**GF with EX 2 days after breakup**

punkinless

she see's you're happy; therefore, she can convince herself that she made the right choice

i have to disagree here, woman tend to stay with with bad guys because they act confident. she left him because he abused her, but still felt that she was safe with him. by acting miserable and by trying to get her back he doesn't accept or respect her wishes to break up.

I'm not saying that he should act all mopey, sad and just a beat up bag of goo around her. I'm saying that he shouldn't be around her at all right now. Everything is still too new and too fresh....He needs COMPLETE NC to start to heal and move on in my opinion. He needs to get over those feelings. Read his posts! They're all over the place. First, he doesn't see himself getting back with her. Then, a day or two later, he wants her back... Point is, I think it would be wise for him to seperate himself from her for a while so he can heal.

• Author

yup. i'm pretty much f*cked right up arn't i? its either see my ex or don't see my best friends. i went to bed at 6 in the f*cking morning cryin my self to sleep cuz i really thought i blew it and thats that and i'm never gettin another chance. i'm f*cking 19 years old cryin like i'm 6. what a f*ckin pusssy. i sent a f*cking essay of a text to my bestfriend filled with hate cuz it was either going to him or her. and he tells me i need to see a psycologist. yeah right.

you know how ahole got her back? back in august he confessed his un-dieing f*cking love to her threw facebook chat. hes all like i have a girlfriend and i tell her i love her but i don't mean it. everytime i kiss her i think of you. i think about you everyday. so my ex says you just havn't found the right person. he says yes i have. she says who. he says you. next she says, and i'm pround she did, "you f*cking blew it, get it out of your head."

even tho she stood her ground 2 months later they're all over each other. f*ck that.

so I'M the rebound. fan-f*cking-tastic. i can't move on. some of my closest friends are her family. and i love her, more than i love myself. i feel pretty pathetic that this one girl can have such an impact on me. i can't believe i let her get away. wtf was i thinking? my whole world lookin me in the eyes and saying i'm not happy over and over. and what do? nothing. thats true stupidity right there.

I'm not saying that he should act all mopey, sad and just a beat up bag of goo around her. I'm saying that he shouldn't be around her at all right now. Everything is still too new and too fresh....He needs COMPLETE NC to start to heal and move on in my opinion. He needs to get over those feelings. Read his posts! They're all over the place. First, he doesn't see himself getting back with her. Then, a day or two later, he wants her back... Point is, I think it would be wise for him to seperate himself from her for a while so he can heal.

yeah i understand what you mean, i've followed every post since the beginning,

im just saying that i believe that if he cant stay away from her. lets say they bump in on each other at school. it wouldn't hurt him to look happy. it would probably be the best way to ever get her back, and by that i mean just act like nothing is wrong. he shouldn't say, you know what ? im more happy now then when we where together:).

im not saying that he should take her back though. but i think its always best to get the last word in a situation like this. it never hurts to give it a last shot. i mean if someone dumps you, you should be the one to say its over. because the dumper will in most cases try to use you as a friend to get over you.

i have a friend who's been dumped a few times. he told his girlfriends, you know what? there's two ways to solve this, either you give our relationship another chance, or you're going your way and im going my way. the last two times his girlfriends came back after a few weeks. and some other girls told him years later that there has always been something special with that guy. but in all fairness i think the ship is sailed for the treadstarter. so yeah full NC if possible.

• Author

ok. i'm gunna be bullheaded right now. idc wats best for me right now. any tip that you can give me, knowing my situation (seeing her all the time) what can i do to help her have positive feelings towards me maybe even negative towards him. i would shoot myself in the foot right now if i thought it would help. i havn't talked to her in awhile but we left on a pretty good note. we agreed that we would try and talk and be friends and not be awkward eventually...

all i know is what i'm doing right now isn't working. not going to bobs is not an option.

i could try and talk to her a little in person. be confident. i could e-mail her maybe. idk what. i could leave when she shows up to bobs. not angrily. just leave so she knows i'm not all happy. i could unfriend her on FB with a message saying its not because i don't like her but its because its driving me crazy. i could revise and send her that letter i wrote in post #2. or i could keep doing what i'm doing and hope she realizes soon that he HASN'T CHANGED (he "quit chewing" for like a week and once he had her he started again). there is just so many things i could do. some good ideas. some not. i'd be willing to try something CRAZY. you got an idea throw it out there. she said if i ever needed someone to talk to i could talk to her. i could try that.

i'm going to be home for 7 weeks for winter break. wish her merry christmas? happy new year? not doing it? i was gunna get her family small gifts cuz they are my close friends. but i can't get her whole family something and not her. rude and bad message. or i was thinking just her baby brother maybe. i'm really fond of him. IDFK! i just want to do something. i don't see how doing nothing his helping anything.

really. anything you might think that'll help . . .

First of all, don't listen to whatever she said... She is saying things that you wanna hear and she is just being nice and don't wanna feel guilty... Whatever she says means nothing at this moment...

Second, if you let her see the you now, she will think that her breaking up with you is the rite choice... Cause you are pathetic... Sorry to say this... But you are rite now... Don't worry, many guys fall into this 'pathetic' period (me included)... So, are you attractive in her eyes rite now..? No...

It's all about attraction... It's not how good you treat her or how bad the other guy treats her... It's ATTRACTION... She was attracted to the you that wasn't in a relationship with her back then... Really, your best bet to even have a chance to get her back, is to be yourself again... Confident... That's what girls like and wan...

So take your time... What's the rush now..? You already lose her... If you really wan her back, make sure you have enough ammo/weapon to fight the war... If you just go to her now, it's like you are going without bullet proof vest... Take your time, calm down, get your sh*t together... She won't forget you... Don't worry... Plus, they are in their 'honeymoon phase'... Let the infatuation and affection die down first...

ok. i'm gunna be bullheaded right now. idc wats best for me right now. any tip that you can give me, knowing my situation (seeing her all the time) what can i do to help her have positive feelings towards me maybe even negative towards him. i would shoot myself in the foot right now if i thought it would help. i havn't talked to her in awhile but we left on a pretty good note. we agreed that we would try and talk and be friends and not be awkward eventually...

all i know is what i'm doing right now isn't working. not going to bobs is not an option.

im gonna cope something i wrote in another tread, so ignore some parts. but DO NOT CONTACT HER ANYMORE. this will automatically show that you want something from it. dont be her friend, this will not get her back.

there's absolutely no timeline. some people gets together after 10 years some after 2 days, it depends on what caused the breakup, it depends on how people react after the breakup. what you should do when a breakup occurs is to simply play it cool and tell her that you agree with her decision. i know this sounds stupid, but thats how it works, people are acting selfish after a breakup. they need space and thats what you have to give her.

i dont know what caused your breakup, but its normal for the dumper to contact you. they want you as a friend so they can heal, but that only puts you in a miserable situation. they also contact you because they dont want you to hate them and in many cases they are simply talking to you because they want to know that you still care about them, and thats selfish. but its human nature do act like this. they often dont even realize why they're still talking with you.

the worst mistake you could do is begging a person to come back, because that means you dont respect or accept their decision. and they will only push you further away. since i dont know how you reacted after the breakup or why you two broke up its hard to give any tips.

about the successtories

well my friends girl just broke up with him. she said, we could still be friends right?. he said, we could solve this in two ways. either we'll give this a try or you go your way and i go my way. 1 week after she called him crying and told him she wanted to try again. this happened 1 month ago.

if you're sure you want her back and you haven't tried dating some other girl. i would suggest to ask her out as a friend, just a lunch or something. and go from there, make sure your not looking desperate or sad. just act like you did when she fell in love with you. and dont ever talk about your past. especially not about your last month together, this is of course if she isn't bringing it up. if she does, just listen to what she has to say, and dont blame anything on her or even yourself, just tell her that you got time to think and you know what went wrong. but dont put yourself in a situation where it seems like you want her back. remember "friendate"

• Author

i really do appreciate reading what you guys have to say. even if it dosen't look like it.

i know i sound pathetic as shyt but i only show it on here...

S_P: idk about the "honeymoon stages" but they have been together for 2 months already :sick:. and i think the holidays are going to mess with this. what kind of couples are unhappy over christmas? what kind of ammo do you speak of?

Chados: she isn't doing any of that stuff! won't even look at me or talk or anything. zero intrest. you say lunch date? i agree. but she would never do this without more time and some buttering up. and in order to do that i would have to contact her...

well THIS is a shytty situation. that link i posted is prolly no good then? lol. i thought the internet had the awnser for everything!

i really do appreciate reading what you guys have to say. even if it dosen't look like it.

i know i sound pathetic as shyt but i only show it on here...

S_P: idk about the "honeymoon stages" but they have been together for 2 months already :sick:. and i think the holidays are going to mess with this. what kind of couples are unhappy over christmas? what kind of ammo do you speak of?

Chados: she isn't doing any of that stuff! won't even look at me or talk or anything. zero intrest. you say lunch date? i agree. but she would never do this without more time and some buttering up. and in order to do that i would have to contact her...

well THIS is a shytty situation. that link i posted is prolly no good then? lol. i thought the internet had the awnser for everything!

like i said, ignore some parts of that message. you should absolutely not invite her for a lunch. this is more about how people act after a breakup. they act selfish. this doesn't mean she doesn't care or that she isn't thinking about you. would she admit if she did? probably not. but she did say, you can call me, lets be friends. if she really wanted that she would contact you right?. it just doesn't work like that. she is acting selfish by starting a new relationship after 2 days and after that she stops talking to you. the best thing you can do is to go out on dates, trust me on this. i know this isn't what you want to hear, but this is how people work. they wont what they cant have and they miss what they dont have anymore.

this is IMPORTANT

this is the BEST way to actually get her to miss you. i cant even explain how effective this is. if this doesn't get her mind spinning nothing will.

but then again this new girl might get your mind on something else, maybe you're actually starting to like her. and then your finally moving on. dont be afraid that she will think, well this guy doesn't love me so i dont want him back. not saying that she will take you back, but it will increase your chances bigtime. this is my advice, if youre gonna try it or not, its all up to you

• Author

i had a little scuffle with bob over the phone. he is sick of hearing about everything. he told me to just give up. it hurts coming from him cuz he knows how i feel, and how ahole is, and idk. i guess i am giving up. i'm gunna stay off facebook for my 7 week break. i'm not gunna talk to her. if i'm somewhere and she shows up i'm just gunna leave. i just can't take it anymore. NOTHING makes sense. people who i thought were my friends all took her side. i don't see how people who actually care about her and want the best for her (her brother, mother, friends...) support her getting bak together with him. not a SINGLE person (except me) was like "whoa hold up didn't he treat you horrible and cheat on you?" its like they are all in one giant fairytale land. so i guess i just got a long f*cking wait.

punkinless i have read all the post that have gone on i am really sorry. I can tell you i was once in ur shoes around a year ago. I did the begging and i sent her a facebook message ****ting on her new bf. He was just a player how ****s hoe's, but as time went by i started to realize that i MADER HER MY LIFE. I blocked her and was just sad because i treated her oh so well and after a month she trades me in and dates this. She had the control and i realized that its MY LIFE and not HERS. I went to the same college as her and when i saw her like the next semester i was like wtf why? but as time went by i stopped caring as much and one day i felt like i didn't care about her and that same day she left class early and i got a text from her saying i hope ur not mad and i hope ur doing well. I didn't respond i was like why now and for what reason. Then i met my ex an we dated the day my ex and i broke up i wrote her a letter and gave it to her. After that i never saw her again because it was the end of the semester. I know how much it sucks bud but i cant tell u it will get better. If i knew what i knew now i could have gotten back most of my exs. When a girl breaks up with u accept it and just try and forget. Move on that is what life is all about anyways. Just be happy that you got to spend time with this person.

By the way if you do see her smile and say hi that is it dont be akward cuz no one likes it. It will make her think good of u. Dont expect her to come running back but just be content and happy.

If i can tell u one secret be in there position would u want someone like u jumping all over you. Think how u would want to be treated if u got dumped sometimes its just think like a dumper.

• Author

thank you for reading.

IT'S MY LIFE AND NOT HERS. good words.

all i know is once its healed its gunna be hard for me to give away my heart like i did for her ever again. for her or anybody else. i won't give away more than i prepared to lose. cause i gave it all and lost it all.

in a year or so i'll look back and be like how silly. but for right now its just the worst i've ever felt for the longest time. just a long numbing, i don't give a f*ck, pain.

just give up they say.

anytime bud. One thing i have learned though dont **** on someone else because someone broke ur heart. I started this new thing as of yesterday and maybe u should to. I have blocked any ex, or fling that i have had in the past year. You are probably saying Why? i don't want them in my life im content. I also dont want to think back and say what if. Its in the past and the only way for me personally to forget is to be out of sight out of mind. I really hope u get over this point becuase i went through the same thing and it sucked. Just dont punish someone else for what the person from before did. Every relationship is a new chapter and always with a new slate. Go on dates and have the time of your life. Life is to short to sit around and wonder what if. Take each day as a blessing from God. Quote from Ghandi Be the change you want in the world.

i had a little scuffle with bob over the phone. he is sick of hearing about everything. he told me to just give up. it hurts coming from him cuz he knows how i feel, and how ahole is, and idk. i guess i am giving up. i'm gunna stay off facebook for my 7 week break. i'm not gunna talk to her. if i'm somewhere and she shows up i'm just gunna leave. i just can't take it anymore. NOTHING makes sense. people who i thought were my friends all took her side. i don't see how people who actually care about her and want the best for her (her brother, mother, friends...) support her getting bak together with him. not a SINGLE person (except me) was like "whoa hold up didn't he treat you horrible and cheat on you?" its like they are all in one giant fairytale land. so i guess i just got a long f*cking wait.

this it how it works in life, people gets tired after a while, because no matter what they say you want listen. they get tired, because they cant do anything about it. the only thing they can do is listen over and over again. and remember this, even if he's your best friend. thats his sister. don't be to surprised if he actually tells her something you said if she asks about you. family will always be the closest people in your life.

he could just tell his sister, you know what. he is still hurt and asking about you all the time. this is the worst thing you can do. talking to their family. and its very common that guys do this. you are putting yourself in a very bad situation right now. i really hope that he isn't telling her anything, but like i said dont count on it.

and her mother? she might hate him. but she just wants her daughter to be happy. i know how hard this is. but what your still doing is chasing her, even if he hasn't told her, even if she dont know anything about what goes around in your mind. you're still hurting yourself by not trying to move on. this is and will always be the best way to ever get her back. to simply move on and show her that you can attract other girls.

however this might end for you, i hope you've learned something. this weekend, go out and have fun, try to get a date. and tell us how you feel after that. if you find a girl that you actually like, ill give you my promise that you will feel better.

I'm glad you decided to take time for yourself, even if it means detaching from your friends for a while. It's kinda like an alcoholic who just got sober. His friends what to go to a bar, but the alcoholic stays behind. It's not that he wants to lose his friends, but he knows that he can't be in an environment where there's too much temptation. He's not strong enough to handle going into that bar and just ordering a coke. So, he stays away until he's strong enough in his soberity.

You need to heal...you need the time. You are better than waiting on the sidelines, pray that she'll look over at you and realize that you're the one. Probably not going to happen and you're letting you life pass you by. How is that fair to you?

the more i try and forget the more i remember. i'm worse yet. barley made itthrew work.

i know how it is, 2 times this week i've started to think about my ex, even though i said no i dont want her back, to be honest. i have no idea what i would do if she came crawling back. you can never decide how you want to feel about her. but what i do know is that you have to give yourself the chance to date other people.

• Author

i just want to be there for her and help her threw lifes daily challenges and then get a little affection in return. her car broke down. again. she has put so much money in it and she gets so frustrated when it breaks. i would usually work on it and at least try and fix it. but now noone will. her new/used boy would barley pick her up from work. its retarded how much i care and little she does care about me. she deleted me off facebook the other day btw. this was after i deleted her new boy and then he told her to delete me.

i just want to be there for her and help her threw lifes daily challenges and then get a little affection in return. her car broke down. again. she has put so much money in it and she gets so frustrated when it breaks. i would usually work on it and at least try and fix it. but now noone will. her new/used boy would barley pick her up from work. its retarded how much i care and little she does care about me. she deleted me off facebook the other day btw. this was after i deleted her new boy and then he told her to delete me.

ive said this before, im betting it wont last long, theres one thing to being confident and not being there everytime she needs you. but to never be there when she needs you, if thats how he acts. it wont last. if youre really being there because you care about her, well then youre a better man then me. i would never put her needs in front of my own. she broke up with you. by helping her with her car, its shows your desperate. she made clear she doesnt need you. if she doesnt need you, you dont have to be there for her. not at this point.

why did you delete him? this shows 1. you dont like him and 2. youre not over her and 3. youre not accepting the breakup. if you dont want anything to do with her, sure delete both her and him, but since you wont let yourself move on, you really want her back. before you do anything else that will affect yourself or her, please type here. get some advice, not necessarily from me. but i can tell you that youre just putting yourself in a warzone.

i would really recommend you to move on, but you wont do that. she knows who you are. she will compare you to, i promise you that. she will see that he's not there for her and you are. accept that she's not yours right now, if you cant handle to see them on facebook, theres a thing where you can ignore a persons update, you should use that instead of removing him. i wish you the best, but stop making things worse, listen to what people has to say. and ask for help before doing anything else.

• Author

alright. i deleted her new boy toy cause he was tryin to start shyt cuz hes threatened by me and facebook drama is retarded. so bob is like just delete him. so i did. and that night he must of been creepin on me and saw we weren't friends and flipped out and made her delete me. wow.

me and bob were at his parents house and she was there and her car was in the garage with the hood up (she was in the house). we were in the garage workin on his sled. i just wanted to fix the stupid thing cuz she doesn't NEED it to go to school but she does for her 2 jobs. i woulda fixed it even if it was just to be nice. idc. but everybody including her would be like wow what a suck hole. i feel like i should do something i just have no idea what. i can't stand just sittin on the sidelines doing absolutly nothing while all this unfolds right in front of me... i know ur just gunna say go do something else and move on and it won't be unfolding in front of you but you know... they already had they're first fight and idk what to do next.

what i can't decide is if i'm at bobs and they show up should i just calmly say i got other stuff to do and leave? or only if ahole shows up leave cuz he needs a black eye. if only her showed up i'd prolly stay. or if i see their vehicles when i'm pulling in his driveway just back out and leave? idk. i feel like if i leave when they show up she'll know i'm hurting which could be good or bad. and if i don't leave she'll think i'm fine which could be good or bad. its hard.

alright. i deleted her new boy toy cause he was tryin to start shyt cuz hes threatened by me and facebook drama is retarded. so bob is like just delete him. so i did. and that night he must of been creepin on me and saw we weren't friends and flipped out and made her delete me. wow.

me and bob were at his parents house and she was there and her car was in the garage with the hood up (she was in the house). we were in the garage workin on his sled. i just wanted to fix the stupid thing cuz she doesn't NEED it to go to school but she does for her 2 jobs. i woulda fixed it even if it was just to be nice. idc. but everybody including her would be like wow what a suck hole. i feel like i should do something i just have no idea what. i can't stand just sittin on the sidelines doing absolutly nothing while all this unfolds right in front of me... i know ur just gunna say go do something else and move on and it won't be unfolding in front of you but you know... they already had they're first fight and idk what to do next.

what i can't decide is if i'm at bobs and they show up should i just calmly say i got other stuff to do and leave? or only if ahole shows up leave cuz he needs a black eye. if only her showed up i'd prolly stay. or if i see their vehicles when i'm pulling in his driveway just back out and leave? idk. i feel like if i leave when they show up she'll know i'm hurting which could be good or bad. and if i don't leave she'll think i'm fine which could be good or bad. its hard.

i've started to think about my ex again, not as bad as it was before, but right now at this moment im not in the best mood, ill tell you that. this is life, you will come out stronger and you will have better control of the situation every time. youre asking questions you've asked before. you should not ignore her if she's talking with you. you dont want to see her. you dont want to ignore her boyfriend if he talks with you. in other words, you dont want to act miserable angry sad or needy. you just want to be yourself. if they fight , let them. its none of your business. this will only help you in the long run.

if they show up, you dont wanna make it look like youre leaving because of them. because you will loose that battle. you can leave, but instead of running away as soon as they show up, leave after 10 minutes. this will make you look confident with the situation.

"like if i leave when they show up she'll know i'm hurting which could be good or bad. and if i don't leave she'll think i'm fine which could be good or bad. its hard.

"

its not good or bad, its only bad. how many times do you have to hear this. looking sad will not make her want you back. stay away from her as often as you can, if you have to see her, the only thing you should show is that you accept the situation. just be the guy you are when seeing bob.

you are looking for answers no one can give you, and that answer youre looking for is. will i ever get her back. you have no idea how much pain your putting yourself through here. you will never heal. go out and meet other girls. this wont make anything worse, thats a promise. she dumped you, do you actually believe that by being around her all the time will change her mind about you?.

she got no time to miss you. i would say that youre in a better position then most people to ever get their ex back, do you know why?. because she has jumped between her new guy and you before. and youre very young,. if you where 30-40 years old, the girl would probably not take you back. im not saying anything to hurt you, but i know what youre going through. and this is your first girl. you dont know whats out there yet. just give it a try. she can have you both, and i think she knows that. by not start dating i would say your chances of reconciliation is low. its a sad truth

• Author

man ur a typer.... i appreciate it.

i guess i'm at the same place i was last couple weeks. just keep on what i'm doin and not talk to her.

i'm not gunna look sad but i thought if she saw i was happy go lucky then she would really think i was happy and that she made the right decision for both of us and that i don't even want her back ... maybe not.

ur right. i'm asking questions that can't be answered. dam. i just wish there was SOMETHING i could do that wouldn't make me look desperate but let her know i genuinely cared about her. not that i'm just missing my slam-piece.

at first i thought i had EXCELLENT chances and wasn't that worried. upset but not worried. i was like "oh she'll be back." but now after realizin the whole time that i was just a rebound scares me. even tho we were truely in love and really connected. it just sucks when you put a label on it. rebound.

i know this is my first relationship but after lookin around, like at my best friends relationships. i had it pretty dam good with her. just fell into a routine and she got bored i guess. an 1/8th of my brain says move on. but the rest of it, and my whole heart, and the rest of my body says she worth chasin/waitin for.

man ur a typer.... i appreciate it.

i guess i'm at the same place i was last couple weeks. just keep on what i'm doin and not talk to her.

i'm not gunna look sad but i thought if she saw i was happy go lucky then she would really think i was happy and that she made the right decision for both of us and that i don't even want her back ... maybe not.

ur right. i'm asking questions that can't be answered. dam. i just wish there was SOMETHING i could do that wouldn't make me look desperate but let her know i genuinely cared about her. not that i'm just missing my slam-piece.

at first i thought i had EXCELLENT chances and wasn't that worried. upset but not worried. i was like "oh she'll be back." but now after realizin the whole time that i was just a rebound scares me. even tho we were truely in love and really connected. it just sucks when you put a label on it. rebound.

i know this is my first relationship but after lookin around, like at my best friends relationships. i had it pretty dam good with her. just fell into a routine and she got bored i guess. an 1/8th of my brain says move on. but the rest of it, and my whole heart, and the rest of my body says she worth chasin/waitin for.

how can i stop now?, were heading for 100 pages ;) nah kidding. you dont know if you were a rebound, its just as likely he is. people tells you what they know from experience is the best way to heal yourself. yes its for healing, but the better you heal, the more likely it is to get her back.

see youre happy and that she made the right choice, that is just wrong, think about it. looking sad is making you look weak. yes thats not the truth at all. theres nothing weak by being sad. but thats how the other person will see you. ask anyone in here. 90% of the dumpees will beg you to take them back. if i would look happy and say , come on honey take me back. she would think i was an idiot that didnt cared at all. if i look sad and say the same thing, yes theres a small chance that it could work. but then its mainly because she feels sorry for me, theres no real love in there. in the end, its just me begging in two different ways.

no one wants you to suffer, but they want a see a reaction that youre feeling sorry about them breaking up with you, its selfish but its nothing you can control.

if i instead tell her, i've been thinking about this, i know what went wrong here. and i believe its the best for the both of us. this will put here in a situation where she will start wonder, why isnt he acting miserable. doesnt he love me. they start to feel lonely, because its not easy to dump someone you care about, they are using you to heal by contacting you. and you are just going the opposite way. does this mean she will love you again?, not really, but it put you in a much better position, she will start to miss you, heres when you need to reattract her. you need to be the guy she fell in love with, not the guy she dumped.

and remember this is not to lie. by saying its for the best. well it is, because right now she broke up with you because she didnt feel it anymore. and that is not a healthy relationship. i cant remember , did you tell her this?. i also cant remember exactly if he was her first boyfriend? anyway. if you done this already. then its time to pull back. its time to meet other girls. you will think that this will also make your chances even worse. not true. selfish behavior again. theres a bigger chance she will compare you and him, and ask herself, is she better then me?

• Author

100 pages here we come!

i've been textin with one of her best friends for quite awile now. shes helpin me with this whole thing and lets me know whats up from time to time. she just texted me saying she has been crying all day cuz ahole is being a mega jerk.

she also told me she found some old saved texts from me that she had to just delete them without looking cuz she woulda bawled her eyes out. she also says how much she loves and misses my family. his parents are kinda out there . . .

sadley not a whole lot about me. but shes deff thinkin.

then her friend told me i should text her tonight. they are still in a pretty big fight . . . she even texted punkin to see if ahole was there and he isn't. now i know better. texts are SO impersonal. and NC is NC. then she said well next time it gets like this you shold just swoop in and steal her back. she gotta be so confused, and frustrated and that dosn't make me happy. but for some reason i'm in a better mood now.