What happened to Life is not Fair and not all things Equal.

LoveandSuch

I love being a women and I love men taking me to dinner and spending their money on a fabulous fun filled evening, while enjoying my beauty and charm. Hey, at least I am honest. ;)

It is those who protest too much who are the ones with the issues and hang ups.

They know I can afford to pay for dinner and while I can, it is their choice to happily pay for the evening out, because they choose to do so.

I am sure you nag the heck out of your men too, goes with the territory of the woman feminist, I suppose.

I don't see S4S as the nagging type. We have butted heads on a few things but she does seem to have a very happy marriage.

I love being a women and I love men taking me to dinner and spending their money on a fabulous fun filled evening, while enjoying my beauty and charm. Hey, at least I am honest. ;)

They know I can afford to pay for dinner and while I can, it is their choice to happily pay for the evening out, because they choose to do so.

I am sure you nag the heck out of your men too, goes with the territory of the woman feminist, I suppose.

How can you love being a woman and not be a feminist?

Do you think women are inferior species who shouldn't have the right to vote or own property? If not---you're a feminist. And if so---you're self-hating. And self-hatred would be kind of putting a damper on your "love" of being a woman.

I thought about not bothering - after all I think you're a **** stirring man pretending to be a woman going on about how wonderful it is to live the life of an ineffectual child well past the point of it being cute.

And no the men in your life don't love taking you to dinner, you're going through relationship heartache remember? OR has it become difficult to keep the lies straight?

You don't know me or speak my language. When I address you YOU WILL KNOW IT and then you can talk to me about something. Till then, any point you make is MUTE :lmao::lmao: so don't bother.

I hope your night nurse just came on duty to give you your enema because WOW are you full of ****!

I must admit as much as I criticize feminism for somebody that is anti-feminist LoveandSuch seems to hate men for than any feminist in this forum.

I thought about not bothering - after all I think you're a **** stirring man pretending to be a woman going on about how wonderful it is to live the life of an ineffectual child well past the point of it being cute.

And no the men in your life don't love taking you to dinner, you're going through relationship heartache remember? OR has it become difficult to keep the lies straight?

You don't know me or speak my language. When I address you YOU WILL KNOW IT and then you can talk to me about something. Till then, any point you make is MUTE :lmao::lmao: so don't bother.

I hope your night nurse just came on duty to give you your enema because WOW are you full of ****!

LMAO! Now now s4s. I know YOU know the difference between "mute" and "moot." But that was f'ing PRICELESS! :lmao:

• Author
Chances are those issues are still there. There was a time in my life when I had four women at once wanting to be my wife so I don't think I have been settled on.

How did you juggle 4 women begging for your hand in marriage?

I must admit as much as I criticize feminism for somebody that is anti-feminist LoveandSuch seems to hate men for than any feminist in this forum.

While you're right about the poster (and s4s, that **** was hilarious btw!), your misuse of the word feminist continues to sadden me.

Woggle, you have gotten so much better over the past year, can you still not tell the difference between feminism and misandry?

Feminism is a collection of movements aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women.[1][2][3] Its concepts overlap with those of women's rights. Feminism is mainly focused on women's issues, but because feminism seeks gender equality, some feminists argue that men's liberation is therefore a necessary part of feminism, and that men are also harmed by sexism and gender roles. Feminists are "person whose beliefs and behavior are based on feminism."[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

(That's not to say no one has ever called themselves a feminist and been an ******* as well. Certainly, that's going to happen with every term people use. There are plenty of *******s around, of both genders.)

How did you juggle 4 women begging for your hand in marriage?

I didn't plan it that way. It just happened that my FWB, another woman I was dating, my ex wife and a coworker with a ticking clock all decided they had butterflies for me at the same time. I rejected all of them and married my current wife.

I didn't plan it that way. It just happened that my FWB, another woman I was dating, my ex wife and a coworker with a ticking clock all decided they had butterflies for me at the same time. I rejected all of them and married my current wife.

I've seen a photo of you and your wife. You're both very attractive and make an adorable couple. Judging from the wonderful things you say about her I think you made a great choice. :)

• Author

I am going through heartache, and I had to hurt a beautiful man who I cared deeply for. I have yet to figure if it was love, infatuation, or just immense sexual attraction. It was for the best and although the anxiety of blocking all avenues of communications between us has overwhelmed my thoughts this weekend, this board has been my saving grace.

I am not a feminist. I have no care to be equal to that of a man. Sorry, just not my interest.

I am going through heartache, and I had to hurt a beautiful man who I cared deeply for. I have yet to figure if it was love, infatuation, or just immense sexual attraction. It was for the best and although the anxiety of blocking all avenues of communications between us has overwhelmed my thoughts this weekend, this board has been my saving grace.

I am not a feminist. I have no care to be equal to that of a man. Sorry, just not my interest.

So, you actually see yourself as lesser than a man? How sad.

• Author

That had to be a fun filled situation.

That had to be a fun filled situation.

It was for a while but quickly got crazy since two of those women are what I would consider to be mentally unstable.

Both men and women are brilliant at separating love and sex.

I didn't say love and sex, I said emotion and sex. Most women develop an emotional attachment to their sexual partners, even if they're not in love. Men, on the other hand, can have sex without any emotions whatsoever. I don't envy that. I'm glad that sex is an emotional experience for me, otherwise it would feel empty and superficial. That's why I reserve sex for committed relationships, because I have no desire to engage in such an intimate activity with someone who doesn't care about me.

In romantic partnerships, people should want to help each other. No one should be their partner's slave, but if you're a considerate, thoughtful person, you'll offer to help. For example, my boyfriend was working on his car one day and I wasn't doing anything else, so I decided to make myself useful and hand him tools when he needed them. I don't know anything about cars so I couldn't really help beyond that, but I offered as much help as I could. When we were traveling on a plane together, he put my bag in the overhead bin for me because I was too short to do it myself. The bag wasn't heavy, I could easily lift it myself, but the overhead bin was...well...over my head. He offered to help because he's taller than me, not because he thinks women are the weaker sex. It would have been horrible if he had seen me struggling and said "Bitch, do it yourself." It goes both ways, we help each other out because we care about each other and it's automatic to offer assistance. I offer help to strangers if it looks like they need it, and so does he.

It's a turnoff to meet someone (man or woman) who never offers to help other people. It's just common decency. I took care of my boyfriend when he was sick, he helped me when I had to move. For either of us to not do those things would have been selfish and inconsiderate.

• Author
So, you actually see yourself as lesser than a man? How sad.

No, I just could care less, never affected me, one way or the other. If it is affecting other females, and they feel they need to protest and rise to the cause, more power to them. I believe if you reside in the US, women really have no issues to complain about. There are countries where the woman are forced to cover themselves head to toe in fabric, never allowed to show their face, and are stoned to death if they are involved in the simplest of crimes.

Women are treated like gold here. I really do not see a problem.

No, I just could care less, never affected me, one way or the other. If it is affecting other females, and they feel they need to protest and rise to the cause, more power to them. I believe if you reside in the US, women really have no issues to complain about. There are countries where the woman are forced to cover themselves head to toe in fabric, never allowed to show their face, and are stoned to death if they are involved in the simplest of crimes.

Women are treated like gold here. I really do not see a problem.

What's that got to do with what you said?

You said "I have no care to be equal to that of a man."

I'm not saying, "Go burn your bra." I'm saying, a feminist is just someone who thinks she deserves equal rights to men and that men deserve equal rights to her. See the definition I posted earlier. Feminism would even argue that men are also hurt by gender roles at times, and that we should all strive to see each other as social equals and have equal rights to pursue our own individual happiness.

Also . . . just because something is happening in another country doesn't mean it isn't happening. Active and engaged feminism is still very necessary for those countries you mention! But I suppose that's another mute point to you, caring about anyone else in the world.

FTR, I have never felt oppressed in the Western world because of my gender either. Saying "I'm not oppressed (because some other ladies and men fought my battles for me over the years---thanks, guys!---and I live in a place where they already liberated me---cool stuff, that liberation)" is not the same as "I don't care to be equal."

I don't see feminism and misandry as the same but the way some misandrists hide behind feminism gives many people a bad taste in their mouth. My first exposure to feminism was my mother and her group who were certainly misandrists so it took a long time to see it as some other than that.

I believe if you reside in the US, women really have no issues to complain about.

It wasn't so long ago that women in the US could not vote, could not own property, and had no reproductive rights. It was even legal for a man to rape his wife. Now you have these rights and you take them for granted, but would you care if these rights were taken away from you?

For the record, feminists do not hate men. They just believe that all humans should have equal rights.

I don't see feminism and misandry as the same but the way some misandrists hide behind feminism gives many people a bad taste in their mouth. My first exposure to feminism was my mother and her group who were certainly misandrists so it took a long time to see it as some other than that.

I understand where your issues come from, Woggle, but that's why it should be even more important for you to use the right words now that you know your mother was no feminist. Feminists are into equal rights. See the bit about male rights as well!

It wasn't so long ago that women in the US could not vote, could not own property, and had no reproductive rights. It was even legal for a man to rape his wife. Now you have these rights and you take them for granted, but would you care if these rights were taken away from you?

For the record, feminists do not hate men. They just believe that all humans should have equal rights.

Thank you. :) All good points.

• Author
What's that got to do with what you said?

You said "I have no care to be equal to that of a man."

I'm not saying, "Go burn your bra." I'm saying, a feminist is just someone who thinks she deserves equal rights to men and that men deserve equal rights to her. See the definition I posted earlier. Feminism would even argue that men are also hurt by gender roles at times, and that we should all strive to see each other as social equals and have equal rights to pursue our own individual happiness.

Also . . . just because something is happening in another country doesn't mean it isn't happening. Active and engaged feminism is still very necessary for those countries you mention! But I suppose that's another mute point to you, caring about anyone else in the world.

FTR, I have never felt oppressed in the Western world because of my gender either. Saying "I'm not oppressed (because some other ladies and men fought my battles for me over the years---thanks, guys!---and I live in a place where they already liberated me---cool stuff, that liberation)" is not the same as "I don't care to be equal."

Please do, remain ((((mute)))), to me, that is, about the feminist movement, I do not care.:laugh:If it is a great passion of yours, great! You seem to have many boy-bitches that agree with you here, what is your problem?! Now if you wish to talk about all the wonderful new lipstick shades out this year....:laugh:

• Author

We have these rights, and will soon have a female president, what is the problem? If it is such an issue and such a passion for you, why are you not off fighting where it is desperately needed, in other countries. Women have it great here. We own men. In no other country do women own men like we do here in the US?

Please do, remain ((((mute)))), to me, that is, about the feminist movement, I do not care.:laugh:If it is a great passion of yours, great! You seem to have many boy-bitches that agree with you here, what is your problem?! Now if you wish to talk about all the wonderful new lipstick shades out this year....:laugh:

Yeah, never had a conversation about lipstick in my life. Though I don't really find feminism comes up much either, except on this website where people misuse the word (misuse of words bothers me in general, particularly trying to villify words)---though I'll certainly be down for helping anyone out when they need some equal rights. Again, none of this has to do with what you said which is that you do not care to have equal rights or be equal to anyone. . . that's what I find odd.

We have these rights, and will soon have a female president, what is the problem? If it is such an issue and such a passion for you, why are you not off fighting where it is desperately needed, in other countries. Women have it great here. We own men. In no other country do women own men like we do here in the US?

I don't own anyone, nor do I want to. Gross.

We have these rights, and will soon have a female president, what is the problem?

You didn't answer my question. Would you care if these rights were taken away from you? It's already happening. Many southern states have passed laws to effectively block access to birth control and abortion. Women were granted these rights in 1973 and now they're being taken away, one state at a time. Don't get too comfortable. If this legislation comes to your state, you might find yourself fighting for rights that you thought you already had.

Women have it great here. We own men.

What planet are you living on?!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
You didn't answer my question. Would you care if these rights were taken away from you? It's already happening. Many southern states have passed laws to effectively block access to birth control and abortion. Women were granted these rights in 1973 and now they're being taken away, one state at a time. Don't get too comfortable. If this legislation comes to your state, you might find yourself fighting for rights that you thought you already had.

OH MY GOSH!!! I saw that I think it was Virgina? (don't quote me!!) that passed a law that said that planned parenthood can't give out birth control and abortions anymore unless women are insured and most women who go there are not!! It is sad!! I'm not saying abortion is for everyone, I know it isn't and I won't spark that deabte because everyone has the right to their own opinoin!! I find it sad though that now some women don't even get the choice which is TERRIBLE!!!

• Author

There are so many arguments and different viewpoints regarding abortion, I am not even going there.

At least women here in the US are not being FORCED into having abortions, as they are in many other countries, and on top of that in filthy chop shops.