Why do short guys have such nasty attitudes?

MeganDoll

Ooops, indeed. C_E, are you sure Pyro's okay with you spilling his height on here? We sure don't want him getting attacked for being " short" .:p

I've voluntarily admitted my height on here already.:p

Some women have turned me down for it but I never gave two sh*ts about it. Plenty more women out there and by remaining patient, not generalizing, and not being bitter, look where it has taken me.:love:

Citizen Erased
Ooops, indeed. C_E, are you sure Pyro's okay with you spilling his height on here? We sure don't want him getting attacked for being " short" .:p

Nope, he won't mind at all. "short" or not, he's confident and that I find sexy as hell.

I'm 5'-6"

*sad face* and I am ugly too... *jumps off bridge*

please don't jump off a bridge SS, you have a lot of other great qualities

Serenitynow
Jeezus, 5'-8" no?....That isn't short!...where does it end?

What?..you have to be over 6' to be considered a "pretty dude"? pffftttttt

In most of the dating world, yes women want a guy at least 6'

Probably 75% of them women on dating sites I've read have made it very specific that they prefer a taller guy around 6' at least. And half of those women are under 5'3 !!

samsungxoxo

First what's with the ''we woman prefer tall guys'' thing. I'm not attracted and never was to tall 6'4' ft guys so does that make me a weirdo?? I'm perfectly fine with average size shorter men. As for nasty attitude, anyone can have a horrible personality and that's a turn off for me too but it has nothing to do with heights. Nastiness stays within the person and it's a character flaw....

Second.. what's with the ''shorter guys have to be perfect to make a good impression'' if they want to get a date??

Is this poster trying to have people agreeing with her because that's what it seems to? Either way... this has been discussed so many times just like the ''Nice men'' threads that it's getting tedious.

Then we are left wondering why are some men holding negative concepts and generalizations about us women as well as low confidence... it's because of posters like MeganDoll that are the stereotypical woman....

Apparently Megan's been getting something short in her life lately to ignite this random outburst. And now she must attack everything that's short.

Heh.:cool:

samsungxoxo
Apparently Megan's been getting something short in her life lately to ignite this random outburst. And now she must attack everything that's short.

Heh.:cool:

Yes... indeed as I see no other reason why someone would make a post like this. It's not like she's asking for advice nor helpful tips...
In most of the dating world, yes women want a guy at least 6'

Probably 75% of them women on dating sites I've read have made it very specific that they prefer a taller guy around 6' at least. And half of those women are under 5'3 !!

I am 5'8". My cut off is 5'7" with dating profiles.

I don't need 6'- and I don't discriminate against guys under 6'.

I bet the OP is the type of girl that goes out dressed very sexy, but gets mad when the wrong guys check her out lol

I've never understood that mentality, its ok if these guys look at me, but not those guys over there :p

They think certain men don't have the right to breathe the same air as them. Whenever I catch an attitude from a woman I apologize for breathing her air.

First what's with the ''we woman prefer tall guys'' thing. I'm not attracted and never was to tall 6'4' ft guys so does that make me a weirdo?? I'm perfectly fine with average size shorter men. As for nasty attitude, anyone can have a horrible personality and that's a turn off for me too but it has nothing to do with heights. Nastiness stays within the person and it's a character flaw....

Second.. what's with the ''shorter guys have to be perfect to make a good impression'' if they want to get a date??

Is this poster trying to have people agreeing with her because that's what it seems to? Either way... this has been discussed so many times just like the ''Nice men'' threads that it's getting tedious.

Then we are left wondering why are some men holding negative concepts and generalizations about us women as well as low confidence... it's because of posters like MeganDoll that are the stereotypical woman....

She also left this nice response in another thread.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2742048#post2742048

People wonder why I have such a negative view of women.

People wonder why I have such a negative view of women.

You only listen to what you want to hear, and what supports your negative views.

I, as have many other women, refute crap like this- yet you make judgements based on the women that support your negative view.

If I wanted to support a point that all men suck- I'd have my pick of a-holes on LS to support my view.

You only listen to what you want to hear, and what supports your negative views.

I, as have many other women, refute crap like this- yet you make judgements based on the women that support your negative view.

If I wanted to support a point that all men suck- I'd have my pick of a-holes on LS to support my view.

notice he said he respects her for being the first woman on LS to be honest? So you are lying if you are not hateful towards men.:laugh:

This....this right there makes me now agree with Woggle and all the other woman cynics on here.

The short guy threads have some legitimization now don't they.

Oh come on, a guy wrote that. And this Megan person has been called out by plenty of other women on these boards for stating opinions they don't share. This thread is an example.

Whatever, I'll state my own preferences for the record. I'm 5'6". I married a guy who was 5'4" (now exH - because he cheated on me). I've dated as tall as 6'6". Height never mattered a bit when it came to my interest in a guy. Current BF is 5'9", by the way.

She's posted this crap before, she is stirring up trouble. Haven't been too many short guy threads lately, what better way to bring it back than with a troll thread? ;)

a troll thread??? ahahahahahahaa :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: im going to have to remember that one :laugh:

notice he said he respects her for being the first woman on LS to be honest? So you are lying if you are not hateful towards men.:laugh:

I do feel she is being much more honest than many women.

I do feel she is being much more honest than many women.

but you clearly stated that she was the first to be honest, which in turn meant that you don't believe any of the sane normal women on here.

Its been said before and this proves it: you only believe what you want to believe and listen to what you want to listen to. There is no hope for you unless you do something about it. Anyone else trying to help is just wasting their energy and time.

but you clearly stated that she was the first to be honest, which in turn meant that you don't believe any of the sane normal women on here.

Its been said before and this proves it: you only believe what you want to believe and listen to what you want to listen to. There is no hope for you unless you do something about it. Anyone else trying to help is just wasting their energy and time.

Maybe I was a bit extreme but I do think she expresses what many women deep down think.

I don't know what to believe, but I think LS is not a good place to learn about woman... I say this, because after work I stopped into Thrifty Shopper and this nice lookin girl was with a tall, but not really facially attractive guy and I assumed he was her brother, but nope..they were holding hands.

He just looked like an average geek, but she was tanned, dark hair....totally cute... I think I'll stick to the real world to learn about such things.....ha-ha...does that make me strange?:D

No, probably healthy. :cool: I admit that sometimes what I read on these boards makes me weep for humanity too. But there are also a lot of really cool people here. It's just hard not to let the mass anxiety get you down.

Woggle considers his "good woman" as an anomoly. Apparantly the proof staring him in the face in his home life doesn't take precedence over random strangers and trolls on the internet.

troll ? short ?

lol

How tall do I have to be to not be included in the OP's "shorty" category ?

I'm 5'8 am I in or out ?

As a 5'8 guy myself i was once told by a girl whos maybe 5'2 on a good day "youre like my size"

It puzzled me but then i realized to allot of women they dont differentiate short and really short..

Even though 5'8 is a half a foot taller then this girl an inch below the average and doesnt stand out as really short, to the women who want taller Men 5'8 is the same as being 5'3 its still short to them and not somebody they can respect as a partner..

The OP is obviously an extreme case though..But male height or lack of is prboably the biggest physical dealbreaker in the dating world..Doesnt mean us inferior short guys cant get dates just means being tall to women is some magical **** for some reason and we need other ways to compensate..

Woggle considers his "good woman" as an anomoly. Apparantly the proof staring him in the face in his home life doesn't take precedence over random strangers and trolls on the internet.

that is unfortunate for his wife that strangers have more power and influence over him then her.

kiss_andmakeup

I'll disregard that this thread was started by MeganDoll, whose opinion is completely unworthy of consideration because of her shallowness and arrogance, and just add to the discussion at hand.

I am always shocked by how many of my (chronically single) friends are picky about height, when most of them are themselves under 5'5. The irony here is that at 5'9, I care less about this than they do. I've dated guys as short as 5'7 and my current bf is 5'10.

Something else I'd like to add is that the 5'7" guy was probably the best lover I've ever been with (besides bf obviously). The two worst sexual partners I've had were also the two tallest men I've dated (both over 6'3"). I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but I thought I'd throw it in there. :D

I'll disregard that this thread was started by MeganDoll, whose opinion is completely unworthy of consideration because of her shallowness and arrogance, and just add to the discussion at hand.

I am always shocked by how many of my (chronically single) friends are picky about height, when most of them are themselves under 5'5. The irony here is that at 5'9, I care less about this than they do. I've dated guys as short as 5'7 and my current bf is 5'10.

Something else I'd like to add is that the 5'7" guy was probably the best lover I've ever been with (besides bf obviously). The two worst sexual partners I've had were also the two tallest men I've dated (both over 6'3"). I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but I thought I'd throw it in there. :D

Unfortunately allot of women are picky about height..and strangely its usually the shorter ones..

Just curious what is the cut off line for your friends height wise? Anything under 6 feet?

kiss_andmakeup
Unfortunately allot of women are picky about height..Just curious what is the cut off line for your friends height wise? Anything under 6 feet?

I haven't asked them what their "cut off" is per se, I just know that when we're out and about and I or a friend point out an attractive guy, they frequently remark "too short!" when he's CLEARLY taller than them!