guys who dont pay

Lucky555

Women who insist on guys always taking care of bills, and dropping men who might accept dutch - are prostitutes. Even worse, prostitutes are at least honest about their profession, but these women are also dishonest, liars, unromantic, manipulative and treat their vaginas as bargaining chips.

Problem solved, case closed. Thank you Surfer Dude!

I don't blame those guys for being cheap. They probably knew that paying your way didn't guarantee that you would want to see them again.

Whoever asks should pay but the problem is many women don't want to do the asking. Why do you think you are entitled to an expensive dinner when you are not even sure you would accept a 2nd date with him?

Well, it kinda depends on how long we have been going out together. The first few months,if I initiated the date, I'll be prepared to pay. I'll take my card out when it is time to pay the bill. If she takes her card out too then fine. I'm not about to insist on paying her way. Also I would never ask her to split the bill. After the first couple of months, if the relationship is worth anything, usually the girl has offered to pay by then some of the times.