LC Journal by mm4

marqueemoon4

• Author

so, i had text her sunday morning, knowing she works all day saying I'd be happy to take care of our son if it would help out. She replied with "my mom already has him". Ok, fine. Its your weekend, no problem. Thought your professional babysitter mom might want a break, I guess not. Then follows up with a txt later that night asking if I'd pick him up from daycare on tuesday and watch him until about 8pm. I reply with "yea I can do that". Her response- "ok."

this morning, "i have an event to goto on thursday. im putting him in daycare, can you pick him up from there at 5pm?" Again, all the rules change for her, anything I ask she makes as difficult as humanly possible. The word "reciprocate" means nothing to her. This is exactly how she was during the marriage.. a spoiled brat who took and took and took and never gave sh*t back. I'm ignoring this one. Sounds like a personal problem.

paging RobF

Edited by marqueemoon4

i've only read your last post but it sounds like you're the babysitter, not the father of her child! she only seems to talk to you when she wants you to babysit because she's got something on.

you need to work out definite days in the week that you get your child and i know it's difficult turning down the opportunity to see him/her but don't let her use that to manipulate you.

• Author
i've only read your last post but it sounds like you're the babysitter, not the father of her child! she only seems to talk to you when she wants you to babysit because she's got something on.

you need to work out definite days in the week that you get your child and i know it's difficult turning down the opportunity to see him/her but don't let her use that to manipulate you.

oh the visitation schedule (her 71.5% me 28.5%) is set in stone right now... she's trying to change things around to exert control over me and make things easier on herself. and if i don't always play ball with her she's going to try and make it look like I don't want to see my son.

• Author

so no contact on v day by me... took 8hrs to respond to a favor she asked for picking up our son. my stomach still hurts. if im honest with myself I'd admit I want her back incredibly bad, to right my mistakes, to have my family back. i'd give anything for another chance. Even though she is treating me horribly I love the woman so much.

Edited by marqueemoon4
dreamingoftigers

I hope that one day soon my H misses us the way you miss your W. I hope that he is willing to work out his own stuff to and that I am much stronger then I am now.

I am so sorry you are still in so much pain.

• Author
I hope that one day soon my H misses us the way you miss your W. I hope that he is willing to work out his own stuff to and that I am much stronger then I am now.

I am so sorry you are still in so much pain.

I wish my wife would be as willing as you would to see that I've changed-- alot and really deserve another chance. God I miss her and my son so much.

• Author
Maybe check into the Divorce Busting last resort.

And Thanks.

you're welcome. yes, I've read up on the DB last resort.. kinda what I'm doing now.. not saying a word to her unless she wants to say something. i don't expect she will want to anytime soon. i picked up my son from day care yesterday. he asked me "do you want to be with my mommy?" I said I love your mommy but she's angry with dadas right now. when it was time to take him back to her at 8pm he said I want to stay with you, i like you better. i told him to never say that again, both she and I love you very much. plus I was scared that she would think I put him up to saying that which I totally did not. sigh. this sucks.

dreamingoftigers

I would really watch stifling his feelings. Whether or not she thinks you put him up to it is her problem, not yours or your son's.

• Author

yea well mommy just text me and said that according to her support order and her lawyer I owe her $3k. very kind of her to remind me.

• Author

No, I have it.. its gonna hurt though. Again, she's a taker. Only way she can get ahead in this world is to f people over. This is what I get for supporting her for 4+ years.

dreamingoftigers

I know someone like that. It is annoying to watch. Just get it done before it becomes a real pain.

• Author

yea, the more i think about it, I'm a damn fool for wanting this woman back. Even if it happened, I could never trust her, she's lied about numerous things and she's shown she couldn't care less the devastation she's caused me. I have to get her out of my mind and MOVE ON FOR REAL. I deserve better than her. I'm continuing NC and I'm not doing anymore favors for her.

dreamingoftigers

You wouldn'twant her back in this state anyways until you could both meet on where things went wrong and fix up both of your heads and doubts.

• Author
You wouldn'twant her back in this state anyways until you could both meet on where things went wrong and fix up both of your heads and doubts.

gonna be tough when I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend and has for months. I bet she ends up marrying him. Scrub.

• Author

today is my bday. i have my son for the weekend. she text and said "tell xxxx i miss him and love him."

what a cruel b*tch.

... go out and enjoy it with your son! stay off the board for your special day and forget about her completely. whatever you fancy.. the park, shopping, just gooo!!!

• Author

thanks!

well, my stbx txt me this morning and asked me if I'm off today.. I am. Asked if I'd take my son for the day since she is working, I said sure. Found out through my son that she is NOT living with her parents anymore she is living with some dude.. my son is living there too apparently. This is a month or so after she completely denied she was even seeing anyone. I'm so disgusted right now. PI time. I married common street trash. Even worse, I procreated with it.

Edited by marqueemoon4
  • Author

ugh, after all my trash talking on here when she picked up my son i wanted to say something to her. thankfully I didn't... I also am having the urge to txt her but what in the hell would that solve. Nothing. Not gonna do it.

dreamingoftigers

Do whatever you need to to get leverage in this situation. You should have the right to know who lives with your child!

• Author
Do whatever you need to to get leverage in this situation. You should have the right to know who lives with your child!

I agree 100%.. I mean, this came from my son that he and mommy were living with this guy and he sleeps there so who knows if its 100% true. I'll never get the truth out of her, and that absolutely infuriates me. She'll lie about about anything and everything to get her way and justify her actions, its despicable.

I truly can't believe I ever trusted this person.. I believed pretty much everything she told me, and I'm not a trusting person by nature. How can you deal with someone who is completely dishonest and deceptive?