How Can I "Respect Her Relationship" with OM??

worldgonewrong

Quoted for reinforced encouragement.

thank you, 2.50!!! :laugh:

Surfer / MM4 / Jay / PNP / WGW, et al

Trust me when I say a far better sex life awaits you, once you are able to detach and move on in life.

Since I have retired, I have finally put on some weight, as of yesterday I am up to 160 plus, on a 5' 6" frame, with a white beard I sort of resemble a smurf. I am not looking and yet I am still being hit on several times a year by 30 and 40 somethings. Two years ago I had a hot 20 something at a pet store invite me over to her place to play with her snakes.

A year ago, I had a 30 something I met at a Goodwill, ask me to go have coffee with her, and a cute little English gal, who cashiered at the local food store offer to cook me some traditional English meals, the first one she offered was something called Bangers, as she lightly elbowed me in my ribs.

Had you been with me tonight I could have introduced you to at least 8 partying ladies, who were looking for male compantionship.

Today was payday for my lady and she took me out to my favorite Mexican food restaurant, as she was paying the bill, the door to the bar was wide open, a small band was playing and there were at least 8 ladies up dancing and partying with them selves, with only one guy to dance with. Two of them as they were swinging around came to the door and invited me to come in and party with them.

Smart man that I am I just said "Taken" and pointed at my lady.

Having joined into such parties in the past, I am pretty sure that at least half of you would not have been sleeping alone last night. And all of them were good looking

Believe me when I say that there are lots of unattached females out there looking for a guy to hook up with, whether it be for just a night or two, and or a life time.

• Author
marqueemoon4
She also supports Arsenal. And I am a Spurs fan...

you're dead to me.

:laugh:

• Author
marqueemoon4

exPOS just txt saying our son needs his shots today. hmm.. she has him 4 out of 5 weekdays and doesn't even work 30hrs at the 3rd rate massage parlor she works at. sorry, that text will be ignored.

PegNosePete

I emailed my exPOS last week to tell her to pay the tax for her car (which is still in my name). She sent my email on to her solicitor to deal with. The tax costs £30. Her solicitors bill for reading the letter, let alone responding, will be far in excess of that. I think she has rocks in her head.

dreamingoftigers

I hate my h now for treating me like garbage when we have a child together. He told me last night that he spent the last three months trying to "sugar-coat" the fact that things wouldn't work out. Bull****. He lied and relapsed and just won't ever man up and take responsibility for the destruction he imposed on our family.

I don't admit personal defeat because I never failed this marriage, he did constantly and wants to blame everyone else for it, wah.

• Author
marqueemoon4

i think you need to hate him. and expunge him from your life as much as humanly possible.

I wonder who Rob supports... I hope not Man U

Lol I grew up at the Blue end of Seven Sisters Road, those horrible reds a couple of miles away used to come and honk their horns around the streets of Tottenham when they won the title just to rub it in.

we come from the same place.. VA. are you in NoVA?

NOVA ... I see that I'm not alone on this thing after all.

I hate my h now for treating me like garbage when we have a child together. He told me last night that he spent the last three months trying to "sugar-coat" the fact that things wouldn't work out. Bull****. He lied and relapsed and just won't ever man up and take responsibility for the destruction he imposed on our family.

I don't admit personal defeat because I never failed this marriage, he did constantly and wants to blame everyone else for it, wah.

Quite honestly he sounds like a right wally.

Lol another Spurs fan here ha ha

I knew there was a good reason i like you!!!

I recent treated myself to a season ticket for WHL (on the waiting list at least), also put my dad and eldest son on too. Cant wait to start going regularly again.

• Author
marqueemoon4

so, interesting afternoon.. exPOS txt me saying our son needs his allergy shots. sometimes he gets two a week, so I thought that may be the case this week. she has him 4 of 5 weekdays, and works PART TIME while I work FULL TIME. the joke of a company she works for considers 27hrs a week full time, but I really don't give a F what they deem FT. 40hrs plus is fulltime, period.

I txt her back a few hours later:

me: did he already go this week?

her: No not yet

me: is there a reason you didn't take him wed or thurs?

her: I was too busy. I've been working like crazy. Helped a friend who needed a babysitter.

Ok, some help here please.. I did take him because it needed to be done, but is it me or she being selfish and inconsiderate YET AGAIN? So your garbage job and helping some "friend" are more important than getting shots for your kid?? And you crappy paying job is important why? You're getting everything paid for by this douche OM.

I was in the process of txting this back: I took him today but you have him 4 of 5 weekdays and work PART time while I work FULL time. Its your responsibility and going forward I'll only take him if he needs shots twice a week.

I thought about it and deleted the text. Its not even worth it, she's like talking to a brick wall.

• Author
marqueemoon4

also, we were behind a Lexus earlier today.. and sure enough my son mentions that OM has a Lexus (i knew this already, its a nothing special IS250). I told him they're girls cars, and he's like no xxxx is a man. I was like D trust me he is not. He was like OH YES HE IS.. he takes care of mommy and takes care of me. he is a good guy and he and mommy would never do anything to hurt me.

i was like ok buddy and left it at that.

Edited by marqueemoon4
, she's like talking to a brick wall.

Yep she really believes what she's saying, it's her reality and nothing you say will change it. So there is no point arguing. Just take your kid when you can get him.

I knew there was a good reason i like you!!!

I recent treated myself to a season ticket for WHL (on the waiting list at least), also put my dad and eldest son on too. Cant wait to start going regularly again.

Ahh not been for a long time, I lived on the other side of the pond for a long while then came back to the UK, now living in Oxfordshire. Also been a lot of chaos in the last year break up then make up with my wife plus a host of other nasties.

also, we were behind a Lexus earlier today.. and sure enough my son mentions that OM has a Lexus (i knew this already, its a nothing special IS250). I told him they're girls cars, and he's like no xxxx is a man. I was like D trust me he is not. He was like OH YES HE IS.. he takes care of mommy and takes care of me. he is a good guy and he and mommy would never do anything to hurt me.

Lol they are just Toyota's with some added BS

• Author
marqueemoon4

thank you. rebadged Toyotas with a high yuppie douche factor. Add the retarded personalized plate and this car screams DOOOUCHE

So we have a common douche and a common skank. a real match made in heaven

Edited by marqueemoon4

Dont bother bad mouthing the mum or OM in front of your kid. Just change the subject or tell him to talk about you and your son.

I do the same thing. I dont want to hear about what my kids do with scumbag, so i nod and change the subject. much easier.

there is a WHOLE lot you have to just let roll off your back. just remember your son is the innocent in all this, and he's got a crazy lady filling his head with HER version of HER reality. not, reality nor what is in your son's best interest......

smile and nod best you can. come here and let it all out like you are. i'm going to hit the h*ll out of some balls tomorrow at the dulles golf/ sports center place!!! i'm thinking it will feel reallyyyyyyy goooooood!!! ;-)

also, as you start to get back out there and date, don't just go for hot! go for a higher caliber of woman! someone REAL. and HUMAN! with VALUES, and MORALS, and HONESTY.

• Author
marqueemoon4

also, as you start to get back out there and date, don't just go for hot! go for a higher caliber of woman! someone REAL. and HUMAN! with VALUES, and MORALS, and HONESTY.

I'm convinced these women do not exist. And if they do, they're taken or not interested.

• Author
marqueemoon4

Where I live there have to be a few million people in a 30 mile radius. I still have no faith I'll meet anyone of substance.