**GF with EX 2 days after breakup**

punkinless

• Author

u guys are all confused yourself. i've only and i mean ONLY been talkin about this new girl. **cough cough** zimbogon...

u guys are all confused yourself. i've only and i mean ONLY been talkin about this new girl. **cough cough** zimbogon...

just try to go out and have fun. dont focus to much on getting a girl. yes its great to have someone, but its totally okey to be single for a while. if youre getting a date thats awesome, but you will have time for that later. the world will not end trust me. has she contacted u anymore?

how ya doin there punkin? like i said i dont think anything bad about this new girl. think its mis communication : ) so hows it going ?

• Author

things could be better. we're still friends but idk what she wants . . .

when i first met her she said she had recently been with a couple guys and they both "got what they wanted" and left. so i figure she wants a relationship or to eventually work that way. no problem to that with me...

then she tells me all this stupid shyt about how she doesn't believe in love and all this BS. i ask her why she feels this way and it was because of her ex from like august! i'm like well just keep an open mind and she says ok.

next, a day when we were suppose to hang out she falls off the face of the earth and i can't get ahold of her. pretty sure she was ignoring me. so i went to this party without her and one way or another she caught wind that i might of slept with some other girl that night. so she texted me all p|ssy and acted all concerned and then shes like "idc, we're just friends so it doesn't matter..."

so i'm like ok, we'll see what u really think of me. so i didn't contact her for like 3 or 4 days and she didn't me either. so last thursday it was i just couldn't take it so i txted her and she texted right back and we picked up right where we left off like nothing happened.

we keep talking on the phone and texting regularly and she even tells me to come sleep with her cuz shes lonely and she has sent me pictures and came right out and said she wants to have sex with me.

then for V-day i'm like we should do something sense i hadn't seen her in forever and she said ok and seemed really excited. but wouldn't you know it when i try to call her with plans and again its like she fell off the face of the earth but had an excuse the next day.

so thats where i'm at. i know i get attached to easy but i really like this girl. shes like a hot little wild thing thats hard to keep track of but shes really fun. shes like a challenge. but idk if shes lookin to just hook up and be that type of friend or if she eventually wants something more out of it. and another big concern of mine is that theres other guys she talks to just like she talks to me. you know, sense i'm just her "friend"

what should i do next? i plan on telling HER to make plans so she has no reason to bak out. and i'm going to ask her if theres other guys. and before i sleep with her i'm gunna tell her i want to be exclusive. not BF and GF. just exclusive. no kissing, sleeping with other ppl, sending them pictures ot txting at all really. cuz for all i know she is doing all of these things right now..

i know she dosn't seem like relationship material but its almost like this is what i want. a hot little spit fire who is hard to pin down and i have to keep track of her when i do. she is everything opposite to my ex...

youre getting attached easily you say. kinda obvious, youve just started to date another person. and maybe the past is still in your mind.

do not tell her that she cant see other guys. youre not together, so you cant tell her stuff like that. she's giving you signs that are crystal clear to me. either she's not ready for a relationship or she doesnt want to have one with you. if you know that you wont get hurt, do whatever you want.. but if you feel that she can hurt you stay away.

if she is ignoring you, why in the world would you continue to text her. go out and see other girls. every girl wont work out thats for sure. you might be able to date her a few times. but obviously its not gonna last, and im sorry but this is really what i believe.

if she contact you, take it from there, but dont chase her. stand up for yourself and walk away. trust me, she knows that you want to see her. youve made that clear. now its up to her. do not let this girl bring you down. you will find someone else. apparently you can attract other girls.

im not saying that this must be the end. but be aware. my advice would be.. if you meet some girl that you like, go on a date with her.. if this girl would contact you and youre still interested. you take it from there.