How to Handle an Ex-friend

Trialbyfire

johan, why won't you respond to any of my PMs? I only want to be your friend. Trust me - you won't regret it.

He's sworn off LDR's you know.

I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who put forth effort to attempt to alleviate the situation, instead of bashing or mocking. Some of you really are amazing, caring individuals. ((hugs))

Guess that leaves you out, Johan!:laugh:

In all seriousness, I agree. It was nice to see some of the more supportive posts.

Well, ok, I wasn't going to say anything about this. But one time TBF told me she thinks you have a southern accent.

OH, my god! That lil' bytch! How dare she? I'm from NYC, you know. Unbelievable. She just can't see the truth about me when it's staring her in the face.

In other news....TBF told me that you're addicted to cycling. Errr...I mean mountain bike riding.

Unexpressed resentment is unhealthy.

Naked wrestling in Jell-O is really the only viable remedy for problems like this. But, if you think you know better, then you're welcome to referee.

Naked wrestling in Jell-O is really the only viable remedy for problems like this. But, if you think you know better, then you're welcome to referee.

Green jello, right?:laugh:

Let's all say something nice about each other. I'll start.

Actually, maybe somebody else can go first.

:laugh: You're seriously cracking me up.

Anyway, saying something nice on here would be considered off-topic I think. I don't need any infractions, do you?

I was going to suggest bikini's and oil; plus make it an charity event while helping them release their frustrations. Green jello is fine too.

• Author
In all seriousness, I agree. It was nice to see some of the more supportive posts.

It really, really was. It sincerely touched me.

Thanks again. :)

:laugh: You're seriously cracking me up.

Anyway, saying something nice on here would be considered off-topic I think. I don't need any infractions, do you?

I'm overdue... :p

This thread is fast degenerating into civility, and it makes me sad.

:laugh: It's not only sad, it's off-topic!

Ok, start us off, Nemo. Surely you must have some beef with me. Haven't I ever given you really crappy advice? (Other than "it's an exit, not an entrance?")

I'm sure you can come up with something.

Sure, but it always meets my expectations, so it's all good.

:mad:

I ask that you keep a civil distance from me from now on. Thank you.

Some of you really are amazing, caring individuals. ((hugs))

This reminds me of the Iron Maiden. I saw one in a museum once, somewhere in Europe I think.

:mad:

I ask that you keep a civil distance from me from now on. Thank you.

Originally posted by Touche

Oh really? How so? By dictating to me how and where I can post. Nope. That doesn't work for me.

I'd never be so arrogant as to tell YOU where and how to post. Never. Grant me the same courtesy, will you?

Originally posted by Touche

Oh really? How so? By dictating to me how and where I can post. Nope. That doesn't work for me.

I'd never be so arrogant as to tell YOU where and how to post. Never. Grant me the same courtesy, will you?

:lmao:

Stop demonizing me and making me into a Goddess. I'm neither.

(Or something like that.)

Touche, I couldn't resist putting out an ambiguous/ironical statement. :laugh:

I agree about putting this thread to rest. Of course this might be construed as controlling... :D

Consider it done. :)