What happened to Life is not Fair and not all things Equal.

LoveandSuch

Negative Nancy

i'm not even against doing household chores in general, but they are exactly just that, chores, and i'm pretty lazy and usually don't like doing it, and i understand when men don't like helping in the household (who really does? me neither) but it needs to be done, so men better step up to the plate and do their share of the chores too. my stepdad cooks for my mom cos he enjoys cooking and when i'm at my dad's place he cooks for me too...and as i'm typing this,my bf is making some pancakes for us :love: so it's not like these activities are typically a "feminine" strength...au contraire. most famous chefs are male, so men are better at that, obviously. :p

Thank god my parents are pretty good about this!! Growing up my dad worked and my mom was a teacher before I was born and still is!! I think my dad was worse about cleaning!! His modo in life was "when in doubt chuck it out" I had TERM PAPERS been thrown out!! My mom or I cooked cause my dad burns water!! lol!! I think I had a good example growing up and my brother was put in place when he said something demeaning to women because me and my mom didn't put up with it. My parents always told me growing up "Life isn't Fair" I think that made me rethink a lot of things in life.

Life isn't fair is so very true; However, it should not be taken as is for all crossroads you come to in life, it must always be considered in the appropriate context.

If you are being beaten by your man, you shouldn't just say "life isn't fair" or if you are working, raising your kids, cleaning, doing the bills, etc etc all alone (without support of your man) you also shouldn't say life isn't fair and continue as normal.

xoxoDaniellexoxo

Oh yeah obviously!! I learned that sometimes things don't go as planned, a friend just passed away Monday after being in a coma from a riding accident and I learned yet again that life dosn't always happen the way we want it to. Obviously their are situations like beating and stuff that is not an appropriate phrase to use. Sadly I will be attending a wake tomorrow and a funeral Monday, things don't always turn out like we want but we have to keep going on.

Oh yeah obviously!! I learned that sometimes things don't go as planned, a friend just passed away Monday after being in a coma from a riding accident and I learned yet again that life dosn't always happen the way we want it to. Obviously their are situations like beating and stuff that is not an appropriate phrase to use. Sadly I will be attending a wake tomorrow and a funeral Monday, things don't always turn out like we want but we have to keep going on.

I'm sorry D, I remember you told me this :(

Do take a good care of yourself when you ride your horse!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
I'm sorry D, I remember you told me this :(

Do take a good care of yourself when you ride your horse!

Thanks! It means a lot, we all thought she was out of the clear after 48 hours and then she was just gone. I'm taking as much caution as I can, but freak accidents happen it is the risk I take. Most of the girls are all going tomorrow together for support.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
So only women are allowed to whine about inequalities? You've been doing that non stop for the last decades!

CAUSE WE STILL GET PAID LESS THEN MEN!!! The only job gender dosn't matter is a teacher!! Hell MIT is finally hiring more women professors but the older male staff don't like it at all!! From how little you know about this issue makes me think that you need to actually start reading the newspaper as opposed to comics

xoxoDaniellexoxo
It makes you wish an old age gent would come around the new age men, and say," Man up, stop being such a whiney boy-bitch, son.":laugh:

Haha that's why I love my Uncle he is a Sothern Gent to boot, he will be the first one to slap a boy and tell him to show respect!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
And men still take the initative 9 times out of 10 when meeting a woman and does the pursuing and puts in pretty much all effort as far as dating and relationships goes where as women are passive 99% of the time.

When that changes, get back to me.

Maybe women aren't approaching you because you are a chauvinistic prick with his head so far up his own freakin ass that he dosn't know what the sun looks like! Guess What sweetheart?!?!? WOMEN DON'T WANT GUYS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! In fact guys like you are the ones that whind up on crime shows because their wife couldn't take their bull**** any more!!! And Obviously the women around you can tell how much of a jackass you are and don't want to be around a man who has the brain capacity of a 16yr old! Grow some balls and learn how to be respectful and then maybe a women will actually approach you because the only way you are able to get a women is if she is either drunk or a moron

no, women do it cos they think it's the way to hook the man, to lure him into a relationship.

That's because women only want to lure certain men.

They see a man that can have any woman he wants, so the women try to think of ways to lure him and make him her own. Never mind the fact that she's just being added to his harem of women.

All the while, large numbers of ordinary guys struggle to get women.

So far what I've seen with college aged women, is a large number of women who are single because no guy is good enough for her and another number of women who are bad boy's bitch #5.

And men still take the initative 9 times out of 10 when meeting a woman and does the pursuing and puts in pretty much all effort as far as dating and relationships goes where as women are passive 99% of the time.

When that changes, get back to me.

It is changing. Now men expect women to do the approaching and pursuing. And apparently they expect women to do everything else in the relationship too. It used to be that guys only made an effort in the beginning. They were willing to approach the girl and pursue her, but once they had her, they got lazy. It was women who maintained the relationships because men didn't feel the need to make an effort once they became a couple.

Now, men won't even do the approaching or pursuing, not even in the beginning. They expect women to chase them. So whereas men used to become lazy once they had successfully pursued the girl, now they're lazy from the start. Basically, they whine about having to make any effort at all. Women don't mind making an effort, but they shouldn't have to do everything.

And women still get paid less for the same job, even when they're equally qualified. It's not because they don't work as hard as their male coworkers. Men actually get offered a higher salary from the start, before they've had a chance to prove themselves. A man might start off at $40,000 a year, while a woman would start off at $32,000 a year, for the same job, at the same company. That's baseline.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
That's alot of insults. You should relax and read my posts, where have I been anywhere near as obnoxious as you where in this post?

I'm not respectful? Hypocrite.. I sure as hell have been alot more respectful in my posts than you have. I haven't thrown childish insults at you.

No instead you have passive aggressive tendencies and managed to insult women in multiple ways, by demeaning the struggle for equal pay and jobs, oh and respect is earned not given you have done nothing to earn my respect. by the way women still only earn 77 cents to a man's dollar better do your research before you going trying to state facts.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
It is changing. Now men expect women to do the approaching and pursuing. And apparently they expect women to do everything else in the relationship too. It used to be that guys only made an effort in the beginning. They were willing to approach the girl and pursue her, but once they had her, they got lazy. It was women who maintained the relationships because men didn't feel the need to make an effort once they became a couple.

Now, men won't even do the approaching or pursuing, not even in the beginning. They expect women to chase them. So whereas men used to become lazy once they had successfully pursued the girl, now they're lazy from the start. Basically, they whine about having to make any effort at all. Women don't mind making an effort, but they shouldn't have to do everything.

And women still get paid less for the same job, even when they're equally qualified. It's not because they don't work as hard as their male coworkers. Men actually get offered a higher salary from the start, before they've had a chance to prove themselves. A man might start off at $40,000 a year, while a woman would start off at $32,000 a year, for the same job, at the same company. That's baseline.

Props to you!!! Thanks for backing me up on this one!:laugh:

Now, men won't even do the approaching or pursuing, not even in the beginning. They expect women to chase them.

I call BS on that.

But then again, what type of men are you talking about?

If it's the top 10% of men, of course they aren't going to bother chasing women.

• Author
Haha that's why I love my Uncle he is a Sothern Gent to boot, he will be the first one to slap a boy and tell him to show respect!

Ha ha! Can you imagine what movies will be like if we actually have a rise of the pseudo feminist boy-bitches.

"The War of the Man-Vaginas."

"Resorvoir Boy-Bitches."

"The Roar of the Whiney Girly Boys."

Where are the real women to tell younger women these days how to be ladies? If women want to bring back old fashioned values it has to go both ways. You can't expect special treatment from men while treating us like garbage.

• Author
That's alot of insults. You should relax and read my posts, where have I been anywhere near as obnoxious as you where in this post?

I'm not respectful? Hypocrite.. I sure as hell have been alot more respectful in my posts than you have. I haven't thrown childish insults at you.

Awwww, Danielle, I think comicbookboy needs some tissues, you hurt his little bittle feelings.:laugh:

If it's the top 10% of men, of course they aren't going to bother chasing women.

What does that even mean? Who qualifies as the top 10% of men? The smartest men? The strongest men? The most attractive men? The best dressed men? Everyone has different priorities when it comes to choosing a partner. There are no universal standards. Most women seem to think George Clooney is hot, but I don't find him attractive at all. He wouldn't be in my top 10%.

I don't bother with guys who expect me to chase them (nothing turns me off more than arrogance), but it does seem like more and more men are expecting it these days. Not because they're the type who can get any woman they want. They just don't want to do any work.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Where are the real women to tell younger women these days how to be ladies? If women want to bring back old fashioned values it has to go both ways. You can't expect special treatment from men while treating us like garbage.

Those women do teach people how to be ladies, but at the same time they also tell us not to be doormats. Most women I know don't treat men like garbage, but they do when they are treated like crap or men think because they bought u a drink they get laid. Do I think all women are ladies??? HELL NO!! But a lot of women out there do treat men nicely and with respect.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Awwww, Danielle, I think comicbookboy needs some tissues, you hurt his little bittle feelings.:laugh:

Oh LoveandSuch!! My daddy didn't raise a meak little mouse!! Deabte class and pyschology helped though too :laugh:

What does that even mean? Who qualifies as the top 10% of men? The smartest men? The strongest men? The most attractive men? The best dressed men? Everyone has different priorities when it comes to choosing a partner. There are no universal standards. Most women seem to think George Clooney is hot, but I don't find him attractive at all. He wouldn't be in my top 10%.

I don't bother with guys who expect me to chase them (nothing turns me off more than arrogance), but it does seem like more and more men are expecting it these days. Not because they're the type who can get any woman they want. They just don't want to do any work.

Top 10% most attractive and desired men. The ones who can get any women they want. The ones that all women want.

I highly doubt that normal, average dudes expect women to chase them. Any woman that does is an idiot.

For what it's worth. The only woman I have ever "dated" did chase me. None of the women I pursued let me get them...

xoxoDaniellexoxo

I have no issue asking a guy out!! I am not into the whole, I smile at you and look away so you can ask me out type of game, if I like you I will ask you out!!! I think the whole chase idea is dumb, but with cell phones and the internet BOTH genders have become lazy!! In my mind women can ask guys out and more and more are!! My friend asked out her husband because for a semester he never did!!!

I'm sorry Comicbookguy, but women do earn 80% of a mens salary - in almost any country in the world.

If you argue otherwise, I'd love to get a name of a country.

And D, tune down a bit, it's not worth your hassle. =)

@LoveandSuch - what is happening to you? :confused::confused:

• Author
Yet you're the one resorting to childish insults :laugh:

Childish? Your name is, "comicbookboy," just in case you were not aware of this fact.:lmao: