What foods do you avoid?

No, I am not restrictive - I WAS; I too, eat chocolate, bread, pasta, potato chips, popcorn, and lots of red wine. You name it I eat it.

I simply do not eat things if they have sugar or load sof added chemicals.

And I am studying food science and nutrition, and i cured my own acne and change my own body through learning and experiementing about different types of food, so I am definitly not crazy - I can talk talk a lot about this subject.

It may seam weirds or " crazy' to you, but there is a whole world of different diets out there; raw vegans avoid ANYTHING cooked, and they ALSO demonize FAT ( the 80/10/10 ers do - the raw vegans who avoid fat).

See - I am not the crazy one - I am simply sharing a little of what I know about the " different" ways of eating that exist in society.

I thought you were GF?

I am aware of the vegan/raw diets etc.

Its not the diets themselves that I think are crazy- but you do seem a little frenetic in the way you post about diet, weight and exercise. It doesn't come across as being particularly balanced IMO.

Leigh, from what I've read of your posts on LS, I'm not sure that your entire body image and food consumption issues are completely gone. It sincerely concerns me to read about how often you post about your weight and body image.

Eating differently is fine. It's the underlying reasons for it that source from body image that are extremely concerning..

This is my concern also.

I am sorry for calling you crazy Leigh, but I do think that you spend a little too much time thinking and posting about food/weight/diet etc.

IF my daughter ends up having an attitude like yours about her weight and food, I will be concerned.

You cause a wear and tear and a see-saw battle by eating the way you probably do. You're getting older now and if you continue to eat with out thought it will be a see-saw and you undoubtly already have extra wear and tear.
Oh? Do you honestly know my diet? You're a fool if you think I go through see-saw battles with my body beyond being pregnant and post pregnancy.

I encourage her in everything she does as she is one of my favorite posters up there with the other greats like Tamare (sorry for the mispell) and Pyro's wife ect.

You know you act like you are helping but you're rude to her and disrespectful and you attact her is the reality. You are the iresponsible one. I think its nasty the way you are with her and you should be ashamed of yourself. This girl speaks nothing but the truth in a world gone mad and maybe if you listened you could help yourself out.

Green, you've got to be the worst person on LS to help Leigh. You too have serious body and control issues with women. In another thread, I pointed this out to you. And now, you potentially are projecting your personal women's sexuality/paternity/control issues onto another poster. Get some help before you destroy someone like Leigh. And I mean that seriously.

This is my concern also.
Now that I've expressed my concern, I'm out of this thread. Haven't been around much lately so I haven't been paying much attention to patterns in other members posts. But if I'm barely on LS and have noticed this pattern, it says how seriously concerning this issue should be for other members who spend more time on LS.
No one here is trying to be rude to her, from what I have read. Leigh has admitted to struggling with an eating disorder in the past, and that she is continually working on it. The people who show objections to some of the things she has posted about diet and fitness are actually people who care. They would prefer to say something rather than to read that she is engaging in behaviors that seem to them like they would fit with an eating disorder.

It is great that Leigh has found someone on this forum who is supportive. That is what everyone is here for, isn't it? And you're right, she is most likely intimately aware of what an eating disorder is.

You are probably right about spotting some people who suffer from an eating disorder of some sort. But I would argue that not all of them look like that. From what I learned from my psych courses in college, eating disorders are mainly characterized by behavior patterns that sometimes result in the physical appearances you noted. From what I learned, Anorexia nervosa is characterized by behavior (restricting calories, binging and purging, over exercise, etc) that comes mainly from a fear of becoming overweight, or remaining overweight depending on how they view themself. Bulimia nervosa is characterized by the same types of behavior, but comes from a need to feel control over that aspect in a person's life. Both disorders have specific criteria required for a diagnosis, so not all people with eating disorders fit into those two categories. That doesn't mean they should be taken lightly.

Leigh, I'm glad to read that you have worked with a psychologist on issues with your eating disorder. I hope you continue to do so, whether you are currently engaging in the behaviors that were a problem for you in the past or not. I'm also glad to see you have such a passion for your health. I do hope, though, that you don't take too much offense from the people who object to the things that you say. All the people here know about you is from what you post. Sometimes, from what I've read, you can come across as a bit obsessive about diet and fitness. Whether you are still suffering from an eating disorder is not for me or anyone else here to say... we don't know you well enough. But I can definitely see how people would want to be cautious about encouraging that type of behavior.

I think the type of anerexia Leigh had is obviouse and hard to deny. Other eating disorders like bulumia are harder yet still spotable.

Oh? Do you honestly know my diet? You're a fool if you think I go through see-saw battles with my body beyond being pregnant and post pregnancy.

Green, you've got to be the worst person on LS to help Leigh. You too have serious body and control issues with women. In another thread, I pointed this out to you. And now, you potentially are projecting your personal women's sexuality/paternity/control issues onto another poster. Get some help before you destroy someone like Leigh. And I mean that seriously.

Now that I've expressed my concern, I'm out of this thread. Haven't been around much lately so I haven't been paying much attention to patterns in other members posts. But if I'm barely on LS and have noticed this pattern, it says how seriously concerning this issue should be for other members who spend more time on LS.

paternity/control issues on another poster.... geez I just give her good advice and encourage her took look and more importantly feel her best. Being heavy does not feel good. If she is a light weight that is healthy for her frame then that is what she will look best with. She takes good care of her skin so if her skin looks healthy it should be fine. She understands that there is good fat and there does need to be fat on the stomach and face and boobs and every where really except places like the ankles, wrists... but yes arms legs everything needs fat. Just the right amount. Leigh gets joy as do I and many others from talking about weight and food and fitness and other things. She is being posotive about it.

• Author

sb123 - wait on a sec - why would u not want your daughter having a similar outlook on food as I do?

Just to clarify my philosphy regarding food, body image, and diet: I think people should eat in a way that enambles their bodies to function optimally, which is essential for ANY ONE to reach ANY of their goals.

That is it. And it just so happens, that if every one ate what humans are designed to eat, instead of the modern poisons, and if every one was AWARE of how many calories they actually needed, AND LASTLY: if every one got mroe active, even if they just walked every day and played with friends.

If EVERY ONE simply treated their bodies how they are designed to be treated, I have no doubt that every one would look like me - a medium framed women who looks slender and good, simply because:

- I wash my body and face with natural soap

- I eat real food, no chemicals of refined sugar, because those things are very new in terms of human evolution and our bodies have not adapted to them

- I have also identified my hormonal imbalances back from when I ate badly and etc....... And I identified, with the help of my doctoe, how to manage my hormones.

Most women do not have to have acne - they can balance their hormones through medication.

SO; managing my hormones, eating real food, and using only natural products on my body has = a easily slim and healthyt body.

I do not advocate starvation, or any type of unhealthy behaviour. I think people should treat their bodies properley, so they can get the most out of life - for THEMSELVES - and no, it is not about being thin.

I think my attidude is fine, and your daughter and a lot of other girls would benifit most from my sort o attitude; which is to get the most out of life, through having the best funtioning body they can obtain.

I do not believe in fad diets, starvation, or any negative connotations that come to mind when it comes to food or fitness related topics.

GREEN - most anorexis lose their periods, depending on their hormones and their natural weight; small boned women with hormones that function well can keep their periods even at anorexic weights.

Lastly - I spend a lot of time talking about diet and nutrition on here, because first of all: i type fast and can write a LOT in a short space of time: I have also struggled with being overweight AND with being anorexic, and so I know

I would also like to say, that I was not severley anorexic, I only briefly touched on it about 5 years ago, at about age 18; I was anorexic for a few months, and afterwards I suffered with disordered thoughts in regards to food and my body.

Now, my only goal is to look and feel my best. I think that is a great attitude to have. The only thing I need to work on, is that I will always have a desire to want to be thinner; I will always relate being thinner, to being better.

But I am aware that I cannot aspire to be thin to deal with lifes issues, and I have a professional, who I pay good money for, to help me with.

I may have had eating disorders, however, that does not mean that right NOW, I have an attitude that you would not want your daughter to emulate.

I happen to be in the field of diet and nutritiaon, but after what I have gone through, trust me, I simply want to do what is best for my body. I honestly do not see anything wrong with my attitude towards food.

• Author

Thanks for the support Green:) - I am aware of the unconstructive thought patterns I pocess - I will always want to be thinner because it makes dealing with problems in life easier.

This is the only non - healthy thing I deal with, and I have help for it - the rest of what i think is all positive and healthy; besides from the wanting to be thinner mindset I will always have, everything else I stand for is positive.

I have researched about diet and the newly created chemicals in our food and general environment, and it is an abomination of nature - Now, the fact I want to eat and live in a way that avoids what I consider to be unfit for humans, does not give me a : bad atitude".

I want to look and feel my best and get the most out of life; and based on my past and my research, I eat certain foods, and avoid others.

I just do not see a single thing wrong with what I have stated.

Thanks for the support Green:) - I am aware of the unconstructive thought patterns I pocess - I will always want to be thinner because it makes dealing with problems in life easier.

This is the only non - healthy thing I deal with, and I have help for it - the rest of what i think is all positive and healthy; besides from the wanting to be thinner mindset I will always have, everything else I stand for is positive.

I have researched about diet and the newly created chemicals in our food and general environment, and it is an abomination of nature - Now, the fact I want to eat and live in a way that avoids what I consider to be unfit for humans, does not give me a : bad atitude".

I want to look and feel my best and get the most out of life; and based on my past and my research, I eat certain foods, and avoid others.

I just do not see a single thing wrong with what I have stated.

I think you come off as a good person. a REAL person who has had life strugles. I think some of the people on here tune you out and label you with EATING DISORDER. When really you give great advice on how to eat correctly and you seem interested with the problems of our day instead of just blindly going through life like so many do. Your major problems seem to be SOCIALY related and not so much to your eating disorder. You seem isolated but I predict an end to that social isolation very soon. You should make like minded friends who care about the planet and what we eat as opposed to close minded people who are happy eating garbage. Its great that you continue to try to reach people on this site with your posotive msg and you no doubt will convince people to eat clean. There really doesn't even need to be science behind it. If a person who was eating processed foods(white bread, tv dinners, cookies chips, TGIF ect.) and drinks processed juices or sodas... drank CLEAN WATER and ate CLEAN FRUITS and VEGETABLES and NUTS and organic Chicken ect... they would see GREAT CHANGES that they would experience for themselves.... Imediate mood change. Not to mention a little just a little walking each day (40 mins of brisk walking) they would feel so great.

Sometimes people would rather label an obvious, yet alternative to the norm lifestyle as extreme, rather than take a look at their own habits and see the extremities therein.

I would be concerned if my daughter had similar attitudes as yours to food because of this (note bold):-

- I am aware of the unconstructive thought patterns I pocess - I will always want to be thinner because it makes dealing with problems in life easier.

I wouldn't want her to think that happy = thin and to have to see a counsellor for it.

On the flip side I don't want her to think happiness comes in a chocolate bar, therefore I don't use food as a reward or bribe.

She is only 1. Long way to go, and I won't be able to control everything.

Just being honest.

We have a great attitude to food IMO- we eat fresh produce and we cook nearly everything from scratch including bread, which isn't something we eat every day. My husband catches fish that we eat regularly and we have a vegetable garden. We are lucky to live in a region that has great organic fruit producers. We both exercise regularly.

BUT we also like to indulge from time to time in chocolate, home baking and wine.

And my mood for the day doesn't rely on 2 digital numbers on a screen....

I would be concerned if my daughter had similar attitudes as yours to food because of this (note bold):-

I wouldn't want her to think that happy = thin and to have to see a counsellor for it.

On the flip side I don't want her to think happiness comes in a chocolate bar, therefore I don't use food as a reward or bribe.

She is only 1. Long way to go, and I won't be able to control everything.

Just being honest.

We have a great attitude to food IMO- we eat fresh produce and we cook nearly everything from scratch including bread, which isn't something we eat every day. My husband catches fish that we eat regularly and we have a vegetable garden. We are lucky to live in a region that has great organic fruit producers. We both exercise regularly.

BUT we also like to indulge from time to time in chocolate, home baking and wine.

And my mood for the day doesn't rely on 2 digital numbers on a screen....

NEWS FLASH people have insecurities and life struggles and no one is perfect.

NEW FLASH it is rude and disrespectful to judge people and that includes uncalled for statements like "I wouldn't want my daughter to be like you" or "I'd be concerned to have a daughter like you" or what ever other nasty thing.

People arn't perfect. Your daughter will be lucky if she turns out like leigh and if you think she will be this perfect with out a care or struggle in the world you are as diluted as you seem.... which leads me to my next POInt

SInc you opened the door I would not wish to have a daughter like you sb129 or like a lot of the other posters because they just seem so well to say it politely challenged.(mentaly)

In the end I respect people for who they are not their strugles. So while I don't find it attractive that fat people are fat I don't pertend they are healthy and I certainly don't judge them by saying I wouldn't wish to have a fat child ect ect

I think your desire to be thin is a healthy one and we have similar views on female beauty. The fact is the women who attack you are probably mostly jelouse and they wouldn't be so rude if they were trying to help you. I believe you know what anorexia is and understand what a healthy weight is. 117 does not sound fantasticaly low to me especialy on a YOUNG girl in her EARLY 20's. My friends gf weighs less then 105 and she looks fine she is a small framed vietnamese girl and it looks very natural and healthy. its just sad how small minded and confused people are. It makes me very happy to hear how leigh is going into food sciences and already tries diets and sees how they effect her and has cured her acne, I hope to learn a lot from her as she learns more and not insult her for being unique and wanting to better herself and the world.

Green;

Leigh has posted more than one time that SHE FEELS SUICIDAL because of the body type she was born with.

If you think this can be somehow spun as "healthy" ... I have nothing to say to that.

I doubt that any female posters here are jealous of Leigh. I believe that many of us have concern and a bit of annoyance for her. She is a young, probably great looking woman who has stepped up and contributed interesting and insightful posts to discussions here on LS, once or twice. Usually, though, she confines herself to repeating her food mantras and body stats. I don't think that is a healthy use of ones humanity, either. Eating healthy and caring for one's body is certainly important, and so are lots and lots of other aspects of life.

Leigh, if you are reading this, I hope you don't agree with Green that you are often "attacked." I don't think that you are, though frequently some of us feel we need to take issue with stuff you post. It comes from a caring place, for the most part.

Green;

Leigh has posted more than one time that SHE FEELS SUICIDAL because of the body type she was born with.

Plenty of people have felt suicidal about plenty of silly things. The FACT is SHE IS NOT SUICIDAL... there are SUICIDAL POSTERS... and NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THEM. But here she is NOT THREATNING SUICIDE but you latch on to a statement she made and of course quote it out of context to make it sound like she wants to kill herself. NO SHE DOESN't WANT TO KILL HERSELF.. SHE HASNT SAID THAT. IF she does I recomend her not to start a thread here as people will just attack her over that for ever.. and say.. "she wanted to kill herself" there for "why would any one ever admire her" its silly judgmental bull sht and very disrespectful

If you think this can be somehow spun as "healthy" ... I have nothing to say to that.

Yeah cause you've made your judgment of her and right or wrong she is damned in your eyes. Very imature and evil

I doubt that any female posters here are jealous of Leigh. I believe that many of us have concern and a bit of annoyance for her. She is a young' date=' probably great looking woman who has stepped up and contributed interesting and insightful posts to discussions here on LS, once or twice. Usually, though, she confines herself to repeating her food mantras and body stats. I don't think that is a healthy use of ones humanity, either. Eating healthy and caring for one's body is certainly important, and so are lots and lots of other aspects of life.[/quote']

I fail to see whats anoying, she never said this is all there is to life and even if she believed that why would that anoy you. Are you anoyed that shes not perfect like you think you are because YOU are so GREAT you understand what LIFE is really about?

Leigh' date=' if you are reading this, I hope you don't agree with Green that you are often "attacked." I don't think that you are, though frequently some of us feel we need to take issue with stuff you post. It comes from a caring place, for the most part. [/quote']

She is attacked. Where do multiple posters get off saying "I wouldn't want my daughter to be like YOU" seriously she isn't perfect no one is... the people who post on here have strugles and things in their life that arn't perfect and so will their childreng gauranted... they are judgmental and that judgment decrees superiority when in fact I see inferiority.

Im sure the fact you take issue comes from a caring place you pretty much acused the girl of being Suicidal (she isn't) and a bad role model for children (which she isn't and even if she was how fcken rude to say that to some one)

I didn't say I wouldn't like to have a daughter like hers.

I said if my daughter had a similar attitude to food, I would be CONCERNED.

Big difference-the first one is being rude and judgemental.

The second one is demonstrating a concern for abnormal behaviour.

Show me a parent who wants their kids to have abnormal behaviour, obsessions and suicidal thoughts, and I will pose naked on here.

You don't know anything about me- I am not perfect in the slightest, but I am definitely not "mentally challenged". Quite the contrary in fact.

Double Post.

Apologies to Leigh if you think that anything I have said is offensive.

In my opinion, you have an unhealthy attitude towards weight, diet and exercise, and if I was your mother I would be very worried about you, (out of love, not judgement) because I would want you to be happy with yourself without all your self imposed conditions.

Edited by sb129
I didn't say I wouldn't like to have a daughter like hers.

I said if my daughter had a similar attitude to food, I would be CONCERNED.

Big difference-the first one is being rude and judgemental.

The second one is demonstrating a concern for abnormal behaviour.

Show me a parent who wants their kids to have abnormal behaviour, obsessions and suicidal thoughts, and I will pose naked on here.

You don't know anything about me- I am not perfect in the slightest, but I am definitely not "mentally challenged". Quite the contrary in fact.

There is nothing "abnormal" about her behavior but there you go being rude and judgmental again. Seriously in the future if you don't want to offend some one and the people listening don't compare some ones outlook or views to your "children" and then say you'd be "concerned" at best... its PATRONIZING.. thats at best.

She has never threatned suicide and to have sucidal thoughts should not damn her... this thread is about "what foods do you avoid" and its GREAT and INFORMATIVE one of my FAVORITE THREADS going right now.

Pose naked? what are you talking about. SEriously what does that have to do with anything. I don't recall her saying that.. but even if she was a playboy centerfold that wouldn't make her any less of a person. You can't dehumanize people for not being perfect thats all I want to get across. This is a place where people come for help so I'll defend them when people like you JUDGE them under some guise of helping or caring hahaha.

If you're not mentaly challenged why are you doing this. Why not apologize do you really not see how saying what you have is hurtful. does it do any good? U paint her to be below you, shes not is she? (I know shes not)

Green, your reading comprehension needs work. Read my post again. There is also an apology in there if you can find it.

I don't think she is "below" me but to be honest, I really can't be bothered trying to convince you of that, so I'm out.

Double Post.

In my opinion, you have an unhealthy attitude towards weight, diet and exercise, and if I was your mother I would be very worried about you, (out of love, not judgement) because I would want you to be happy with yourself without all your self imposed conditions.

Ditto, Leigh. I actually do have a daughter just your age (23) and she has plenty of struggles with her self image. You know that I don't think your intense focus on how your body measures up to your ideal is good for you; you and I have gone back & forth about it.

Regarding your mutual admiration society with Green - I am glad you feel supported by that, and I also hope that you listen just as much to those of us who would like you to use even MORE energy on other aspects of your life than what you body looks like and weighs as you do to him.

Double Post.

where do you get off on saying stuff like "if I were your mother." If I were your father I would have probably punished you if you talked like this to any one I knew. SO PATRONIZING...

Ditto, Leigh. I actually do have a daughter just your age (23) and she has plenty of struggles with her self image. You know that I don't think your intense focus on how your body measures up to your ideal is good for you; you and I have gone back & forth about it.

Regarding your mutual admiration society with Green - I am glad you feel supported by that, and I also hope that you listen just as much to those of us who would like you to use even MORE energy on other aspects of your life than what you body looks like and weighs as you do to him.

YOur GENERATION and YOUR SOCIETY... which is now MY SOCIETY is FAILING THE HUMAN RACE. TO get back to this thread "FOODS TO AVOID" THERE ARE A LOT of FOOD to AVOID. WHY because they are POISON and they are not GOOD for you.

I have no respect for your SOCIETAL COMPLACENCY which is DESTROYING the world YES DESTROYING the world MORE SPECIFICALY the PEOPLE OF OUR WORLD along with its environment.

I WISH TO GOD MORE PEOPLE were unhappy with simply settling for SHT food and a SHT body. IT IS VERY REAL, and BEING A HEAVY TEEN OR YOUNG ADULT is a SUCIDE OF SORTS. Its not a joke it is happening the food we eat is making us sick and the way people look is SICK... they are SICK no way around it. No jokes about how some girls are to skinny... because A LOT A LOT A LOT of people are TOOOOOOOOO FATTTTTTTTT and it is EFFECTING EVERY ONE. People would rather spend their money on a house or a car then QUALITY FOOD that KEEPS BODIES HEALTHY... We allow for CHEMICALS in our DRINKING WATER (uneeded ones) CHEMICALS in OUR FOOD.. and CHEMICALS ON OUR FOOD. They have no VALUE........ other then PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yes SHUT HER UP tell her SOCIATAL VIEWS are WRONG. Stop pertending like shes wrong and realize YOU ARE

Green, I'm not immature and / or evil. What's your problem?

We all know, oh so well, that you like skinny women. Perhaps you like skinny women so very much that you don't care what their skinniness costs them. THAT might be sort of evil. Just a thought.

I'm NOT inferring that skinniness is bad, but for some of us the pursuit of it is very bad.

I am not going to dredge up Leigh's past posts about being suicidal because of the type of body she carries around on this Earth. This is a thread about what foods we avoid. I'm sure, though, that Leigh herself won't deny that she has made those posts. That is NOT healthy, and those of us who would like to be helpful and supportive of Leigh and other people with such issues will NOT encourage them here on LS or elsewhere in life.

YOur GENERATION and YOUR SOCIETY... which is now MY SOCIETY is FAILING THE HUMAN RACE. TO get back to this thread "FOODS TO AVOID" THERE ARE A LOT of FOOD to AVOID. WHY because they are POISON and they are not GOOD for you.

I have no respect for your SOCIETAL COMPLACENCY which is DESTROYING the world YES DESTROYING the world MORE SPECIFICALY the PEOPLE OF OUR WORLD along with its environment.

I WISH TO GOD MORE PEOPLE were unhappy with simply settling for SHT food and a SHT body. IT IS VERY REAL, and BEING A HEAVY TEEN OR YOUNG ADULT is a SUCIDE OF SORTS. Its not a joke it is happening the food we eat is making us sick and the way people look is SICK... they are SICK no way around it. No jokes about how some girls are to skinny... because A LOT A LOT A LOT of people are TOOOOOOOOO FATTTTTTTTT and it is EFFECTING EVERY ONE. People would rather spend their money on a house or a car then QUALITY FOOD that KEEPS BODIES HEALTHY... We allow for CHEMICALS in our DRINKING WATER (uneeded ones) CHEMICALS in OUR FOOD.. and CHEMICALS ON OUR FOOD. They have no VALUE........ other then PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yes SHUT HER UP tell her SOCIATAL VIEWS are WRONG. Stop pertending like shes wrong and realize YOU ARE

You certainly have no idea at all about what kind of lifestyle, social consciousness, dietary program, etc. I practice.

You appear to be having a tantrum. Settle down.

You certainly have no idea at all about what kind of lifestyle, social consciousness, dietary program, etc. I practice.

You appear to be having a tantrum. Settle down.

I will not settle down. You may be ok with the turns the world is taking and the way the world is fed but I AM NOT. I see the malnutrition in AFRICA which is used to MAKE MONEY... yes did you know that Malnutrition like barely eating food and barely drinking water coupled with the fact that there is no plumbing and the food and water they do eat is DIRTY causes POOR IMUNE SYSTEMS... haha couple that with the fact that when these people get sick and die of MALNUTRION that doctors instead of diagnosing and helping these people just claim... "THEY HAVE AIDS" yes there is no test they just look at them "oh they have diahrea and weight loss" "AIDS" so instead of money going to help them it all goes to AIDS research what a joke...... seriously.......... Now onto the next topic AMERICA well I live in the greatest country in the world......except they spend my tax dollars on buying CORN!!!!!!! hly sht and so now corn is CHEAP......artificaly so and abundant and gets used to make sugar cheaper then the old fashioned way.. also instead of feeding animal the food they are meant to eat... its cheaper to stuff them with corn and keep these sickly dieing animals alive with antibitoics... so Dieing sick ****ting all overthemselves animals are kept alive on a diet that is killing them and medicine that lets them make it long enough to get to slaughter. WOW sounds great serve people sick dieing animals with tons of antibiotics whicH DOOOOO HAVE an effect... BUT IT GETS BETTER now cause of this GOVERNMENT MONEY Food thats bad for the environment and badd for you like BEEF becomes ARTIFICALY cheap and continues the cycle along with that Chemicals which their ingredients are allowed to be summed up with NATURAL FLAVORS go into our food, food marketed at CHILDREN and the OBESE and these foods are VERY BAD FOR YOU. WILL KILL YOU QUICKER THEN CIGARETTES (yes france they smoke and eat a **** load of butter but its not a mystery to me why they are all healthier and living longer... isn't that sad a country full of people that DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL SMOKE A LOT OF CIGARETTES AND CONSUME SHT LOADS OF BUTTER and they are healthier then our corn fed, chemical life style... priceless

SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY FCKING WRONG and LEigh sees it I see it. I refuse to call fat people beautiful as it is a disease. I'm not putting down the people who are fat but I cant sit and pertend I don't care. I DO CARE AND SO SHOULD YOU.

Avoid foods not localy grown when ever posible and as regularly as you can. Avoid any food which has ANY chemicals including the MISLEADING NATURAL FLAVORS which isn't an ingredient but code for A CHEMICAL meant to tast like something real as aposed to ARTIFICAL FLAVORS. AVOID ANY FOOD WITH ANY CHEMICAL. AVOID fruits and vegitables that arn't ORGANIC.. Stop spending ur money on sht like cars and houses and put more toward food.

Oh my.

Green, my father died a year ago from a cancer of which diet was a risk factor. He died proud of me as his daughter, because I stand up for myself, am well educated, successful and healthy.

I know a fair bit about diet and nutrition. He died wishing he had listened to me lecturing him on diet and nutrition for years.

Have you been to Africa? I have. Malnutrition is often a result of corrupt governments who spend all the "aid" money they get from big countries like yours on guns.

Leigh, you're currently quite a bit underweight, particularly considering that you don't naturally have a petite frame. That you're over-exercising to lose more and also restricting your diet to this degree is SERIOUSLY concerning.

As for the right to express this on LS, you're welcome to report my posts if you feel I don't have the right to express concern.

But I'm going to state this clearly. I hope that no other LS members encourage Leigh in her weight loss. If you do, my opinion is that you're being negligent in your responsibilities as a fellow human being.

Here, here!!

Plenty of people have felt suicidal about plenty of silly things. The FACT is SHE IS NOT SUICIDAL... there are SUICIDAL POSTERS... and NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THEM. But here she is NOT THREATNING SUICIDE but you latch on to a statement she made and of course quote it out of context to make it sound like she wants to kill herself. NO SHE DOESN't WANT TO KILL HERSELF.. SHE HASNT SAID THAT.

WRONG.

"AT times I cannot stand the fact I am larger boned than thin women. I actually want to kill myself because of it. Because i cannot stand my size." (Quote: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3053354&postcount=245)

"I feel alone, dark, and I enjoy thinking about my suicide." (Quote: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3043885&postcount=10)

"I have thought a lot about suicide." (Quote: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3004770&postcount=3)

So PLEASE, Green... stop encouraging her to have these tragically unhealthy thoughts!!!