**GF with EX 2 days after breakup**

punkinless

exes dont come back because theyve lost interest. i've never felt that it was hard to get the interest back, whether its a few months later or 1-2 years. they dont come back because they think that they will go back to the bad last month in the relationship... its about starting fresh. most people are also doing this wrong by chasing them.

they dont like jerks, no one likes a jerk. they want a man that is confident with the relationship and with himself. nice guys often have this problem "just being nice" theres nothing else there really. they dont stand up for themselves, they are not very independent.

punkin, no i didnt mean that you would be interested in her friend. im just saying that she might give you some information

Well let me take a different approach, so lets say girls don't like jerks. They atleast do find the interesting. Good luck TS

• Author

thankyou wiseone. i will need it.

i was at bobs house lastnight and she showed up. she stayed for about 20min and then got a ride home. ahole was nowhere in sight.

• Author

bad night.

went to a party at bob's dad's house. bunch of ppl. we started playin cards. i was partners with punkins dad. then punkin shows up and she played at a different table. so the rules are if your team wins then you play the team at the other table who wins. just so happened that punkins team wins. grreat. so we're playin. me, punkin, her dad, and some other guy. it went good. we didn't directly talk. then ahole shows up. he sits across the room and stares me down. what a scared pvssy. me and punkins dad end up winning.

so then my parents and my sister show up. last week i asked my sister to please not be friends with punkin cuz she cheated on me. and then i'm like well you can still be friends with her if you want. i said it in the nicest way possible.

anyways they show up and punkin runs and gives my sister a hug and they're talkin and stuff and she talkin to my dad and i'm like WTF? then i find out that my sister told punkin that i "flipped out and yelled and told her she CAN'T be friends with her." now punkin thinks I'M a jerk and hates me even MORE. so i texted my sister and called her out on how she threw me under the bus and she starts bawling like a baby and CALLS PUNKIN! now i'm a complete f*cking jerk and she hates my guts even more!

IDK WHAT TO F*CKING DO CUZ NO MATTER WHAT I DO, NO MATTER HOW NICE I AM, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CARE, NOTHING WORKS! ALL I DO IS LOOK LIKE THE ASSH*LE AND I'M NOT!

what makes it even worse is that i even care what she thinks about me. i shouldn't give a rats ass. i should be so over her by now, cuz SHE f*cked up and she doesn't deserve a guy like me. i shouldn't still love her, and i shouldn't even THINK about taking her back when the time comes. as a matter of fact my dad gave me the ol pep-talk and is like i've been here before and you need to be the bigger man and walk away and never take her back. and i'm thinking that sounds good when you say it but i don't think i could turn her down. i wish i could. and he said he would be kinda upset if i did.

idk what to do anymore. i thought i had a plan but i guess at the end of the day, i don't . . .

bad night.

went to a party at bob's dad's house. bunch of ppl. we started playin cards. i was partners with punkins dad. then punkin shows up and she played at a different table. so the rules are if your team wins then you play the team at the other table who wins. just so happened that punkins team wins. grreat. so we're playin. me, punkin, her dad, and some other guy. it went good. we didn't directly talk. then ahole shows up. he sits across the room and stares me down. what a scared pvssy. me and punkins dad end up winning.

so then my parents and my sister show up. last week i asked my sister to please not be friends with punkin cuz she cheated on me. and then i'm like well you can still be friends with her if you want. i said it in the nicest way possible.

anyways they show up and punkin runs and gives my sister a hug and they're talkin and stuff and she talkin to my dad and i'm like WTF? then i find out that my sister told punkin that i "flipped out and yelled and told her she CAN'T be friends with her." now punkin thinks I'M a jerk and hates me even MORE. so i texted my sister and called her out on how she threw me under the bus and she starts bawling like a baby and CALLS PUNKIN! now i'm a complete f*cking jerk and she hates my guts even more!

IDK WHAT TO F*CKING DO CUZ NO MATTER WHAT I DO, NO MATTER HOW NICE I AM, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CARE, NOTHING WORKS! ALL I DO IS LOOK LIKE THE ASSH*LE AND I'M NOT!

what makes it even worse is that i even care what she thinks about me. i shouldn't give a rats ass. i should be so over her by now, cuz SHE f*cked up and she doesn't deserve a guy like me. i shouldn't still love her, and i shouldn't even THINK about taking her back when the time comes. as a matter of fact my dad gave me the ol pep-talk and is like i've been here before and you need to be the bigger man and walk away and never take her back. and i'm thinking that sounds good when you say it but i don't think i could turn her down. i wish i could. and he said he would be kinda upset if i did.

idk what to do anymore. i thought i had a plan but i guess at the end of the day, i don't . . .

who cares who she's hanging out with right?, just ignore everything. be yourself. the only plan youve got is to move on. you cant do a magictrick to make her love you. thing is, that everytime you get something, you are trying to speed things up, or trying to make things easier, this is a process and no matter what you do, you can never be sure. they will probably break up, but that doesnt mean youre getting back together. believe me, im struggling real bad right now. christmastime, just want her to know that im thinking about her. but i cant do that

• Author

i'm not trying to make her love me. i just don't want her to hate me. which she shouldn't hate me cause i haven't done a single thing wrong to her. if anyone should hate anybody, i should hate her, but i don't.

i'm not trying to make her love me. i just don't want her to hate me. which she shouldn't hate me cause i haven't done a single thing wrong to her. if anyone should hate anybody, i should hate her, but i don't.

no but you are still not over the breakup at all. i started to think about everything youve been writing here. youre going backwards constantly because you are trying to change things that will make you happier for the moment. and when thats done, its makes you go backwards again. for example when you told your sister to not talk to her. just dont do anything ?

the way to get someone back is to just be a better person, you shouldnt change who you are but you should be mature about the decision to break up. everytime someone tells her that youre not over her, she will loose interest. its not something that she chooses to do. its just something that happens. theres nothing more attractive then to move on since she dumped you and got together with him 2 days after the breakup.

something that came to my mind was that, this is crazy. she dumped you for him and youre hanging out with them. well maybe not now, but you did. do you hear how insane that actually is?. i really insist that you should let this one go for now. new years coming up. go on a trip? meet some girls.

take some pictures, not to make her jealous. but so she can see that youre having fun and that you are moving on. this will show her that you didnt tell your sister to not talk to her because of you being miserable. just release the pressure. and after that do nothing

• Author

i'm dumfounded right now. i have just been informed that ahole is getting her a promise ring for christmas. they havn't been together for 3 months yet. i'm floored at how immature he is. and if she accepts it (which she will cause its christmas AND his birthday) that'll be it. i'm f*cking done. this is such a mess of bullshyt that i can't even take it. if we were still together and everything was going good I planned on maybe getting her a ring this christmas. but i wasn't sure. even tho it would have been close to our 2 year. cause i respect what it means.

like i find this funny. either she dosen't accept it (win) or she does and its a big joke to everybody, well, cuz, LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!? (win).

she hates me. have i givin her a single reason to hate me? no.

i'm head over heals for her. should i hate her guts and never want to see her again? yup.

are they gunna last? no.

is she gunna contact me when they fall apart? prolly.

should i respond? no. but i will.

should i take her back if i get the chance? no. but i will.

am i complete wreck over this stupid, immature school girl who can't get her head out of her ass? yup.

f*ck him.

f*ck her.

i'm out.

• Author

i had an ok christmas. was so busy it was impossible to think about her. but then she came up in conversation constantly with almost everyone i talked to. they ask "wheres punkin" and i say "oh shes in farytale land with her new boyfriend."

its funny tho cuz they're like "you 2 arn't together anymore? well it must suck to be her." and i laugh cuz its true. punkin just doesn't know it yet. lol.

no matter who you ask or how you look at our relationship, she was LUCKY to have me and i'm a better person in almost every way compared to ahole. ask anybody. punkins own mother would tell you this.

oh and one more thing. ahole DID give her a ring for christmas. but all of a sudden it wasn't a promise ring. just a ring to wear. ahole is such a p*ssy that he can't even follow threw with his own plan. whatever. i saw a picture of the ring too, and its friggin ugly. like i'm not just saying its ugly, it actually is. i almost feel sorry she has to wear it. ALMOST.

at least now i'll know when they are in a big fight or broken up, cuz she won't be wearing the ring. haha like i care. oh shyt, i do. f*ck.

i had an ok christmas. was so busy it was impossible to think about her. but then she came up in conversation constantly with almost everyone i talked to. they ask "wheres punkin" and i say "oh shes in farytale land with her new boyfriend."

its funny tho cuz they're like "you 2 arn't together anymore? well it must suck to be her." and i laugh cuz its true. punkin just doesn't know it yet. lol.

no matter who you ask or how you look at our relationship, she was LUCKY to have me and i'm a better person in almost every way compared to ahole. ask anybody. punkins own mother would tell you this.

oh and one more thing. ahole DID give her a ring for christmas. but all of a sudden it wasn't a promise ring. just a ring to wear. ahole is such a p*ssy that he can't even follow threw with his own plan. whatever. i saw a picture of the ring too, and its friggin ugly. like i'm not just saying its ugly, it actually is. i almost feel sorry she has to wear it. ALMOST.

at least now i'll know when they are in a big fight or broken up, cuz she won't be wearing the ring. haha like i care. oh shyt, i do. f*ck.

i feel you, i talked with my ex yesterday, big christmasparty, and she initiated the contact. it sucks, she has been really understanding with NC, but still she has tears in her eyes which she's trying to hide. hate mixed signals. anyway she said that this was for the best. but she also told me that "I" made it clear to move on. i dont think she's accepted that im moving just as fast as her. its like she's blaming me for not trying to solve things, but still insists that she made the right choice. i just accepted her wishes, but she doesnt accept mine. and my only wish is to be left alone right now.

a ring isnt gonna change anything, its just material. if she doesnt see any value in the relationship, the ring wont have any value either.

• Author

allright.

just to be clear, seeing another man behind your mans back for over a month and the other man tells you he loves you and you say nothing to your boyfriend IS CHEATING. correct?

is she or is she not experiencing a minor case of GIGS?

allright.

just to be clear, seeing another man behind your mans back for over a month and the other man tells you he loves you and you say nothing to your boyfriend IS CHEATING. correct?

is she or is she not experiencing a minor case of GIGS?

well of course it is, if you think about it, its always gigs. you believe that theres something better out there. sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt.

especially when your young you can make huge mistakes in life. if you ask a 13 year old girl who she would choose, it would probably be the most popular guy in school right?, do you know what often happens to these girls? they get nothing when their looks starts to fade away. this is when it hits them, they realize the coolest guys only stayed with them because they where good looking or popular.

and some girls who's hanging out with the nerds, well suddenly they are the best looking girls. and all the popular guys will chase them years later. and then its hits the guys. why didnt i give her a chance before, now its to late.

this is just some classic scenarios. sometimes they will regret, and sometimes they will find someone who's more suitable for them.

• Author

that makes sense.

she obviously wouldn't leave my for someone she thought was worse. and she obviously wasn't over him for some f*cked up reason.

this idea just popped into my head. say they DO breakup, doesn't matter if its next week or next year, and she throws herself at me. i'm thinkin i tell her she has to be single for awhile before i even consider her. for like 2 or 3 months or so. its like she can't be alone. i did it for over 17yrs straight and i'm fine.

idk. just a thought.

that makes sense.

she obviously wouldn't leave my for someone she thought was worse. and she obviously wasn't over him for some f*cked up reason.

this idea just popped into my head. say they DO breakup, doesn't matter if its next week or next year, and she throws herself at me. i'm thinkin i tell her she has to be single for awhile before i even consider her. for like 2 or 3 months or so. its like she can't be alone. i did it for over 17yrs straight and i'm fine.

idk. just a thought.

well will you manage that?

• Author

if there was to good came out of it and there was no hatred between us and there was very limited contact then yes. and if she really wanted to be with me then she should have no problem also.

if there was to good came out of it and there was no hatred between us and there was very limited contact then yes. and if she really wanted to be with me then she should have no problem also.

al right. bu hey dont sit down and wait for her. get out man!!:) and when i say get out, i mean that you should meet someone. you dont know what youre missing out on

• Author

i knowwwwww. but its like a girl desert around here . . .

so you think the "make her be single" for a couple months thing is a good idea? if i know her as well as i think, she needs it.

i knowwwwww. but its like a girl desert around here . . .

so you think the "make her be single" for a couple months thing is a good idea? if i know her as well as i think, she needs it.

trust me, same here. i dont know internetdating? where do you live? well would it be healthy to just take her back? self respect man. she doesnt deserve you right now, if she wants you back its really up to her. you arent supposed to do anything. your young, seriously, if you think about it. is it really that important to settle down right now? there might be someone much better for you out there.

try to not think about it to much. you will never move on. best way to make it work later on is to move on first. start from scratch.

• Author

i'm gunna pass on internet dating...

i live in a rural area in new york

there is no JUST taking her back.

i DO have self respect.

i odn't want to settle down but i never was one to play the field.

i just waited for what i wanted and i thought i found it . . .

well maybe i did find it but she doesn't think she did.

its hard to forget for any period of time. i try and hang out with bob and hes like "punkin and ahole are here." so i'm like shyt now what.

only if she apoligized and i forgave her and all the stars aligned would i start from scratch and never bring it up again. but you never know until it happens.

just reconnecting with my best friends right now...

i'm gunna pass on internet dating...

i live in a rural area in new york

there is no JUST taking her back.

i DO have self respect.

i odn't want to settle down but i never was one to play the field.

i just waited for what i wanted and i thought i found it . . .

well maybe i did find it but she doesn't think she did.

its hard to forget for any period of time. i try and hang out with bob and hes like "punkin and ahole are here." so i'm like shyt now what.

only if she apoligized and i forgave her and all the stars aligned would i start from scratch and never bring it up again. but you never know until it happens.

just reconnecting with my best friends right now...

dude new york? there must be thousands of singlewoman out there. do you know how many people that lives in the two nearest towns back here? maybe 100000. seriously, you need to cut all contact. this is killing you. this is not about having her back anymore, now you have to recover. im sorry to say this, but its time to let go. how many months since the breakup?. it could take 6 months for her to miss you. maybe 1 year or 5 years. she needs to figure out for herself.

for whatever its worth, you will recover if youre letting yourself to do it. why dont bring bob with you and go to some party? it sucks to say this but i understand how much youre suffering.

• Author

lets put it this way. theres more cows than ppl in my county. for real. ha.

i want to recover.

that will make EVERYTHING easier. wether it be finding someone else, her being re-atracted to me, or finding a happy place being single for a little while.

it would of been our 19 month mark today. been broken up for 3 months. nc for like 2.

don't you worry, i'm gunna party this weekend. i won't even know what year it is. haha

i guess i find a little piece of mind knowing that i left an impression on her and that we were so close that she won't be able to just forget about me. i often wonder how many times she lays in bed and thinks about me and us. and knowing how much of a better person i am over ahole helps too :p.

lets put it this way. theres more cows than ppl in my county. for real. ha.

i want to recover.

that will make EVERYTHING easier. wether it be finding someone else, her being re-atracted to me, or finding a happy place being single for a little while.

it would of been our 19 month mark today. been broken up for 3 months. nc for like 2.

don't you worry, i'm gunna party this weekend. i won't even know what year it is. haha

i guess i find a little piece of mind knowing that i left an impression on her and that we were so close that she won't be able to just forget about me. i often wonder how many times she lays in bed and thinks about me and us. and knowing how much of a better person i am over ahole helps too :p.

youll never forget your first girl or boyfriend , dont worry about that. so how was new years eve ?:)

• Author

LS wouldn't work for me for last few days . . . wierd.

newyears was ok. went to camp and bob and friends came up. got a little tipsy.

anyways big news!

my little informant went with punkin to punkins moms new years day to hang out. i was the hot topic of the day. i havn't got any details yet but she said that punkin "felt bad because she didn't have closure with me and she just felt really bad." idk if she cried or anything like that but i could find out. it might not be big news but its good news to me. at least shes kinda thinkin about everything.

i don't see how she DIDN'T have closure. i went to her house, she hugged me for a long time crying, told me it was over, pushed me away, and hasn't tried talkin to me sense.

it seems like a step towards her contacting me . . .

LS wouldn't work for me for last few days . . . wierd.

newyears was ok. went to camp and bob and friends came up. got a little tipsy.

anyways big news!

my little informant went with punkin to punkins moms new years day to hang out. i was the hot topic of the day. i havn't got any details yet but she said that punkin "felt bad because she didn't have closure with me and she just felt really bad." idk if she cried or anything like that but i could find out. it might not be big news but its good news to me. at least shes kinda thinkin about everything.

i don't see how she DIDN'T have closure. i went to her house, she hugged me for a long time crying, told me it was over, pushed me away, and hasn't tried talkin to me sense.

it seems like a step towards her contacting me . . .

yes LS was down... well maybe, but stick with NC.. if she misses you, she will miss you even more if you dont contact her

• Author

yeah. stickin with nc. it was just like a little pick me up for me.

i mean at least its SOMETHING cuz we both know i havn't gotten anything feelings out of her till now. zip, nadda, goose egg. this is a nice change of pace.