Why doesn't the husband/wife end the marriage?

• Author
MeaganRaye
If the MM did this then the OW would have to know he has lied to her about his true feelings for his W. It would be pretty obvious that he was in love with his W and family. It is also "inappropriate" to screw around with someone else's spouse. Affairs "shatter" families and I would imagine the OW's self esteem was already low to become involved with a MM in the first place.

If he's so in love with a W and family what does he need another woman for?

He doesn't need another woman. He wants another woman.

Many men 'complain' that their wives/girlfriends are no longer interested in having sex with them. Their egos rationalize this as the woman no longer wanting sex. But ask yourself... as a woman... what a man must or must not be doing to turn a woman's natural sexuality off? There are millions of married women on infidelity based dating sites all seeking sexual attention not provided by their spouse. This goes the same for men. The first question I would ask myself would be this: Why doesn't she want to have sex with you; and Why would I want to if you can't get her to want to?

Trust me, if he were that great of a lover he would have his wife screaming, not throwing his hands up looking for someone 'fresh' who will provide him with the sexual feedback he so desires. Believe me, if he had been as exciting to her she wouldn't give him the back.

Another woman provides no hurdles to overcome. The OW sees him for very brief intervals where he is on his best behavior and usually very excited to see them. He can be a superstar, a lover, a humorist... he can be anything he wants to be. He is living out a fantasy of himself. Another woman allows him the opportunity to experience his 'fantasy self'. The real life with the very same man ... may be the fella who has to take out the garbage, change a dirty diaper, and pay the mortgage. He has to be real.

Fantasy, like crack, can be addictive.

• Author
MeaganRaye
may be the fella who has to take out the garbage, change a dirty diaper, and pay the mortgage. He has to be real.

That doesn't sound so bad at all. this guy sounds very responsible.

Many men 'complain' that their wives/girlfriends are no longer interested in having sex with them. Their egos rationalize this as the woman no longer wanting sex.

Whoa. That's one heckuva assumption there. IF anything, the W of a cheating MM enjoys the same amount and quality of sex...seen it over and over and over on these boards.

What you have is a MM LYING about it...

But ask yourself... as a woman... what a man must or must not be doing to turn a woman's natural sexuality off?
Nothing. He's lying. Specifically to the woman he wants an A with.

The first question I would ask myself would be this: Why doesn't she want to have sex with you; and Why would I want to if you can't get her to want to?
Another assumption. Just because a spouse is cheating/looking to cheat does NOT mean he/she isn't having a fulfilling sex life at home. One has NOTHING to do with the other.

The why is easy...I already said it twice above...the WS is lying to the AP. Because, as Meaganraye points out - its really bad cheating etiquette :rolleyes: to speak highly of the BS in the presence of the OW/OM. Real mood killer.

Trust me, if he were that great of a lover he would have his wife screaming, not throwing his hands up looking for someone 'fresh' who will provide him with the sexual feedback he so desires. Believe me, if he had been as exciting to her she wouldn't give him the back.
Yet many OW speak of how great the sex is. How deep the connection (one leading to the other) is. Going to great lengths for those stolen moments. Please...

Another woman provides no hurdles to overcome. The OW sees him for very brief intervals where he is on his best behavior and usually very excited to see them. He can be a superstar, a lover, a humorist... he can be anything he wants to be. He is living out a fantasy of himself. Another woman allows him the opportunity to experience his 'fantasy self'. The real life with the very same man ... may be the fella who has to take out the garbage, change a dirty diaper, and pay the mortgage. He has to be real.

Honestly, the only fantasy I see is this delusion that a WS is NOT having sex at home. That his W no longers wants to have sex with the WS. And that said sex is lousy...

Not finding much to agree with here...

With marriage and a family comes responsibility. That's usually what an MM is trying to escape when he looks for a side piece. That is why the W is no longer "fun." She's a constant reminder of those responsibilities. The OW, on the other hand, doesn't demand things from him. All he gets with the OW is no strings sex.

You get more than just "no strings sex" but you have the general idea correct.

Lets see nagging wife vs. woman that wants to kiss you?? Humm tough choice there.

But why should a woman have to nag? Can't a man take care of his responsibilities without his mommy having to tell him when to brush his teeth, take out the garbage, etc. etc.?

Why should a woman have to nag??? Hell that is a question men have asked forever.

Seems that some woman just like to nag regardless if the man is taking care of his responsibilities or not. Seems to be genetic.

Where the OW does not do those things, which makes for a nice escape from your "normal" life.

The reason the BW doesn't leave the marriage is the same reason the MM doesn't leave for the OW. Because they don't want to.

I'm not saying that the MM can't talk about his family but to boast about how great his wife is, a wife that he is unhappy with and cheating on with to the OW--IMO, it would be very annoying and a bit inappropriate to me. It would also shatter my self esteem.

In most cases I would say there were already issues with your self esteem if you are an OW.

You never answered my question. Why doesn't the "man" take care of responsibilities on his own so that NOBODY has to tell him what to do? Of course the OW won't tell him what to do. She's trying to "win." :rolleyes:

I never nag my man, but then again, he's a man - not a boy.

I answered your question.

"Seems that some woman just like to nag regardless if the man is taking care of his responsibilities or not."

Why do you keep assuming the man is NOT taking care of his responsibilities?

I bettcha if I asked your man he would say you nag. All men say their woman nag them at times.

I answered your question.

"Seems that some woman just like to nag regardless if the man is taking care of his responsibilities or not."

Why do you keep assuming the man is NOT taking care of his responsibilities?

I bettcha if I asked your man he would say you nag. All men say their woman nag them at times.

and men nag and children nag, even my dogs nag.

Why should a woman have to nag??? Hell that is a question men have asked forever.

ROFLMAO

That's SOOOOO true...

Sorry, but thank you for playing. Your consolation prize will be waiting for you on the other side of the screen door after it hits you in your arse on your way out. :lmao:

Oh donnamaybe what afraid of the truth? :p

herenow: No other creature on earth seems to have the ability to nag like a wife. Which makes the OW so attractive since she does not do that crap.

She(OW) seems like the perfect woman, great sex, good conversation, interested in you and does not bitch or nag. All things the wife does before she gets the ring on her finger.

Some people (BS's) wonder why men want an escape.

ROFLMAO

That's SOOOOO true...

Please define nagging. I have never been accused of nagging. Are you saying that asking for something to be done or expecting something to be done at a certain time is nagging? If so, don't we all do that "at times". Maybe a MM who is cheating calls it "nagging" to justify his action with the OW.

But why should a woman have to nag? Can't a man take care of his responsibilities without his mommy having to tell him when to brush his teeth, take out the garbage, etc. etc.?

I'll gladly take out the trash.

Just...why does it HAVE to be now...you know, its the freakin' playoffs, we're down by one in the third period with 3 minutes left and we're on the power play...

But the trash just HAS to go out NOW. Not three freakin' minutes from now...NOW.

sheesh...:p

Oh donnamaybe what afraid of the truth? :p

herenow: No other creature on earth seems to have the ability to nag like a wife. Which makes the OW so attractive since she does not do that crap.

She(OW) seems like the perfect woman, great sex, good conversation, interested in you and does not bitch or nag. All things the wife does before she gets the ring on her finger.

Some people (BS's) wonder why men want an escape.

I wonder if MM would consider an OW asking for more time or complaining that he goes home to his wife "nagging".

I already know the brand of truth you lug around with you. I feel sorry for your wife.

As for the OW, yes. SEEMS is the PERFECT word! :lmao:

Oh desperate enough to want to make it personal, can't stick to the topic? Did I hit too close to home for you?

Keep in mind the OW is and escape (in most cases) not a replacement.

My above post herenow...that's nagging.

And a true story.

I could go on and on...

Ladies...EVERY W nags. All of them.

I'll gladly take out the trash.

Just...why does it HAVE to be now...you know, its the freakin' playoffs, we're down by one in the third period with 3 minutes left and we're on the power play...

But the trash just HAS to go out NOW. Not three freakin' minutes from now...NOW.

sheesh...:p

Maybe it really smells bad and it's attracting bugs and has been there for days. Or, maybe he was asked 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes ago during the last commercial break and it's still there. But, when the MM wants what he wants, it better be now or he will just get it from an OW or an OOW if the first OW doesn't act fast enough. Is that how it works?

I never resorted to cheating to solve my problems. On the other hand....

So thanks for the confirmation, yes I hit a nerve.

Can't stay on topic then huh? Not grown up enough to have and adult conversation without resorting to making it personal. How sad :lmao:

I'll take out the trash myself if it's that much of a problem! I think most women would as well.

Of course not! It's because she's SOOOOOO in luuuuuuv with the cheater, and he simply feels sorry for her because he isn't able to provide her with his wonderful greatness often enough. :rolleyes:

Does your 'B' in BS stand for bitter?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Let me guess your ex told you, you nagged to much didn't he.

I'll take out the trash myself if it's that much of a problem! I think most women would as well.

LOL!!!!!

Sure you will take it out then complain about it for the next 3 days.

Tell me why wives need to stand in front of the tv, while we are watching something WE (men) find important???

The two above fall under nagging.

Does your 'B' in BS stand for bitter?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Let me guess your ex told you, you nagged to much didn't he.

So, as long as the OW remains in her place and doesn't ask for anything from the MM, doesn't expect him to do anything for her or with her until he is ready, both the MM and the OW are happy in their fantasy world. Sounds very one sided to me. Why would any woman want to be in such a relationship? It does sound pretty good for the MM however.

Thank you validating the number one tactic all men use when W's nag....

wait long enough and she'll do it.

Which leads to MORE nagging.

Which leads to the TV being turned up. :p:laugh:

I may have done this or heard it from "them"...and by "them" I mean giant radioactive ants...

So, as long as the OW remains in her place and doesn't ask for anything from the MM, doesn't expect him to do anything for her or with her until he is ready, both the MM and the OW are happy in their fantasy world. Sounds very one sided to me. Why would any woman want to be in such a relationship? It does sound pretty good for the MM however.

Well if the OW happens to be married it kind of goes the other way as well.

Yes it is all and escape and fantasy, like playing WOW but you to have real life sex.

But your right it does start to get messy when emotions get involved, then demands are made. Which can make it not so much fun.