Can i save this?

• Author
russell1968

She has filled in the diovrce papers and i have just sent them to the court.

4 months and i will be divorced, allmost a year to the day we seperated!

I never saw it coming, this time last year i thought life was good,i will never take anything in life for granted again!

blueskyahead

I never saw it coming, this time last year i thought life was good,i will never take anything in life for granted again!

It must be a hard day for you dude. I'm sorry!:( You are going to be in a better place in life in spite of this because you won't take for anything in life for granted anymore. A thought for the day: You are the one that will always look ahead and be thankful for what you have. She'll look ahead and wonder what could be.

No one ever sees this coming.. Anyway your wife went beyond the point of any reconciliation by getting pregnant with the other guy. This is the end of part one. Keep posting, she's gonna try getting at you every which way. Stand up to her

• Author
russell1968
No one ever sees this coming.. Anyway your wife went beyond the point of any reconciliation by getting pregnant with the other guy. This is the end of part one. Keep posting, she's gonna try getting at you every which way. Stand up to her

Yes i think she will!! But why this is what i would like to know???

marqueemoon4

good chance you'll never know.. and really, you think its RATIONAL thought that is making your ex act the way she is?? she's whacked out of her mind on drugs.. you have to stop asking "why" and accept reality.

• Author
russell1968
good chance you'll never know.. and really, you think its RATIONAL thought that is making your ex act the way she is?? she's whacked out of her mind on drugs.. you have to stop asking "why" and accept reality.

MM4, you are right, she is disgusting! I'm trying to change the way i see the girls, so i can see them during the week and get Friday nights off, i want to get out and about a bit more

marqueemoon4
MM4, you are right, she is disgusting! I'm trying to change the way i see the girls, so i can see them during the week and get Friday nights off, i want to get out and about a bit more

yea, I'm totally amped to get out and mingle with people these days.. met a ton of new friends.. I wouldn't say I've met anyone that I think will be around a long time, but the more people you know the better. friends of friends is always the best way to meet someone.. and women are always trying to setup their single friends.

• Author
russell1968
yea, I'm totally amped to get out and mingle with people these days.. met a ton of new friends.. I wouldn't say I've met anyone that I think will be around a long time, but the more people you know the better. friends of friends is always the best way to meet someone.. and women are always trying to setup their single friends.

Today is the first real day in 8 months that i realize that there is no going back now ( Ever) Feels good!

marqueemoon4

good!!!! your r/l is long dead and buried and it should be 6ft under. Think of it this way, if your marriage were to be "reanimated".. your wife would come back as a fast moving zombie trying to eat your brain and further drain your bank account. let the OM suffer through her ****ed up behavior... he deserves it for being a scumbag.. repeat after me YOU ARE ABOVE THIS

Edited by marqueemoon4
worldgonewrong
Think of it this way, if your marriage were to be "reanimated".. your wife would come back as a fast moving zombie trying to eat your brain and further drain your bank account.

Mmmmm brains!!!!

:laugh:

marqueemoon4
Mmmmm brains!!!!

:laugh:

Love Return of the Living Dead.. saw in the theatre as a lad. It's been a few years, need to add to my netflix queue.

"send more cops" lol

You can't read her mind but could be a number of reasons,

It might be her wanting to have some control still, might be that she needs someone to blame, easier to blame you than herself...

Anyway she's a train wreck with only herself to blame..

• Author
russell1968
You can't read her mind but could be a number of reasons,

It might be her wanting to have some control still, might be that she needs someone to blame, easier to blame you than herself...

Anyway she's a train wreck with only herself to blame..

As always Rob you are right, there is no reason! It is what it is!

As always Rob you are right, there is no reason! It is what it is!

And as we are all saying forget about why there are more important questions to be asking yourself now like

How can I take care of my girls the best way possible?

How can I make the most money?

How can I have the most fun?

Note the key word in there is "I"

• Author
russell1968

For my friends on LS who have endured my post i thought i woukld give you a quick update!

I have completely accepted my marriage is over and am rebuilding my life, my focus has been myself and my daughters, i'm doing great!

last night i was sat at home watching the movie 300 enjoying a beer after a long run, and i then got bombarded with text's from my STBXW.

Here are some of them

Please come back to me

I'm begging u

Lets move away, let's have our family back

We could all be bacl together waking up in the morning together coming home in the evening together i want that bk so bad i told u i miss that i miss you!

Well you know how i feel i'm gonna keep trying til we're divorced

love you and i'm sorry

I was sat there in shock, i didn't respond! part of me wanted to, but i didn't

This is probably my biggest nightmare at the moment. Well done for not responding. Is it over for good in your head?

• Author
russell1968
This is probably my biggest nightmare at the moment. Well done for not responding. Is it over for good in your head?

Jaymz,

I'm not sure, i was confused afterwards.

After what that evil woman put you through? No, Hell no, hell no!!!!!

Onward and upward my friend. You'll be just fine.

marqueemoon4

major power shift has occurred because you've been doing the right things and you're so much a better person than her. sorry honey, its too late. Russell deserves much better and will be rewarded for being a good person.

btw i can't wait for the EPL season to start.. if memory serves:

me- Arsenal (obv)

jaymz and robf - Tottenham

Russell- Chelsea

anyone else?

Edited by marqueemoon4
  • Author
russell1968
major power shift has occurred because you've been doing the right things and you're so much a better person than her. sorry honey, its too late. Russell deserves much better and will be rewarded for being a good person.

This is the messages that i thought was a low tactic, read below

U know i'm still your wife i'm still the girl who's hair you held back when i was being sick when i was pregnant, i'm still the same girl u neglected for years i ****ed up i'm sorry

If you still ove me and think there is cahnce we could save our family then please don't leave it to late , i already told you time and time again i still loved you, if you can see a light at the end of the tunnel then say before the divorce goes through

marqueemoon4
This is the messages that i thought was a low tactic, read below

U know i'm still your wife i'm still the girl who's hair you held back when i was being sick when i was pregnant, i'm still the same girl u neglected for years i ****ed up i'm sorry

If you still ove me and think there is cahnce we could save our family then please don't leave it to late , i already told you time and time again i still loved you, if you can see a light at the end of the tunnel then say before the divorce goes through

i mean, im not gonna lie, I would love to hear this from my exW.. unfortunately I would know it was completely insincere and desperate. I sat with my wife for hours while she was in a tub going through labor with our son. i cried when I he was handed to me for the first time. i don't think I'd ever cried in front of her before. I was on top of the world.. it was the best day of my life. now, she wouldn't piss on my gums if my teeth were on fire. whatever, it really is HER loss.

stay strong Russell.. she's like a harpy trying to lure you back into her madness.. don't fall for it. she sees how f-ed up her life is and you getting better and its dawning on her she has lost your forever. she also probably realized how much a POS the OM is. stay the course brother, I'm proud of ya!

• Author
russell1968
i mean, im not gonna lie, I would love to hear this from my exW.. unfortunately I would know it was completely insincere and desperate. I sat with my wife for hours while she was in a tub going through labor with our son. i cried when I he was handed to me for the first time. i don't think I'd ever cried in front of her before. I was on top of the world.. it was the best day of my life. now, she wouldn't piss on my gums if my teeth were on fire. whatever, it really is HER loss.

stay strong Russell.. she's like a harpy trying to lure you back into her madness.. don't fall for it. she sees how f-ed up her life is and you getting better and its dawning on her she has lost your forever. she also probably realized how much a POS the OM is. stay the course brother, I'm proud of ya!

MM4 thanks, i'm going to pick up my girls in a couple of hours, it's hard! but i'm going to do it navy seal style get in get out quick no casualties

I hope you are strong russ and do the right thing, even if its the hardest thing to do - don't envy you this at all! :-)

btw i can't wait for the EPL season to start.. if memory serves:

me- Arsenal (obv)

jaymz and robf - Tottenham

Russell- Chelsea

anyone else?

Yep, spurs fan. I am on the season ticket waiting list (a little present to myself) and can't wait to start going down WHL again. I have also put my eldest on too, so he can enjoy PL football live.

I feel exactly the same. She will want to reconcile the day after scumbag dumps her. It has been said on these boards a million times, i am not going to be second choice. ever.

Couldn't have put it better myself.