How Can I "Respect Her Relationship" with OM??

i truly look forward to my son figuring out just what a piece of low grade trash his mom is. and I'm not gonna have to say a word.

do not look forward to this... pray that somehow she changes and becomes a wonderful mom... trust me on this, my kids have realized who their mom is, I wish to hell that they had a great mom their whole lives, they didn't... and if that day comes when your son thinks his mom is "trash" you will not be happy, trust me...

• Author
marqueemoon4
do not look forward to this... pray that somehow she changes and becomes a wonderful mom... trust me on this, my kids have realized who their mom is, I wish to hell that they had a great mom their whole lives, they didn't... and if that day comes when your son thinks his mom is "trash" you will not be happy, trust me...

good point andy.. i mean i want her to take good care of him and she does. she's responsible in his day to day care. so, ok mother, **** person. thats what she is.

• Author
marqueemoon4

Let me make something crystal clear.. when I was with my wife I loved her company. I loved being with her. I loved having sex with her but honestly after 8yrs of the same thing it got old, I'm sure she felt the same way and she doesn't love sex like I do. I never badmouthed her to friends, family, or anyone. I was mean to her from time to time, and way over critical.that was wrong on my part. I also could never successfully connect with her on an emotional OR physical level. she has walls up against everyone due to her f-ed up father and the fact she was just plain RAISED WRONG. She rejected me emotionally and physically OVER and OVER and OVER. This made me feel like I was being used and played like a sucker. that made me resent her and get mean. See how this all works? If she didn't reject me all the time (for reasons that have NOTHING to do with me) NONE of this would've happened.

I'd also be lying if I didnt say I was definitely trying to change her... not in a super controlling way, but putting things in front of her and hoping she take to them. i didn't like how she dressed, she looked like a hooker when i met her. funny thing is i goto bars around here and every chick in the bar dresses this way (skanky). I loved her so deeply as the mother of my son, for all the time we spent together and all the crap we went thru together. I made some big mistakes for sure, but I never cheated and I always told the truth. Still do.

All this smack talking is due to the way she handled leaving, the cheating, the lies, and finding out that she was pretty much using me. We had discussed at LENGTH what terrified me about committing to marriage with someone. Guess what? She did all those things she swore up and down she would NEVER do.

Edited by marqueemoon4
  • Author
marqueemoon4

she just told me that any job she's looked at, she's been overqualified for. LOL. bitch, you're not overqualified to scrape dog ***** off the bottom of my shoe. good luck going through life with your sense of entitlement and arrogance.

thanks for getting this thread back on track, lol

MSWS: I was referring to the time before she left me. No major complaints about her as a person. Smart, beautiful, funny, cool, loving. Now by comparison she is, stupid, ugly, dull and cold.

MSWS: No problem - not harsh. I can take it! Haha.

Most of the ladies here seem to be taking offense to this thread so far unfortunately.

i was so deeply in love with mine as well. we were attached at the hip. i loved being with her and she loved being with me.

Just curious, MSWS, what happened to change this? I mean when did things start breaking down? When did you stop being 'attached at the hip'? What changed?

Thanks

Lexy

dreamingoftigers
MSWS: No problem - not harsh. I can take it! Haha.

Most of the ladies here seem to be taking offense to this thread so far unfortunately.

I only took real offence to being lumped in with the user bitches.

Sounds like a real piece of trash. Doing coke and partying after having a child. Honestly, that is totally unacceptable. What a C-Rag.

• Author
marqueemoon4

i just picked up my son.. she asked if i could pick him up an hour early. its like 115 degrees out.. I was so happy to see him. I buckled him in, she had his nebulizer so she waited for me to turn around. she handed it to me and was like keep him indoors he's coughing alot blah blah blah.. I said ok and got in the car and left. she was trying to talk to me more but it wasn't happening. im sure she was off to do something with OM but I really didn't care! her outfit tacky as always, looks like a damn gypsy. hahah.. I don't even think I'd want to be seen in public with her. have a nice weekend c*nt! I'm so focused on me and my son now.. and I can't wait to meet a REAL woman. Its gonna happen soon. Honestly, I feel pretty great about myself right now.

Edited by marqueemoon4
Memphis Raines

How in the HELL could I possibly "respect" her r/l with this loser? Its not possible, right? HELP.

You don't have to respect her relationship, this guy, much less her.

you don't have to nada.

there isn't anything respectful about her most of all. respect is earned, and she aint earned shiat

Bro I only respect those who respect me the OM is just another stiff D**k walking around who's not man enough to find a women that is stand up-right on her own two feet. The only thing that they deserve is contempt and a lot of it where I come from we call them PUNK's.

• Author
marqueemoon4
Bro I only respect those who respect me the OM is just another stiff D**k walking around who's not man enough to find a women that is stand up-right on her own two feet. The only thing that they deserve is contempt and a lot of it where I come from we call them PUNK's.

we come from the same place.. VA. are you in NoVA?

Now let me tell you people a little horror ****ing story. I was married 15 years to the woman of my dreams (yeah right). I had to go 800 miles from home to work so I could support my family and keep her home watching dr phil and lifetime ect....Well the cunt brings another man into my ****ing house in front of my 13 year old daughter...Not once but several nights, I had to find out from my ****ing neighbor. To make matters worse this loser is a convicted felon. There is much more to this but you get the idea.....I hope that cunt dies a horrible death!

Now let me tell you people a little horror ****ing story. I was married 15 years to the woman of my dreams (yeah right). I had to go 800 miles from home to work so I could support my family and keep her home watching dr phil and lifetime ect....Well the cunt brings another man into my ****ing house in front of my 13 year old daughter...Not once but several nights, I had to find out from my ****ing neighbor. To make matters worse this loser is a convicted felon. There is much more to this but you get the idea.....I hope that cunt dies a horrible death!

She does sound like a cunt.

2.50 a gallon

My Ex filled out a Frederick's card, which I still have: 5' 10", 36D / 20 / 37, weight 120, inseam 40, her legs went all the way up, and while most girls with long legs tend to have a frying pan a$$, she had a dynamite bubble butt, beautiful face, big red kissable lips, red-blond hair, and just the right amount of freckles, all of my friends said she was definite fold out material.

Age at that time 21, while I was 35

She liked to wear lingerie for me

Our first Christmas, when we went to put up the tree, while I was getting it leveled in the stand she told me she had a surprise for me and disappeared into the bedroom. She came out wearing this black see through thing, net stockings with garter belt, and 3 inch CFM heels. She had just turned 20.

I helped her with the angel topper and stringing the lights, then she mixed me my favorite drink and instructed me to just sit and watch while she hung the decorations. You guys can imagine what it was like to watch this well built sex goddess stoop, bend over, and reach up hanging them baubles, I swear it was Hefner eat your heart out.

After that it was a Christmas tradition.

And this wasn't the only oufit she had bought from Fredericks, I recall a more black pieces, with feathers, a couple of red ones, one with feathers, a purple one, and a blue one, and more CFM heels, and a black high heeled boot. She would dress up at least once a month for me.

The minute that I caught her kissing the OM, all of that did not matter, it was over and those were the first things that hit the dumpster when I got home that day. She was livid when she came back to get her things and they were missing.

O-Gee, That's too Bad!

2.50 a gallon

Surfer / MM4 / Jay / PNP / WGW, et al

Trust me when I say a far better sex life awaits you, once you are able to detach and move on in life.

Since I have retired, I have finally put on some weight, as of yesterday I am up to 160 plus, on a 5' 6" frame, with a white beard I sort of resemble a smurf. I am not looking and yet I am still being hit on several times a year by 30 and 40 somethings. Two years ago I had a hot 20 something at a pet store invite me over to her place to play with her snakes.

A year ago, I had a 30 something I met at a Goodwill, ask me to go have coffee with her, and a cute little English gal, who cashiered at the local food store offer to cook me some traditional English meals, the first one she offered was something called Bangers, as she lightly elbowed me in my ribs.

Had you been with me tonight I could have introduced you to at least 8 partying ladies, who were looking for male compantionship.

Today was payday for my lady and she took me out to my favorite Mexican food restaurant, as she was paying the bill, the door to the bar was wide open, a small band was playing and there were at least 8 ladies up dancing and partying with them selves, with only one guy to dance with. Two of them as they were swinging around came to the door and invited me to come in and party with them.

Smart man that I am I just said "Taken" and pointed at my lady.

Having joined into such parties in the past, I am pretty sure that at least half of you would not have been sleeping alone last night. And all of them were good looking

Believe me when I say that there are lots of unattached females out there looking for a guy to hook up with, whether it be for just a night or two, and or a life time.

Edited by 2.50 a gallon
  • Author
marqueemoon4

about the "C" word that is getting thrown around all over the place in this thread.. I've never in my life had a need to pull out that word.. but my exW personifies that word, so, if the shoe fits...

Hey Marquee - Yeah, I've never been crazy about that word either, but you can't stop free speech I guess. Just wanted to say, after reading through your thread here, there is a lot of emotion going on...it's a healing emotion though because before we can heal our hearts, detach and let go, we hit anger. The blinders are coming off and it's natural that you see her flaws that you were blind to before. Nothing wrong with that at all and bringing it here to get it out without acting it out in front of her or the kids, is the best thing to do.

Acting it out in front of her just gives her power and justification...you just learn to become tolerant knowing the whole time what pond scum is because you are the bigger person here. Soon you will get to emotional exhaustion and will find indifference. That indifference is peace and balance within your emotional realm to know that she is just the mother of your kid and now, only a part of your past. We can't control what people do, but we can control how we let their actions and words affect us.

You are focusing on the right things...good for you.

• Author
marqueemoon4

you are so on point trippi... this is just part of knocking her off the pedestal.. she does not deserve a spot there and never has. i know alot of the things we're saying on here are immature, but, its cathartic to remember all the things I didn't like about her which far outnumbered what I DID like about her. I'm sure when I meet someone on MY LEVEL I'll just kick myself over and over for wasting SO MUCH TIME worrying about this sorry excuse for a human being. as far as development goes.. if going off a scale of 1-20, I'm prob a 14 and she's maybe an 8. she won't even be hitting realizations I had probably 10yrs ago for awhile.. and her growth will be further stunted because of the krappy, hollow people she surrounds herself with. oh well, thats her problem!! i LIKE me.

Edited by marqueemoon4
about the "C" word that is getting thrown around all over the place in this thread.. I've never in my life had a need to pull out that word.. but my exW personifies that word, so, if the shoe fits...

I absolutely hate that word. I have never used it. The stbxw calls me it all the time, along with "loser". I have become very, very close to calling her that over the last few months and even if she is one, I wont lower myself to her level.

I've had loads of "wtf?" moments with my stbxw, just some of the stuff she comes out with is so brainless and very frustrating. Hopefully scumbag is just as brainless. My only concern is the kids homework, i love doing it with them but i used to get annoid that my 5 & 8 year old would know what a verb is and even though the homework has an example of a verb, she would say it was "too hard" and get it to me to do with them!!