**GF with EX 2 days after breakup**

punkinless

what did i say? serioulsy ? omg i felt that would happen. read back on what i wrote. word for word. i said they wouldnt last and you would meet someone at school. GO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheeeeee

sorry but i feel youre a good guy and i wanted to see u happy. with or without her : ) good luck : )

• Author

thank you :) and it was like a light switch. right after one night with this other girl i was immediatly like "the hell with watever punkin is doin, i'm gunna see where things go with this girl"

maybe i hook back up with punkin down the road. maybe not. all i do know is that it won't be for a long time. i got someone else on my mind :) clean slate.

thank you :) and it was like a light switch. right after one night with this other girl i was immediatly like "the hell with watever punkin is doin, i'm gunna see where things go with this girl"

maybe i hook back up with punkin down the road. maybe not. all i do know is that it won't be for a long time. i got someone else on my mind :) clean slate.

this is what ive been trying to tell you.. when youre dating someone else, you realize that the most hurtful thing is not that youre not with your ex, its about being alone. yes it is funny how things work out. let me ask you, does punkin know that youve been dating?.

the reason i told you to go on dates is that 1. you will feel better and it will be easier to move on, you will simply think clearer and discover that you dont need her to live your life. and 2. this is when she understand that youre not there anymore. she cant just go back to you. you should of course not date others to make her jealous. but if she wants you back, you will have a much bigger chance when she can see that you got other options.

i wouldnt be surprised if she comes back. mark my words. jealousness is more powerful then most people understand.

• Author

yea. so pretty much i'm just bull headed as f*ck.

punkin knows.

i'm just lettin the "i told ya so's" roll in here, ha

yea. so pretty much i'm just bull headed as f*ck.

punkin knows.

i'm just lettin the "i told ya so's" roll in here, ha

interesting. haha well just wait and see. did she know this before they broke up?

if she would come back, you could most likely figure out why. im pretty sure that it will come as a chock if that happens. because im guessing youre not prepared for it, especially since youre dating. if that happens, you should really think twice before doing anything.

and i believe its easier to see the bad things now when youre feeling better.

• Author

punkin broke up with a-hole cuz he was an a-hole. see why i called him that? funny how i was completely right.

but there is no way in HELL i'm gunna let punkin interfere with anything that might or might not happen with this new girl.

she georgous

smart

athletic

and has a crazy streak

and is just a little less conservative than punkin

and has the same interests as me.

did i mention shes georgous?

wayyyyyy down the road will something happen between me and punkin?

its anyones guess...

punkin broke up with a-hole cuz he was an a-hole. see why i called him that? funny how i was completely right.

but there is no way in HELL i'm gunna let punkin interfere with anything that might or might not happen with this new girl.

she georgous

smart

athletic

and has a crazy streak

and is just a little less conservative than punkin

and has the same interests as me.

did i mention shes georgous?

wayyyyyy down the road will something happen between me and punkin?

its anyones guess...

maybe youve truly stopped thinking about her now and realized she isnt the only one out there, probably even easier since she isnt with someone anymore. just remember that this new girl will change. im not saying it must be something bad, it could be a good thing. but thats what happens after a while. dont get into that comfortzone where you'll take eachother for granted.

remember what youve learned from your past relationship. cause this is a huge learningexperience since it was your first girlfriend. good luck and keep us updated!

No matter what. I got your back. I'd take a bullet for ya if it came to that . . .

punkinless i love this quote and signature.

just sayin...because this is what i think most woman want. honestly a man who loves you and has your back. period.

thats it true and is a pity ron. but when they grow up they realize...never to let a guy like that go or take him for granted : )

• Author
No matter what. I got your back. I'd take a bullet for ya if it came to that . . .

punkinless i love this quote and signature.

just sayin...because this is what i think most woman want. honestly a man who loves you and has your back. period.

thank you :) its from a song by papa roach 'no matter what'

in other newzzz...

punkin and a-hole are bak together :rolleyes:

i know it doesn't matter but hell, why stop now?

sounds like he is just persistant....and she is thinking he will change , he will change.

i hope for her sake he does. no one should really suffer...i guess. but i still say ...it looks thin.

but you have this new girl..and new attitude, which is more important. i knwo there is still underlying love there. but there has to be a solid trigger to keep it there...and punkin isnt doing that for u. so your love for her wont last either.

thank you :) its from a song by papa roach 'no matter what'

in other newzzz...

punkin and a-hole are bak together :rolleyes:

i know it doesn't matter but hell, why stop now?

jez, she doesnt know what she wants. nothing seems to be good enough, and she cant make a relationship last. like the above post says, you got a new attitude. so now you can finally focus on yourself for real.

no it doesnt matter because after reading all these posts i can guarantee that neither you or he will be able to have a relationship that lasts with her at this point. maybe years from now. but then youre probably completely over her and maybe in a new relationship

• Author

well heres the short story

when they got together the first time a-hole is like you can't be friends with him and deleted me on facebook and not allowed to talk to me and she didn't, to please him. at the same time he was texting his ex constantly and even hanging out with her in plain sight.

so they almost broke up. he lied so they didn't. then he got caught again and they did. 3 days later they're back together?

i swear she was never this immature or this willing to let people walk all over her when we were together :sick:

i still care for her and want her to be happy...

well heres the short story

when they got together the first time a-hole is like you can't be friends with him and deleted me on facebook and not allowed to talk to me and she didn't, to please him. at the same time he was texting his ex constantly and even hanging out with her in plain sight.

so they almost broke up. he lied so they didn't. then he got caught again and they did. 3 days later they're back together?

i swear she was never this immature or this willing to let people walk all over her when we were together :sick:

i still care for her and want her to be happy...

i know what youre saying. but dont think about why shes doing this. its tough when people change like that. but who cares? its her problem and it will probably come back and bite her later in life.

actually i dont think you should talk about her anymore right now. focus on yourself and this new girl. if you want to ask for advice on anything, make sure its about yourself and this girl.

in the beginning you'll always want to talk about your ex. but now its time to stop. cause the more youre talking about it, the more you'll think about it.

so good luck, and keep updating:)

• Author

i'm losin her already.

we were doin great. like really really good. it even got to the point where we confessed to each other that we think about each other all day. but then she tells me she dosn't believe in love because of her ex. so i told her not all guys are assh*les and she should have an open mind. she said "ok :)"

last week i said "when do i get to see you again?" she said "this weekend? :)" i said we're throwin a party at my friends house saturday night then having a super bowl party at my house all day sunday. she said she would love to go.

that same thursday i went and saw her at her house on my way home from college. just hung out and talked and watched tv. it was just a visit. i ended up staying for dinner with her family which wasn't planned but it went good.

i left right after that and from there on out it was like she fell off the face of the earth. for no reason at all. she stopped answering my texts and i didn't talk to her at all from thursday night to saturday late afternoon. which is wierd as hell. so i call her and ask if i can still pick her up for the party tonight. she said something happened and she has to work. so i'm like call me when u get done and i'll come get you she said ok. she never calls me so i txt her and she says shes home puking. so i say ok are we still on for tomorrow. she says if i feel better. so i go ahead and party without her and sleep on the couch BY MYSELF.

now its sunday afternoon and i hear nothing from her. i text her a like 2 asking what the plan is and she never texted me back. so i'm like eff that i'm not chasing her around all day so i partied without her again.

then late sunday night she texts me asking what happened at the party saturday night. i told her she missed out and we drank beer, played games, and had fun. shes like what happened with the sleeping arrangments? i tell her i got demoted from the futon to the couch because she wasn't there. but in my mind i'm like wtf? now she texts me? cause she thinks i slept with some other girl? so shes like "it doesn't matter, i'm going to bed. goodnight.

so now its monday morning. i'm driving to school and i text her "you honestly think i slept with some other girl?" all she sends back is "idc" my heart sank and shes confusing as hell. so i say "why not" she says "because i'm not dating you, you're just my friend" i say "i know but still..." she says "idc... i'm going back to sleep. i'll ttyl" i say "ok. i just don't know what happened. last i check we were alright." she says "we're alright... just friends... ttyl"

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WTF JUS HAPPENED? how do i get stuck in the friend zone by kissing her the first time i see her? and everything was going great and then BAM.

on her facebook wall her friends were talking about her ex from back in AUGUST and how she can do better. i asked her if he was texting her and she said no. then she wrote on her wall saying stuff like "no boys for me for a while, i need to focus on myself..." and i'm just sitting here in the dark wondering what happened! i know she likes me cause she txted me the second she thought there was another girl and its just like she likes me but is choosing to block me out. blocking me out because of things her EX did to her. and sense i'm a guy i'm guilty by association.

so do i stop contacting her and make her miss me and contact me first?

or is this part of the chase and i need to hunt her down?

i'd like to be the one to show her not all guys are assh*oles just lookin to get their dik wet.... but she won't even give me a chance to show her i'm different... wat do i do.

i'm losin her already.

"we were doin great. like really really good. it even got to the point where we confessed to each other that we think about each other all day. but then she tells me she dosn't believe in love because of her ex. so i told her not all guys are assh*les and she should have an open mind. she said "ok :)"

this is something you should be careful with, youve just started dating.. take a chillpill and dont give her to much compliments. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. most often it doesnt.

"i left right after that and from there on out it was like she fell off the face of the earth. for no reason at all. she stopped answering my texts and i didn't talk to her at all from thursday night to saturday late afternoon. which is wierd as hell. so i call her and ask if i can still pick her up for the party tonight. she said something happened and she has to work. so i'm like call me when u get done and i'll come get you she said ok. she never calls me so i txt her and she says shes home puking. so i say ok are we still on for tomorrow. she says if i feel better. so i go ahead and party without her and sleep on the couch BY MYSELF"

this to me is a sign she's backing off. maybe shes not over her ex yet. maybe youre moving to fast..

"now its sunday afternoon and i hear nothing from her. i text her a like 2 asking what the plan is and she never texted me back. so i'm like eff that i'm not chasing her around all day so i partied without her again."

then dont. this is when you should stop. if she doesnt text you back, dont text her again. never do that.

"then late sunday night she texts me asking what happened at the party saturday night. i told her she missed out and we drank beer, played games, and had fun. shes like what happened with the sleeping arrangments? i tell her i got demoted from the futon to the couch because she wasn't there. but in my mind i'm like wtf? now she texts me? cause she thinks i slept with some other girl? so shes like "it doesn't matter, i'm going to bed. goodnight"

"so now its monday morning. i'm driving to school and i text her "you honestly think i slept with some other girl?" all she sends back is "idc" my heart sank and shes confusing as hell. so i say "why not" she says "because i'm not dating you, you're just my friend" i say "i know but still..." she says "idc... i'm going back to sleep. i'll ttyl" i say "ok. i just don't know what happened. last i check we were alright." she says "we're alright... just friends... ttyl"

this is just a stupid thing to ask. you dont have to defend yourself here. you arent together and "she's been ignoring you. this is just gonna lower your value.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WTF JUS HAPPENED? how do i get stuck in the friend zone by kissing her the first time i see her? and everything was going great and then BAM."

this is also moving to fast. sometimes it works, but you should build up some interest before going for the kiss. at least a few dates.

"on her facebook wall her friends were talking about her ex from back in AUGUST and how she can do better. i asked her if he was texting her and she said no. then she wrote on her wall saying stuff like "no boys for me for a while, i need to focus on myself..." and i'm just sitting here in the dark wondering what happened! i know she likes me cause she txted me the second she thought there was another girl and its just like she likes me but is choosing to block me out. blocking me out because of things her EX did to her. and sense i'm a guy i'm guilty by association."

yes she could be jealous. but to be honest i think she's miserable after the breakup. this is classic girlbehaviour, saying that they are sick etc because they dont want to hurt you. guys chase girls. you should make her chase you. so no contact.

"so do i stop contacting her and make her miss me and contact me first?

or is this part of the chase and i need to hunt her down?"

ive already said this but no you should not contact her. this is a clear sign that something is wrong. you need to back off.

"i'd like to be the one to show her not all guys are assh*oles just lookin to get their dik wet.... but she won't even give me a chance to show her i'm different... wat do i do"

saying that every guys are the same is stupid. and everyone that says stuff like that knows that it isnt true. i dont know for how long theyve been dating. maybe she's been hurt before. people are sometimes afraid to date because they might get hurt. but its hard to go from one guy to another, it takes time.

whatever happens. this isnt the end. there are still girls out there, so dont get your hopes up to much with this girl. your ex was your first girl. now you know that you can get dates if you just allow yourself to do it. everything is a learning experience. never accept good, accept perfection. someone suitable for you.

• Author

leave it to me to find a nice good lookin girl who has been around the block 40 times, is hung up on her ex, and has a psyco mom.

jesus christ gimme a dam break for once.

i needed this...

leave it to me to find a nice good lookin girl who has been around the block 40 times, is hung up on her ex, and has a psyco mom.

jesus christ gimme a dam break for once.

i needed this...

its not the end of the world. this happens all the time. its her problem, she should tell you whats wrong and not ignoring you. dont blame yourself on this one.

to be fair, you didn't treat a relationship with this new girl with respect it deserved. You say the first time you met her was at her home with her parents and cuddling in front of a tv? and you guys kissed?

Why didn't you take her on an actual date or get to know her? She probably got comfortable with the idea of being with a guy but she didn't really know you. It must have hit her and she backed off and stopped talking to you, and didn't want to be seen in public at the party with someone she wasn't sure about. Then afterwards she was confused, felt some remorse, and checked up on you just in case she decides she does want you.

That whole thing just started off wrong, dude.

• Author
to be fair, you didn't treat a relationship with this new girl with respect it deserved. You say the first time you met her was at her home with her parents and cuddling in front of a tv? and you guys kissed?

Why didn't you take her on an actual date or get to know her? She probably got comfortable with the idea of being with a guy but she didn't really know you. It must have hit her and she backed off and stopped talking to you, and didn't want to be seen in public at the party with someone she wasn't sure about. Then afterwards she was confused, felt some remorse, and checked up on you just in case she decides she does want you.

That whole thing just started off wrong, dude.

actually, shes just a wako that tried hookin up with her ex the other day. i've tried takin her on a date but our schedules clashed.

as of right now its dead in the water.

Have been through all your thread. Was quite interesting. Anyways, the fresh suggestion would be , go NC, if she calls, just stick to the point, and dont praise her. U are a young nice good loooking guy, girls should be praising u and crawling for you.. Keep your chin up. Girls will keep coming and going.. No worry dude..

hey punkinless. please listen carefully. heres my take on this. 1) she is insecure. she had a bad go of it with her ex. 2) i dont think she friend zoned you. its because u did NOT declare you were a couple. woman/girls like it when you say you are a couple. then she can feel like she is not out there with her heart on the line. when she said she didnt know if you slept with someone...what she really means is......how do I know you werent with someone? have you declared me to be your g/f and your my b/f officially? she's not saying your only friends. she means...to ask you is she more than a friend to you? does she mean more to you? telll her she does.

You think the worst. wow this chick doesnt trust me? right? but she is just so insecure bc/ i bet her b/f flirted and cheated on her. so right now she doesnt trust any guy. trust takes time so do NOT be insulted so fast by that. this is really sad because i feel once again it all about bad communication or no communication. woman think differently and mean things differently than guys hear the, guys mean things differently than woman hear them. seriously buy the book men are from mar and women are from venus. it explains this to the fullest extent and teaches you how to hear thing differently and ask a woman exactly what she means and how she feels. i will be very surprised if she does back to this guy or stays with him. are you certain she is with him? talk to this girl. tell her she was braking barriers for you and knocking down your own walls. you guys need to understand each other better.

Edited by IfiKnewThen

What i think is best for this guy is to move on. Its been 3 months. THREE MONTHS you have halted your healing. Do you want to be the guy who lives his whole life hung up on his first love?

You realize the odds of your first relationship working out and spending the rest of your life together? People experience the good times together, they learn from it, and move on and find something better. That is what dating is, and that is why when you talk to people, they have stories from multiple relationships.

You got what you needed out of this girl, and the time you spent with her was grand... But now its over and she can make her own decisions and you can find someone else. IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS. Stop putting your life on hold. Do you want to be that 65 year old single man and when someone asks if you ever fell in love, you look down somberly and say, "Well, there was one person..." ONE PERSON WHO OBVIOUSLY ISN'T WORTH IT. Look at her dependance on this other guy!

ok i am officially confused. please read my previous post punkin. were you talking about your ex g/f or the new girl from college? i am interpreting it as the new girl you met. that she too now acts different to you. if you are referring to her. please read my last post above : ) thanks