Ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago, and texts me this...

Billie The Puppet
Holy cow!!!!!

Daughter came to me and was boarderline tears...I knew whatever she had to tell me would destroy me. I let her because I care for her. Her mom got engaged yesterday, the new guy and his kids already live with them, and when the mom goes to her room to have sex she lets the older daughter go to her room and have sex. So when everyone in the house is getting laid this poor young girl is stuck in her room with the guys two children. I am completely heartbroken and devastated. I have not drank for quite some time, but I am going to the bar right now because I cannot take this anymore. I am completely shocked and shattered. </3

Wow! and ouch. This is somewhat discomforting that a child is telling you this it kind seems like it's being spoon-fed to her at this point well at least in my point of view. Almost as if your ex is "playing games" with you. I assume you do not react in a way that the daughter would then tell her mother how you are taking it?

To me that is awfully fast for an engagement and judging by what you have said that she has been with 3-4 since you? I don't think it will last but don't know if that is comforting any.

• Author

Well just had 3-4 beers over 6 hours so I feel I did pretty well with pacing myself and not getting trashed.

I am actually scared of the ex. Her daughter called me when I was at the bar and said her mom chewed her out and wont even talk to her anymore. Her mom wont take her to see her horse tomorrow either because of a letter (basically saying she needs to take her head out of her ass) I wrote. How childish is this woman?

So about 5 1/2 hours at the bar and I finally decided to text her because this is all just ridiculous. The first part about hearing about her engagement is BS because her daughter didn't want me to say anything about it so I made up how I heard. I don't really care.

Me: So your "fiance" has a big mouth because that was the word at the bar tonight. Really? Come on. What happened to you? Don't get mad at your daughter for my letter. She has no one else to talk to. Would you rather her just go crazy? No. Deep down inside you still care. I'm sorry your life is in disarray but that's no excuse to hurt your kids. You are better than this. Honestly, you are because I have seen it. Stop pushing those who genuinely care away. I hope you snap out of it soon. Take care gal.

Her: Glad to see you have nothing better to do with your time but harass me and my kids!!!! Grow up!!! Happy to see you are back at your old habits hanging out at the bars gossiping about others!!!! Your life is by no means perfect and as I recall you were constantly pissed at my kids for causing mad drama...you don't know anything when it comes to being a parent...I have 2 awesome kids and I continue to raise them on my own!!! So stop this nonsense...those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!

Me: Haha, oh ****, I love your enthusiasm. It's called overhearing others talk. Harass? Your child came to me because YOU are hurting her. Would you rather she talk to a school counselor or someone who actually cares? First time at the bar in 3 months, thanks though! :)

She never text back. She is so ****ed up. I was never mad at her kids for starting drama, I was disappointed but never lashed out at them. It was strictly between the ex and I. Blah. She'll crash and burn soon. Karma.

• Author

Ah, now for the good stuff!

Her reply: BTW I think you need to send a txt to their dad who is truly hurting them...it is I who is scraping their hearts up off the floor...you seem to have forgotten who I really am...a mother who has nothing but love to give her two precious daughters!!! Welcome to rumorville, I see you have made yourself very comfy here...you fit right in!!! Now...lose my number, leave my kids alone or I will see to it that you are left with no other alternative but to have a restraining order...I need only positive in my life and you are dragging me down...no thanks!!! btw if you insist on knowing I had a tumor in my breast the size of a huge golf ball...checkin for cancer!!! But you obviously aren't smart enough to figure out I kept it from the kids...if they lose me they are as good as dead themselves. They have no one else...goodbye...

Me:A restraining order because I am worried about you? As you wish, I'll turn it over to the school counselors. Glad you are ok. Best of luck. :) Tell me how you really feel. LOL jk! Lose the insults, that's not you at all. I have been nothing but kind to you. As for your request, you are deleted, adios.

I should have said, Welcome to Rumorville? So you are here with me?! You need positive in your life? Like HIV positive or...? The size of a golf ball? Did you at least play 18 holes with it after the surgery?!

Anyways, it's done.

Thorgs I've been following your drama and pain and have been in an abusive F'd up relationship before. It continues after you are not with them because of the addiction to the rollercoaster.

I highly recommend you try to avoid talking to her daugher and to avoid talking to her. It's really not helping anyone.

Honestly, this kind of back and forth is not taking the high road you know? Nevermind her, but you are truly better than that.

Let her take care of her kids, whether she does a good or bad job and if her daughter needs someone to talk to you should appoint a counselor for her.

This is toxic. I know because I've been there.

Have the strength. There is happiness out there for you if you can stay strong enough and break free. But only if you can put this all behind you.

Thorgs,

Hey dude. I have to say that props to you for battling this madness. I'm at an age where drama like this isn't even possible, and I have all the respect for you for caring about the children.

That being said, I honestly believe that this woman's current goal in life is to ruin yours in whatever way possible. No healthy person should be doing something like that, ever. I mean it. Have power over yourself and walk away bro.

• Author

Daughter just text me, "Dont tell anyone in guidance anything."

Yeah, I have a feeling the mom is definitely talking to her and probably scaring her into not saying anything to make me look like I'm lying, but I don't give a **** because what the mother doesn't know is that her daughter told my co-worker, the head teacher of the program I work in, too.

• Author

Well, my dog has been missing for a week at Fort Irwin, CA. The 100+ degree weather I was slowly coming to terms that the worst has happened. Just this morning, someone found a Lost ad I placed on Craigslist saying they have had him since the first 24 hours he went missing. This just made my nightmare of a week not even matter. I'm so happy right now! :D

Well, my dog has been missing for a week at Fort Irwin, CA. The 100+ degree weather I was slowly coming to terms that the worst has happened. Just this morning, someone found a Lost ad I placed on Craigslist saying they have had him since the first 24 hours he went missing. This just made my nightmare of a week not even matter. I'm so happy right now! :D

Wow that's great. Weird how things get put into perspective for you isn't it?

• Author
Wow that's great. Weird how things get put into perspective for you isn't it?

Oh yeah, this rollercoaster ride is just draining though haha.

Changed my number too and emailed the head teacher and said if he wants to report it it's up to him, because I'm done with the situation. Funniest part is, he is distantly related to this family lol.

Daughter just text me, "Dont tell anyone in guidance anything."

Yeah, I have a feeling the mom is definitely talking to her and probably scaring her into not saying anything to make me look like I'm lying, but I don't give a **** because what the mother doesn't know is that her daughter told my co-worker, the head teacher of the program I work in, too.

I'm wondering if you might want to consider taking some actions to start covering your @zz professionally. Can't be sure, but it's getting a little weird, with the mom flinging accusations of interfering with her family, the (minor) daughter has been confiding in you, and now she's asking you NOT to talk to the guidance staff...

I don't know, it's just starting to get an icky feeling - I know you think your actions are justifiable in the sense of the family dynamic, but do you think it might be worth starting to look for - and protect yourself from - some kind of attack professionally? I don't even know what form that might take - it's just a feeling at this point - but if the mom goes to the school and complains about you taking to the daughter about family issues, and then it comes out that you have specifically not taken it to the guidance staff, etc... If your ex is really pissed, and is playing games and looking to stick you one, is there any possibility this could blow up on you in some way professionally? Be careful.

• Author
I'm wondering if you might want to consider taking some actions to start covering your @zz professionally. Can't be sure, but it's getting a little weird, with the mom flinging accusations of interfering with her family, the (minor) daughter has been confiding in you, and now she's asking you NOT to talk to the guidance staff...

I don't know, it's just starting to get an icky feeling - I know you think your actions are justifiable in the sense of the family dynamic, but do you think it might be worth starting to look for - and protect yourself from - some kind of attack professionally? I don't even know what form that might take - it's just a feeling at this point - but if the mom goes to the school and complains about you taking to the daughter about family issues, and then it comes out that you have specifically not taken it to the guidance staff, etc... If your ex is really pissed, and is playing games and looking to stick you one, is there any possibility this could blow up on you in some way professionally? Be careful.

Yeah I don't know. I did ask the girl to not talk to me about her mom. Also, the head teacher was in the room when the girl came from the other side of the building to talk to me (last 5 minutes left in the day) when she should have been in class. She also told him things too at a different time because they are distantly related (although he had no idea any of this was happening). I did let him know that it's up to him if he wants to report it or not because if it's coming from me it'll blow up in my face and I'm not going down that road. I'm done with this, blocked the family on Facebook, changed my number and email. I don't know what else I can really do.

• Author

Ugh, so I haven't talked to this girl at all this week and she comes and searches me out as I'm walking out of my room. I say, "what's up?" and she just started crying, so I took her into the Safe Room for my program and let her talk. This time it was just school drama. Apparently one of her best friends was treating her like **** so I told her that sometimes we think we know someone but we really never know them. I know, how ironic and symbolic to this whole thread right?! Then she threw in the, "oh apparently your letter really got to my mom and she's not moving in with that guy now." I'll believe it when I see it is pretty much how I feel. Probably just a lie her mom is telling her because she knows her daughter will talk to me. I'm over it though. Anyways, the girl came back the last period of the day and my head teacher talked to her for a few minutes and he ended up sending her to the guidance counselor, finally. The worst part is, I have a feeling I haven't heard the end of this.

Am I sad? No. I'm a little bummed but I'm moving on.

Ugh, so I haven't talked to this girl at all this week and she comes and searches me out as I'm walking out of my room. I say, "what's up?" and she just started crying, so I took her into the Safe Room for my program and let her talk. This time it was just school drama. Apparently one of her best friends was treating her like **** so I told her that sometimes we think we know someone but we really never know them. I know, how ironic and symbolic to this whole thread right?! Then she threw in the, "oh apparently your letter really got to my mom and she's not moving in with that guy now." I'll believe it when I see it is pretty much how I feel. Probably just a lie her mom is telling her because she knows her daughter will talk to me. I'm over it though. Anyways, the girl came back the last period of the day and my head teacher talked to her for a few minutes and he ended up sending her to the guidance counselor, finally. The worst part is, I have a feeling I haven't heard the end of this.

Am I sad? No. I'm a little bummed but I'm moving on.

Glad you are moving on. It really helps doesn't it? Saw my ex today and felt nothing and it was wonderful :)

• Author
Glad you are moving on. It really helps doesn't it? Saw my ex today and felt nothing and it was wonderful :)

Excellent! I have not seen mine yet, I don't want to either because in all honesty, I am afraid of her, haha. How sad.

Excellent! I have not seen mine yet, I don't want to either because in all honesty, I am afraid of her, haha. How sad.

Yeah no kidding. Actually he looked like he not loving life too much, maybe figured out he really screwed up something good. It was almost comical how nice I was to him because there was nothing there for me anymore. And I did not give in and help him like I used to. He would have **** himself if he knew I was dating one of our neighbors! :laugh:

• Author
Yeah no kidding. Actually he looked like he not loving life too much, maybe figured out he really screwed up something good. It was almost comical how nice I was to him because there was nothing there for me anymore. And I did not give in and help him like I used to. He would have **** himself if he knew I was dating one of our neighbors! :laugh:

Haha, good for you!

• Author
Did you happen to notice this thread has been viewed almost 10,000 times now. You should be famous! :p

LOL I know, I just noticed that. A lot of people stopped posting in here though. Thanks for staying strong haha.

Billie The Puppet

Well you did say it has finally come to an end a page or two ago didn't you?

So I'm sure the thread will begin to slow. It's painful reading this but sometimes you can't help the ones you love especially if your heart is stronger than your brain as with me. I wear my emotions\heart on my sleeve by nature.

I'd post in here more but what more is there to add?

It seems you have faced the fact that you have to move on and are moving on, seems like you have given up hope of reconciling and I am not even so sure anymore you would even want to after she has changed as a person etc.

It's more so still miss the old times. A mourning of it. In fact as I type this I kind of feel even if I had my second chance it wouldn't be what I want but my emotions cycle daily so that though changes too.

I just had contact (txt msgs) with my ex's sister a few hours ago she asked how I was and then stated she liked the vehicle I purchased. (2000 Suzuki Vitara Base model man that will suck with no Air in the summer ) However low Km/Mileage at a great price I couldn't refuse.

Now with that I first thought maybe she is trying to get a feel for her sister etc but I am friends her and she feels bad for me so she may be generally inquiring about me as I am her friend. I responded I am doing ok in which I wish I sad well or good instead in case it does get to my ex of whom I have been in NC for 1.5 weeks now.

But 10,000 views wow!

• Author
Well you did say it has finally come to an end a page or two ago didn't you?

So I'm sure the thread will begin to slow. It's painful reading this but sometimes you can't help the ones you love especially if your heart is stronger than your brain as with me. I wear my emotions\heart on my sleeve by nature.

I'd post in here more but what more is there to add?

It seems you have faced the fact that you have to move on and are moving on, seems like you have given up hope of reconciling and I am not even so sure anymore you would even want to after she has changed as a person etc.

It's more so still miss the old times. A mourning of it. In fact as I type this I kind of feel even if I had my second chance it wouldn't be what I want but my emotions cycle daily so that though changes too.

I just had contact (txt msgs) with my ex's sister a few hours ago she asked how I was and then stated she liked the vehicle I purchased. (2000 Suzuki Vitara Base model man that will suck with no Air in the summer ) However low Km/Mileage at a great price I couldn't refuse.

Now with that I first thought maybe she is trying to get a feel for her sister etc but I am friends her and she feels bad for me so she may be generally inquiring about me as I am her friend. I responded I am doing ok in which I wish I sad well or good instead in case it does get to my ex of whom I have been in NC for 1.5 weeks now.

But 10,000 views wow!

Yeah, it is slowing down, thank goodness! The end was something I never imagined would be possible out of someone. It just all kind of blew up into something you see only on Desperate Housewives. Knowing what I know now, I will venture forward with caution.

Good job on the NC! It really does make things easier. I have a Passat TDI and I fill it up once every month or so. It is ugly as sin though but I don't care about that right now since I'm saving up for a Yamaha R6 :)

As for the view count, I figured I'd keep my whole story in one thread instead of blowing up the forum with my pain and suffering haha.

Yeah, it is slowing down, thank goodness! The end was something I never imagined would be possible out of someone. It just all kind of blew up into something you see only on Desperate Housewives. Knowing what I know now, I will venture forward with caution.

Good job on the NC! It really does make things easier. I have a Passat TDI and I fill it up once every month or so. It is ugly as sin though but I don't care about that right now since I'm saving up for a Yamaha R6 :)

As for the view count, I figured I'd keep my whole story in one thread instead of blowing up the forum with my pain and suffering haha.

Boys and their toys. :p Do you also do motocross Thorgs?

• Author
Boys and their toys. :p Do you also do motocross Thorgs?

Nah, it's expensive and I don't get paid that well. So I'm just going for the motorcycle, it'll just take a long while before that happens.

LOL I know, I just noticed that. A lot of people stopped posting in here though. Thanks for staying strong haha.

No prob thanks for hanging in there with me and my craziness. :p

• Author

Ok, has this ever happened to anyone? I was outside having a cig (I really want to quit by my life is paused right now for some reason and it sucks, blah) and I started thinking, what would happen if I ever ran into my ex? My heart started just racing extremely fast for a good 20 minutes. I don't know, it's weird. She's popped into my head a few times here and there but nothing like that has ever happened. Maybe I'm just a pussy and scared of her wrath.