You're being financially responsible but she thinks you're being stingy

Well I am very loyal to her (my hooker) - I tell that to her as well and she laughs her azz off

You know wot Neutrino, she is not doing it for fun, she has to make a living and feed her family, and when looking at my relationship with my ex she has more values in life than my ex does

She's very clean, polite, and fun, giggles all the time (such a natural giggle), really quality the way she walks and talks, happy to please, can be happy with a box of chocolate and a shot of whiskey (I all do this on top) and always make sure I give a good tip. A couple of weeks before I even drove her home just to be out taking some fresh air and talking to a woman who does not have any reason whatsoever to drain me financially and emotionally. She was a great chatter! I enjoyed every moment of it. Do not be surprised if I start a thread and introduce her as my new girlfriend lmao

Would your satisfaction have anything to do with the fact that this is a relationship of clear agreements ? You know exactly what to expect from one another and the borders are very clear, you each have your own space and your own life...

IMO whatever works for those involved is OK by me ;)

Anyway - what would you expect to change when she "becomes" your GF, I mean, why change the definition...?

A single woman in the US, as she ages, will find less and less financial freedom unless she has a fantastic career. Other than that, she was probably a parasite on her family's finances, on boyfriends finances, and on her husbands' finances.

I have nothing but disdain and digust for HM, money grubbing whores. And that's what such women are, indisclosed whores, perhaps more so than straight street-walkers because they expect ALOT more in exchange for ALOT less.

------------------------

Alot of this stems from the fact that MOST girls have not been raised properly. They have done little work. Not saved. Been raised on much. Given a ton. Owe nothing to no one. Had college paid for. Dated or befriended men who paid their way through alot of social events, and generally got by on her Sex and Sexuality.

Rewind time several decades and you will see WHY feminism sprung up and HOW the whole system was perverted to exploit our current society, men, and take advantage of women's unique competitive advantage, sex and looks. Those early women and pioneers would be aghast at the monsters alive today who behave as they do and treat their young as they do.

Seriously, how many women do you know who don't have good careers these days? I really don't know of many at all. Maybe it is just the circle I am with?

JustLooking123

Alot of this stems from the fact that MOST girls have not been raised properly. They have done little work. Not saved. Been raised on much. Given a ton. Owe nothing to no one. Had college paid for. Dated or befriended men who paid their way through alot of social events, and generally got by on her Sex and Sexuality.

Rewind time several decades and you will see WHY feminism sprung up and HOW the whole system was perverted to exploit our current society, men, and take advantage of women's unique competitive advantage, sex and looks. Those early women and pioneers would be aghast at the monsters alive today who behave as they do and treat their young as they do.

You must hang out with some really effed-up "girls." I don't know a single woman like that, and I know a lot of women. Or, you have a chip on your shoulder and are seeing things that aren't there in order to further your anger towards an entire gender.