After the affair are "normal relationships boring?

But he never let on to her that he did anything wrong. Me - he has told plenty of stuff. To her - he is a saint.
So saintly that they don't have sex?

*shrug* Seems to me it would be the opposite. However, I have heard of rare relationships that were so evolved that sex was beneath them. Maybe it's like that?

At least they sleep together every night
Indeed! My man works hard and I reap the rewards!

Spunky hell... I think she's a freak. :laugh:
:o

Well, I did tell the OP that my "normal" relationship was rewarding.

(How's that for getting back on topic?)

But he never let on to her that he did anything wrong. Me - he has told plenty of stuff. To her - he is a saint.

Wow, your MM is a piece of work. You must be so proud!

Wow, that must be hard on you. You hardly ever get to see him. :(

Kettle..Meet pot. :rolleyes: Get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You are continually insulting people all over the place today, more so than usual.

While she's sleeping? :confused:

NICE shot there, JJ. :laugh:

Just like my MM and his wife. Doesn't say much.

Only your MM and HIS wife knows what goes on in the bedroom. All you have to go on is HIS word.

Only your MM and HIS wife knows what goes on in the bedroom. All you have to go on is HIS word.
And how much could THAT possibly be worth? :D
jennie-jennie

Truth is you can actually read quite a lot of a person's former sex life on their body language and how they conduct themselves sexually with you. Words aren't necessary.

Truth is you can actually read quite a lot of a person's former sex life on their body language and how they conduct themselves sexually with you. Words aren't necessary.

I guess when your D-Day happens and your MM throws you under the bus, you can ask his wife this.

jennie-jennie
I guess when your D-Day happens and your MM throws you under the bus, you can ask his wife this.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would never ask her anything. She has no reason to tell me the truth.

I don't know about that. Husbands love sleeping with their wives.
I was about to say that.

Just like my MM and his wife. Doesn't say much.
Actually, it does. It says he values that R over yours since he stays.

Well, speaking of boring and normal, I'm off to do the grocery shopping. Traffic sucks. :(

There is no way for the OW or anyone else to know what goes on in others' beds.

I could join with probably many BS on here, who had found out after the fact that H was telling OW we weren't having intercourse, when actually that was not true. When a wife isn't given info about the A, the H is most definitely having relations with his wife.

Even more so in JJ's situation because apparently her MM's wife is happy in the marriage. Loving and happy wives = Sex in the bedroom. Even though JJ's convinced that her MM never has sex with his wife anymore.

jennie-jennie
There is no way for the OW or anyone else to know what goes on in others' beds.

I could join with probably many BS on here, who had found out after the fact that H was telling OW we weren't having intercourse, when actually that was not true. When a wife isn't given info about the A, the H is most definitely having relations with his wife.

Heard of erectile dysfunction and wives losing their sex drive at menopause? Middle age provides for a pretty good cover-up.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would never ask her anything. She has no reason to tell me the truth.

Now you just made me LOL for real, JJ. Talk about total denial and fear of knowing the real truth.

Whatever floats your boat.

Heard of erectile dysfunction and wives losing their sex drive at menopause? Middle age provides for a pretty good cover-up.
You, like, seriously SAW that with your own eyes? :eek:

OMG. Again you make me LOL. Swamp land,. I can smell it.. :)

You know, Pure, you've brought this up more than once, and it always gives me pause for a couple of reasons. One, unless you are excluding yourself from "everybody", then how can you be "Pureinheart" and still lie? More importantly, I think most people believe that people are generally honest, with a few out there that aren't. I choose to surround myself with people that will tell me the truth, even if that truth hurts. Your experience seems to be different. From your statement, your perspective is obviously different from others. I was wondering why.

It's what my name means...Kathy....nope, I'm a lier, cheater and murderer...I've done things that are way not cool. I use that username because I needed to come up with a quick one, and that came to mind. Also, I tend to indentify with King David, who was a lier, cheater and murderer...God says that he was a man after His own heart. I believe that God judges the heart, the motive behind the motive.

It wasn't me that saved me, Jesus did. It wasn't me that cleansed me, it was Jesus. According to my belief system my username might apply...not because of me, but because of Him.

Most people IMO aren't generally honest, they just think they are. It's difficult for people to see themselves for who they really are, eventually the mirror does get turned, or at least I hope it does for their sake.

I look at the whole picture...Donna meantioned integrity...there are many other attributes that make up a person...I think we all fall very short in many, but here again, I am the second chief of all sinners (the Apostle Paul communicated that he was the first and he is way above me Spiritually, so I don't question that).

What I see is a lot of judgement on this board and feel it is important to throw out there, that while one is being accused of gross negligence, it might be a good idea to see the whole picture, meaning ones own actions and heart.

These people that you surround yourself with...they never lie, or have ever told a lie right...

Challenge: I did this and it was very insightful. If it is possible to be completely objective...look at everything you do in a day, week, month and year...see how many lies that you possibly don't realise you are telling...all of the ways that your integrity would be questionable....most may be surprised at what they see.

Try to live a perfect life with absolutely no lying, cheating on anything or murdering (whether it be in the heart or otherwise)...I might add that even thoughts come into play here, like hating someone secretly.

BTW coming on these boards and being mean to people just because you don't like their lifestyle is not walking in integrity IMO ...conversing with them is one thing, although I have seen major cruelty and IMO they are no better that the act they hate.

So if he can't perform for his W, seems inevitable given your middle age analogy, that someday he won't be able to perform for you. What then? Trade him in for a new model?
jennie-jennie
Makes you wonder how they recently had sex, doesn't it :confused:

I can tell you it confirmed her belief that he suffers from erectile dysfunction, but there are other ways he could please her of course. ;)

jennie-jennie
OMG. Again you make me LOL. Swamp land,. I can smell it.. :)

How sad that you are laughing at this couple's non-existent sex life. :(

jennie-jennie
So if he can't perform for his W, seems inevitable given your middle age analogy, that someday he won't be able to perform for you. What then? Trade him in for a new model?

He did suffer for a while from ED with me too during the throws of guilt early on in our relationship. After that never a problem with me, but they continue with her. Seems to be more psychological than physical.

I can tell you it confirmed her belief that he suffers from erectile dysfunction, but there are other ways he could please her of course. ;)

I find it pretty sad that his wife doesn't have a clue as to why he supposedly can't get it up. IF it's true.....then she probably wonders if there is something wrong with her as to why he no longer desires her. Obviously he must have had a pretty healthy appetite for her at one point in time since they had........what is it? 4 or 6 kids together?