After the affair are "normal relationships boring?

This is getting ridiculous. I am done with discussing their sex life.

I thought you said they didn't have a sex life?? :)-

Anyway, yes it is getting ridiculous. Sorry that I have asked you so much about your situation and MM. Sounds like you both have things perfectly where you want them to be.

Really? I thought you caught him with a lie pretty early on the first time around.

No........wanna fill me in on what you are referring to?

jennie-jennie
No........wanna fill me in on what you are referring to?

I'm wrong then. I thought I remembered you saying he was lying about being separated or something in the beginning of your relationship. Sorry if I am mistaken. You know best of course what has happened.

It is very frustrating really when posters bring up what they think someone said, and often they remember wrong. There are so many errors in this thread about me, it is incredible. People really should be careful in writing stuff about others from their memory.

jennie-jennie
For the mostpart, isn't that all we have is a persons word? Anyone can deceive us at anytime....I feel like if I'm getting deceived/lied to, that's on them.

These are true words of wiisdom.

I'm wrong then. I thought I remembered you saying he was lying about being separated or something in the beginning of your relationship. Sorry if I am mistaken. You know best of course what has happened.

It is very frustrating really when posters bring up what they think someone said, and often they remember wrong. There are so many errors in this thread about me, it is incredible. People really should be careful in writing stuff about others from their memory.

You have part of it right.......he was lying about being separated all those many years ago, but I didn't know that he lied about it until a few months ago. So..........our relationship started on a huge lie, unbeknown to me at the time.

He has a pattern of doing this, since the BS and I figured out that he did the same thing to her. He lied and told her that he and his 1st wife were separated when they weren't, so their relationship started much like his and mine did. So........he did that to me 2 times, did it to her once and it wouldn't surprise me if there are others. Wasn't very creative was he in his patterns?

Do you know there is a rumor on LS that your marriage is indeed a fantasy? That you aren't married at all?

We really have no proof that anyone is telling the truth here. I know more about my MM than I do about any one of you. So it is more reasonable I trust him than anyone on LS.

Wow. Hey jt, isn't it nice to know that some have so little in their life that they need to sit around and discuss your marriage? What is that green eyed emotion called? That would be jealousy! I guess because you are happy, have a man who loves you beyond words, is faithful, is honorable and has supported you so much recently with the events in your family, it must mean he is a fantasy. As opposed to an imaginary affair with a long distance married man.

No. She gets to see him every night

Exactly. She doesn't have to have self stimulation to a camera to get satisfied; she gets the real thing any time she wants it.

I

Most people IMO aren't generally honest, they just think they are. It's difficult for people to see themselves for who they really are, eventually the mirror does get turned, or at least I hope it does for their sake.

What I see is a lot of judgement on this board and feel it is important to throw out there, that while one is being accused of gross negligence, it might be a good idea to see the whole picture, meaning ones own actions and heart.

BTW coming on these boards and being mean to people just because you don't like their lifestyle is not walking in integrity IMO ...conversing with them is one thing, although I have seen major cruelty and IMO they are no better that the act they hate.

Are you for real? You have some of the snarkiest, rudest posts on LS, IMHO. You act like a puppet for another member. You constantly jump all over people who don't agree with you and your puppetmaster.

Integrity is doing your best every day - NOT picking and choosing which things are okay and saying "oh well, I am a sinner anyway, may as well get a swift kick in anyway".

I have seen major cruelty from you towards MANY posters - anytime someone disagrees with you, you attack. Wow. Maybe you need to do that challenge again and see if you can see what so many of us see in your behavior.

You know, you are really one to talk. I quoted you once and got a snarky a s s reply that was completely uncalled for. I would pull up the post but Tony must have agreed with me because it got deleted. I didn't even have to report it, which I was half tempted to do. Every time I see you going on about how others are mean, that people don't respect each other, it just makes me sick. Your hypocrisy is amazing. I think you should go back and re-read your Bible.

Completely agree Lisa!

Oh no it wasn't. My reply was just that. A reply to something you said... which was why your rudeness and :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: were so surprising. I didn't report it... which means someone even besides myself and Tony recognized your reply to be out of line. No, you are far from perfect... in fact you are quite consistent in being quite rude to those who do not agree with you. Ohbut, Kathy, coming on these boards and being mean to people just because you don't like their lifestyle is not walking in integrity... maybe you should practice some of your own advice before doling it out.

I can be quite critical in my responses. I won't deny that. But I try my best to not go around saying other people are rude while white washing my own behavior. Wouldn't want to stomp around in your territory, "Pure". ;)

Exactly.

And don't forget the newest, besides the :rolleyes: the "whatever".

:rolleyes:

No one is perfect.

But like Lisa, I am blunt and at times critical; but I also have some amazing friends on here and receive PM's daily from people thanking me for my advice. Just ask Tony - my infraction's have gone down considerably lately :laugh: . And utlimately, he is the one who gets to decide if posts stay or go, and are within the guidelines.

Why are people bringing up other members lives / marriages when the poster didn't bring up their life? Jennie, why did you need to make the snarky comments about jthorne? And why did Pure need to jump right on attacking jthorne's relationship? Was there a reason for this?

Jennie, you bring up YOUR affair all the time - you turn almost every post into about you. Jthorne did NOT bring up her MARRIAGE. Why did you?

Are you for real? You have some of the snarkiest, rudest posts on LS, IMHO. You act like a puppet for another member. You constantly jump all over people who don't agree with you and your puppetmaster.

Integrity is doing your best every day - NOT picking and choosing which things are okay and saying "oh well, I am a sinner anyway, may as well get a swift kick in anyway".

I have seen major cruelty from you towards MANY posters - anytime someone disagrees with you, you attack. Wow. Maybe you need to do that challenge again and see if you can see what so many of us see in your behavior.

If someone comes off weird to me, then that is exactly what I give back...in fact there have been many times that I have blown off rude comments made to me...

You or Lisa are unable to see that because it is a part of your personality possibly to be mean.

I think it's interesting that I was thinking exactly the same about both of you:)

Wow...talk about attack...I don't think I'm the one with the problem...read what you both wrote to me and I don't even talk to either of you, nor do I quote you on anything...calling the kettle black??? Just a little distortion...should I expect another threatening PM:rolleyes:

I just hate it when threads get nasty because immature, intelligent homosapiens pretend that they are other than that.