Why do short guys have such nasty attitudes?

MeganDoll

kiss_andmakeup
lol just because they are SINGLE has nothing to do with the theory being correct.

It proves they are wrong for their preference but doesn't mean anything else. It actually helps validate that they like taller guys by cutting their dating pool in half.

But it also shows that due to their enormously skewed priorities, they are probably not great relationship material anyways.

When writing that post I had in mind two specific friends of mine, and I've never seen either of them in a happy, fulfilling relationship.

It seems as if every short guy i run into has a bad attitude and feels the need to constantly prove himself why is that?

Dont they know napoleon complexes are the worst thing in the world to a women?

Short guys are already at a huge disadvantage because of Tall Men and how much we prefer them dont they know they have little room for error to attract women and should try to be perfect as possible in every other area to compensate?

I used to think i was shallow for finding short Men unattractive and looking like children but i realized its not just the physical aspect but also their nasty attitudes that keep women wit htheir eyes on

beautiful Tall Men

My message to you shorties is make sure you are a happy go lucky guy in hopes that maybe u can attract a women the nasty attitude is just gonna drive us away from you even more

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but I've come across a many o' tall men who have crappy attitudes too.

This thread is bogus.

Serenitynow
But it also shows that due to their enormously skewed priorities, they are probably not great relationship material anyways.

When writing that post I had in mind two specific friends of mine, and I've never seen either of them in a happy, fulfilling relationship.

And they probably think all guys are jerks and blame the whole male species for their problems :laugh:

kiss_andmakeup
And they probably think all guys are jerks and blame the whole male species for their problems :laugh:

Conversely, I've known guys who have never been in a happy, fulfilling relationship. This is often due in part to their unrealistic expectations for physical traits in a woman, whether it's breast size, hair colour, weight, or all of the above.

It takes all kinds.

Men are not the problem. Women are not the problem. Stupid people are the problem. :)

Serenitynow

[quote=kiss_andmakeup;2911249

Men are not the problem. Women are not the problem. Stupid people are the problem. :)

There are no stupid questions. . . only stupid people ;)

just a smidge over 5'8 :p

There you go girl- backing up your integrity with proof- but it will mean little on this forum. That's too bad isn't it?

There you go girl- backing up your integrity with proof- but it will mean little on this forum. That's too bad isn't it?

girl?:confused::eek::p

kiss_andmakeup

Yes, an unfortunate trend that takes place here is that people assume that their personal experiences are widespread facts. Therefore, when someone relays a personal experience that goes against theirs (such as mine or CE's) they assume that person is lying or at least exaggerating.

It's frustrating.

She is one of the good girls- although none of know how tall Pyro is:lmao:

No, but CE has told us all privately how big his wang is, which really is the measurement we all care about. :lmao:

(and Im joking, Pyro - she wouldnt do that).

No, but CE has told us all privately how big his wang is, which really is the measurement we all care about. :lmao:

(and Im joking, Pyro - she wouldnt do that).

I was feeling angry and left out for a second!:D

Serenitynow
Yes, an unfortunate trend that takes place here is that people assume that their personal experiences are widespread facts. Therefore, when someone relays a personal experience that goes against theirs (such as mine or CE's) they assume that person is lying or at least exaggerating.

It's frustrating.

I agree. There always people that reply " oh im not like that or I never do that. " ok thats nice but it doesnt change the fact that it happens or change the fact that a million people have a different view than them on some subject.

SpanksTheMonkey
It is interesting the types of discrimination that are accepted on this board while others people go off on.

Agreed its ok to say the same type of stuff about overweight people but god for bid not short men lmao.. its all silly live and let live people seriously WHO CARES if its not your personal cup of tea then move on short guys are prob pissed off because of all the judgmental crap they deal with just like overweight people.. If I had some chicky high on her horse belittling me ide dam well pull a Neapolitan on her as well...

kiss_andmakeup
I will not..I'm damn tired of people that downgrade people with "attitude" and pissed off as "feeling sorry for self, and to get over it. She does not know what makes people act like that and create threads that show their frustrations....

Quite frankly she and "him" are two of the most condescending people here....Good on them for the happy friendship they developed...leave the rest of us man bitches, trolls or whatever the hell you want to label us the frig alone, because it's obvious yo uhave never been in our shoes and therefore have no ****in clue why we feel like we do!...

Okay. Good luck in life.

and FTR I was at a point in my life where I felt inferior to others and didn't like myself. I felt ugly and depressed and lacked self esteem, but I did something about it. I didn't sit behind a monitor for months and even years whining and bitching that things never go my way. I went out and improved myself to the point where I was happy and I still am improving on a daily basis.

You don't know......you will never know.....

and right on cue here comes the excuses. Please explain. You have no clue how I was growing up.

kiss_andmakeup
You don't know......you will never know.....

Assuming that your struggles, trials, and tribulations in life have been harder or more severe than someone else's, particularly someone you've never met, is more arrogant and condescending a notion than anything anyone has written in this thread.

I know some short guys with foul attitudes, but I'm not going to let them off the hook for it and assume it's due to their shortness. I'm pretty sure they're just being crappy people. They can't change their height, but they could change their attitudes anytime.

I also know some tall guys with crappy attitudes.

I'm only 5'5'' and I prefer to wear flats or very small heels, mostly, because I used to dance ballet and my feet have seen enough abuse (high heels for special events). So, I've always gone with the, "He's taller than me! That's good enough" philosophy. Most of my first boyfriends were quite tall, but most of my more recent ones have been around the 5'8'' area. I'm not sure if that's considered short or not.

I've only met one guy shorter than me (my age) in my whole life, and he's pretty toxic, but I think that's because he suffers from douchebaggery, not shortness. He's kind of on the fringes of my circle of friends. He tried to ask me out, and when I wouldn't go out with him, he reportedly mentioned it to my friend J*, saying he was surprised because he didn't know I was so shallow (intimidating it was a height issue). I love my friend, J, who recounted this convo to me, and who actually told the guy, "No, she just thinks you're a jerk. And she hates gym rats." So true! *J doesn't really like this guy either. I'm not sure why he said anything to him in the first place.

It is hard not to notice when a guy is shorter than me, but that's because so few are. Oh, and whomever said Asian guys were short above: Japanese and Korean guys (this generation of teens-late twenties) actually aren't short at all. Older generations were likely short due to malnutrition. It's about the same as US averages, maybe a little taller. Girls, too. Depends on where in Asia, but that's largely a myth. :)

It's frustrating.

I never assume they're lying. I often question them when they assert that their personal experience is the way things always happen (which you didn't do). It's interesting to hear everyone's personal experiences. Anyway, this isn't really directly at you -- I just quoted you because that idea popped into my head whilst reading your post.

I think it's pretty hard to get facts, in the ways of interpersonal relationships such as the topics here, and usually, nobody really gets into statistics or anything, which is all you can do in the way of "facts" about people.

It's not the height but the attitude. Even tall guys are sometimes annoying. I am not that tall for atleast im 5'7, but i disagree that short guys have nasty attitude. :o

kiss_andmakeup
I never assume they're lying. I often question them when they assert that their personal experience is the way things always happen (which you didn't do). It's interesting to hear everyone's personal experiences. Anyway, this isn't really directly at you -- I just quoted you because that idea popped into my head whilst reading your post.

I think it's pretty hard to get facts, in the ways of interpersonal relationships such as the topics here, and usually, nobody really gets into statistics or anything, which is all you can do in the way of "facts" about people.

I actually wasn't referring to you at all. What you wrote was what I was saying: people mistake their personal experiences for facts.

I was referring to some guys not really believing that there are girls out there who date shorter guys, even though myself and CE gave opposing examples from our own personal lives.

I actually wasn't referring to you at all. What you wrote was what I was saying: people mistake their personal experiences for facts.

I was referring to some guys not really believing that there are girls out there who date shorter guys, even though myself and CE gave opposing examples from our own personal lives.

Me too. ;)

But yeah, it doesn't matter if you're determined to see any data you intend to disagree with as "outliers."

No, I didn't think you were. :) Hence the end-note where that wasn't really about you. I was ruminating a bit, kind of riffing off your words -- they just made me think a bit, and that's why I quoted them. Sorry if it didn't come across.

Only because you choose to make it an issue.

My ex was shorter, certainly less hot- but he was such a player because he embraced the type of confidence of most guys twice his height. It's all in your head.

I'd go along with this.

Being tall helps, but it's not the be and end all of things.

A short guy can have just as much women as a tall, dark and handsome man, as long as he has his house in order.

Height has never bothered me and if it bothers anyone else then that's their problem. Men who develop bitter attitudes allow women too much influence on his life and on his own self image. When this happens the man loses any respect he might have had, he loses his confidence and becomes almost like an empty shell.

Remember, a woman is just a woman, there are many more like her, some will love tall guys and some will love short guys. Find the ones that like short men, they're not hard to find, I find them on a daily basis.

But it's a joke to say guys under 5'9 (maybe 5'8) aren't going to have a lot of problems in the dating world that have nothing to do with their attitude and everything to do with their height. Most men over 6 feet tall I know who desire a relationship or girlfriend have it whenever they want, even if they're ugly, have no personality, or are poor. But for a guy who isn't 6 feet tall you need to be amazing in every way and find a way to get a woman to get to know you well to get a girlfriend.

Off the top of my head I can think of three 6'2"+ guys who have had a lot of trouble finding girls to date. Now maybe that was partly not picking up the signs, but it simply isn't true that taller guys have no problem finding women to date.

I do think most women prefer men who are taller than them, but I can think of several women who prefer an average to shorter guy. The girls who I have known who are the most adamant about not dating a guy under 5'10" are ironically all short.

I do think a guy who is below average probably does have a smaller pool of interested women, but so do 6' women, obese men and women, etc. You have to play the hand you're dealt without using excuses.