Can i save this?

• Author
russell1968

Hi Rob,

No she isn't getting into any sort of rage!!

Things are still crazy though! She called me Friday and asked me if i could pick up the kids from her at her my mums house which is 13 miles away from where i live, i asked her why? She just said she was staying with her mum. I don't care anyway, she left me for a new man and now her life has gone to ****!! Good luck to her!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
russell1968

Update.

After 18 months of hell the madness has finally calmed down!

I have met an amazing girl and i can safely say I’m having a great time right now.

So to all you newbies who are currently living through hell hold tight strap yourself in and realize it's only temporally and things will get better..

• Like 1
  • Author
russell1968
Sounds good Russell, glad you are doing so much better and met someone

Thanks Jay, it's like being a teenager again.. I pick up my daughter every morning from my XW and i don't feel a thing. Like you jay when you have been treated so badly there comes a time when you just switch off.

My new girlfriend is fun and adventures, she is making me feel like a human being again.

Thanks Jay, it's like being a teenager again.. I pick up my daughter every morning from my XW and i don't feel a thing. Like you jay when you have been treated so badly there comes a time when you just switch off.

My new girlfriend is fun and adventures, she is making me feel like a human being again.

LOL, I felt like that all week for the date I had last night, most odd!!!

Today was the first time I felt nothing and could look at old memories and just enjoy them as a good time. Never ever thought I would get to that.

She sounds great, really pleased for you.

Update.

After 18 months of hell the madness has finally calmed down!

I have met an amazing girl and i can safely say I’m having a great time right now.

So to all you newbies who are currently living through hell hold tight strap yourself in and realize it's only temporally and things will get better..

Excellent, keep posting though

tears_in_rain

Wow that was a mammoth read....100 odd pages.

Russell glad you're on track now. Keep going fella, you've been through a sh*tstorm and have had your heart and head put through the ringer. Thanks everyone here on LS like Rob & the others for giving you strength and guidance even when you were questioning your every thought and move. Thank buddha there are places like this where we can find some support. All you UK people with the knowledge of UK laws good on you & our cousins over the pond have done loads to support another person in need.

Keep being strong for your kids and yourself. Good luck mate ! I hope the future's bright for you.

When I started this thread hoping for reconciliation for you as I wanted in my situation I thought you might be able to pull it off. As I read on though I felt you man. The obstacles in your path were massive and then of course another fella turns up. Don't they always.

I hope that in the future you stbxw realises the f-up she's made and that in the future she grows up and cleans up. Maybe then you can have an amicable relationship based upon your children. ie) just her being a good parent alongside your already good parenting.

Again best of luck !

• Author
russell1968
Wow that was a mammoth read....100 odd pages.

Russell glad you're on track now. Keep going fella, you've been through a sh*tstorm and have had your heart and head put through the ringer. Thanks everyone here on LS like Rob & the others for giving you strength and guidance even when you were questioning your every thought and move. Thank buddha there are places like this where we can find some support. All you UK people with the knowledge of UK laws good on you & our cousins over the pond have done loads to support another person in need.

Keep being strong for your kids and yourself. Good luck mate ! I hope the future's bright for you.

When I started this thread hoping for reconciliation for you as I wanted in my situation I thought you might be able to pull it off. As I read on though I felt you man. The obstacles in your path were massive and then of course another fella turns up. Don't they always.

I hope that in the future you stbxw realises the f-up she's made and that in the future she grows up and cleans up. Maybe then you can have an amicable relationship based upon your children. ie) just her being a good parent alongside your already good parenting.

Again best of luck !

I just watched Blade runner last week and it still remains one of my favourite films of all time!

Thanks for reading my post, i can't bring myself to read it as i was such a idiot at the time.

18 months after d'day and life is ok and it will be for you as well, it's just so hard to see through it at the time.

• Author
russell1968

When i went to her and new mans house this morning to pick up my daughter she asked me if remembered to bring some of her left over stuff with me? I said sorry i forgot. she then started yelling at me , i had forgotten because i have been getting laid.

I did laugh..

• Like 1

You can talk to her and try to fulfill all her needs. Then after she don't wants to continue with you then you can't force her. You are having some weak points in this relationships. Good luck. Thanks.

• Author
russell1968
great progress. hope It will happen to me also :-)

Thanks Nukem,

It will happen, it just takes time.

I went to her house this morning to pick up my daughter and as it turns out it looks like she is going back to her mothers to stay as she is constanlty fighting with her new boyfreind.

So, the grass isn't always greener

• Like 1