guys who dont pay

Lucky555

The Collector
Here I'm going to fill you in on a little secret:

If a lot of the women you date all the time expect you to pay for them ALL the time they must feel that is all you are worth to them, the problem is not with them it's with you. You keep dating them fully knowing you are being played. STOP IT!

YOU can't tell the difference between a decent woman who is genuinely interested in getting to know you and willing to reciprocate, from a blood sucking whore.

Ever think of that?

OR... there are a lot of women around who could care less about fairness and equality and won't get off the gravy train while there are plenty of dopey desperate men around willing to foot their bills.

Ever think of that?

OR... there are a lot of women around who could care less about fairness and equality and won't get off the gravy train while there are plenty of dopey desperate men around willing to foot their bills.

Ever think of that?

don't bother mate. golddiggers like her rarely admit they are one.

thanks for making assumptions. I can tell the self respecting ones from the leeches, thank you very much.

well then what are you going on about almost ALL the women you date expect you to pay ALL the time?

Almost, sorry not almost, ALL the men I go out with expect me to put out on the first date, on the second and third. Does that make men horndogs?

Does it make them degenerates who don't value me, yes some are like that and I ususally weed those out pretty quickly, and some are not.

It's my job to weed out the leeches from the good decent ones. Do I go around whining about how men only want to feck me, but if I hadn't a clue how to tell the them apart and gave in to the point where I felt used all the time I must just think ALL men are leeches.

Take some responsibility in your accusations, man.

well then what are you going on about almost ALL the women you date expect you to pay ALL the time?

Almost, sorry not almost, ALL the men I go out with expect me to put out on the first date, on the second and third. Does that make men horndogs?

Does it make them degenerates who don't value me, yes some are like that and I ususally weed those out pretty quickly, and some are not.

It's my job to weed out the leeches from the good decent ones. Do I go around whining about how men only want to feck me, but if I hadn't a clue how to tell the them apart and gave in to the point where I felt used all the time I must just think ALL men are leeches.

Take some responsibility in your accusations.

Looks like you could use your own advice.

Judging a guy on his wallet size and expecting him to pay for you when you yourselves are the ones whining about equality, doesn't only make you a freeloader, but also a hypocrite.

Ever think of that?

Look I could sit here and come up with a 100 jabs on the types of women that go for your kind but what's the point? Really what's the point?

the way you preceive me repuslses you and the way I preceive you repulses me and our paths would NEVER cross in real life so why are we EVEN trying to battle this out?

Stick to your kind and I'll stick to mine. Simple really.

The Collector
Look I could sit here and come up with a 100 jabs on the types of women that go for your kind but what's the point? Really what's the point?

the way you preceive me repuslses you and the way I preceive you repulses me and our paths would NEVER cross in real life so why are we EVEN trying to battle this out?

Because it's the subject up for debate in this thread? On a relationship discussion forum? Feel free to leave if you have nothing further to add.

Also, James said ' a lot' of women, not 'almost all.' Big difference.

Lauriebell82

Sheesh, it's just a thread! You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else is entitled to theirs. Stop getting so defensive and jump on everyone when they disagree with you. Take it from someone who knows, don't let this stress you out and continue to become argumentative. Go on with your dating life and live it the way you want. You know what is best for you.

sugar_and_spice
Because it's the subject up for debate in this thread? On a relationship discussion forum? Feel free to leave if you have nothing further to add.

Also, James said ' a lot' of women, not 'almost all.' Big difference.

why are people so worked up

It's been my experience that men who complain about paying for dates are also stingy in other areas. They tend to have that "What's in it for ME?" attitude, about everything. I avoid them like the plague IRL.

It's been my experience that men who complain about paying for dates are also stingy in other areas. They tend to have that "What's in it for ME?" attitude, about everything. I avoid them like the plague IRL.

yes, how dare they not want to pay for you?

yes, how dare they not want to pay for you?

They don't have to worry about it, honey. I'm long gone.;)

They don't have to worry about it, honey. I'm long gone.;)

so you really think it's acceptable for a woman to expect her man to pay all the time? that's incredibly shallow.

It's time you women stopped complaining about being treated as unequal, you obviously don't want it.

Sheesh, it's just a thread! You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else is entitled to theirs. Stop getting so defensive and jump on everyone when they disagree with you. Take it from someone who knows, don't let this stress you out and continue to become argumentative. Go on with your dating life and live it the way you want. You know what is best for you.

Honey take if from someone who knows? Last I checked you have been in a super volatile relationship with someone who is CLEARLY not right for you. But I am glad you managed to believe he actually loves you maybe that is what was holding you guys back?:confused:

I am not going anywhere sorry to dissapoint.

Just got back from a dinner date I was hungry. :laugh:

I surely don't know how you translated this --

It's been my experience that men who complain about paying for dates are also stingy in other areas.

into this --

so you really think it's acceptable for a woman to expect her man to pay all the time?

But I don't mind you "whupping on me" here. It apparently makes you feel better to hurl insults at a woman. We're online, and I have no idea who you are, so it's no skin off my nose. And your venting here may save another woman IRL from being the target of your wrath and disdain. So go ahead. Let it out!

so you really think it's acceptable for a woman to expect her man to pay all the time? that's incredibly shallow.

It's time you women stopped complaining about being treated as unequal, you obviously don't want it.

You're correct. Jabs and insults will get us all no where.

I am concerned for you and any woman who thinks that simple spending of money deems a man worth while. I live in the riches city in the world. Rich married man constantly flash their money around to get insecure confused women to over look the ring on their finger. I will not fall for that sort of trick and one of the fool proof ways I've found to weed these guys out is by not letting them rely on their money during the getting to know you stage.

I've never been the OW. Never been tricked or wooed into lowering my standards to that level. When you remove the money aspect, they have to use something else to impress you and become familiar to them. The only way they have left is to show you more about them. Thats when you find out what they've been hiding.

Ever fallen into this trap Tomcat33? Ever thought about it that way?

P.S. I am not even on the market anymore. I'm engaged to a very generous and capable man. He was broke when I met him, but I learned he was a capable, hard working person. Now he makes more than I do and together, we made the decision this school year for me to work part time. I've never been able to do it before now and its now my son's last year of elementary school so its my last chance to volunteer at his school and do the PTA thing. See, I use to make more money than him. In getting to know me, he worried about being MY equal. It prompted HIM to make sure he measured up in ways that far exceed the simple purchase of meals. He went back to school and now he gets paid very well. I am going to school next. See how fairness can help nurture a couple?

into this --

But I don't mind you "whupping on me" here. It apparently makes you feel better to hurl insults at a woman. We're online, and I have no idea who you are, so it's no skin off my nose. And your venting here may save another woman IRL from being the target of your wrath and disdain. So go ahead. Let it out!

Because it's like an android that short-ciruited and is stuck repeating the same phrase over and over again no matter what you say or how you say it:

so you really think it's acceptable for a woman to expect her man to pay all the time?

into this --

Well, I'm sorry, but even some of the other women were going overboard. Anyway, all I'm saying is that when women want equality they shouldn't complain about men not paying for them.

I don't actually have a problem with paying for my dates, it's just the posts by some women here and also the fact that I have had bad experiences with similar stuff(asking for snack money, picking up flowers and other things and asking me to pay, etc).

The Collector

Heh, now you're equating him with being a violent bully in real life? Classy.

and also how you say you want equality yet want men paying for you.

You're correct. Jabs and insults will get us all no where.

I am concerned for you and any woman who thinks that simple spending of money deems a man worth while. I live in the riches city in the world. Rich married man constantly flash their money around to get insecure confused women to over look the ring on their finger. I will not fall for that sort of trick and one of the fool proof ways I've found to weed these guys out is by not letting them rely on their money during the getting to know you stage.

I've never been the OW. Never been tricked or wooed into lowering my standards to that level. When you remove the money aspect, they have to use something else to impress you and become familiar to them. The only way they have left is to show you more about them. Thats when you find out what they've been hiding.

Ever fallen into this trap Tomcat33? Ever thought about it that way?

P.S. I am not even on the market anymore. I'm engaged to a very generous and capable man. He was broke when I met him, but I learned he was a capable, hard working person. Now he makes more than I do and together, we made the decision this school year for me to work part time. I've never been able to do it before now and its now my son's last year of elementary school so its my last chance to volunteer at his school and do the PTA thing. See, I use to make more money than him. In getting to know me, he worried about being MY equal. It prompted HIM to make sure he measured up in ways that far exceed the simple purchase of meals. He went back to school and now he gets paid very well. I am going to school next. See how fairness can help nurture a couple?

Yeah no, you know what I can't say that I have been impressed by any marreid man's money. I was however dating a very confused seperated man for a while but that's neither here nor there.

You know what else has never happend to me? I have never been supporting a low life bum that started having an affair on me while I was off sleeping. Staying up cyber cheating with some chick that he would later meet for lunch behind my back and completely lie about it. Only to have me find out and him completely dismiss it and the only way to stop it was to pass as my boyfriend to cut it off because he wanted nothing to do with acknowledging what he was doing.

I guess that happens to certain types of women who set a certain standard right from the get-go.

Not only has that never happened to me, if it did I WOULD NEVER be on boasting about how I was off the market because I was going to marry THAT person who was not only a kept man at one point but also had sever infidelity issues and cheated on me. At the same time I would also not be trying to put down women who place value on themselves enough not to date some douchebag bum. Been there done that got the t-shirt I dumped him as soon as I knew it was in him. I would only be setting myself up for further ridicule.

Ever fallen into that trap Sally4Sara?

You see? THIS is why I like what I like, because I don't NEED to be with a man anymore than he NEEDS to be with me.

If he can pay for a date he wants to, he DOESN'T need to.

I will not fall for that sort of trick and one of the fool proof ways I've found to weed these guys out is by not letting them rely on their money during the getting to know you stage.

Really?? I've never heard of that one before. So you insisted on paying for the date in order to force the guy to be more honest and transparent with you?? Sorry, I'm not following your logic here.

See, I use to make more money than him. In getting to know me, he worried about being MY equal. It prompted HIM to make sure he measured up in ways that far exceed the simple purchase of meals. He went back to school and now he gets paid very well. I am going to school next. See how fairness can help nurture a couple?

And isn't it interesting that he could not remain content making less money than you? See, it's not us that has the problem with the woman paying for dates - It's the GUYS! The ones I've gone out with wouldn't let me pay, even when I offer to. It's a pride thing with them, I think.

Yeah no, you know what I can't say that I have been impressed by any marreid man's money. I was however dating a very confused seperated man for a while but that's neither here nor there.

You know what else has never happend to me? I have never been supporting a low life bum that started having an affair on me while I was off sleeping. Staying up cyber cheating with some chick that he would later meet for lunch behind my back and completely lie about it. Only to have me find out and him completely dismiss it and the only way to stop it was to pass as my boyfriend to cut it off because he wanted nothing to do with acknowledging what he was doing.

I guess that happens to certain types of women who set a certain standard right from the get-go.

Thats cool cause that sounds like a mess? :confused: My ex husband did the cyber cheat on his live in girl a few years ago. So I know a bit about that craziness.

Not only has that never happened to me, if it did I WOULD NEVER be on boasting about how I was off the market because I was going to marry THAT person who was not only a kept man at one point but also had sever infidelity issues and cheated on me. At the same time I would also not be trying to put down women who place value on themselves enough not to date some douchebag bum. Been there done that got the t-shirt I dumped him as soon as I knew it was in him. I would only be setting myself up for further ridicule.

Ever fallen into that trap Sally4Sara?

If I had I guess I'd know?

I'm thinking you're still riled up and not wanting to soften up like I was trying to do since you pointed out that insults where getting nowhere.

But I have seen the men I'm talking about and what spending the money means to them no matter what it means to you. Nasty situations for the girls who didn't see them coming. And it's easy to tell others where they went wrong in ending up there when you learned from someone else's mistake.

I think everyone still wanting to talk about this topic has called a cease fire and calmed down.

You see? THIS is why I like what I like, because I don't NEED to be with a man anymore than he NEEDS to be with me.

If he can pay for a date he wants to, he DOESN'T need to.

This is the part you won't recognize that I agree with you on. I just don't agree with it having or even that it should happen for the initial stage. Not when you're practically strangers.