why girls find easy to move on than boys

honey2910

I approach men all the time at bars/clubs and I am not always well received.

A couple of months ago my best friend and I were at a bar. She got me to go ask a table full of boys if we could sit with them. They let us and we hung out for awhile and when we left we invited them back to my house. They totally lied and bailed on us!! My friend and I actually thought it was hilarious that we got ditched. My self-esteem did not suffer.

While you'll never have the identical relationship with another woman, you could easily have just as rewarding, if not more rewarding relationship. I know that each time I've fallen in love, it's been different. In many ways, it's been a progression, in that each man has been better than the last, in compatibility. This doesn't make my exes terrible men, just incompatible. Some of my exes have been amazing men, potentially the perfect mate...for someone else.

Sure, I can point out all their negative traits but I'd rather not. I'd rather see them as they are, both negative and positive. It's too easy to play the victim, for me no less than anyone else. I'd rather look back at the good times and know that it wasn't a waste of time. How can you view it as a waste of time when you were able to share love and laughter?

Not sure how many times youve fallen in love but Ive been in love twice in my life (Im 35). I thought I was in love more than that but when I step back I know for sure its only been twice. The 2 times were completely different types of love. First one felt stronger (2 1/2 years) but the 2nd was the great one (10) years.

Not sure how long your relationships have been with people youve been in love with and I can only speak for myself but there is such a deeper level of intimacy that you experience with a long term partner. You go through soooooo much with this person. We grew up with each other.We lived together. I saw this woman every day and we never got bored each other. We would have fun at the grocery store. I would put my hand on her leg when we went to sleep because I wanted to feel connected to her. I would go to the store at 5 in the morning if she had a cold and rub her head until she slept. I was more attracted to her after 10 years than when we first met. I saw myself taking care of her until one of use passed away.

Now look around you and see how many couples are happy after being together that long? Im sure there are some but not many.

Now will I find that again? I might but, the odds are really slim. From what Ive seen people are different these days. No one takes the time to get to know each other these days.

I didnt say it was a waste of time but it does hurt when you think you know someone and trust them %200 only to have them one day decide you not good enough for them and replace you within months.

So while you may think thats just fine and that you had good times and look at the bright side .I cannot forget so quickly.