Did my girlfriend cheat?

Yeah, but she never would have thought he would have been able to assemble this puzzle. Visa statement would just say that a purchase was made at this pharmacy. Not as purchase was made for the plan B pill. It was just blind luck that he stumbled across a search for the pill and the price matched up with the cost of the pill to the penny.

idk...if i was purchasing something sketchy i'd buy it with cash or hide my credit card bill if i had one (who still gets paper statements, anyway?). and she had to have known about it before the bill was coming, since he confronted her the day after he saw the google search and the charge probably wouldn't have shown up on her account for several days. maybe this girl is careless, which i guess would explain drunken unprotected hook ups as well

• Author
Personal question: when you two fornicate, is she on birth control, do you use condoms, prior to that night out with her friends when was the last time you had sex with her ? Any pregnancy scares before ? Have you had a discussion with her about her view on abortion, this could shed some insight into the situation. Many staunch Catholics don't believe in abortion, has it come up in conversation, her views on abortion ?

She is on birth control, but she also takes antibiotics to help control acne breakouts. I use a condom when I have sex with her always. I cannot remember the specific date that we had sex before she went out, I think it was no longer than a few days before. We've never had an pregnancy scares. She is Catholic and is against abortion unless it is a rape pregnancy.

December 6th PM was the day someone searched for Plan B, and Shoppers Drug Mart's price. On the Visa statement December 7th, there was a $41.43 charge on it from Shoppers Drug Mart. The price for Plan B with tax is $41.43, and it was on my girlfriend's Visa. She said she didn't know anything about it, or what it was, but yet, she's obviously bought it.

You're not answering the question. How does this show that she had sex with another man?

So, she clearly purchased it. But what does that show, other than that simple fact?

Perhaps she's a woman who thinks contraception is her body, her business, and doesn't need to be shared. I'm on the pill, and have "messed up" by missing a pill before... and high-tailed it to the drugstore. I felt bad and irresponsible for missing that pill, but didn't want to needlessly make him worry, and felt there was no need to tell him about it until/unless there was actually something to worry about (i.e., a late period).

If every girl told her BF that she was worried about being pregnant every time she had that fear (half a day late, or sore boobs, or whatever), men would become so scared they'd never have sex again.

Yes but a lot of you are jumping to conclusions and making crass statements that are not going to help the OP in the here and now, at all.

The rational side of my brain, tells me, that her PC is a shared device in a dorm room shared by others. Anyone could have accessed the Plan B website.

But, why did she make a purchase of Plan B, and flat out lie about it.

That's the gap in the bridge, IMO.

I dunno. I don't think there's any evidence of cheating here worth accusing her of. Just Plan B purchase. Maybe she bought it as a safety net, for future use? I'm not gonna lie, I have it in my medicine cabinet right now...although it's probably expired. :o

I'm just trying to give you an honest, non-cheating woman's perspective. Don't jump to conclusions just because you have a ton of bitter women-haters egging you on.

• Author
You're not answering the question. How does this show that she had sex with another man?

So, she clearly purchased it. But what does that show, other than that simple fact?

Perhaps she's a woman who thinks contraception is her body, her business, and doesn't need to be shared. I'm on the pill, and have "messed up" by missing a pill before... and high-tailed it to the drugstore. I felt bad and irresponsible for missing that pill, but didn't want to needlessly make him worry, and felt there was no need to tell him about it until/unless there was actually something to worry about (i.e., a late period).

If every girl told her BF that she was worried about being pregnant every time she had that fear (half a day late, or sore boobs, or whatever), men would become so scared they'd never have sex again.

You may be on to something here. She has missed her birth control before.

• Author
Yes but a lot of you are jumping to conclusions and making crass statements that are not going to help the OP in the here and now, at all.

The rational side of my brain, tells me, that her PC is a shared device in a dorm room shared by others. Anyone could have accessed the Plan B website.

But, why did she make a purchase of Plan B, and flat out lie about it.

That's the gap in the bridge, IMO.

That's what I want to find out. Why it was purchased, I never planned on accusing her of cheating.

Right, and I'm all about rationalization. But she did lie to him! To what extent? We dont know.

Right, and I'm all about rationalization. But she did lie to him! To what extent? We dont know.

Do you tell your GF every time you buy Pepto for the sh*ts?

• Author

This is exactly the kind of insight I need right now. My head is swimming with negativity and if I go into Saturday in the wrong frame of mind, I may end up losing something great.

I dunno. I don't think there's any evidence of cheating here worth accusing her of. Just Plan B purchase. Maybe she bought it as a safety net, for future use? I'm not gonna lie, I have it in my medicine cabinet right now...although it's probably expired. :o

I'm just trying to give you an honest, non-cheating woman's perspective. Don't jump to conclusions just because you have a ton of bitter women-haters egging you on.

Not woman hater's, we just don't like when people lie in a relationship. You must have been lied to in a relationship. Are you a man-hater?

That's what I want to find out. Why it was purchased, I never planned on accusing her of cheating.

But, you've already branded her a cheater - you just haven't verbally accused her of it, yet. I think her denying the purchase of it, is questionable at this juncture, but I get where you're coming from in that aspect.

• Author
But, you've already branded her a cheater - you just haven't verbally accused her of it, yet. I think her denying the purchase of it, is questionable at this juncture, but I get where you're coming from in that aspect.

She hasn't denied the purchase of it, I haven't even asked her about it. She comes home Saturday night, and I will ask then.

You must have been lied to in a relationship.

If I had, wouldn't I be on your band wagon?

Are you a man-hater?

Not at all. I love men. :love: I am, however, a bitter-person-who-assumes-the-worst-every-time hater. :)

We are simply advising based on what tear has presented to us. And this does include a bold face lie about NOT knowing what plan b is.As well as purchasing the product on HER credit card. So are you saying you purchase products on your credit card not having any clue what it is......but just to be safe :laugh:

Perhaps you should actually read what the OP has said rather than skip around and call us bitter women haters...:rolleyes:

If I had, wouldn't I be on your band wagon?

Not at all. I love men. :love: I am, however, a bitter-person-who-assumes-the-worst-every-time hater. :)

okay, but you have to admit that something is not right here. And you got me all wrong too! I LOVE ALL WOMEN!! They...just tend not to love me back!

We are simply advising based on what tear has presented to us. And this does include a bold face lie about NOT knowing what plan b is.As well as purchasing the product on HER credit card. So are you saying you purchase products on your credit card not having any clue what it is......but just to be safe :laugh:

Perhaps you should actually read what the OP has said rather than skip around and call us bitter women haters...:rolleyes:

I read the entire thread, and every single one of OP's posts in this thread, before I asked my first question. I'll ask it again. What about searching for and/or purchasing Plan B means she CHEATED and had sex with another man? What? Tell me.

If you want to re-read what I suggested as her reason for not disclosing her private details about her medication and contraception choices, go ahead.

Either way, I cannot fathom how he can have this conversation ("Oh, after I looked on your computer, I looked through your private credit card bills...") and have any semblance of a trusting relationship, on either of their parts. It's clear he doesn't trust her, and if I were her, I wouldn't trust him anymore either.

She hasn't denied the purchase of it, I haven't even asked her about it. She comes home Saturday night, and I will ask then.

Oh I thought I read that you did. :o Okay, well def ask her. You kind of have to now, since you saw it on her credit card bill.

You said that she went out the night before with a girl friend and was hung over the next day...bad sign...can you contact her girl friend and find out if they met up with a couple of guys and it got out of hand? You need to get all the facts and your ducks in a row.

Don't listen to this, you cannot compare irritable bowel movements to the possible conception of a child thats like comparing Osama Bin Laden to the Pope.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I read the entire thread, and every single one of OP's posts in this thread, before I asked my first question. I'll ask it again. What about searching for and/or purchasing Plan B means she CHEATED and had sex with another man? What? Tell me.

If you want to re-read what I suggested as her reason for not disclosing her private details about her medication and contraception choices, go ahead.

Either way, I cannot fathom how he can have this conversation ("Oh, after I looked on your computer, I looked through your private credit card bills...") and have any semblance of a trusting relationship, on either of their parts. It's clear he doesn't trust her, and if I were her, I wouldn't trust him anymore either.

If she did purchase and use the Plan B pill, then that would mean she had unprotected sex. Therefore, if the sex that was had was not with her boyfriend, then he has every right to know for his own health!!!

Is Pepto for the ****s the same as having a bun in your oven ? I think not.

1. Plan B does not do anything to/with a bun in the oven. It prevents pregnancy.

2. The point is, both are somewhat embarrassing and private things. Contraception is a private, and sometimes embarrassing subject, for girls... particularly if they "mess up" and find themselves needing Plan B. I remember when I first took Plan B (it wasn't called that back then, and you had to get it from your doctor, not over the counter). It was a humiliating experience for me, to tell my doctor that I messed up and lost my BC pills but still had sex with my BF. It was irresponsible of me, and I was trying my hardest to "fix" the problem, before it was a problem. And I did. Back when I was the OP's age, I wasn't exactly sharing those details, even with my BF.

okay, but you have to admit that something is not right here.

Based on MY own personal experience with this very subject, my personal bias (yes, bias) is that given what OP has said, there's nothing worthy of being suspicious of here.

And again, I'm not sure how he can say "I know you bought Plan B" and have that go over well.

If she did purchase and use the Plan B pill, then that would mean she had unprotected sex.

Right, which could include missing her BC pills:

You may be on to something here. She has missed her birth control before.

See?

You said that she went out the night before with a girl friend and was hung over the next day...bad sign...can you contact her girl friend and find out if they met up with a couple of guys and it got out of hand? You need to get all the facts and your ducks in a row.

For all you guys know, she was raped or something. But to assume that she CHEATED, just because a charge for Plan B appeared on her credit card?

Sheesh.

No, but why lie if you asked about it?

The way I see it, is that she could have bought it for a friend, or herself, or maybe a roommate used her card to buy it. No one knows.

If a roommate used her card to buy the Plan B pill then that is the only excuse she has to hide the fact that she is LYING.