Can i save this?

She's on the fence. She will keep you in limboland for as long as it suits her. She hasn't completely weaned herself off you yet and when that happens, you will see far less of her. Things aren't set in stone with the new life, without you, yet. Perhaps her OM is married as well and he hasn't made the plans to have a fully committed relationship with her yet in order for her to cut the strings with you. There was a bit of devious pre-planning from her to leave the girls with you this weekend, your alone weekend, while she sneaked out the door.

If you were to give less of your free time and attention towards her it might shake her up a bit.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear. It would be so nice to give positive responses for those in pain and if there was something positive to be read into what happened this weekend, I would gladly give it.

And you're right. Ikea is crap.

• Author
She's on the fence. She will keep you in limboland for as long as it suits her. She hasn't completely weaned herself off you yet and when that happens, you will see far less of her. Things aren't set in stone with the new life, without you, yet. Perhaps her OM is married as well and he hasn't made the plans to have a fully committed relationship with her yet in order for her to cut the strings with you. There was a bit of devious pre-planning from her to leave the girls with you this weekend, your alone weekend, while she sneaked out the door..

She went home after she left me here! It wasnt pre-planned, I'm not trying to defend her, but it's just a fact!

Ok, let's call it an oversight then.

How do you feel about spending less time with her? That includes phone, etc.

How can she miss you and wonder about you if you are always there?

Do get a free weekend and go dark. You don't have to whoop it up with mates or hop on a plane to wherever. Just being by yourself, no interruptions and really thinking about things could put things in perspective.

• Author

Do get a free weekend and go dark. You don't have to whoop it up with mates or hop on a plane to wherever. Just being by yourself, no interruptions and really thinking about things could put things in perspective.

Hey Hopes,

You are 100% right. I should of just relaxed by myself,

Now she thinks she can have me whenever she wants me!

Not good

Another thing. What is it with her mentioning fixing the front entrance to the house and that is a condition for her moving back in? The interior painting also needs doing and she will help you with it? Do you think it's possible she wants the house ready for market?

• Author
Another thing. What is it with her mentioning fixing the front entrance to the house and that is a condition for her moving back in? The interior painting also needs doing and she will help you with it? Do you think it's possible she wants the house ready for market?

No. The house is 100% in my name, it would take her years to get her hands on any of it!

I have a cash offer in place for her if she signs a agreement!

She won't sign as she thinks it's too final .

She needs to sober up,I have never heard someone contradict themselves so much!

. She then asked if I wanted to go to Ikea with her and the girls, like a fool I said yes, ,

Aghhh, you went to Ikea on a Saturday morning? You are a sick man lol

THIS IS MEANT TO BE MY WEEKEND ALONE,

Can you imagine how she would react if you turned up on HER weekend alone? Seriously, she was bored and wanted some help with the kids. It was also a test. You should have been out of that house Friday evening and coming back about now.

She said she didn’t want me to wait around for her either

Standard Walk away wife (WAW) script, I swear they have a handbook or something.

I said I accept how she has changed and she needs to accept that I have changed, she says she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to do, I said that was fine !!

Never, ever, ever, ever bring up the fact you have changed. Actions speak louder than words, just change and don't say anything, she will notice. Ohh and don't do it for her, do it for you.

• Author
Standard Walk away wife ( WAW) script, I swear they have a handbook or something.

You must of heard this too?

• Author
Can you imagine how she would react if you turned up on HER weekend alone? Seriously, she was bored and wanted some help with the kids. It was also a test. You should have been out of that house Friday evening and coming back about now.

How was it a test?

Damn right!!

At the moment she has the best of both worlds, her independence from you. However, when she's down or bored with the kids, good ole Russell is there, solid and reliable.

She will never miss you, if you keep on like this.

• Author
Damn right!!

At the moment she has the best of both worlds, her independence from you. However, when she's down or bored with the kids, good ole Russell is there, solid and reliable.

She will never miss you, if you keep on like this.

I thought spending time with each other was the way forward?

When i went round her place tonight as one of my daughters basically lives with me, my daughter said mummy and daddy sleep together tongiht, my wife said hwere not there yet sweetheart, that was a positive sign

How was it a test?

Women want a strong man (not a jerk though) who can protect them and their family. She did this by testing your resolve, she walked the heck all over you this weekend.

Really, when she came round, it should have been "Sorry wife I'm on my way out, I have plans with friends have a nice day"

or even better, you should have been out there, uncontactable. She took the p*ss out of your time.. She should have been wondering and missing you all weekend..

I thought spending time with each other was the way forward?

When i went round her place tonight as one of my daughters basically lives with me, my daughter said mummy and daddy sleep together tongiht, my wife said hwere not there yet sweetheart, that was a positive sign

Russell

I'm not saying that it's not a positive sign, or the kiss for that matter. but think about it. If she truly wanted back, she would be breaking down your door right now. Lets face it she isn't. I said before this is going to be a long journey.

• Author
Russell

I'm not saying that it's not a positive sign, or the kiss for that matter. but think about it. If she truly wanted back, she would be breaking down your door right now. Lets face it she isn't. I said before this is going to be a long journey.

understood!-accepted, how do i turn this around now?

To see what your doing without her.

Can you imagine after the weekend she ask's where you were, and you say "Berlin".

Bit cooler than Ikea.

Rob- wizzair been with them a number of times no complaints they also do an airport to town centre minibus run (8 quid gdansk airport to town centre).

• Author
To see what your doing without her.

Can you imagine after the weekend she ask's where you were, and you say "Berlin".

Bit cooler than Ikea.

Rob- wizzair been with them a number of times no complaints they also do an airport to town centre minibus run (8 quid gdansk airport to town centre).

i feel like a dick now! hould have stuck to my guns

i feel like a dick now! hould have stuck to my guns

My wife tested me on Friday night, our first time going out on a "date" in 6 months. Right at the last minute " I don't feel like going". Old me, yes darling, thats ok.

Me now " We are going I'll get your coat" (said nicely of course). Result was a great evening, and weekend for that matter.

• Author
My wife tested me on Friday night, our first time going out on a "date" in 6 months. Right at the last minute " I don't feel like going". Old me, yes darling, thats ok.

Me now " We are going I'll get your coat" (said nicely of course). Result was a great evening, and weekend for that matter.

Ok, this week, how shall i play it?

i find it hard to turn down contact with my daughters

Ok, this week, how shall i play it?

i find it hard to turn down contact with my daughters

I agree, but don't you guys have a childcare schedule.

• Author
I agree, but don't you guys have a childcare schedule.

I have them tues-thurs evening and i got them this coming weekend!