air. I haven't been starved of affection, I get it from all of the awesome people in my life. I also know what I want and don't need **** substitutes while I wait for what I want.

I'd already found it but it didn't work out for reasons unrelated to our level of mutual attraction.. But I KNOW I can easily find another great girl because I know generally where and what to look for. I only needed her companionship, I wasn't sex starved.

I also don't go for girls a bit younger than me because it's more likely that we have nothing in common, even if I seem to have a lot of younger girls attracted to me because they think I'm younger than I am.. Hell, I occasionally come across girls my age who don't appear much different from their younger counterparts.. (Mentally speaking. They're obviously VERY different, physically.. :laugh: But that's not enough for me.)

I don't want to have to be a life teacher for a girl.. I'd end up with a total clone of myself who wouldn't even have any opinions had she not absorbed mine.. Most girls that do that seem to change from guy to guy like a chameleon anyway. Not very strong or sincere when you don't even know who you are so you adapt to everyone around you.. Like a mindless mirror that just shows you what you want to see in it. :sick:

Either way, why do you go for much younger females? Are females your age not beautiful enough for you? Are they not as easily controlled? What is it that causes your preference for younger?

It's partly because more younger people are single than older people; also alot of older girls who have had serious breakups see all men as the same- as villains. She thinks ' a man caused me awful grief, and you're a man...so...' And also many older girls have 'let themselves go'. Got into the workworld and got outta shape. I see us as monkeys with clothes and therefore I eat and exercise like a monkey haha ie no processed foods and workout like a beast that we are- so I have always stayed in top shape, and like the same in girls...Plus some younger girls have a nice optimism that many older people lose.

ScreamingTrees

I guess I can understand where you're coming from, but maybe you should try for a slightly older girl and hope to find a girl in her early twenties rather than her late teens..

You're going to have success in your life regardless of what anyone here says, but I think you'd be much better off finding your 23 year old equivalent of the 19 year old you were with. They're definitely out there, and that's less of a major age gap if you're around 30. Most guys tend to be older, but 10+ years is a pretty big gap.

I guess I can understand where you're coming from, but maybe you should try for a slightly older girl and hope to find a girl in her early twenties rather than her late teens..

You're going to have success in your life regardless of what anyone here says, but I think you'd be much better off finding your 23 year old equivalent of the 19 year old you were with. They're definitely out there, and that's less of a major age gap if you're around 30. Most guys tend to be older, but 10+ years is a pretty big gap.

He must be around 37 (at least) doing the math in his first post. lol I wouldn't advise him anything less than 27 actually. There are a lot of women who are both POSITIVE and in shape, TOO, in that age range (since OP is so adamant about fitness and positivity in life just like those 19 year olds.) :p

Edited by silvermercy

I have no problem with younger women dating older guys. I just think these chicks should be allowed to grow up first.

I also have a problem with the older guys who come off sexually predatory when it comes to very young chicks. Not saying all older guys are like this, but quite a few are.

This is not to say some cougars dont prey on naive guys, but their intentions are generally more clear.

ScreamingTrees
He must be around 37 (at least) doing the math in his first post. lol I wouldn't advise him anything less than 27 actually. There are a lot of women who are both POSITIVE and in shape, TOO, in that age range (since OP is so adamant about fitness and positivity in life just like those 19 year olds.) :p

Yes, I'd agree, if he really is around 37. That really is a huge difference.. A 40 year old and a girl who's barely 20? C'mon, now.. None of the girls inbetween are fit and desirable? Uh...

Sure I concede that it happens...but the true test is would you be that way if the most beautiful girls were available to you, WITHOUT losing your 'stable' homelife IE the old 'if you knew it couldn't be found out ' dilemma.

As you say you'd 'like to believe'...well I'd like to believe there is a God (as that would be much nicer) but I don't.

And I hope I don't come across as trying to justify my actions...As far as I know all my actions were equally reciprocated. I never got a girl drunk to have my way, or told her I love her for the same reason.

I'm just describing the lifestyle I lead...

What you mean in your first paragraph is something along the lines of:

If Monica Bellucci were to offer herself to me and i was certain that my then-SO would never discover. Would i be able to resist that temptation?

Well, if it really was Monica Bellucci, then i'd talk to my SO about it and it'd quite possible she would make an exception. Hey, it's Monica Bellucci we're talking about here!!

Now seriously, and speaking with property, but no. I would not cheat on my gf for a sex session with anyone. It is something i see as wrong. At this point you can argue something like: "Oh, but you don't want to cheat not because you find it wrong but because you don't want it done to you", this is indeed a somewhat preverse argument because it can be perceived as ammoral (and i mean ammoral, not immoral). Once again speaking only for myself, no, this is not the case.

As for your second paragraph, i read my post and saw no "like to believe". Are you talking about the use of "currently"? It was written with a specific intention.

Also, when i use the "you", i use it not towards you in particular but in regards to the tendency that quite a few people have to use solely intellectual argumentation to justify actions that have a very significant emotional component to it. I find it dishonest and evading, for the lack of better words. And i also can't help but get suspicious about said people's ethical thresholds but this is another discussion.

As for the importance of a given sex session with a given women. For me sex is an action between two people which is physiologically (very) pleasant but perhaps most importantly is an added intimacy experience between them. This is why i believe one night stands to be something that would not bring me emotional pleasure. But hey, never tried one so can't say for sure!

• Like 2
  • Author

I'm 44 and yes I do keep my eyes open for girls let's say around 30? well this is anonymous so what the heck- I can be honest- right now I'm 'dating' (fully involved) with a 20yr old (and sorry,no controlling was involved). For some strange reason I'm not encountering older girls but have had a few casual encounters with early 20 somethings this yr- dunno why.

Yes I'm aware it's likely short term- and I'm quite alright with that.

But so you know- I am open and happy and willing to meet a mature woman of my generation...

I'm 44 and yes I do keep my eyes open for girls let's say around 30? well this is anonymous so what the heck- I can be honest- right now I'm 'dating' (fully involved) with a 20yr old (and sorry,no controlling was involved). For some strange reason I'm not encountering older girls but have had a few casual encounters with early 20 somethings this yr- dunno why.

Yes I'm aware it's likely short term- and I'm quite alright with that.

But so you know- I am open and happy and willing to meet a mature woman of my generation...

In that case I would increase my suggestion to 36+ absolute minimum, and no less than that.

Also, I'm sorry to say but a guy who hasn't married by the time he's 40 or so, is also a red flag. A red flag is also his short term encounters with girls half his age. Which makes me think I was right about the pattern I was talking about: despite that loyal 7 year relationship, you still have not broken the pattern to make you desirable as long term relationship material.

(If you're not interested in long-term relationships or even marriage, then that's fine, but I doubt most relationship-minded women would want to settle for this). Please don't take offense, I'm just stating what I think is true for most women.

edit: also curious, do you provide those 20 year olds with expensive gifts etc?

Edited by silvermercy
  • Author
In that case I would increase my suggestion to 36+ absolute minimum, and no less than that.

Also, I'm sorry to say but a guy who hasn't married by the time he's 40 or so, is also a red flag. A red flag is also his short term encounters with girls half his age. Which makes me think I was right about the pattern I was talking about: despite that loyal 7 year relationship, you still have not broken the pattern to make you desirable as long term relationship material.

(If you're not interested in long-term relationships or even marriage, then that's fine, but I doubt most relationship-minded women would want to settle for this). Please don't take offense, I'm just stating what I think is true for most women.

edit: also curious, do you provide those 20 year olds with expensive gifts etc?

Gifts ? haha no! That happens as I see it when a girl brings beauty to the table, and the guy his wealth (if that's all either has that is). I still get lotsa looks from all ages - cuz I am in the same shape as in my 20s, all my same hair and I've had many diff careers, travelled lots and well off the beaten path and sought out unusual experiences- so there's no shortage of convo and unusual but thought out opinions from me...And I can find something interesting in all types, so I'm a good listener too. Basically I'm still 'doing well' with whatever age girl cuz I know I am in the prime of my life, and there's very few guys that I see as much competition.

About the marriage thing: well that leads back to why I started this post- to put it out there to girls to not discount a guy with lotsa #s in his past. That there is an upside: when with one girl, I don't 'look around' cuz my standards for a girlfriend are high...It's a known fact that girls 'date down' to ensure some kinda fidelity, and avoid the 'plyers ' for LTR, but I'm here to say there is a flipside and cost to the cliches we lean on.

Gifts ? haha no! That happens as I see it when a girl brings beauty to the table, and the guy his wealth (if that's all either has that is). I still get lotsa looks from all ages - cuz I am in the same shape as in my 20s, all my same hair and I've had many diff careers, travelled lots and well off the beaten path and sought out unusual experiences- so there's no shortage of convo and unusual but thought out opinions from me...And I can find something interesting in all types, so I'm a good listener too. Basically I'm still 'doing well' with whatever age girl cuz I know I am in the prime of my life, and there's very few guys that I see as much competition.

About the marriage thing: well that leads back to why I started this post- to put it out there to girls to not discount a guy with lotsa #s in his past. That there is an upside: when with one girl, I don't 'look around' cuz my standards for a girlfriend are high...It's a known fact that girls 'date down' to ensure some kinda fidelity, and avoid the 'plyers ' for LTR, but I'm here to say there is a flipside and cost to the cliches we lean on.

Well I find this a bit hypocritical I must say... Because the general rule is that the type of "high quality" girlfriend you seek would most possibly not give you a chance in a serious relationship. For the reasons I stated previously.

Also, one long-term relationship is just that: ONE long term relationship. That's it. It doesn't prove that much to women, because right now you're in the middle of casual relationships, and with girls half you age. As I said, you have not broken the pattern, despite that single relationship.

I'm not saying that there are not exceptions, but the way you describe your situation is that you're not the best example of exceptions: Because you have not broken the pattern.

(Now I wonder if your relationship deteriorated and she finally left not just because she was young initially, but because she was past your "acceptable" age range of late teens/early twenties. And subconsciously that contributed to the breaking up...)

• Like 1
  • Author
And therein lies the rub. "Tough" meaning they know what they want and some smarmy, smooth-talking guy isn't going to be able to change their minds.

19 and 20 year old girls - who really have NO life experience at all to speak of - are A LOT more malleable, aren't they? You can bend them and shape them any old way you want.

Creep factor: 12+

Bitch factor 15+...Because you are probably well past your prime you wanna insist that your life experience should somehow be valuable to me, and THAT is why you're more appealing than younger and hotter girls? What is so interesting about your life experience? You likely finished school and have worked for yrs in the same field and had several boyfriends (yawn). You'd like to believe that I bend, manipulate girls- but you base that on what? You know me? Some girls like older guys b/c they aren't boys, are sexually experienced, are confident, don't live w mom, aren't vacant in conversation etc etc etc...when that's the case no bending is required- sorry!

And "tough" actually does mean toughened, bored, jaded and thus a tendency to lean on material things in hope of offsetting said boredom and apathy. Not all older people are like this- just the majority I think.

• Author
Well I find this a bit hypocritical I must say... Because the general rule is that the type of "high quality" girlfriend you seek would most possibly not give you a chance in a serious relationship. For the reasons I stated previously.

Also, one long-term relationship is just that: ONE long term relationship. That's it. It doesn't prove that much to women, because right now you're in the middle of casual relationships, and with girls half you age. As I said, you have not broken the pattern, despite that single relationship.

I'm not saying that there are not exceptions, but the way you describe your situation is that you're not the best example of exceptions: Because you have not broken the pattern.

(Now I wonder if your relationship deteriorated and she finally left not just because she was young initially, but because she was past your "acceptable" age range of late teens/early twenties. And subconsciously that contributed to the breaking up...)

My 'pattern' for those sharp enough to observe it, is very loyal when with someone, and very single when I'm not. Now you know how many guys I know who are married and are dogs on the side, flirt whenever they can to get the validation from women (plural) they never did, strip bars etc. Which is the result of jumping in too quick - or never having any luck w women when single.

Seven yrs here 3 yrs there , 4 yrs there - whatever, but they were quality yrs vs. so many LTRs evidently plagued w cheating, apathy, complacency, contempt.

And oh ya there are enough girls out there in there 30s putting out the vibe to me cuz, well, their demographic niche is VERY narrow. So it appears the marriage window is wide open for me IF I settle for what I see all around me...But I still have a kind of ideal in my head (no not 20 yrs old)- maybe 30 ish...but it`s more about a v/rare kind of sweetness and lightness that I'm holding out for. 'Looks' are all around, but a certain persona I need is more rare...but in the meanwhile, I am quite comfortable and content single, so I can be patient.

Bitch factor 15+...Because you are probably well past your prime you wanna insist that your life experience should somehow be valuable to me, and THAT is why you're more appealing than younger and hotter girls? What is so interesting about your life experience? You likely finished school and have worked for yrs in the same field and had several boyfriends (yawn). You'd like to believe that I bend, manipulate girls- but you base that on what? You know me? Some girls like older guys b/c they aren't boys, are sexually experienced, are confident, don't live w mom, aren't vacant in conversation etc etc etc...when that's the case no bending is required- sorry!

And "tough" actually does mean toughened, bored, jaded and thus a tendency to lean on material things in hope of offsetting said boredom and apathy. Not all older people are like this- just the majority I think.

^Lol...you are passed your prime too old buck.

Lol @ old guys thinking they are immune to the effects of aging on their physical attractiveness.

It happens to all of us. Just because a few young girls decide to have a fling with you does not mean you are the prime pick of the male litter. Same thing when it comes to cougars getting young bucks. Youthful looks and tight bodies are thrown in our face in the media because thats what we find most attractive.

Im 25 now, and am in good shape...but I wont pretend that I wont be less tight bodied when Im 45. Ill make sure to keep in good shape, but I wont be able to outdo my conditioning at this point in my life.

My 'pattern' for those sharp enough to observe it, is very loyal when with someone, and very single when I'm not. Now you know how many guys I know who are married and are dogs on the side, flirt whenever they can to get the validation from women (plural) they never did, strip bars etc. Which is the result of jumping in too quick - or never having any luck w women when single.

Seven yrs here 3 yrs there , 4 yrs there - whatever, but they were quality yrs vs. so many LTRs evidently plagued w cheating, apathy, complacency, contempt.

And oh ya there are enough girls out there in there 30s putting out the vibe to me cuz, well, their demographic niche is VERY narrow. So it appears the marriage window is wide open for me IF I settle for what I see all around me...But I still have a kind of ideal in my head (no not 20 yrs old)- maybe 30 ish...but it`s more about a v/rare kind of sweetness and lightness that I'm holding out for. 'Looks' are all around, but a certain persona I need is more rare...but in the meanwhile, I am quite comfortable and content single, so I can be patient.

It's all well to say there are so many cheatings and breaking ups going on, which is true, but there are also so many more relationships and marriages which all have and will last the test of time. So, I still don't think you have demonstrated you are totally relationship-minded. Especially when the age gap you prefer is still so wide. It doesn't matter if you look 20 yourself. The preference for so young women is off-putting just as much the inability to form a long term relationship. One relationship with a 19 year old is means nothing for me personally.

In a nutshell... you still give off the SINGLE personality stronger than the relationship personality. It's so strong it's overwhelming to be honest.

• Like 1

A person is as loyal as their code of ethics perceives the dynamic of their options. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman. I read examples of all POV's here every day.

• Like 1
  • Author
^Lol...you are passed your prime too old buck.

Lol @ old guys thinking they are immune to the effects of aging on their physical attractiveness.

It happens to all of us. Just because a few young girls decide to have a fling with you does not mean you are the prime pick of the male litter. Same thing when it comes to cougars getting young bucks. Youthful looks and tight bodies are thrown in our face in the media because thats what we find most attractive.

Im 25 now, and am in good shape...but I wont pretend that I wont be less tight bodied when Im 45. Ill make sure to keep in good shape, but I wont be able to outdo my conditioning at this point in my life.

what you don't know because of your age is that you in 20yrs will be (IF you play your cards right and have good genes) much more interesting, better in the sack, more time & $ to do things.

And IF you continue to grow intellectually you will be much more able to hold a woman's attention than you are now - it just makes sense.

Except most people lead 'average' lives, take few risks, follow the crowd (into a McDonald's) and by 40 have lost their vigor, hair, spunk, gained 20lbs etc etc...

But IF you age well, and you're aware of the progress you've made (if you have made it that is) , then you have much more confidence (based on concrete things, not 'faking it til you make' it BS).

Plus you will have had a few diff women in your life probably, and thus be much more aware of what make women tick. This is very useful btw. Also, I've noticed women are very amazed by a very fit 40 something - cuz it's unusual and it says lots about you. Whereas fit in ur 20s? So what?

At 25 I was ok- but I didn't have anything original to say. My 'personality' was kinda like all my same buddies back then- dull, talk about sports, girls. There wasn't too much that made me stick out.

...but now I have 20 more yrs of good things that I've lived- so I'm quite alright with this aging tradeoff!

• Author
It's all well to say there are so many cheatings and breaking ups going on, which is true, but there are also so many more relationships and marriages which all have and will last the test of time. So, I still don't think you have demonstrated you are totally relationship-minded. Especially when the age gap you prefer is still so wide. It doesn't matter if you look 20 yourself. The preference for so young women is off-putting just as much the inability to form a long term relationship. One relationship with a 19 year old is means nothing for me personally.

In a nutshell... you still give off the SINGLE personality stronger than the relationship personality. It's so strong it's overwhelming to be honest.

Of course me & young girls are off putting to older women- cuz it really magnifies their aging!!! But keep in mind, I'm not admitting all this stuff to girls that I consider for LTR. Anymore than you tell a man you like how many men you've really been with- or that you really are wearing a pushup bra.

Oh I can and have chosen the relationship lifestyle...and will again. So save ur sympathy thx.