why girls find easy to move on than boys

honey2910

Well I suggest you start going to different bars then :laugh:

The point is women have to make no effort to get a new partner, men have to make all thee effort and unless they are Brad Pitt will fail more times than not.

The point is women have to make no effort to get a new partner, men have to make all thee effort and unless they are Brad Pitt will fail more times than not.

I agree that it is very easy for a woman to go out and get sex but that is very different from getting a partner. Women get knocked back too plus there are plenty of men who will use a woman just for sex when she wants more from a relationship. The truth is that it is just as hard for both men and women to find partners, maintain relationships and to recover from failed relationships.

Just to let you know - a woman might have a thing for Brad Pitt but she does not really want a relationship with a man who probably spends longer getting ready to go out than she does :D

I don't think it's necessarily any easier for women to move on, than men.

Yup, I've always maintained the genders are more alike than different. Socialization and society warp that setpoint. IMO, broad generalization like those being offered here only serve to widen that artificial chasm. Evolution should be about positive change rather than accentuating divisions. As long as people choose to remain slaves to their biology and socialization, evolution will continue to be a slow and arduous process. History has shown this to self-evident, going back to the beginnings of recording cultural experience. Fun stuff, how we never seem to learn :)

When I was a younger man, in order to get over a woman, I would simply get ontop of another. Yes, very crude, but it worked.

New business. Whenever one is pondering certain aspects of human behavior in general, we must keep in mind that deep down inside we are creatures of survival and most everything we choose to do is based upon our need for survival or for the survival of the species. We are hard-wired with certain basic instincts.

The only thing which distinguishes us from the animal kingdom is the fact that we have the ability to make moral decisions and despite our higher intelligence, we often make choices based on our instinct for self-preservation or for the survival of the species as a whole.

Men for the sake of SOTS are wired to fall in love with the female, harder, faster and to a degree more unconditionally and this is for the SOTS, and this is in order to insure that the male sticks around long enough to help the female raise the offspring of their union. When you consider that we are often compared to dogs, which in my mind is definitely high praise when you consider the loyalty dogs exhibit.

We are gifted/cursed with this ability to have our attraction to a specific female progress from infatuation to a deeper form of love so we don't abandon the female during her pregnancy, when she is limited in her capacity to provide, protect and care for herself, as a result of physical limitations etc. and and we're also wired to be loyal, at least temporarily while the child is young, because we're there to help provide, protect and defend them.

Natural selection is what the female is all about deep inside. While men are also subject to it, we all like a nice rack and a big healthy butt, all characteristics of a woman who is well-suited for bearing children, women are also looking for males who can handle their end of the log, as close to the protypical alpha male as possible, but she doesn't form these same types of bonds or attachments quite as easily, one because her primary directive is to "use" the male, i.e. have him defend, protect, and provide for her and her offspring.

When you think about, what is it the female really provides the male? I mean other than offspring and a place to plant your seed? Companionship...yup...and only temporary at best. I mean other than someone to share an orgasm with what else do women bring to the table? Generally speaking we men prefer sharing company with another man. It's evidenced inj our society, we like to hang-out with each other, get drunk, go fishing, watch football, because we bond deeper with one another than we do with women, because women aren't capable of establishing these bonds with us, their always looking for the bigger better deal and have one eye on the door at all times.

Sure, I enjoy the company of a woman, but in the back of my mind I just want to hump her and then be alone or with my male friends. I just put up with the trips to the mall or the museum and that jazz because all I want to do is keep her happy enough to hump me when I'm horny and the reswt of my gender will agree with me.

Except those who are gay and while we're speaking of them, their a prime example of exactly what I was alluding to, their a group who has phased women out of the equation altogether. I'm going to stop now before I get more offensive.

If necessary for the SOTS she will cut and run. If the male she chose isn't up to the task, nature has her primed to find another male who can get the job done, it's all in the best interest of the offspring. Women have all the loyalty of an over-sexed alley-cat and there isn't a darn thing we can do about it because deep down inside we're still ruled by these instincts.

We men get a bad rap for wanting to spread our seed and women get a bad rap for always looking for the bigger better deal. T'ain't nuttin you kin dew about it, just go with the flow bro'.

Are you serious??? No offense, but you sound very bitter and misogynistic. Just because you have dated women who have the "loyalty of an over-sexed alley-cat" doesn't mean that ALL women are that way. And for you information, there are PLENTY of men who abandon their women and sleep around. And there are plenty of men who always have their eyes on the door, too.

Maybe your problem is you don't see women as human being who have more to offer men than sex. Have you ever heard of conversation? How about doing fun activities together? Most of all, how about dating women who share your interests?

Better yet, since you hate women so much (except when you want to have sex with them), maybe you ought to switch to men instead.

I am a female. I am in agony over a relationship that ended 19 months ago. He flitted out the door the day he dumped me and never looked back. I still cry almost every day, and there hasn't been a night in the last 19 months that I haven't had nightmares about seeing him with someone else. I wake up in a cold sweat from dreams of him. I have never hurt this much for this long over anything in my life, ever.

So there ya go -- theory blown! And as for THIS bullsh*t:

"When you think about, what is it the female really provides the male? I mean other than offspring and a place to plant your seed? Companionship...yup...and only temporary at best

Sure, I enjoy the company of a woman, but in the back of my mind I just want to hump her and then be alone or with my male friends."

All I can say is that I am very, very, very glad I know some REAL men with BRAINS. This idiocy should be taken for exactly what it is: misogynistic NOISE. Nobody with any class or sense or intelligence would write something like that. Ignore it.

Are you serious??? No offense, but you sound very bitter and misogynistic. Just because you have dated women who have the "loyalty of an over-sexed alley-cat" doesn't mean that ALL women are that way. And for you information, there are PLENTY of men who abandon their women and sleep around. And there are plenty of men who always have their eyes on the door, too.

Maybe your problem is you don't see women as human being who have more to offer men than sex. Have you ever heard of conversation? How about doing fun activities together? Most of all, how about dating women who share your interests?

Better yet, since you hate women so much (except when you want to have sex with them), maybe you ought to switch to men instead.

We're speaking in generalizations, your assuming I hate women and you don't know me. Your picking a fight with somebody you don't know sisy-boy.

We're speaking in generalizations, your assuming I hate women and you don't know me. Your picking a fight with somebody you don't know sisy-boy.

That'd be YOU'RE assuming, YOU'RE picking, and SISSY-boy. But nice going with the calling other folks morons! Now, allow me to take on the following utter bullsh*t:

"I mean other than someone to share an orgasm with what else do women bring to the table?"

Well, let's see. I have a book coming out soon that I hope will help other women suffering from eating disorders and self-injury. I'm in a dance company in NYC. I'm off to Alaska soon to shoot a feature-length documentary about teenage girls in residential psych treatment, and to work as a teacher with those girls -- they'll be shooting and editing their own celluloid self-portraits for inclusion in the film. I have three degrees. I kept my ex in knitted and crocheted things -- his pillows, scarves, gloves, and hats all came from my own two hands. I don't recall ever misspelling a word in my life, except once when I was making a list of things a friend would need for crawling through caves and I spelled "carabiner" phonetically. I got a perfect score on the English sections of both the SAT and the ACT. I volunteer at a yoga school and an animal shelter. I've taken massage classes for years and always worked on my ex's back and arms whenever he came in off the road exhausted from playing the bass. I daresay I could take anyone here in a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Now what was that about women being nothing but sperm receptacles? Good DAY, sir.

I agree. If a Woman has treated you like a piece of garbage and carried on with her life as if nothing has happened it is oing to make you angry and I dare say HATE women. Thats where I am now. I HATE all Women and I hate her for screwing up my head, taking away all my self worth and self respect, leaving me barely able to function daily or do my job and consider ending it. So understand this. The pain now is not worth the good times we had. I wish I NEVER met her.

I am a female. I am in agony over a relationship that ended 19 months ago. He flitted out the door the day he dumped me and never looked back. I still cry almost every day, and there hasn't been a night in the last 19 months that I haven't had nightmares about seeing him with someone else. I wake up in a cold sweat from dreams of him. I have never hurt this much for this long over anything in my life, ever.

So there ya go -- theory blown! And as for THIS bullsh*t:

"When you think about, what is it the female really provides the male? I mean other than offspring and a place to plant your seed? Companionship...yup...and only temporary at best

Sure, I enjoy the company of a woman, but in the back of my mind I just want to hump her and then be alone or with my male friends."

All I can say is that I am very, very, very glad I know some REAL men with BRAINS. This idiocy should be taken for exactly what it is: misogynistic NOISE. Nobody with any class or sense or intelligence would write something like that. Ignore it.

Women use Men and when they are of now worth anymore , dump them and move onto the next mug. Thats the way of the World I am afraid.

Where the victim is trapped up to and especially, their brains! ;)

If that is your real photo I doubt you have too much trouble getting Women my friend.

Women use Men and when they are of now worth anymore , dump them and move onto the next mug. Thats the way of the World I am afraid.

Hmmm, can't quite parse your syntax. "Women use Men [sic] and when they are of now [sic] worth anymore, dump them and move onto the next mug [sic]..." that's a tough one to take on! I'm going to try here -- does "now" mean "no," and is "mug" some slang I don't get?

I never loved anyone more purely and honestly than the man who broke up with me one morning for not being a musician, who left me sobbing in a ball on the floor promising to love him always for exactly who he is and telling him that even though I'm not good enough for him, he will always be good enough for me. Now, how was I using him, and at what point did I move on to a coffee receptacle in his stead?

If that is your real photo I doubt you have too much trouble getting Women my friend.

No, it's not my real photo but it's true, I have no problems getting men, rather than women.

Women are like monkeys - they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm hold on another.

Okay, you fellas REALLY seem to need to put down women. Comparing us to zoo animals? Really? Hmm. I have broken up with several people without having another lined up. Does my lack of simian nature negate my lousy ol' vagina? Please let me know exactly how much you would like me to hate myself, so I can choose an appropriately-sized rock under which to hide.

Okay, you fellas REALLY seem to need to put down women. Comparing us to zoo animals? Really? We're that bad? Well damn, perhaps I should just take my lousy ol' vagina and crawl under a rock.

I have broken up with several people without having another lined up. Does my lack of simian nature negate my offensive genitalia?

I think the fact is the women who do the dumping have already lined up someone else to take your place and leave you in the gutter with no regard for your feelings.

I think the fact is the women who do the dumping have already lined up someone else to take your place and leave you in the gutter with no regard for your feelings.

Okay, let's examine this. Three times in my life I have broken up with others. Never once did I have another lined up. Here are some real-life examples:

Boyfriend #1: Broke up with him because he became a born-again zealot and would no longer have sex with me because it was a sin against Jesus.

Boyfriend #2: Broke up with him because he lied to me about more things than I can count, got angry with me when I threatened to leave, and attempted to stab me with a screwdriver. Had to sneak out of our apartment in the middle of the night. Was so traumatized I wanted nothing to do with dating for over a year.

Boyfriend #3: Adored him. Absolutely loved the heck outta him. However, he has a life in Texas, I have a life in NYC, and we got tired of the long-distance thing. I cried all the way home after the trip on which I finally decided to end it. I mourned that relationship for a long time -- in some ways, I still do.

Now, can you fill me in on where those other branches are on which I had a "firm hold?" Because I seem to have missed them. Your conception of women and what we do sounds like WAY more fun than the way it has actually played out in my own personal experience. According to your logic, I should have had three extra boyfriends in there! Can I cash in one of them now?

Personal experience. Women do not have to make any effort.

Dude, seriously, have you ever MET a woman??

Okay, let's examine this. Three times in my life I have broken up with others. Never once did I have another lined up. Here are some real-life examples:

Boyfriend #1: Broke up with him because he became a born-again zealot and would no longer have sex with me because it was a sin against Jesus.

Boyfriend #2: Broke up with him because he lied to me about more things than I can count, and got angry with me when I threatened to leave and attempted to stab me with a screwdriver. Had to sneak out of our apartment in the middle of the night. Was so traumatized I wanted nothing to do with dating for over a year.

Boyfriend #3: Adored him. Absolutely loved the heck outta him. However, he has a life in Texas, I have a life in NYC, and we got tired of the long-distance thing. I cried all the way home after the trip on which I finally decided to end it. I mourned that relationship for a long time -- in some ways, I still do.

Now, can you fill me in on where those other branches are on which I had a "firm hold?" Because I seem to have missed them. Your conception of women and what we do sounds like WAY more fun than the way it has actually played out in my own personal experience. According to your logic, I should have had three extra boyfriends in there! Can I cash in one of them now?

You are the exception to the rule. Women will use a Man and then dump him for someone else when his worth to them has expired. Like an old light bulb that has blown. They just put in another lightbulb and carry on in a cold, heartless and cruel way. I really have NOTHING good to say about Women, nothing at all.

Many women keep male 'friends' around and in times like a breakup or even heated argument they will let themselves be taken to coffee and proceed to use those friends as emotional tampons.

Nature of the cute little beasts.

• Like 1
Many women keep male 'friends' around and in times like a breakup or even heated argument they will let themselves be taken to coffee and proceed to use those friends as emotional tampons.

Nature of the cute little beasts.

That is Women for you. They are USERS. Pure and simple. Manipulative, cold anc cruel.

Personal experience. Women do not have to make any effort.

Dude, seriously, have you ever MET a woman?? You sure seem to know a lot about the two-dimensional ones who populate your personal mythos, but have you ever really sat down and spoken with a woman (with whom you didn't just want to have sex) about the trajectory of her actual life? I have had my heart absolutely ripped out by a man I adored. He woke up one morning, told me I wasn't good enough for him because we didn't have the exact same career, and walked out the door and I never saw him again. The night before this happened, he fell asleep holding me and telling me he loved me. Can you please extrapolate, based on these "truths" of yours, why it is that I should be hated for this one? It kinda seems -- go with me here -- like maybe, even though I have the aforementioned offensive vagina, *I* was the one who got left in the gutter.

I'd love to date again, since, as you say, it's so easy for me and I don't have to make any effort. Why don't you come on over to NYC and find me a smart guy with good hygiene and grammar skills, over 35, who is employed, passionate about what he does, heterosexual, and not just looking to cheat on his wife? If it's so easy for me to find him, come show me how to do it. Come explain to me why I haven't met anyone in 19 months. I'm waiting.

Dude, seriously, have you ever MET a woman?? You sure seem to know a lot about the two-dimensional ones who populate your personal mythos, but have you ever really sat down and spoken with a woman (with whom you didn't just want to have sex) about the trajectory of her actual life? I have had my heart absolutely ripped out by a man I adored. He woke up one morning, told me I wasn't good enough for him because we didn't have the exact same career, and walked out the door and I never saw him again. The night before this happened, he fell asleep holding me and telling me he loved me. Can you please extrapolate, based on these "truths" of yours, why it is that I should be hated for this one? It kinda seems -- go with me here -- like maybe, even though I have the aforementioned offensive vagina, *I* was the one who got left in the gutter.

I'd love to date again, since, as you say, it's so easy for me and I don't have to make any effort. Why don't you come on over to NYC and find me a smart guy with good hygiene and grammar skills, over 35, who is employed, passionate about what he does, heterosexual, and not just looking to cheat on his wife? If it's so easy for me to find him, come show me how to do it. Come explain to me why I haven't met anyone in 19 months. I'm waiting.

That profile sounds like me. 46 , not bad looking, own teeth, hair, car and house. Maybe I could jet over to NYC for a night out.

That is Women for you. They are USERS. Pure and simple. Manipulative, cold anc cruel.

Mods, this is the same user who said in another thread that all women are bitches. I alerted you there too. Please don't let this kind of misogyny be perpetuated on LS.