How Can I "Respect Her Relationship" with OM??

Nice thread.

I like to see people who think exactly what I think. A thread on LS that makes me smile. Let's all get banned! It'll be worth it. Get everything out!

• Author
marqueemoon4

I mean, whats the point of sugarcoating everything? Get it out.. no matter how nasty it is. Thats what this board is for right?

I was just thinking.. the downward spiral of my "marriage" started when we got in a fight a little after a year in.. she threatened divorce, I called her white trash. I couldn't have been more right.

Edited by marqueemoon4
I called her white trash. I was right on the money.

Seems as though you weren't as naive as you believed.

What Next got banned.

Nah. He's just sleeping.

More like thrown under a bus, which then backs over us and runs over us again while they are laughing at you. Then a few punches and head kicks while we are down and bleeding, dazed, unaware of what's happening. And to top it off, robbed blind too and left for dead.

You lay there. no knowing what the hell is going on. in pain. waiting for answers. begging for a miracle. not believing what you are seeing or feeling.

Then a week later, they are back asking for favours!

un-f*cking-believable

Edited by jaymz
  • Author
marqueemoon4
More like thrown under a bus, which then backs over us and runs over us again while they are laughing at you. Then a few punches and head kicks while we are down and bleeding, dazed, unaware of what's happening. And to top it off, robbed blind too and left for dead.

You lay there. no knowing what the hell is going on. in pain. waiting for answers. begging for a miracle. not believing what you are seeing or feeling.

un-f*cking-believable

oh and then they act like they can't understand why we are angry/bitter. dumb****s.

PegNosePete
i really just want to tell her that i sent her resume to the ****ing strip club. but i'm not gonna do that.

No, don't TELL her you've done that. That would be mean.

Just DO it!

ACTION not WORDS!!! :)

russell1968

un-f*cking-believable

That just about sums it up!!!!!!!!!!

PegNosePete

Well getting her a good job would help you out? Get her a hugely paying job and get awarded alimony. Haha.

• Author
marqueemoon4

ok back to the point of this thread-- making fun of my ex wife!

i recall a few times when she was driving.. I'd be like ok take a left here. She'd sit there for a second, confused, and freeze up. I'd be like left, you know the opposite of right? Like that way. This happened like 2-3 times and I remember thinking to myself-- please God don't tell me I married some chick who doesn't know her left from right. Well, I really think she struggles with it. Our 4yr old has it down though :laugh:

• Author
marqueemoon4
Ha, I used to tell my ex "no, the OTHER left" all the time...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I used that one too... seriously though, after awhile I got a bit mean about it... like REALLY??

PegNosePete

Anyway I thought this thread was for discussing our ex's tits? My ex's were huge, they were great. Then she lost a whole lot of weight and whilst it was an improvement overall, they turned into half-full water balloons.

• Author
marqueemoon4
Anyway I thought this thread was for discussing our ex's tits? My ex's were huge, they were great. Then she lost a whole lot of weight and whilst it was an improvement overall, they turned into half-full water balloons.

as mentioned before my exes tits when i met her (02 when she was 21) were monolithic and semi perky DDs. Gravity took hold and they started flopping, plus she complained that they hurt her back since she was on her feet all day (I assume shes on her back most of the time now) so we set her up with a breast reduction. my sister is a plastic surgeon and did it free of charge (this was 09) and my insurance covered the rest. did she ever thank my sister? not to my recollection. did she ever thank me for setting it up? not to my recollection. again, she's a TAKER, not a giver.

funny too I gave her back every crappy gift she ever gave me, they were all garbage. surprisingly she never gave back any of the high dollar classy gifts I gave her (Yurman bracelet/necklace, really nice Global chef knives, all quality ****). also bought her a $10k engagement ring which Im sure she has pawned off. ugh I hate that bitch.

worldgonewrong

As cathartic as this thread is -- and funny as hell -- it vaguely depresses me 'cause I still think my wife (physically) is the most gorgeous creature on God's green earth, and she's smart as a whip. Even if she is cruel & cold & out of her mind right now.

• Author
marqueemoon4
As cathartic as this thread is -- and funny as hell -- it vaguely depresses me 'cause I still think my wife (physically) is the most gorgeous creature on God's green earth, and she's smart as a whip. Even if she is cruel & cold & out of her mind right now.

yea. i've admitted im still befuddingly attracted to my exW even though she is the spawn of satan. i want to get close to her really badly. its never gonna happen again. oh well, I'll find someone much sexier who actually LIKES to get it on.

• Author
marqueemoon4

you're killing it on this thread MSWS... :laugh:

u know, the fact this chick has handed out her goods to at least two dudes I know of, and the current one is railing her on the daily now.. that should kill any attraction I have to this two bit skank. what exactly is wrong with me?

you're killing it on this thread MSWS... :laugh:

u know, the fact this chick has handed out her goods to at least two dudes I know of, and the current one is railing her on the daily now.. that should kill any attraction I have to this two bit skank. what exactly is wrong with me?

I would guess that your attraction is about that part of you who still fantasizes that somehow you both can work things out and be together... the wounds are still fresh, you are on the right path to recovery and you have your son to keep you focused but obviously there are still times when the dream of an intact family makes us stray from that path in our minds... the good news is that time will heal everything, soon you will look at her as nothing but your kids mom, someone who you HAVE to deal with and no matter how good she looks you won't even care...

MM4: I feel the same way though it has got less over time and with each new revelation that has popped up. I am just looking forward to being totally indifferent to her.

Andy: I think your right to a certain extent. I understand that people become more attractive if you cant have them etc but I have always found my wife physically attractive and esp over the last 2 years where she has lost a lot of weight, bought nicer clothes and has a lot more confidence about her.

I understand that people become more attractive if you cant have them etc but I have always found my wife physically attractive and esp over the last 2 years where she has lost a lot of weight, bought nicer clothes and has a lot more confidence about her.

soon she will be just another attractive lady, one of many to you... when I broke up with my ex years ago and my eyes finally opened I realized that hot women are a dime a dozen, and when I came out of my fog and it really set in that my ex betrayed me and my kids she was just another pretty face among many, except that all the other ones out there never cheated on me! give yourself time and you will feel the same too...

My wife too... just completely gorgeous. Top to bottom. Lots of good times rolling around in the sack, maybe a distant memory.. we'll see.

• Author
marqueemoon4
you're killing it on this thread MSWS...

QUOTE]

i'm pretty good at being mean.

ask ex wh0arcunt.

i want to talk about her best friend. i'm going to have to put some thought into that one though. i might break the internet with a post about that souless ****ing bottom feeder.

yea unfortunately I am gifted with being able to be extremely vicious.. I don't call names or anything like that, I just know how to hit em where it hurts.. with the TRUTH. As you know, most people have no interest in reality, they want to live in their own little fantasy world.

one of the best things about my ex was she didn't have any friends so I didn't have to deal with them. I wanted her to make friends she just seemed incapable, and would never say a word around my friends. I think they intimidated her, as all my friends are extremely intelligent, and shes dumb as f*ck. I see now that instead of showing just how ignorant and stupid she was, she just kept her mouth shut and nodded a lot. she never challenged me in any way, not mentally, sexually, emotionally, nothing. OM will figure out that she has absolutely no character, integrity or morals and will check out Im sure... then its onto the next sucker.

Edited by marqueemoon4

I think they intimidated her, as all my friends are extremely intelligent, and shes dumb as f*ck. I see now that instead of showing just how ignorant and stupid she was, she just kept her mouth shut and nodded a lot. she never challenged me in any way, not mentally, sexually, emotionally, nothing. OM will figure out that she has absolutely no character, integrity or morals and will check out Im sure... then its onto the next sucker.

does knowing what you typed above make you think that it was best that you two split up? of course she was wrong in how she broke you two up, never involve a third party....

maybe this OM won't figure it out, maybe he's on her level and they'll get along fine... you have to be prepared to accept that...

and please don't take this as me condoning what she did, if they are happy together it doesn't discount that their relationship began with deceit and lies....

See.. I don't have that many awful things to say about my wife like you guys. I wish I did, but she was pretty good for the most part. Normal quirks, nothing major.

• Author
marqueemoon4
my ex could make friends but always ends up burning every bridge she ever built. she does have one hanger on'er, the girl i was talking about.

she is beyond awful. i don't even know where to start. when this whole divorce is done i'm probably going to send her a letter that absolutely picks apart her entire meaningless existance.

i'll probably just end up throwing it in the trash, but it'll feel good to write it all down.

isn't it funny... my son= my world his mom= sorriest excuse for a human being I've ever encountered. talk about polar opposites. i truly look forward to my son figuring out just what a piece of low grade trash his mom is. and I'm not gonna have to say a word.