What happened to Life is not Fair and not all things Equal.

LoveandSuch

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Just calling out a hypocrite when I see one :laugh:

"Life is not fair and all thing are not equal"

Fine, then don't complain if you only earn 77 cents to a mans dollar.

Actually those were some pretty grown up insults if I was childish I would have said f off or say "So are you but what am I?" Life isn't fair, that fact that good people die isn't fair or how people lose their jobs who need them most, those are parts of life we can't change what can change is equal pay and benefits.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
I'm sorry Comicbookguy, but women do earn 80% of a mens salary - in almost any country in the world.

If you argue otherwise, I'd love to get a name of a country.

And D, tune down a bit, it's not worth your hassle. =)

@LoveandSuch - what is happening to you? :confused::confused:

Thanks J!!! Love having a guy in my corner!!!

• Author
I'm sorry Comicbookguy, but women do earn 80% of a mens salary - in almost any country in the world.

If you argue otherwise, I'd love to get a name of a country.

And D, tune down a bit, it's not worth your hassle. =)

@LoveandSuch - what is happening to you? :confused::confused:

Oh, hope I am not offensive to you Professor, just a little Sass to put the man-boys back in their place.

I, however, have never been prejudice in my giving a thorough swift kick in the nuts. It does not matter how much money, power, or fame a man's got, offensive, gets the same treatment. I am an equal opportunist.:)

It gets ridiculous here at times, because you like for a man to simply open a door for you, all of sudden you must work 60 hours a week, and on top of that, tend the barn, fork the hay, carry water to the stove, cook, clean, sex up, and be treated like a dude, in order to garner such treatment.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Oh, hope I am not offensive to you Professor, just a little Sass to put the man-boys back in their place.

I, however, have never been prejudice in my giving a thorough swift kick in the nuts. It does not matter how much money, power, or fame a man's got, offensive, gets the same treatment. I am an equal opportunist.:)

It gets ridiculous here at times, because you like for a man to simply open a door for you, all of sudden you must work 60 hours a week, and on top of that, tend the barn, fork the hay, carry water to the stove, cook, clean, sex up, and be treated like a dude, in order to garner such treatment.

YAY good for you!

It's not about that. Respect is two way street and sadly there are some women who think it should be one way. You want respect then you should give it.

Oh, I am not offended =)

Though a question, have you came across such a man?

I am curious because I've notice it all started after you've been to that PUA forums.

You forgot to mention plowing the field...manually...all by yourself. :laugh:

• Author
It's not about that. Respect is two way street and sadly there are some women who think it should be one way. You want respect then you should give it.

Respect? I agree with Danielle. Man-boys want to have zero responsibility and want to put in zero effort in wooing a female, this is laziness, has nothing to do with respect. If women have respect for themselves (most important) they will not put up with pressure from the new age man-vaginas, and lower their standards in order to be perceived as your screwed up version of a feminist.

Respect? I agree with Danielle. Man-boys want to have zero responsibility and want to put in zero effort in wooing a female, this is laziness, has nothing to do with respect. If women have respect for themselves (most important) they will not put up with pressure from the new age man-vaginas, and lower their standards in order to be perceived as your screwed up version of a feminist.

So basically respect should be a one way street according to you? What exactly should a woman do for a man if he does put in this effort?

xoxoDaniellexoxo

Are you my long last twin?!?!?!?! Haha I have to say though I think people took me more seriously when I climbed into the hayloft in shorts and got splinters and stratches everywhere!!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
So basically respect should be a one way street according to you? What exactly should a woman do for a man if he does put in this effort?

I agree, I usually give people respect right away, unless of course they are being a jerk and being just crude, I give people the benefit of the doubt. I think when men show women respect they are a lot more attracked to them!!

• Author
Oh, I am not offended =)

Though a question, have you came across such a man?

I am curious because I've notice it all started after you've been to that PUA forums.

No, nothing worth mentioning, but did look at the PUA boards long enough to not like what I was reading. I do like men; I do not wish to completely hate them by reading too much into PUA BS.

Now, out of the woodwork, it seems men have become women.

• Author
You forgot to mention plowing the field...manually...all by yourself. :laugh:

Actually, I was trying to think of that term...Lol. You are funny!

It's only natural after women become men.

PratyekaYana
I agree, I usually give people respect right away, unless of course they are being a jerk and being just crude, I give people the benefit of the doubt. I think when men show women respect they are a lot more attracked to them!!

I mean no insult to you, Danielle, but did you actually read what Woggle wrote before responding to it?

• Author
Are you my long last twin?!?!?!?! Haha I have to say though I think people took me more seriously when I climbed into the hayloft in shorts and got splinters and stratches everywhere!!

Ha ha! I think so. And the Whiney-boys, they will argue against any point a woman makes if it has anything to do with a woman's delight and happiness. It is all black and white with them. Very meek-like.

Excuse me? Do you have no idea how much work some men put into trying to get a girl they like?

Frankly I think I'm an idiot for trying this hard with the girl I'm currently infatuated with.

I can attest to that. D is actually a very nice, fun and respectable person when treated properly.

I do like men; I do not wish to completely hate them by reading too much into PUA BS.

Some men have become women... only some :)

I'm sure most men that actually came across you turned out to be lovely gents.

• Author
It's only natural after women become men.

And how exactly is it that women have become men? I think that over promiscuity is on the rise, but hardly see where women have become men, unless you are speaking, of the tatted, beer guzzling, bra burning motorcylcle mamas, yeah, they would surely kick your ass, should you whine like a bitch, but other than that, where are all these so called manly-women you speak of?

xoxoDaniellexoxo
I mean no insult to you, Danielle, but did you actually read what Woggle wrote before responding to it?

Oh typos how I hate them!! Sorry guess I missed a few words there!! Ment to say I agree that it is a two way street and that it is give and take you give respect you get it. Sorry about my typo!!

And how exactly is it that women have become men? I think that over promiscuity is on the rise, but hardly see where women have become men, unless you are speaking, of the tatted, beer guzzling, bra burning motorcylcle mamas, yeah, they would surely kick your ass, should you whine like a bitch, but other than that, where are all these so called manly-women you speak of?

Women cheating left and right these days

Women tend to be as violent as men these days

Binge drinking among women is on the rise.

A whole host of other things.

I believe in mutual respect but what you seem to advocate is a world where men cater to women and treat them like princesses while women treat men like garbage. I am sorry but I want no part of that.

Also what is this deal about having the cow for free. Sex is not some lure that is meant to trick a man into commitment. Men don't have to be tricked into anything with the right woman. Be that right woman if you want commitment.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Also what is this deal about having the cow for free. Sex is not some lure that is meant to trick a man into commitment. Men don't have to be tricked into anything with the right woman. Be that right woman if you want commitment.

I agree!! And it is sad that women are lowering what people think of them!!! NOt all women!! I don't getting cheating to me that is the ultimate sign of disrespect and trust!! Respect I think most people earn and soon, but once you have my respect you also earn my trust! Cheating to me and this has happened to me is like throwing it in someones face.

• Author
Women cheating left and right these days

Women tend to be as violent as men these days

Binge drinking among women is on the rise.

I do not treat my men like ****, quite the opposite. I have standards, that is all. I also do not take abuse or a man treating me with disrespect. The same you mentioned above can be said about many men. So what is the point, you just stay away from all above, not that difficult a task.

A whole host of other things.

I believe in mutual respect but what you seem to advocate is a world where men cater to women and treat them like princesses while women treat men like garbage. I am sorry but I want no part of that.

I do not treat my men like ****, quite the opposite. I have standards, that is all. I also do not take abuse or a man treating me with disrespect. The same you mentioned above can be said about many men. So what is the point, you just stay away from all above, not that difficult a task.