Ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago, and texts me this...

• Author
That sucks! How are you doing today? Come down and visit us!

Eh, she told me her mom was crying when she read the letter. Well, she ain't comin' knockin' on my door. If she really wanted me back then she would put her pride aside, as well. Her loss.

PS - I sprayed the shenanigans out of all the pages with my cologne (her favorite) and I was told that she kept smelling it! By the time that smell wears off I will be long gone.

Eh, she told me her mom was crying when she read the letter.

The letter you put in your closet? I'm all wrapped up in your story now and kinda upset if you send her that letter! :eek:

• Author
The letter you put in your closet? I'm all wrapped up in your story now and kinda upset if you send her that letter! :eek:

I sent it, but it was for closure...it was just things I didn't get to say when she broke up with me over the phone. It felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I sent it, but it was for closure...it was just things I didn't get to say when she broke up with me over the phone. It felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I see....... closure is important and you do sound a bit more accepting of your break-up. Stay strong and know that in time you'll look back at this and not give it a second thought. To better things coming your way!

Just think one day we will both have a good laugh at our exes and the choices they made! Hang in there!:)

TheLoneSock

Nooooo! Lol

I hope you really do get permanent closure from that, since that was your goal. But I don't think you're going to get it. Only one of two things can happen. She'll respond, and contact will be maintained, prolonging the pain. Or she won't respond at all, which will leave you wondering. Neither option leads to closure I'm afraid. I think this lift of weight off your shoulders will only be temporary. But for your sake I hope it lasts...

BellaBellaBella

Thorgs make a list of places to get out, one each for the next 10 days.

Coffee shop, library, park.....

Hugs Bella

• Author

Got this text today, what does it mean???

"Hi **** I have a letter for you I'd like to email...I want you to see some of my latest pics...where should I email to???"

Friend zone?

BTW, 19 days NC.

"Hi **** I have a letter for you I'd like to email...I want you to see some of my latest pics...where should I email to???"

Friend zone?

BTW, 19 days NC.

Hey Buddy, sorry I have been floating in the coping zone....

DONT DO IT - IGNORE IT....

you see her pics, she is laughing, smiling, getting on with her life, how are you going to feel??? trust me I have been there, looked at her pics on FB and that was it - I was worse then when I broke up....

Why do you want to settle for the "friend zone"???? neither one of us is ready to break NC or be in the friend zone trust me bro - its not worth it.... why would you want to settle for second best??? why would you allow that to happen to you??? do you really want to be an emotional punchbag???

i hate to sound like an ahole but it had to be harsh...

DONT DO IT.... IGNORE THE MSG - i know how hard it is....

Friend zone?

BTW, 19 days NC.

She wants your email add??? If she doesn't even know it then do you really want to be with her... If she really wanted to send you something and make amends then nothing should come in her way, she knows were you live, drop it off, post it, whatever...

Don't get sucked in, you saw how messed up I got after a hello txt from her, I can only imagine what this is doing to you, but don't break NC... Bask in the glory of her not having control over you...

Translation: I read your letter but all I saw was "blah blah blah". I'm in the mood to rub some broken glass into your face, unfortunately I'm too busy banging my new guy to see you in person so here are some photos of how happy I am without you. I can't even remember your email address so please remind me? Or maybe you got a new one, please let me update my black book with your current details. I've got you filed under "last ditch backup plan when all other men in town have got bored of riding me".

You know what to do. Keep the faith bro. Delete.

• Author

Thanks guys, it's so freaking confusing though. Why the hell would she want to send me pictures?

DustySaltus

Friend zone?

BTW, 19 days NC.

=Hey, you never really thought that I would come over there and show my face, do you? I've been doing really well since the breakup and since it was always about me anyway I want to send some pics of that's right..........ME ME ME ME ME.

Block her emails, you aren't in NC anymore.....day 1...sorry buddy.

• Author
=Hey, you never really thought that I would come over there and show my face, do you? I've been doing really well since the breakup and since it was always about me anyway I want to send some pics of that's right..........ME ME ME ME ME.

Block her emails, you aren't in NC anymore.....day 1...sorry buddy.

That's what I was figuring. I didn't respond to it though.

BTW, I love how we are all doing the "=...." when we reply to someone! :p

That's what I was figuring. I didn't respond to it though.

BTW, I love how we are all doing the "=...." when we reply to someone! :p

= there is always a subliminal hidden message in their communication to us...

Bro go back to NC - you had a semi lapse - now let it go and move on...

Dude I was doing really crap since friday until most of today, and today after eading of all the "break NC" threads on the coping side it was like a kick up the a** and brought me back to reality. She left - to hell with her - her loss - let her do whatever she wants/needs to do - our focus is to get out of this rut and move ahead with our lives.

I am sure that somewhere hidden in this pain there is a lesson to be learnt - and do you know what that lesson is, its that we dont need to be with people who dont appreciate us, we dont need people who dont love us as much as we love them, we dont need to be with people who dont think we are worth the fight...

As for the pics do you really want to see her smiling and having fun whilst you are feeling the way you are??? I know I wouldnt, I made the mistake of looking at her FB and seeing her out about smiling and getting on with her life shattered me.

If she really has something to say, then she knows where to find you - dont play into her mind games its not worth it, all they like to do by sending these silly msgs is to see how much control they can still exert over us, its some sort of sick twisted mind game and you know what we can play those games just as well. Ignore her, countless people here have said it, it will drive her mad if you ignore her, she will be wondering what you are doing - then the ball is in your court and you know what by that point you wont even give a damn... I am not asking to stop loving her, but let her stop f*****g with your head and thats what these msgs do. Her little msg asking me how I was ****ed me up all weekend long....

• Author
= there is always a subliminal hidden message in their communication to us...

Bro go back to NC - you had a semi lapse - now let it go and move on...

Dude I was doing really crap since friday until most of today, and today after eading of all the "break NC" threads on the coping side it was like a kick up the a** and brought me back to reality. She left - to hell with her - her loss - let her do whatever she wants/needs to do - our focus is to get out of this rut and move ahead with our lives.

I am sure that somewhere hidden in this pain there is a lesson to be learnt - and do you know what that lesson is, its that we dont need to be with people who dont appreciate us, we dont need people who dont love us as much as we love them, we dont need to be with people who dont think we are worth the fight...

As for the pics do you really want to see her smiling and having fun whilst you are feeling the way you are??? I know I wouldnt, I made the mistake of looking at her FB and seeing her out about smiling and getting on with her life shattered me.

If she really has something to say, then she knows where to find you - dont play into her mind games its not worth it, all they like to do by sending these silly msgs is to see how much control they can still exert over us, its some sort of sick twisted mind game and you know what we can play those games just as well. Ignore her, countless people here have said it, it will drive her mad if you ignore her, she will be wondering what you are doing - then the ball is in your court and you know what by that point you wont even give a damn... I am not asking to stop loving her, but let her stop f*****g with your head and thats what these msgs do. Her little msg asking me how I was ****ed me up all weekend long....

Yeah, I agree they are always subliminal...even if they don't mean to be. I just went for a 2 mile walk and I feel great right now...although I'm sweating my balls off and I missed Oprah :D

Yeah, I agree they are always subliminal...even if they don't mean to be. I just went for a 2 mile walk and I feel great right now...

Yes there is - come into the coping forum if you are up for it... BTW i got another txt a little while ago... still keeping NC.,...

the exercise always makes me feel better and I am glad its working for you...

although I'm sweating my balls off and I missed Oprah :D

Dude way too much TMI - lol... sweaty balls... hehehehe OPRAH who still watches Oprah... you shouldnt be watching that stuff.... watch something funny 2 and a half men always gets a laugh out of me...

• Author
Yes there is - come into the coping forum if you are up for it... BTW i got another txt a little while ago... still keeping NC.,...

the exercise always makes me feel better and I am glad its working for you...

Dude way too much TMI - lol... sweaty balls... hehehehe OPRAH who still watches Oprah... you shouldnt be watching that stuff.... watch something funny 2 and a half men always gets a laugh out of me...

Sorry, I don't have cable TV, just use an antenna to steal whatever HD waves are in the air in my area...so there's not much on :/

Yeah, I agree they are always subliminal...even if they don't mean to be. I just went for a 2 mile walk and I feel great right now...although I'm sweating my balls off and I missed Oprah :D

OMG!! And therein lies the problem...STOP watching OPRAH she is the devil or is that Dr Phil?? Dunno, can't remember....LMAO!! :laugh:

• Author
OMG!! And therein lies the problem...STOP watching OPRAH she is the devil or is that Dr Phil?? Dunno, can't remember....LMAO!! :laugh:

I wish I had cable, ahh!!

Believe me, having more channels does not equate to having any better choice!! Well OK you get to choose between Oprah or Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle.................

I recommend DVD box sets. 24, Lost, Stargate, Alias, Battlestar Galactica, whatever floats your boat and has lots of episodes :D Watch those things that you always wanted to watch, but she wasn't interested in so you didn't get to watch them. A lot of the older series such as Alias and 24 can be picked up very cheap at Asda or on Amazon.

Sorry, I don't have cable TV, just use an antenna to steal whatever HD waves are in the air in my area...so there's not much on :/

Saves money that way too! I just stumbled on your story Thorgs and seems like you are doing a lot better and just wanted to wish you the best!

• Author
Saves money that way too! I just stumbled on your story Thorgs and seems like you are doing a lot better and just wanted to wish you the best!

Thanks, although behind this smile is a hurting man. :/

Thanks, although behind this smile is a hurting man. :/

Hang in there, we all have the fake smile these days :confused: