Can i save this?

• Author
Rob, just had a text that my daughter wants to stay with me tonight shall i respond?

Shall i text back i'm out tonight or just get my daughter?

Helpppppppppppp???

Do not respond right away. Leave it be. Then perhaps ask to speak to your child directly. If she does need you, then be there. If it's a ploy by your wife then your child sure as hell better not be involved.

I might tell your wife, "look I have plans tonight that I would rather not cancel, but if our child needs me, then I am there as a father FOR HER".

• Author

I may of turned this in my favour, after my 5th missed i picked up the phone she said have you been in a meeting i said somthing like that , i was very polite and asked if she was ok she said yes but Trinity wanted to spend the night at my house i said ok can you get her ready so i can leave straight away!

she said, she would bring her over i said no don't do that i will pick her up, she said why in a arsey tone, i said it;s easier she said no i want to bring her over,i said don't be silly i will get her! she said FINE !(THE ONLY REASON i DIDNT WANT HER TO COME OVER WAS MY HOSUE IS A MESS!)

When i got there she ws looking at me with daggers i asked if she was ok, she said how would you feel if i said you coudn;t come round here?

I told her not to be silly, she then told me she could smell a girl on me, i told her to stop talking rubbish(I'm loyal!}

She then asked where my car was parked, i said just up the road.

She then asked if i wanted a cup of tea is said nno, she wanted me to stay so i said ok, but my daighter said come on daddy, so isaid sorry and ran off!

How did i do?

I don't want her to think i'm cheating as i'm not, but it's good i got her thinking?

Rob, just had a text that my daughter wants to stay with me tonight shall i respond?

IMO, as much as you love your daughter, tough luck, tell your wife you've already made arrangements. It shows the lack of respect your wife has for your time.

"Wife, I love having daughter you know that, but I've already made arrangments for tonight, bye"

When i got there she ws looking at me with daggers i asked if she was ok, she said how would you feel if i said you coudn;t come round here?

I told her not to be silly, she then told me she could smell a girl on me, i told her to stop talking rubbish(I'm loyal!}

That crap behavior I warned you about, remember? Here it is. in full technicolour

I, she said how would you feel if i said you coudn;t come round here?

Newsflash !!! SHE is the one who CHOSE to move away from you, and she is guilting you out? She knows this and was testing you. Next time call her out on that kind of Cr*p

"Wife, until you can talk to me civily, this conversation is over" turn and walk away. My bet would be an apology from her in 5 minutes.

Ibut my daighter said come on daddy, so isaid sorry and ran off!

How did i do?

Looks like your daughtr got you out of that one lol!!

Seriosly though when she asked you to stay a good answer would be

"normally I would but I have an early start in the morning, so good night."

That's not being nasty, it's getting the point accross to her and demonstrating your busy hardworking life.

• Author

I guess you right she did walk out on me! And I don’t think she has any intention of coming back soon as she is having a land line fitted which is a years contract!

I guess you right she did walk out on me! And I don’t think she has any intention of coming back soon as she is having a land line fitted which is a years contract!

Russell I promise you, all this calling out bad behaviour works wonders. She will start apologising more and more. Then eventually she will cut the bitchy and nasty talk out all together. Then she will actually start actively showing her respect, ie proving it to you. This is the first stage to get to if you want to rebuild this.

any intention of coming back soon as she is having a land line fitted which is a years contract!

Actions speak louder than words, you are right but remember this is how she feels now, things can and do change.

• Author

She is also neglecting our daughters, when I took my daughter to school this morning she had forgotten to pack her shoes or PE kit, also no book bag.

Her teacher said she had arranged to speak to wife yesterday about my daughter, but my wife had completely forgotten! I asked if everything was ok? She said yes but, I said the separation is affecting her isn’t it? The teacher said yes and she will speak to me in the morning about it, that was hearbreaking!

Edited by russell1968
  • Author
Actions speak louder than words, you are right but remember this is how she feels now, things can and do change.

She told me Saturday, she wasn't sure if she was going to get a landline as she wasnt sure if she was going to be there for the long term or not.

I know she is really confused.

You handled it all well Russ. Stick with it.

One thing though you dont want her thinking you've got someone else on the go or she'll use that as an excuse to get someone herself and then blame you.

• Author
You handled it all well Russ. Stick with it.

One thing though you dont want her thinking you've got someone else on the go or she'll use that as an excuse to get someone herself and then blame you.

Binster, your right but she does know me and I’m a loyal person, but that thought did pass through my mind.

I just spoke to her sister and she said she seems very unhappy. she was speaking about us getting back together

If she is neglecting your child STAND UP! STAND UP NOW! Don't let her get away with it. Start recording this my friend. Write it all down and keep it somewhere safe.

The seperation is OF COURSE affecting your child, that's going to happen. I remember a parent teacher meeting my wife and I had earlier this year when we were BOTH told the same thing. Ironically it was just after our initial reconciliation. We both looked at each other and knew that we needed to GROW THE HELL UP.

Talk to your wife about your observations regarding your child. Be polite, but be firm. That has NOTHING to do with this ongoing power play you have been involved with. This is about the welfare of your child.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need to grow a pair my friend and set her straight. Enough of this bull___.

• Author
If she is neglecting your child STAND UP! STAND UP NOW! Don't let her get away with it. Start recording this my friend. Write it all down and keep it somewhere safe.

The seperation is OF COURSE affecting your child, that's going to happen. I remember a parent teacher meeting my wife and I had earlier this year when we were BOTH told the same thing. Ironically it was just after our initial reconciliation. We both looked at each other and knew that we needed to GROW THE HELL UP.

Talk to your wife about your observations regarding your child. Be polite, but be firm. That has NOTHING to do with this ongoing power play you have been involved with. This is about the welfare of your child.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need to grow a pair my friend and set her straight. Enough of this bull___.

It's not harsh!

I appreaciate your comments, my daughter Trinity has just turned 5 and i agree i will speak to her teacher in the morning!

• Author

Just got home, my wife was there with my daughters she gad cleaned my house from top to bottom. She had gone to night school now, baffled?

It doesn't mean what you are hoping it to mean.

She had a good nosy and played on the computer.

Why does she have the key to the house and why don't you have a keylogger yet?

• Author

She still owns half of the house and there is nothing i can do about it!

I have key logger, only my daughter has been on Nick jnr

Seconded.......

• Author

She has even folded my underwear!

Her sister mentioned that she thought she was regretting her chioce

Russell,

i dare you to ask for a key to your wife's flat lol, any guess what her reaction might be?

You said in a previous post that you own 100% of the house.

Anyways, regardless....she no longer lives there and has her own place. She's just keeping tabs on you. She doesn't want her ego feed to have a life of his own.